Longest Winning Streak Since 1996!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rTMJx
nasdaq.com/article/stock-market-news-for-november-28-2016-cm714531
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Archive:
archive.is/rTMJx

nasdaq.com/article/stock-market-news-for-november-28-2016-cm714531

Still isn't in office and He's making record gains!

Wouldn't party too hard.
That Jewess is bound to raise interest rates… and then POP!

We have until December 14 until shit hits the fan.

What happens on the 14th?

Oh.
Somehow missed that.

I had a thought. Not trying to be a concern troll, this is a serious doubt of mine: What if the kikes are boosting the stocks just to crash them some time next year?

Before the election, the stocks were dropping steadily because of "concerns of an unpredictable Trump presidency". Now that he's won, instead of dropping farther they're rising at rates not seen in decades. A literal 180 from the stock market kikes, the very thing they were saying was causing the fall, Trump's possible win, is now the same reason they say it's rising.

It's obvious to those aware of the Jewish problem that the stock market is a tool the kikes manipulate to their advantage, to reward good goys and punish bad ones, and to reap massive profits for themselves the entire time. So my question is why would they raise the stocks if Trump won? The answer is simple, King Nigger is still residing president.

The kikes are buying up stocks with their vast reserves of wealth and assets, stimulating this artificial rise, waiting until Trump is inaugurated and starts pursuing some of his economic policies. Shortly after, probably after Trump pushes through some tax and tariff reforms, they will sell the stocks all at once, causing a stock selling panic and crashing the market. That way they can blame it on Trump's policies, and also punish the bad goyim who thought they could use the democratic system against the kikes.

Thoughts?

Who wants to bet on the DOW hitting 20,000 by January, bonds going even lower, and gold/silver hitting a double bottom before the big equities pop and treasury yield surge?

Stock market should be 4,000 at best. It's all fake companies with no business plan propped up with freshly printed Judenfetzen.

Makes me worried now.

Yeah, me too, fellow user. I am deeply concerned by that post. What if everything is perfectly engineered by an omnipotent enemy to give us the illusion that we're winning only so that we lose even harder? Sometimes I get so concerned that I can't even sleep at night about it. I'm so concerned, maybe I should just kill myself. Hey, fellow anons, post your faces when you're also really concerned.

Get the fuck off my board.

or maybe economics is a little more complex than just "the kikes", as insidious as they are.

Don't be so confident.

Pure pilpul, you fucking kike.

The stock brokers missed Trump rallies so much they created their own.

Aye, it's a shakeout. If they drive the country into the ground during Trump's presidency, it'll only make it more likely for an actual literal Hitler to come to power.

Oh please. Last year around this time Holla Forums was shitting the bed about muh jubilee.

If Trump can get anything done it will be amazing.

Do we live on the same plane of reality?
I mean there will be pushback to raising the debt ceiling, as there should be, but Trump doesn't really have a choice. They will be forgiving if he at least lays down a rough budget estimate that's anywhere in the ballpark of fiscally responsible. As a show of good faith he could gut some bureaucracy in the first 100 days.