Round eye people:

Round eye people:

Corea is most glorious nation under Heaven ^__^

Highest average IQ nation is Corea, and highest IQ man Kim Ung-yong is Corean.

Western peoples need receive deep virtue of Corea to avoid civilization decline kekeke

We need to have frank word about wonsung'i (Japanese monkey barbarian shits, also call "jjokbari"). They are monkey barbarian shits that need killings ^____^ all of them. On March 11 2011, jjokbari receive heavenly punishment kekeke so glorious! It even fuck their shitty nuclear plant! Therefore, do not look at shitty jjokbari cartoons because they are shits.

I hope Holla Forums may receive deep virtue from Corea and transmit virtue to the west.

Also, important facts:

1 - Dokdo is territory of Corea since 512 CE. Jjokbari lie about this.

2 - Proper name of the body of water that thankfully separate us from island monkeys is known as the "East Sea", not "Sea of Japan." We have many map to prove this.

Kim regime in North Corea is not reflection on glory of Corea because they are dirty commies propped up by China.

North Korea has no Jew bank. That is commendable. Do Koreans hate Jews? That is the only measure of virtue.

THANK YOU NORD GOREA YOU ARE MY GREATEST ALLY :DDDDDD

In Corea, we read Talmud and learn jew trickery ^_____^

How does dog taste?

I don't know if you have Christian souls, but be careful practicing the tricks of Satan the Devil.

south korean idiot

learn from north korea you fucking cryptokike plastic surgery golem

Dog is the most delicious meat under Heaven ^__^ I eat dog every day to maintain maximum virility for impregnating my wifes.

Maeng Ja (Mencius) say that dog is one of the three meats of civilized peoples.

To quote 2ch: Korean gook, all look same.

I know you're trolling, but dogs bred for meat aren't fucking pomeranians. They're ugly and unfriendly, but taste good.

Jews are not brilliant. The reason they succeed is because they compare notes, diligent in studying others' work, and always help eachother.

use this and stop blasting shitty pop at the border

Has there been a time where Korea hasn't been a bitch to another nation in some form?

I mean… You're leaving some shit out of the reasons they succeed.

Deception, usury, corruption, subversion… just to name a few.

Woops, I mean: Another nation's bitch. I think I should go to sleep.

Them Koreans can add real good
They are tops at the till

You think your people not do those things too?

Please remember that proper spelling is Corea.

After colonization, jjokbari change "Corea" to "Korea" because "J" come before "K" in Latin alphabet.

There is no central governing body that dictate correct usage of English language, so please help fix this ^__^

We take our enemies head on. They give their enemies (all non Jews) children dildos, drugs, homosexual propaganda, subvert your religions, values, scam you out of your money, turn your women against men and their fathers, etc ad infinitum.

Everyone's people does that shit.

Most of this is done by our government, most of the time, it's in support of Israel or Jews that have infiltrated or bribed our own government. As a whole, white Americans are not deceptive, corrupt and do not practice the sort of currency manipulation that Jews do that cripples nations.

Lol. I know you're not actually from North Korea because they don't have the internet there.

Reminds me when some fat Korean kid won WCG finals in Starcraft, he starts shouting "Dodko is ours" wtf calm down, fattie.

YES! Dokdo is ours!

I am from Suwon, Corea. I do not call my country "South Corea" because I do not recognize legitimacy of fucking shit Kim regime.

Nu-gookposter is worst gookposter. To top it all off, I'm seeing the JIDF and freechgoons in some ongoing threads. These faggots are already making me miss CTR, and I never thought I'd say that.

Just a very strange context for war propaganda. Next time I win a spelling bee, I'm going to shout, "JUST LIKE NORMANDY, NAZI SCUM".

It doesn't matter, you're using a European alphabet, nothing matters in the European alphabet.

Juche is in line with Asian history, South Korea is in line with Talmudism and jewish world history. South Korea belongs to America. Americans kidnapped DPRK children and flew them to Boys Town to defile them and harvest their organs. The harvested organs were given to jews, but South Korea follows the religion of the jews who are defiling them.

Kim Jong-un's main concern is to protect the blood of the Korean people, and their moral integrity. South Korea wants to import immigrants, refugees, and change all Koreans with plastic surgery that was developed by Americans. South Koreans should not talk shit on Japan, both SK and Japan are vassal states of America currently. Both run by the same cabal. It will destroy the Korean race once it is no longer profitable.

DPRK is a country against time, so things are not in abundance like they are in a jewish city like new york. But the integrity of the people is in tact.

DPRK is not a communist country. It is easier to start a small business in DPRK than it is in US. Many young people in their 20s own small businesses providing goods and services. They have the freedom to do this without international competition. Unlike America, they are encouraged to kick foreigners out of their businesses.

About one quarter of Corea is Christian, that is not a very big percent. About half of us are Buddhist.

I think that western culture is turd, so you need deep virtue of Corea to correct this.

I believe in Daejonggyo, that glorious Corean race is progeny of Heaven.

The reason Corea associated with plastic surgery is that we do it so well, people come from overseas to do surgery, so procedures per capita is skewed. None of my wifes have plastic surgery.

A lot to be thankful for when you have a high IQ, now you have the reasoning power to justify things like that cult in South Korea that worships dead baby's and attacks men in the streets, or needing a special license to own a knife that's more than a few inches.

If you believe in your race, then Juche is the logical conclusion, not Talmudism.

Those things are consequence of jewish shadow leadership, you know that.

Juche ideology is not good for Corea because we have seen in lands ruled by Kim regime.

Throughout history, Corea has been regional commercial power. We are capitalist country.

A lack of abundance is not evil, it's the consequence of trade blockades from jewish controlled countries. DPRK values what it has materially because it comes without moral compomise.

Koreans are the kikes of Asia so are the Chinese.

also normal kikes are also the kikes of asia

We are not dirty kike shits.

We are progeny of Heaven ^_____^ we are Corean master race.

Sure sounds kikey to me, bud.

If the Jews are able to be so influential over the Korean master race then that means they're the real master race.

this is a nice ruse cruise

Fuck off weeb.

South Korean women?