Marin Abramovic holding AMA in Tumblr

Info in pics. I haven't kept up with pizzagate that much so I don't know how important she is in it beyond her spirit cooking shit, but it would be fun to raid her anyway and maybe get her to address this stuff

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/2112829-blood-from-human-teens-rejuvenates-body-and-brains-of-old-mice/
abramovicinstitute.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

time to crash it with no survivors?
time to crash it with no survivors.

Who are we to disobey dubs?

Fucking hell OP is a faggot, here's where you ask the questions:
abramovicinstitute.tumblr.com/ask

bumping

Kek wills it

She started doing a lot of damage control since she's been exposed.

this
burn the witch
maybe use this ama to spot what triggers her and makes her tick

Ask her what it feels like to be the reason Hillary lost.

Even if you don't think she's the reason, making her think that people think that she's the reason is sure to take a psychological toll on her.

where do we view the questions/answers?

Ask why Alestor Crowley stole all of Nietzsche's themes and turned them into degenerate shit eating child killing butt sex magic?

It's probably the one selected that you will be able to see, which is why you should get to her like he said :

Ask if she is afraid of her imminent public execution after pizzagate goes mainstream. Or something along those lines

I'm guessing this is setup like all tumblr asks in that the kike demon bitch can just pick and choose which to answer/show publicly. So the likely hood of Holla Forums questions getting through to be answered will be low. Think of it like how Holla Forumsacks had to be neutral in debate question submissions.

But if you just want to trigger her then it's free reign, probably will be blocked and maybe even reported after your question it is tumblr after all.

ask if she supports otherkin, pronouns and empowerment and general marxist bullshit and add something about objectifying herself in the past. If not, the tumblr will turn against her.

Ask her about the Koton.

They're still sent to her, but she can report them.

She looks like the old woman in room 237 who strangled Danny, except creepier.

ask her if baby blood is the secret to her youthful look at 70

Ask her what did she do to Madeleine Mccann.

Can you find out who provided the sketch? We could send their photos from that time for confirmation.

It's bullshit user, the police said they're sketches of the same person.

Myth. Debunked.

The police assumed they were the same person.

Either those photos are of John and Tony Podesta or this is the mother of all coincidences. The resemblance is too uncanny.

Stuff like this seems the best route. Get her to be as open as possible.

her and Hillary will both receive justice

Do you want to be executed with a regular rope or prefer to follow tradition and burn at the stake?

She is 70 YEARS OLD
WTF does kike blood magic actually work? She looks 35/40

Whoa.. I did not notice that.

Holy shit, had to check this.
Confirmed for witch
her magic is also powerful. wasn't there an old story about some witch who bathed in the blood of virgins to keep herself looking young? This bitch also does a lot of Blood Rituals, there must be something to it. fuck. this is some scary shit.

Smells like a trap, fam. She probably needs an audience for her rejuvenation rituals to work properly.

Today is her birthday btw

Lol may be
The point is that they seem to actually work

Found it. Elizabeth Báthory

How do we meme our way into ruining this ritual? I want to see the sins of this woman backlash on her and age her 70 years in one day.

Was she a kikess?

Do you think she sacrificed her lover/partner/whatever to keep maintaining her youthful looks?

How the fuck is something like that even possible?

Maybe she just drinks children's blood or something like that

she has ties going all the way back to the creation of performance art in the 60s with big names such as yoko ono. look up the fluxus movement sometime.

I think I remember the story on him was he was electrocuted in an accident. entire face burned off. They had to graft on skin, eventually it healed over

Last time I've seen this brought up, an user very strongly insisted that it was a jewish plot. Something about how after her husband's death jews needed something to dethrone the countess and take the family's wealth. Something like that. Maybe he can come and tell it again

How the fuck is this bitch 70? There's something really off here.

Also post a number of trigger words: Holy Ghost, Alpha, Beta, Omega etc.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Hematopoietic_stem_cell_transplantation
most likely, from children

Blood from human teens rejuvenates body and brains of old mice
newscientist.com/article/2112829-blood-from-human-teens-rejuvenates-body-and-brains-of-old-mice/

I'd do her. Bonus if she summons a demon to watch. Is "exhibition for demons" a recognized paraphilia in DSM 5? What if we just translate that noun phrase into latin–would it count then? Well, how about having an attraction to older blood-magick witches who inadvertently helped MAGA? That's a recognized fetish, right?

holy shit just let the guy die …

… Why do i let my curiosity get the best of me…?

WE NEED TO CRUSH HER!!!!

Why is this so damn Comfy?

Well… i definitely am continuing my nofap now. Thanks user i was about to relapse.

Tell me there's a full video somewhere

You would do this creature?

this meme needs to die:
she wears fuckloads of makeup and they photoshop all her pics to look younger. stop being retarded

Lulz

METH

no it isn't they're 2 of 6 sketches the police made in connection to the case, all of which are different suspects. fucking disinfo parroting retard

Then why were the Podestas Suspects in the first place?

abramovicinstitute.tumblr.com/
It's answer time now. No salt has been mined and no interesting questions have been asked. Here's the link anyway

Trust me user, I've tried. Every single copy I've found cuts off after that initial stomp. What I wouldn't give to see that transfaggot get what it so richly deserves.

Trump is 70 too.

I kill them because art works gain value after the artist dies.

yeah but he doesn't look (much) younger than what he is

A few questions about spirit cooking where she spews some post modernist bullshit about expression. Lots of dumb questions, likely submitted by tumblr staffers to make the event look popular.. But I think even tumblr has no idea who the fuck this woman is.

It's just fucking stem cells doing work, stupid bitch believes its some blood magic, kek. Gonna be a rough awakening for her when the reality hits ;^)