and this is supposed to be a more mature Samurai Jack? Genndy is a prude.

There's already a thread up you dingus

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL

Not exactly. Probably this is Williams Street doing. Reddit and Memey and Mr. Pickles can be edgy with gore and distasteful jokes but heavens forbid they show a naked butt.

It's called taste, you horny philistine.

They did this to later seasons Metalocalypse too didn't they?

Blame American television and media in general. Unless it's adult-rated, any generous amount of cleavage or a non-male ass-crack is going to get you off the air. Violence on the other hand is a-ok, put as much of that shit in as you want.

Yep, [adult swim]'s worst enemy is in fact its own enabler, Williams Street.

Its more sexy that way

More like [[[adult swim]]]

How young are you that you desire every single female character to be shown naked? Are you the kind of faggot that thinks women going out with underwear and boob tubes in public is attractive and appealing?
Are you melanin enriched?

By a chance do you like to suck dick, you faggot?

Stop going on the internet until your balls drop and the testosterone levels settle down a bit, bucko.

Yep, you're a faggot who enjoy the taste of male cum and feces
>>>/lgbt/

Has Adult Swim ever shown nudity?

Literally underage.

Literally a faggot

I feel like they are trying to keep it semi for kids, but then there was all that blood in episode 2 and 3 so I don't know.

>>>/4chan/

Have some self control will you? Not everything has to be sexualized you nigger.

About what? You fucking chimp.

IT'S CURRENT YEAR!!!!

Fucking Christ, end your life you shitposting faggot, we've already got a thread.

Jesus Christ this board is getting worse by the day, and it was already shit. We're barely above cuckchan levels at this point.

Do kids really care about blood? I know I didn't

Where is that samurai drop?

Plenty of man-ass in most of their animations. American made show with the most female nudity on AS is probably either Family Guy or American Dad. Other than that, heavily censored anime on Toonami is the only notable female nudity on Adult Swim.

It's just because school is out in america, it will get better in 3 months.

School isn't out in America for another month.

said no one ever

I have a better question, who gives a shit?

You for bumping this thread apparently.

ok

What's with all the shitty posts lately?

Summer

American public schools (grades 1-12) get out early-mid June nowadays. College students get out late April-mid May. It's probably cuckchan.

They already pushed the limits by showing Ashi naked as a child, having an actual dick displayed on screen and lots of swear words. Its called compromise.

Nigger what?

Plebs, I tells ya.

she was shown naked you literal retard. Just not any part of her that matters. that's the whole point.

grow up and stop being an idiot

Did he stutter, faggot?

I want this as a reaction image, but Hugh looks too angry and isn't saying quirky 50s dad lines or something about ducks.

Fuck back off to Tumblr with your feminist buzzwords, image board cancer.

t.europoor

Get back to your containment site, faggot.

I can look at naked 16 year olds and not go to jail

your site is fucking dying, and on life support.
your pissy whining is just the icing on the cake

t. ameriprude

yet.

If it's so shit, then fuck off you faggot.

He's not wrong. The site has been dying ever since the Infinity incident and the post quality gets worse every day.

Yes it's downhill because of the next shit, but it will only get worse if you don't bully faggots that intentionally make it worse.

What's with the influx of rapefugees? You have anons spouting the mulan sauce meme like what you'd expect from a normalfag and there are posts written in teenage girl style.

Wounded, and wounded badly. Dying, and well, we wouldn't be having these conversations, now would we?

Have you forgotten what a troll looks like, user?

You've just got to constantly shitpost and report. Only way to make anything happen right now. If you see a halfchan filename, bully them constantly.
As you can see, this OP is a refugee who thinks his site is better, so comes here and posts the exact same quality he expects over there, and is surprised it's barrel-scrapping to us. Also, due to his strange obsession with wanting all nudity to be in his face instead of creatively and alluringly teased, he's probably underage.

Always report shit threads, because the mods won't delete off a single report, they only take action after a few.

Honestly, the locals on Holla Forums are terrible, including faggots in this thread sounding off like reddit tier fedoras. Everyone on every other board on Holla Forums constantly mocks Holla Forums for a reason. You don't need halfchan to make this place unbearable.

Responding to bait makes things worse as you can see with what happened with Dragonmaid user.

Where's the sound?

Did you ever consider I use them all?

how do I make sound webms ??

Once again the mods prove they aren't worth shit.

You're reveling in bait, you faggot. This is the thing I hate about Holla Forums. Someone comes in here to troll you people, and then faggots keep talking about the events in threads like it was the biggest thing to ever happen in your lives. I've seen this happen probably 12-15 times, and people like you keep talking about it weeks after it's relevant. You're not from an image board.

smells like over-moderation to me to even bump lock something like this. I mean you had threads about cartoon character feet, yet this is something to sperg out about. okay

He's still here, he's back in the calarts thread.

Dragonmaid user keeps bringing himself up. People tell him to fuck off and he turns it into an argument.
If he took up a name/trip it'd be easier, but he doesn't and tries to force his shitty internet fight into every thread he can.

Holla Forums gets mocked because it was the entry point for ALL of the cancer in halfchan. Even /soc/ was better liked than Holla Forums just before we left.
Until faggots here start calling out redditors, tumblrinas and refugees, we're going to be overrun with shitty users who do the exact same thing as they did before.

Also, we need more users, but there's no real way to do that at the moment.
Maybe if the Big Two drop their leftist shit the mods on 4/co/ will ban more people out of rage and the few good users left will come here.

This is bumplocked while the Maurica thread isn't.

this is a jack thead and we already have a jack thread

Not sure how to feel about this. It's a shame Titan was such shit though maybe not being reminded of wasted potential is for the best.

If it was allowed to continue it probably would have gotten better.