Gays, Trannies, and General Fags

What are some good books about them? The Holla Forums reading packs are pretty quiet about them, sans Queer Thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nq1xDwXTdOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck is going on in that gif

looks like a gay BDSM murder.

If only we could be so lucky that our children participated in this totally normal behavior.

You never heard about the stroke and stroke?

I don't even know what is going on in that gif but anybody that gets off to this shit deserves an immediate gassing.

*stroke and choke
Supposedly if you choke yourself right during the climax is a heavenly experience.

The Man Who Would Be Queen.

Theory that posits men want to be women because women have it easier in society.

fag hate thread?

Auto Erotic Asphyxiation.

Getting choked/choking yourself while fucking supposedly feels great. I think the main thing is the feeling of being dominated, general BDSM-shtick, but some people take it even further and do shit like the gif.

Their marriages are just like ours!

Perhaps we should encourage this behavior amongst liberals and jews, sure culd save a lot of bullets and time…

Bennike, Pia (1999), "The Early Neolithic Danish bog finds: a strange group of people!", Bog Bodies, Sacred Sites and Wetland Archaeology, University of Exeter, pp. 27–32

Briggs, C. S. (1995), "Did They Fall or Were They Pushed? Some Unresolved Questions about Bog Bodies", Bog Bodies: New Discoveries and New Perspectives, British Museum Press, pp. 168–182, ISBN 0-7141-2305-6

Fischer, Christian (1998), "Bog bodies of Denmark and north-west Europe", Mummies, Disease & Ancient Cultures (second edition), Cambridge University Press, pp. 237–262, ISBN 0-521-58954-1

Glob, P.V. (1969), The Bog People: Iron Age Man Preserved, Faber and Faber

Van der Sanden, Winand (1996), Through Nature to Eternity: The Bog Bodies of Northwest Europe, Batavian Lion International, ISBN 90-6707-418-7

You're welcome.

Yes don, we need to go many steps further than waterboarding.

Many steps further for these traitorous cucks. Dear Kek never let me be the head of the new SS or i'll make ISIS look like child's play on these cancerous individuals.

Being a degenerate who has seen that video, that's a woman, he's rubbing her clit, and the man comes back, grabs her and lets her down from the rope immediately after the .gif stops.

What about trannys? I need ammo for jews doing propaganda in educational center in my town

You should forget the anger for a second and be more pragmatic.

Here is a simple plan:

Buy/invade Cuba. Trun it into a resort for all sorts of degenerates, ship them ALL there, let them live happily without bothering anyone ever again until they eventualy die of old age or of aids.

There, problem solved, no bloodshed, everyone is happy, they get a paradise island to die in, we get rid of them without being crucified by history. Might even make a nice profit. Let Milo and that fag lover spencer rule over them for all i care. It would be a fitting historical punishment for the gommies little precious island and solve half our problems in just a few years.

user we've tried that, it won't work.

When was it tried?

Liberal Jews are being outbred by radical orthodox jews. This is pushing liberals out of Israel and keeping them as a toxic international element for everyone else to deal with. Then liberal jews try to make up for alienation from their own race through activism and faggotry in goy-land.

Ehm guys.. you do know fags and trannys dont reproduce, right? Eventualy they would simply disappear for all intents and purposes, every now and then a new uber degenerate would be found in the generations to come, just ship them there to live with the other hundreds or even less and let them die happily were they cant harm anyone else's society.

Hanged men ejaculate as they croak, it's physiological. How or why, I don't want to know.

There's nothing "heavenly" in such filth, unless your idea of joy and fulfillment is going down the perversion rabbit hole.

Am degenerate male that likes getting choked (safely). Can confirm it feels amazing.

I also try not to teach libfags how to do it safely, especially when it comes to auto erotic stuff. There's ways to do it where your family doesn't find your corpse.

tl;dr: I teach libfags ow to accidentally die.

ONLY LIKE 30% OF THEM, NOT ALL OF THEM.

It feels good fam. But im definitely on the perversion side

This thread make me sick and what is wrong with the gif?!?!

you need a book on fags? what, are you a fag? degenerates must be removed from society, that is all you need to know.

I think he want to understand the gays's mentality.

they do reproduce through sexually traumatizing children - liberal propaganda, sexual education for kindergarteners, same sex adoption, molestation and rape.

Dude…

We won't be shipping children for them to abuse, we are not the Clintons. There won't be any children to be abused by them there, and there won't be fags here to abuse our children, because they will be at the isle.

Are you slow or something?

What the fuck are you on about, retard? It's happening right now, all over the West. Politicians, teachers, fag couples, child protective services etc. do it all the time.

Yes, that's what you are.
Try reading what you're responding to before you shit out your post.

youtube.com/watch?v=nq1xDwXTdOw

Teaching kids about LGBTQ+ 3-7 years

not surprised this thread is bumplocked, OP is a fucking kike and a half