What ongoing tv shows are you currently watching?

What ongoing tv shows are you currently watching?

GoT, The Strain, Rick and Morty, Bahamut VS

Nobody wants to talk about Blood Drive ;_;

I watched until the 4th episode, and just got bored of it

Do you enjoy tasting shit?

My suspicion is confirmed, Holla Forumsfags just watch youtube all day

what did she mean by this

None

I watch kino all day user

GoT, Better Call Saul, Handmaid's Tale, The Man in the High Castle, Gotham, Halt and Catch Fire, Silicon Valley, Twin Peaks, Morning Joe

kill yourself asap

None.
Series are degenerate.
Only kino satiates my lust.

Everytime

Game of Cucks, that's pretty much it.

Who's the whore?

Haha, it's Mad Max but with the Syfy-naming. Thought they would call it Wacky Desert Driving or something.

GoT, The Strain, Rick and Morty, Preacher and Dark Matter

GoT: I can't stand the writing and the characters but I want to see how it ends.
Reddit & Morty: Same, although I might stop watching if the next episode is as bad as what we've seen of the 3rd season so far.
**As for the non [current year] shows:
VOY: I'm skipping a lot of episodes based onthe shitty pitch ("It's a Neelix episode", "It's a 7 of 9 episode", "It's a Tuvok episode", "VOY encounters aliens who don't like them" or "It's a borg children episode")
I'm also rewatching the third season of ENT.**

I stopped watching after the pilot. The characters were boring and the writing was so bad (bravo joe mallozzi). Did it get better?

If your first impressions were bad, you probably wont like it in its current state. The characters are paint by numbers to an extent, the young girl is a tech guru, the other chick is a badass fem-fatal and the other white guy (that isnt 1) is the typical guns and fuck shit up guy. The main story is pretty good, but they have filler episodes every once in a while.

I enjoy it, but you will probably hate it.

how did this become a meme?
women are fucking terrible with technology

You didnt get the memo we need more women in STEM fields!?

not airing at the moment…
There not many series in the fucking Summer.

Did you read OP? Shows that are ongoing as are going to have new episodes in the future that are as of yet to be filmed or are unaired.

Twin Peaks, Dragon Ball Super and GoT because I have to keep watching for closure.

I would also like to know this.

Dark Matter was good in the first season then it became shit, just like The Expanse