History /lit/ thread - David Irving editon

What does Holla Forums think of David Irving?
I'm thinking about reading some of his works but I am concerned on the storioghraphical accuracy of his sources/research since he's lost his libel case.
I don't really give that much credit to that since i am pretty sure the judges were (((chosen people))) but hearing Holla Forums's take won't hurt.

Also general history books suggestion and discussion thread.
I've read several De Felice's works on italian fascism and i belive they are a good read if you are interested. Albeit source-heavy and really articulate, so a tad boring.

Other urls found in this thread:

f
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
fpp.co.uk/books/
youtube.com/watch?v=UcBVkzpYznM
archive.is/tFmsM
theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes
irvingbooks.com/xcart/product.php?productid=17514
buchanan.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just watched one of his talks today which was posted this year and he's came out as fully anti-Semitic which I'm glad to see. I heard rumours that he was senile but he seemed like he was doing well. Did anyone watch that kikes film?

Bump. Just curious. I love history, but I don't tend to pick up books that concern themselves with ww2. I don't trust the accuracy

The court case bankrupted and ruined his reputation.

He should have just kept quietly publishing things because people were reading.

Apparently he purposefully misinterpreted things and he said recently he came upon information that proves the holocaust and has since stopped publicly denying it.

I emailed him about the documents and their contents and he said it would take too long to release the documents or something. I then asked if he could briefly summarise what it was that made him change his conviction and he ignored me.

great thread m8

SHILL ALERT
SHILL ALERT
SHILL ALERT

OY VEY GUISE HE LOST A (((COURT))) CASE, THEREFORE EVERYTHING HE EVER SAID IS WRONG.

Also:

It's pretty obvious he's trying to get the kikes to leave him in peace, which will never happen anyway.
If I remember right, he says shit really did go down in the Aktion Reinhardt camps, but aren't those the ones that the guy did the ground penetrating radar on and found nothing? The guy who won an international arrest warrant for dragging a radar cart around in the woods? Because the holohoax really happened?

He bit off more than he could chew suing Deborah Lipstadt. He fought the good fight and is one of the few true historians. A just world would give him a documentary budget.

While we're here. Is johnathon Bowden's books worth reading?

In the early 90s he thought Holocaust revisionism would be the next big thing and wanted to be in on the ground floor. Most of his historical work prior to, and during that time, was solid work. Well above and beyond what most historians accomplish.

This work paid off and made him very comfortable. He was something of a rock star in his field.

In 2005 the Austrians put him in prison. He says it was good for his work and he made the most of it. Maybe that's true, but it also broke him. His current holocaust narrative reflects this. He lives and eats by his iconoclast reputation, so he still denies the offical narrative. But to appease the Jews he says there was a real holocaust: it was just where no one but him had ever looked before e.g. a large number of roadside executions near the Aktion Reinhard camps.

No one but Irving accepts his new narrative. He's still in violation of most continental holocaust-denial laws. They still don't want him back in Germanic states and he'll still go to prison if he shows up there. The Jews showed him they can make him miserable wherever he tries to live and work, so his new narrative is an attempt at capitulation.

Absolutely fucking no one buys his new narrative, and no one believes he buys it either. It's a completely transparent ploy and puts his desperation on display. A capitulation along this line is what the Jews wanted, and they got it.

We need more David Irvings in this god forsaken world.
Holla Forums should donate some money to keep him afloat. The jews really did a number on him.

Just buy his fucking books. Hitler's War is excellent, I own the hard cover.

https: //irvingbooks.com/

Fuck, accidental sage. Here's a bump

I highly recommend also. I'll send him a typo list these days.

Now look at him and how he's treated. Fuck the Jews so much.

He's done good work.

How does Irving compare with Buchanan? I read a lot of Buchanan but haven't read anything of Irving's yet. Hilter, Churchill and the unnecessary war is on my to-read list.

Why has he capitulated?

I don't get it

The one they are selling now, is it the hardcover too?

Irving's better. He was considered one of the best before he started questioning things.

So he doesn't get harassed or sued anymore, or shit like that. He's practically broke and just wants to live out the last years of his life in peace.

I have not yet read any Buchanan myself, but Irving does a marvellous job of writing about Hitler during World War 2 based upon the facts alone. He doesn't get caught up trying to demonize the man, he just presents things as they happened and leaves it up to the reader. Hitler's War came across as sympathetic towards the Fuhrer, which was of some controversy back in the day. Irving also possesses a large library of Nazi correspondence and letters, many of which he translated from German himself (avoiding any kikery)

Yes, the one I have pictured. It's about 40 pounds (or close to $50 iirc)

Yeah, I getcha. So basically his new narrative his half hearted and he's not even convinced of it? Fuckin Jews man

Neat, if the shipping is low enough I'm gonna order it. Need a fresh batch of books anyways.

Pretty much, he just wants them off his back. Jews will hang, honestly.

Never mind, they only sell to accounts from America.

Have the hardcover. It's absolutely brilliant.

when this thread is deleted this is most likely the reason. not that I think it should be deleted.

Why not >>>/his/ ?
They could use the traffic

Didn't a jew taunt him right after his daughter died?

fuck off to /lit/

This.

RIP Irving. He got burned out.

Best ww2 historian that ever put pen to paper. Read his books now, faggot

Buchanan doesn't question the Holocaust. He makes his argument that the war was avoidable in the first place. He also argues that the Holocaust only occurred because of the war providing cover.

Buchanan overall is pretty good. He's a bit of a paleocon. An economic nationalist like Trump, but he also railed against gays. He never really went full redpill on race and the JQ. He does make the left and establishment right uncomfortable because he is anti-Israel, pro-deportation, and America first.

He was a close friend of Samuel T. Francis. Jews have always hated Pat Buchanan. Joseph Sobran knew why.

OP created this thread, which belongs on /lit/, so that when his thread got deleted by a mod he could cry

This is simply D&C, and while it may work on halfchan, it isnt going to work here. Our IQ's are too large to fall for such infantile attempts.

I'd argue that about his views on race - from the books I've read by him, it seems he's quite aware of the IQ and race correlation. In Suicide of a Superpower, he references the 'talented top 10%' of blacks that are capable of being on the same level as whites and quotes studies that show that poor white children still score better on tests than richer blacks and hispanics.
As far as the JQ goes, he's back and forth on it. He mentions overrepresentation of Jews and how Israel milks a lot out of the US. I'll take your word on the Holocaust, as I haven't read Hitler, Churchill…
Paleocon is pretty accurate description of Pat, with perhaps a little more emphasis on ethnicity than the usual.

www reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-congress-idUSKBN13P2ER

what do you have to fear if you have nothing to hide, goy?

Literal autism

I hate to go off topic, but I have to add this for anyone who isn't familiar with the Demjanjuk case.

this and this don't belong in Holla Forums either, but mods have left them up, retard

BASED

I purchased Hitler's War a long time ago and it never entered Australia apparently he's b& here.

He's probably getting so old that he just dgaf anymore.

Irving did a lot more primary source work than Buchanan. Buchanan takes typical sources but uses them to argue a heterodox narrative on the causes and "blame" for the wars.

God you're a fucking idiot.

They also have them up as ebooks for free download. Although I still recommend at least donating to him.

f pp.co.uk/books/index.html

Fucking kikes.

pol books monthly has some good historical material - see some of the other packs as well:

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

Irving's position, and I think there is a lot to it, is that there were probably mass exterminations out east. Basically, stuff like working people to death in the Russian cold with little food until they dropped, or just massing them up and shooting them in the head in mass graves. He does have some documentation for this, supposedly it will come out with his complete Himmler book.

His position is pretty reasonable, imho. He doesn't believe in Auschwitz, I don't think he believes in gas chambers anywhere, and he is saying that in a war that killed 60 million people and in Europe largely revolved around Jews, several million Jews lost their lives. So many dead Jews never returning to their families seemed to confirm the wartime propaganda, and Jews increasingly ran with it for sympathy dollars, especially starting in the 1970s.

I don't think he does support the Aktion Reinhardt camps like David Cole does. Also, Irving blames Heydrich and to a lesser extent Himmler, but honestly, it could also be a bottom-up thing, especially if necessities were scarce. Atrocities are par for the course in wars, especially wars as nasty as WWII, especially for Germans on the Eastern Front. Hitler had no idea what was going on. Goebbels did, and Irving seems to dislike him in particular.

Let's say Irving is correct. Then yes, that is a tragic loss of life, but maybe 3 million or so Jews died in the same way that everyone else died in a war that took 60 million lives. No gas chambers, no lampshades, no Mengele, no order from Hitler. Almost everything that the Jews use to claim special Holocaust victim status is gone.

Im so hyped for his Himmler book.

Gas yourself OP

here you go fpp.co.uk/books/

God… that fucking website.

David Irving is a good read, for the already disenchanted minds he doesn't add much though.
polite sage

citation needed
The video I watched was from this year.
Good.

youtube.com/watch?v=UcBVkzpYznM

I am a Baby Aryan
Not Jewish or Sectarian
I have no plans to marry an
Ape or Rastafarian.

All of you anti-reading shills can fuck off. We need more book/reading threads, and they absolutely belong in Holla Forums

What are they? What are some of his best books during that period before his current holocaust narrative.

He didn't get redpilled on the Holocaust until the late 1980s. He read the Leuchter Report. He wasn't forced to recant until about 2001. His current line is that Auschwitz is bullshit, but everything else happened.

a few years ago I went on a David Irving binge. I watched every talk I could find and read most of Hitler's War. There is a fantastic doc that touches many of the main points.

It seems like he was a for real historian with a special affinity for the German side and was subsequently ruined by a real and unapologetic Jewish cabal of businessmen and lawyers.

tl;dr the man became anti-semetic later because he started to have lots of encounters with Jews.

Any of his books that you want, get them ASAP before he dies or gets so broke he has to sell the rights to the Jews, who will make a big show of never allowing them to be published again. If it doesn't happen during his life, his daughters will.

They broke him. Fight the kikes enough on your own and eventually it will drive you nuts. They also took away, in a large truck, just about all his research from the past 50 years (that is, his card catalog with where Hitler was every day from 33-45, what calls he made, who he met with, etc..) and it was (((accidentally))) set on fire.

THIS is what's going to end up ending the Jew's holoyco$t racket. THIS is going too far. IT's also an example of I believe climate change is a hoax, because this shows scientists will do anything for shekels, esp when their fellow Jews do tell to:

"Genetic changes stemming from the trauma suffered by Holocaust survivors are capable of being passed on to their children, the clearest sign yet that one person’s life experience can affect subsequent generations.

The conclusion from a research team at New York’s Mount Sinai hospital led by Rachel Yehuda stems from the genetic study of 32 Jewish men and women who had either been interned in a Nazi concentration camp, witnessed or experienced torture or who had had to hide during the second world war.

They also analysed the genes of their children, who are known to have increased likelihood of stress disorders, and compared the results with Jewish families who were living outside of Europe during the war. “The gene changes in the children could only be attributed to Holocaust exposure in the parents,” said Yehuda."

archive.is/tFmsM

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes

For those who don't know, this is called Lysenkoism and it was discredited 70 years ago. Notice, the researchers only looked At JEWS because they want to keep the gravy train growing. The men who survived the Iwo Jima or the Chosin Reservoir, someone how magically in "Jewish Science" THEY wouldn't inherit trauma, only Jews do? Of course not, because that limits the payouts to only future generations of Jews. We used to joke that the Jews would pull this, put to see them actually do it, wow. Like Dr. Pierce said, when these Jews smell gold they just can't help themselves.

Way back we had a thread on how giving in to (((harassers))) is a terrible idea, since that just got them to doble their efforts. Wish I had 'capped it so that I could send it to him.

Has anyone here kept up with Irving's site enough to know if he commented on this? During his prime (~1996) he would have absolutely destroyed them. THIS is the sort of thing men like Gates and Buffett—if they weren't suck scumbags, instead of feeding pikanannies so they can grow up to have another 12 pikanannies, Genile billionaires should be funding men like Irving. Of course, they never would since the Jüdenpresse would put their fangs in their neck and never let go.

here's a screenshot of article:

I have been reading this, it's very interesting. He stopped updating it a couple years ago:
http:// www.fpp.co.uk/online/indices/Radicals_Diary.html

Here you can read it from the begining,
http:// www.fpp.co.uk/docs/Irving/RadDi/
start with the files in early/, then the loose ones, then the YYYY/ folders. The files are named with the date in the format DDMMYYY. Ctrl+F can help you navigate them by looking for the month and year. If an image link is broken, open it in a new tab and make it lowercase.

Like here, the first files of the year are at the bottom.

They'll never give it up, will they?

years ago, we used to joke that they'd pull something like this to keep the shekels rolling in. I don't think any of us really believed it. To see it in print is surreal. They really never will stop.

After I heard about "Second generation holocaust victims", I knew someone would try to bullshit this..

But user, do you really take in the gravity of what they are doing?Jew "researchers" working out of a Jew "hospital"have come a complete unscientific conclusion, and are essentially daring any gentile to say something and risk the "Dr. Watson Treatment."

Like with Trump and Brxit, I think this could be yet another example of the Jews overreaching. Yes, science (esp genetics_ is heavily larded with Jews, Indians and Chinks (who know the deal but won't say a thing since they know what side the kosher bread is buttered on)/

The question is whether there are still enough White goys left in the field able to make enough noise. The Jews did wount on Mearsheimer and Walt, who may well have singlehandedly woken up enough goyim to prevent the Iran war they wanted so badly. Guess we'll see if the Jews can push this.

I looked up Hitler's War on eBay, his works are pretty damn pricey, even for second hand. I'm guessing it's because no bookstore would stock his books.

Buy it here. irvingbooks.com/xcart/product.php?productid=17514
The man needs all the support he can get.

For some reason, they're cheaper to buy brand new - on eBay, they're almost double the price used.
So there's currently 2 books out titled Hitler's War - volume I and II?

buchanan. org/blog/the-persecution-of-john-demjanjuk-4743

Should only be one volume. The millennium edition includes "the warpath".