Is this Kino?

Is this Kino?

Give me a gallon of Anal-Eze and an hour with her sphincter and we'll see who's unbreakable.

Unless a spider wanders in or there is a loud noise at night.

women can be strong, they just so often are not.

That's like saying, "I can lift a 50lb barbell I just usually can't.."

Gee I wonder why Netflix is dying?

No.

t. drumpflet

Yes, and? Women aren't funny, especially (((Kimmy Schmidt))).

HAHHAHAHA GREAT FUCKING JOKE, i'll be sure to vtoe for zonald ZUMBF now wow what a great fucking sense of humour just like the rest of the trumpkins now on this fuckign board hahaha I voted in a melogmanical madman whos gonna gonna nuke europe and ruin the world and even though he legally mosteled a women way hack when when without consent i wont vote in a women president noooooo illl vote for the CRIMINAL who even to this day refuses to show his taxes probably because he stole from america and your pockets hahahaha Ihate women so let me vote in babyhands mc toupee even though bernie was making actual reforms and hillary had five years experience while donald trump was eating pizza backwards and fucking around on WWE hahahahhaha I know aboutt foreign relations cause I played modern warfare and watched jarhead with my three sisyers whos also my mom hahhaha maybe if hillary put some collared greens on my WELFARE DINNER DINE then I would gote for her but I a m smallminded from a rual town in alabama and probably been to prison! Haha

FUCK OFF IF YOU DON'T GET MY HUMOUR
FUCK OFF DRUMPFLOVER

waman aren't funny, get over it.

There he Is, There he goes again. Look, everyone' He posted a once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God. I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing In the dark. lit by your computer screen which is the only Source of light in your room. giggling like A like girl as you once again type your little Sane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill In the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a (khan pass, so you lust choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy. isn't It? I Imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor. but it's ok, your mother will clean it up In the morning, Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live v WI your mother. You are a fat fucking tuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day. even day. fo a grown man who spends all his time on Holla Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought vow Y,ere gonna he a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and I fall to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup. she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, even, day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Schan posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, arid then you became a MEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.
Forever…

I hate how we're force fed this while not sticking to it at all. Women are strong except when you challenge them, as they turn into children that need to be protected.

tl;dr

sage

Unbreakable?
More like Unbearable.

Kimmy Schmidt, eh?
I'd give her kummy shit.

Underrated post

Because not even NBC wanted this

Relax, Stephen, take your meds.

I'd kim her schmidt if you know what I mean

^all me

what's the joke