archive.is/rHKx2
archive.is/CL7Zo
archive.is/14913
archive.is/e6raO
archive.is/PLYwV
archive.is/nKJIW
archive.is/2bQ0C
archive.is/k2DUU
nytimes.com/2017/08/08/arts/television/game-of-thrones-dragon-battle-was-inspired-by-apocalypse-now-and-saving-private-ryan.html
archive.is/oNSiC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post YRW Qyburn is going to start the industrial revolution and produce cannons to blow the dragons out the sky,

/got/ off-season #26 - archive.is/X6Bmi
/got/ off-season #27 - archive.is/BIEO0
/got/ off-season #28 - archive.is/XfK57
/got/ off-season #29 - archive.is/iE9uV
/got/ off-season #30 - archive.is/KgiZP
/got/ off-season #31 - archive.is/9kYMS
/got/ off-season #32 - archive.is/snL8R
/got/ off-season #33 - archive.is/AnU6M
/got/ off-season #34 - archive.is/aurCK
/got/ off-season #35 - archive.is/UVqBQ
/got/ off-season #36 - archive.is/afyN5
/got/ off-season #37 - archive.is/xWIIt
/got/ off-season #38 - archive.is/i4Wux
/got/ S07E01 LIVE #1 - archive.is/Mjgze
/got/ S07E01 LIVE #2 - archive.is/Mmvrd
/got/ S7 thread #3 - archive.is/fLFqx
/got/ S7 thread #4 - archive.is/ebMGT
/got/ S07E02 #LIVE - archive.is/7S0v4
/got/ S7 thread #6 - archive.is/lySL4
/got/ S7 thread #7 - archive.is/PtQWX
/got/ S07E03 #LIVE - archive.is/rHKx2
/got/ S7 thread #9 - archive.is/CL7Zo
/got/ S7 thread #10 - archive.is/14913
/got/ S7 thread #11 - archive.is/e6raO
/got/ S7 thread #12 - archive.is/PLYwV
/got/ S7 thread #13 - archive.is/14913
/got/ S07E04 #LIVE - archive.is/nKJIW
/got/ S7 thread #15 - archive.is/2bQ0C
/got/ S7 thread #16
archive.is/k2DUU

Maisie a cunt

Maisie will be shot with a crossbow before thrown of The Wall.

Why would someone do that? Just wondering.

Because she doesn't get to bring many faces.

first for autism.

Winds never ever.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

That would be clever

Now that's what I call shit-taste

Niko, Dinkleberry, and Pilou need to be pushed up. Everyone else below the Bean need to be pushed down, especially Kit.

Witnessed

Except for joffrey and ellaria breddy much this.

In what fucking way did Jack Gleeson not execute the role he was cast in perfectly?

fucking this, dubs asking the hard questions here

(checked)
He was too good at portraying a petulant inbred babby king user.

good list though

This is why the fandom must be exterminated

Fixed

Like pottery
nytimes.com/2017/08/08/arts/television/game-of-thrones-dragon-battle-was-inspired-by-apocalypse-now-and-saving-private-ryan.html
archive.is/oNSiC

Yeah, we wouldn't want to focus on the sadistic mass slaughter from the stronk feminist perspective

That was kino.

7 Gods Tier

wew, if that ain't pottery, idk what is.

Dinklage is underrated, it's reverse bias because most people can't see past the dwarfism to see the talent.

How could you not be rooting for kelly? As far as the stronk feminist angle I'd say that went out the window with Euron leading 3 of the stronkest down the street in dog collars before demanding sex from Cersei in front of the entire court. As far as being strong + feminine can't think of a better example - in any movie or show ever - than that scene with Cersei and Ellaria in the dungeon.

Gee, idk.

You niggers need Maisie in your life

Sure, tell her to hop on my dick, mouth first.

By the way, Maisie said that you niggers didn't answered our question.

How will Ice Maul kill the dragon exactly?

The one nog who tried to fug her she had locked in a vault. Yeah Drogo was swarthy but he was forced on her and the only guy she's really been with since is that shia laboof looking faggot from treme. In any case not rooting for her as much as against Cersei, the scheming bitch who had Robert and Ned killed.
You mean the cannon fodder? They're just a means to an end. By the end of the war there probably won't be many of them or unsullied left and the ones who are will get shipped back overseas.

Who said he would?

The leaks.

So, someone else kills it and he just brings it back?

That would be neato.

I feel sorry for Jorah since he plays in those shitty Resident Evil movies, same for Davos who plays in low budgets.

yeah sure.
this need GoT edit.

Is his character in those justed too?

It's habbening

Where have you been in the last months?

Why did Davos risk his life to deliver those onions to Stormwatch anyway?

a bit.

Favorite scene so far this season.

Why doesn't Davos care that Tyrion and Varys helped kill his son?

Cause he cares more about the fact that everyone's sons will die if he doesn't get shit done.

Maisie isn't bad, her character could be even more annoying.

Arya, Sansa and Ellaria are just bad characters no actresses could save.

Kit Harrington belongs next to Emilia.

To secure a future for his white children.

Yeah pretty much only has that one facial expression, like a little kid who just got spanked for cursing.

Speaking of spanking, why is there so much spanking in the books that is not present in the shows?

When the performance is so obnoxious and annoying you wish death on the character that's bad acting, user.

If that was the instruction, why should she do otherwise? You could blame GRRM, the writers, D&D, the director as well…

A girl was fucking starving and dehydrated from the dysentery… but was still willing to give a bj to learn the secret of the gravy.

Stop spoiling lines from GRRM's new book.

He throws an ice spear. Fucker has an arm like a Scorpion and aim better than Bronn.

I need Emilia Clarke's ass gif and that picture where she's in terminator, aiming a gun, and you can see her double chin, stat!

They managed to get that under 12GB's nevermind 12MB's?

It's common for actors not knowing what to do with their hands in a scene, especially when they're sitting. Why they usually have a cigarette or drink or other prop like glasses they can take off and put on again to emphasize lines and gesticulate with. Obviously there the script didn't say Arya wipes her mouth 20 times and she was just doing it because that's what she thought a tough masculine character would be doing with his hands. Sure you can give the director some blame for not telling her to knock it off but it's still a case of some teenage feminist's lazy, sophomoric larping sidelining the business of storytelling.

tbh didnt even notice until you pointed it out.

If you were to write anything into Maisie's contract, what would it be?

I don't think so. Also the wiping is the smaller problem, Arya being an asshole towards Hot Pie for no reason is the bigger.

No tattoos or piercings

From what I gather wiping herself clean has always been a Maisie problem :^)

What did he mean by this?

It amazes me that famous actors and actresses get ink. I can't imagine a less professional decision. And it's always something stupid.

Because they were starving?

Female hormone injections

Too little, too late.
You can put lipstick on a pig, but it is still a pig.

I know right. Didn't ask him for the food just grabbed it, didn't answer his questions, didn't say anything even remotely nice even after feeding her + delivering the best news she ever got in her life. Too busy Clegane larping.

Cersei's has mad ink done.

Fun facts. Lena Headey wasn't actually acting in the Dredd film. She just showed up at the towerblock and set up her own drug cartel. The filmcrew were about to call the police when Karl Urban showed up dressed as Judge Dredd and proceeded to blast his way up the Towerblock. The filmcrew just decided to film the fallout.

fuck off back to reddit

seems like you've got a bit of a chip on your shoulder when it comes to reddit, m8.
Did they ban you for being too edgy?

u leave

Agree.

That's an incredible thought, it never occured to me, but yeah, she really acted like Sandor there… Maybe after she left Braavos, her old instincts kicked in, and she got back into the same mood/"personality" as she was in before she left! user, you're a genius!

How? I couldn't give any less of a fuck about reddit, you are the one who brought it up to begin with, and seem to have an unhealthy fixation on that site.

That's a attribute of a lot of people on this board

What the fuck are those thing, who buys them and why do they buy them?

This is why you belong there.

He probably does care but is also smart enough to understand the nature of war. Tyrion and Varys didn't have his son assassinated or anything like that.

finally GRRM has something that's big enough to please his wife

too white for his wife

Thanks! I try

Boatsex when?

ep7

Vätte, inte skådespelerska.

hejssan bög

Goddagens, neger.

Tjena grabbar blattar! Hur mår ni i Sveariket?

Stop speaking mongolian in /got/

Hujedamej >_

Du borde ta vara på det, om några år är det bara arabiska som gäller. Blir kul att stena feministerna och kasta ned bajspackarna från höghus men det kommer inte ha varit värt det alls.

Vill du ha din fru knulla stor svart manslem? Jag vill.

Guys, Rhaegar Targaryen is going to appear in episode 6 or 7.

Medelsvensson, snälla.

Google translate är skräp, håll dig till negerkuk, Louis.

We know.

fugg

It's wonderful, what a single Maisie can achieve

Medelsvensson vet inte hur illa det är, men det gör jag. Långsiktigt blir det Jugoslavien 2.0 i bästa utav världar.

Meg til høyre

i had the hugest crush on that guy's GF… whats her name? she's got big brown eyes and a nice nose

WEW

Gilly.

Hannah Murray. She is hot

oops it was her lips that were nice… jesus fuck….

Damn she is so qt, and so young
I wish i could gf her

Follow your dreams user.

hujedamej!

I think I get what Genghis was talking about here.

* inhales cold air through his teeth *

Why does it have to be this way? I haven't felt this sad about a character's death for a long, long time and it hasn't even happened yet. He's one of the few people left in the show worth giving a shit about.

He died in five minutes in his best role.

reported for self hatred

user, I'm right there with you. There is honestly no one I've wanted to see on the throne more than him despite it not fitting his character , but hes going to die after a season of doing nothing.

What is your source for this bold claim?

Hopefully (((D&D))) will off Arya & Dany instead, just to stir things up.

The scripts

Speaking of which, do you think he wanted to be the king, or just place a puppet on the throne and rule from the shadows?

People have been talking about it in the threads apparently it's in the leaks, which I haven't read

The latter is more practical for him, but I doubt the idea of being able to order anyone around to do whatever he wants wasnt desirable to him.

Besides Bane, why? He does nothing, just says stuff with his weird intonation and smiles like an asshole.

Why is she so perfect, bros?

because there's something wrong with your brain

Because when the writers actually use him he can be an interesting character.

He's playing 4D chess and you are just looking at the surface.

Yet another Mary Sue.

Search your feelings, you want to see it too.

why hasn't maisieposter killed himself yet?

what's wrong with that horse?

It has autism.

Oh wait I get it dude irony lmao xD

autism

Littlefinger had potential. He was interesting because he was smart and while we know his end goal we didn't know exactly how he'd achieve it.

So what the deal with him now?
Is this another case of D&D fucking up a based/interesting character without GURM's writing to rely on?

It is painful seeing Littlefinger being reduced to his current state.

Yes. I guess they are so clueless on how to do things subtly, they just decided to not do anything.

Didn't Arya need to hide from Littlefinger in season two when she was giving handies to Tywin?

A girl does many things that should be deleted from her snapchat history.

That raging boner for Maisie after she threw down with muh Translady.

He's been not so subtly negotiating for a Stark girl. Jon told him to fuck himself. Bran took the dagger, passed it Ayra. Littlefinger is going to finagle this into a marriage contract.

Isn't she a latino with blonde hair?

Not good enough. They need to get MOUNTAINED to atone for taking away sweet Myrcella. >:'(

Jaime just wanted to be a father and right when he gets that recognition, they take her from him.

The long winter will reset their technological progress.

Is this flat for you?

Why is that a bad thing? Every other time you guys complain that the women (((they))) want to push down our throats have no hips.
I dunno what gave you this impression…
The character herself lives in a medieval world, and probably doesn't take a shower every day…

That's the keyword, my friend.
Fucking the available redhead Stark women?

Jealousy intensifies

I hope she kills littlefinger

And Sansa and Danny

so this is what female autism looks like

Or she'll kill the mountain, take his face and kill cersie!!

That's too long a stretch. He is such a big guy that he is like 3 times bigger than Maisie in every proportion. It would be really unbelievable.

Also if that would really happen, she doesn't need his face, only his armour.

Sam be like

He is a small guy, and naturally he is afraid of big guys

It's a stretch, she going to kill someone and use them to get close to cersie though. Lmao her, being able to even walk with his armor on thatd be a sight. Her and tryion are my favorites, so as long as they don't die, I'm happy.

I don't know what's up with this guy. During the first 4 seasons, he was a great character, I think he was good even in the 5th series. But in the 6th, he became a hollow device for Dany, and he started this season as such. But now he is slowly turning back into his old self, he kinda starts to see things as we do, and realize that he is on the wrong side.

The funny thing is that I think both he and Varys know now that they have bet on the wrong horse, but they will ry to convince and manipulate Dany. That will fail, because she is muh Queen, who doesn't need the advice of no man…

I guess both the drawf and the dickless baldy are doomed…

Your taste could only be worse if you were a Danyfag.
kys fam

Agree he's a big guy for her but disagree she would have to put on the mask.

HBO has leaked , all scripts are out. E-mail, phone number & address of all actors also leaked. Sophie & Maisie & Emilia -where they live - too.

I'm lazy so didn't search much for the leak, someone please post a link. Reddit bastards are censoring stuff, 4chan is just shitposting

SOMEBODY POST THE FUCKING DIRECT LINK TO ALL LEAKED STUFF

www.bing.com

I hope you Anons don't send naugthy messages to Maisie

I'd be careful, since she is dating a mobster

I'll send her pictures of your dick so I won't get in trouble

Lol yup, gonna kill myself cause some idiot on an image board said I should.
Good one, I think you need more Maisie in your life. Let her in and watch life get better, ser.

Yeah he did dull down. He is clever, and strategic, so you're probably right he will see it.

Tyrion and Sansa will sit the throne at the end as king and queen. That's all you need to know.

Maisieposter is all talk, he just pretends to like her as a meme, he likes the attention. If he really felt so strongly, he'd go to her house and confess your love, you fraud.

What do?

I'm not in love with her and Iive really far from her…

Wake up from this nightmare and try to forget it

masie fetishism is getting old

Don't you know where you are?

Looks like Hell to me.

Cool Maisie:)

Ugh. Looks like something at a carnival you'd pay $5 to go look at in a tent.

Naw, queen of eclairs has jaime now and it's only a matter of time before he flips since he loves his brother + has to wind up with Brienne somehow + is about to get cucked by euron. Cersei will be defeated by the end of the season and muh dragons v snow zombies will be s9, with varys and tyrion.

Thank you

It is heavily implied that Tyrion reconsiders everything now, and Dany openly threatened Varys. Maybe the latter will stay faithful, but I bet that Tyrion will question her now, at least

ET phone home?

I'd pay $5 to do more than just look ;)

That's waaaay more expensive

Yeah, and if you can't pay up they make you touch her.

Pretty much. Jack Gleeson performance was unforgettable. He played the role fantastically well. If you think he was shit then you're an overly emotional tumblrina.

WHERE DO I SIGN UP FOR THIS?

Oh, dude, absolutely!!! ;)

Would you have kept your oath?

DEATH TO TRIPFAGGOTS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

I can kinda understand this behaviour now, but I still find it silly

Eat shit and die quasimodo faggot.

Anger leads to the Dark Side, user. Why don't you let the shine of Maisie into your blackened heart?

I'd rather let my dick into Maisie's blacked heart

Holy fuck those legs. Goddamn you maisiefaggots, you made me into some thirsty goblin fucker.

They're great

Agreed. Fuck the tripfags. Sick shit, but we all know you're saving these Maisie pics and jacking it to them lolol you're soooooo one of us. Glad you could have a break through!!

Welcome.

It may be tiny enough to fit through the ribs, but it's probably not sharp enough to do anything, if it could reach her heart. OHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What about his oath to Rygar and his sister and son?

swap Roose with Ramsay and 100% accurate.

Its been years since I've played the risk games that I think I've forgotten how to trip
Its #password right?

It seems so

kek, is this real?

A girl has no pants? Has No One been sniffing her panties again?

when does the next episode come again?
t. not knower

SHOTS FIRED

It's not her on the pic.

Sunday, 03:00 EU time

Why is no one shooting the feral goblin?

Plot armour.

Spoilers: She plays a girl with terminal illness in that moie which the pic is from. So she will die, regardless of anyone shoots her or not.

ewww. my black lake online character has the same hair. i might have to delete her

Delete yourself as well

I wish this board had ids just so I could hide you goblinposting autists. Even 4cuck /got/ is better than this.

Aye.
If they allowed VPNs/Tor users to post & found another captcha than the (((Google))) one, I'd go there, so I wouldn't have to endure these fucking autistic avatarfaggots posting that damn hunchback every single day.

I wish we had IDs too.

I wish we had a BO who'd prevent these Maisietrolls from spamming her ugly mug ad nauseam.

The fact that some guys posting a picture of an actress upsets you is why I'd filter you.

Next year, after the final season, it will be over. Maisie will fade into obscurity and the hobgoblin autismos won't post her ugly mug anymore.

The fact that you are trying to move the goalposts, and defend Maisieposters is why I'd fucking ban you.

Let us hope Maisiemodo is offed early on in the next season…
And with the amount of autism radiating from these cucks I wouldn't be surprised to see them make threads glorifying this Eldritch horror beyond the run of the show.

Where's Radmure?

Gemma Whelan hire than Gleeson? List is shit. And Mark Addy's Robert ranks above Tywin as the best portrayal.

Bronn's actor is low-tier also.

higher

If GURM doesn't have all of Westeros inundated by the Lich King and the Scourge with the survivors going to ground just to survive, he'll just be another tired fantasy cliche author.

and if he does, he'll be just another zombie movie writer

There's no winning. He's written himself into a corner.

The only solution is for an Ork WAAAGH! to show up at the climax.

Alexander Nevsky Rides to Battle.ogg

MEIN NEGER

And who

Are you

That looks like an EMB 110, the same plane that CIA used in The Dark Knight Rises.

She got a green card for her and little Sam. Unless it involves building a wall and deporting her, the plot has resolved itself.

Sure.

Maybe they'll have her call out for her Dad during sex, and she'll find it turns Sam on.

Then why aren't you there?

This

11/10 post

Maisie has a prepared place in the flight plan

Winter is coming, lads.

muh fucking dick hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

I wish she would keep me as her slut and beat me and call me names and threaten to do this to me if I don't please her.

Ballistas and scorpios are old school Roman Empire.

The suicidal charge makes a lot more sense when it's juxtaposed with Jaime's history, tbh.

She's a pig.

Me too, user, me too. 😍

Makes it even hotter tbh.

she's hot though you're standards are just too high most women are far worse

she's much nicer looking in the show though

I wish Terry Goodkind wrote ASOIAF instead of Gurm, then Queen Fatass would be a kinky dom. The final seasons would also go full Ayn Rand. It'd be much more fun.

She looks better on the show because they squeeze her whole body into a costume and just focus on her face.

I watched a movie recently with Davos' actor, and it was actually okay. Still a B movie, but not too bad. Forgot the name, though. Revolved around him basically being satan getting thrown into a jail.

That would redeem the entire series for me if that happened.

That sounds interesting. I saw him in The Guardist, I think that was the title, with Brendan Gleeson and Mark Strong. It was pretty good

Naw I think he just likes to watch.

Dany will commit a warcrime tonight
Audience will cheer for her cause gurl powuh

I agree, perfect to toll the bells of Notre Dame.

You mean the burning of the Tarlys right? For a a second I thought get naked again.

Tonight:
The Assassination of Randyll Tarly by the Fatass Daenerys Targaryen

When Maisie dies, she ascends to the Heavens and then she will continue to radiate her light on the worthy Maisiefriends

The bells will toll for her magnificence when the time of the Maisieng will come

Absolutely HERETICAL
Though I'd be into it somewhere else

They call that a Clement

Anyone here? 4 hours to go!

dont post that goblin pls

How can anyone possibly get it this wrong?

I have a feeling there might be some /sophies/ tonight, but first let me go through this thread and type some replies, Maisies are mandatory reaction images for that :)

that ugly slag is not any better tbh

Maybe if you're Britanon yourself and are surrounded by them it becomes standard, but they're very appealing to foreign admirers

You now remember Doreah, RIP. Do you think Xharo ate her? Or what did he do to her in that vault?

Walt Jr Vomiting.webm

im not a perfidious brit (thank god) and im surrounded by mostly normal looking human begins and sandfricans of course. But finding british """people""" attractive is like finding shit tasty

he BLACKED.COM her

I'm always here

user please… Was it you who made the acting chart as well?

Two threads back someone else cried that Mais has no hips at all, you just can't please the haters -_-

Was she sucking him off before the photo?

Haven't seen that one yet OMG. Close inspection required immediately

Before. Look at her knees and ankles.

Germany or France?

Good evening George :)

I bet she was just building a sand castle, r-right? Right?

every country in europe (that is not a slavshithole) is filled with niggers and durkas.Germany

A bit creepy, isn't it? Loving Maisie means you're respecting her privacy, if you want to reach her there are ethereal Maisiechannels you can reach her thorugh once your spiritual level is high enough

My head hurts from too much computer use, but I'm here

Wonderful, isn't it? That pic makes me smile and feel all warm inside

6/10 pic, the fucking phone in her hand ruins it for me

Hallo
Not having to deal with any brown newfriends is just one of the many benefits of living in slavic Europe. You'd pick up local customs like drinking in the streets and chainsmoking in no time if you were here, it's plenty of fun

Jesus Christ, you're right. Surely there's some other explanation we haven't thought of?

Have you checked the Maisiemails tonight, brother?

Hivemind in action

[joyous Maisie noises]

that picture is just horrifying. Why would you make something like that
[spoiler] thought about moving to the czech republic or some baltic country, since they are not as shithole as poland,russia or god forbid; hoholkraine

Pre-#LIVE bread

and i fucked up the spoiler. wew.

A little closer to heaven.

[Grinding Intensifies]