HBGary

Today, Tuesday 29 November 2016, WikiLeaks publishes in searchable format more than 60 thousand emails from private intelligence firm HBGary. The publication today marks the early release of US political prisoner Barrett Brown, who was detained in 2012 and sentenced to 63 months in prison in connection with his journalism on Stratfor and HBGary. Coinciding with Mr Brown's release from prison WikiLeaks is publishing a searchable index of the HBGary emails. WikiLeaks published the Stratfor emails in 2012.

wikileaks.org/hbgary-emails/

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/hbgary-emails/emailid/64278
wikileaks.org/hbgary-emails/press-release
freebarrettbrown.org/
encyclopediadramatica.se/HBGary
encyclopediadramatica.se/Hbgary
wikileaks.org/hbgary-emails/emailid/57983
wikileaks.org/hbgary-emails/emailid/1847
potomacofficersclub.com/
wikileaks.org/hbgary-emails/emailid/52452
wikileaks.org/hbgary-emails/emailid/56779
wikileaks.org/hbgary-emails/emailid/63524
archive.fo/93Cmt
archive.fo/N1fkh
wikileaks.org/hbgary-emails/emailid/39681
archive.fo/SF1iZ
wikileaks.ch/IMG/pdf/WikiLeaks_Response_v6.pdf
encyclopediadramatica.se/index.php?title=HBGary_Federal&action=history
voat.co/v/Wikileaks/1435637
archive.org/details/HBGaryLeakedEmails
pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=A04C 5E09 ED02 B328 03EB 6116 93ED 732E 9231 8DBA&fingerprint=on&op=vindex
wikileaks.org/hbgary-emails/get/\[1-61189\]
wikileaks.org/hbgary-emails/emailid/66917
youtube.com/watch?v=RyoYRdIuoOU
wikileaks.org/bnd-inquiry/?nsa
youtube.com/watch?v=WGSq3cNVuq4
archive.is/vg7EJ
pubs.usgs.gov/bul/2062/report.pdf
archive.org/details/STRATFORHACKFILES
wikileaks.org/hbgary-emails/emailid/15565
wikileaks.org/hbgary-emails/emailid/12364
wikileaks.org/hbgary-emails/emailid/8
youtube.com/watch?v=9Q0rU8XBleg
youtube.com/watch?v=BVQqJvFQ2z8
soundcloud.com/user-266487710
wikileaks.org/hbgary-emails/emailid/15536
mega.nz/#!BNNyiRIR!J9Rie3JoNpTI_NfqbekICrmq0TDpQl_0xOHGxXKpbDw
pool.sks-keyservers.net/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x93ED732E92318DBA
theintercept.com/2016/12/01/internet-archive-fends-off-secret-fbi-order-in-latest-victory-against-nsls/
i.sli.mg/zNyVAv.png
archive.is/O9iDI
web.archive.org/web/20161107021229/http://8ch.net/pol/res/8057875.html
archive.is/Ex4nb
sputniknews.com/radio_by_any_means/201612021048079416-exclusive-interview-with-barrett-brown/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Any user can provide some red-pilled context/backstory?

I feel like this is getting insufficient attention.

Oh shit yes!

Wew this is getting slid really hard now. Lots of spam/shit threads since this showed up.

bump

dubdub

Am I misunderstanding? It kind of seems like these aren't new emails, it's just that they finally made them searchable.

kinda weird bump

wikileaks.org/hbgary-emails/emailid/64278

kek

its just a guy filling a web form you moron

oh, derp, I thought this might have been more emails from the same time period

BUMP. supposedly there are Palantir documents in there. I saw that one on Twitter

a play by play of the tactics being used here to arouse doubt over wikileaks, very interesting

This

Bump of curiosity

Not just here, Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, etc. At first I thought it was the JTRIG unit but now I'm thinking that the NSA may have privatized some of their online propaganda. Contractor X goes after Wikileaks, Contractor Y goes after the 'Occupy' type of groups, etc.

that sounds like something a jew would say…

wikileaks.org/hbgary-emails/press-release

" Today, Tuesday 29 November 2016, WikiLeaks publishes in searchable format more than 60 thousand emails from private intelligence firm HBGary. The publication today marks the early release of US political prisoner Barrett Brown, who was detained in 2012 and sentenced to 63 months in prison in connection with his journalism on Stratfor and HBGary. Coinciding with Mr Brown's release from prison WikiLeaks is publishing a searchable index of the HBGary emails. WikiLeaks published the Stratfor emails in 2012.

The HBGary emails are from four email accounts of key people from HBGary and HBGary Federal. HBGary was founded in 2003 by Greg Hoglund to provide cyber security-related services to corporate clients. A separate entity, HBGary Federal, was managed by Aaron Barr to do similar work for government agencies and so had staff with security clearances and worked with companies such as Booz Allen Hamilton (one of the contractors Edward Snowden worked for).

In February 2011 Aaron Barr did an interview with the UK’s Finanical Times that stated he had been investigating the internet activist group Anonymous and claimed to have uncovered the real identities of some of what he described as the leaders of the organisation. In retaliation Anonymous penetrated Barr’s organisation and took emails from the accounts of four key people from HBGary and HBGary Federal: Aaron Barr and Greg Hoglund, but also Ted Vera (then Chief Operating Officer at HBGary Federal) and Phil Wallisch, a former Principal Technical Consultant.

These emails and revelations from them started to be published on the internet, predominantly through the work of Barrett Brown and a crowd-sourced investigative journalism project he ran: Project PM. As a result, later that month Barr was forced to step down, HBGary Federal closed and HBGary, Inc. was sold to ManTech International. This would have been little consolation to Mr Brown, who a month later on 6 March 2012 had both his and his mother’s houses raided by the FBI, seeking “Records relating to HBGary, Infragard, Endgame Systems, Anonymous, LulzSec, IRC chats, Twitter, wiki.echelon2.org, and pastebin.com.” Agents seized his laptops.

Barrett Brown’s work through Project PM was one of the first collaborative investigations into the US corporate surveillance industry. Looking into coporate firms that work hand-in-hand with the government to surveil on citizens, Mr Brown was one of the first to shed light on this unaccountable industry.

The HBGary revelations that came out through the work of Barret Brown and others showed that HBGary and related companies were involved in plans to spread disinformation and to attack watchdog organisations, including WikiLeaks and US Chamber Watch. For example, the emails revealed a plan to form a group called Team Themis with a number of companies from the industry to "ruin" WikiLeaks by submitting false documents in the hope they would be published, as well as discrediting WikiLeaks staff and supporters (including the journalist Glenn Greenwald). HBGary was also bidding to fulfil a tender from the US Air Force to assist it in manipulating social media to spread propaganda about the Air Force.

The emails also reveal that HBGary tried to discredit the watchdog group US Chamber Watch, a critic of the US Chamber of Commerce, again through disinformation. The plan was to make a "fake insider persona" within US Chamber Watch to lead them to publicise false information in an attempt to "prove that US Chamber Watch cannot be trusted with information and/or tell the truth."

Barrett Brown was indicted on felony counts due to his journalistic work on the HBGary emails and other related corporations. He has been in prison ever since, often being put into solitary confinement and having his communications restricted. The HBGary emails largely disappeared from the internet. Today the HBGary emails are safe for all to search in honour of Mr Brown’s work and in celebration of his release.

Courage runs Barrett Brown’s defence fund: freebarrettbrown.org/ "

HBG declared war on user and got ruined years ago. Are they even still around?

encyclopediadramatica.se/HBGary

Is there an archive of TNE anywhere? I remember they were fucking around with HBGary before Hangly pulled the plug.
Everyone ended up on MPC or SoSe afterwards but I haven't seen anything there about it over the years.

Barrett Brown Bump for posterity.
Can't wait for his shitposting to resume

It's just performance art. It's just pizza.

Have a bump

CHECKED

What the fuck. This is like a blast from the past. HBGary was the place that Anonymous from 2011 tricked a IT guy into giving them access "hacked" and then leaked over 4GB of emails. IIRC he was tasked by the FBI to find out who was in charge of Anonymous, did a lazy job, and was planning to sell the information he found to them even if it was just made up stuff. Either way here's the old article from ED about that incident.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Hbgary

It's because Barrett Brown is free today.

best damn current year ever

question is … is assange dead and these emails a fake release. /???

There's no reason Assange wouldn't give us proof. Wikileaks is compromised.

Just like your whore mother has been since your dad's fetid nigger cock entered her.

Let it all out newfriend, I know how it feels.

Aight, here's some more: How do you envision WL becoming compromised? What does that even mean? Do you even know the first thing about its internal structure or are you just parroting your superiors' language when you say that it's been "compromised"?
Every time you idiots say it, the more you look like a bunch of idiotic shills.

Moreover, it's not unthinkable that Ecuadorian authorities are preventing him to release any kind of information for fear it would contain codewords or similar to trigger new releases. It's possible they don't want to be held responsible.

Finally, your whore mother is a cum guzzling nigger fucker and you're a mutt.

ehhhhhh now you're getting it….

Well, yea I had 12 beers, but it's just harmless Performance Art officer… *waves, shifts into drive

All Assange would have to do is walk out on the balcony.

And risk getting shot in the fucking head? Has he ever done so before WL got KEMPERMERSD?
I'm so salty I made a meme. Print it out and shove it up your ass.

Saved.

Yeah, he has.

Two things to note here.
1. None of these leaks are new they are old.
2. Wikileaks is now over a month late on promised leaks before Assange's internet was cut.

wikileaks.org/hbgary-emails/emailid/57983

So linkedin is feeding this intelligence agency information on high profile changes? Or is this a normal thing that all members get? I don't have a linkedin account so I really don't know.

wikileaks.org/hbgary-emails/emailid/1847

potomacofficersclub.com/

aaron at hbgary.com is a member of Potomac Officer's Club. This club is very exclusive and only allows government employees or those who work for companies which sell goods directly to the government, director level positions and up. Holds ~15 events a year. Here he's received an invite to an event featuring presentations from an eleven year White House advisor and security expert, Richard Clarke.

Aaron Barr ladies and gentlemen,

"But dude whos evil? US Gov? Wikileaks? Anonymous? Its all about power. The Wikileaks and Anonymous guys think they are doing the people justice by without much investigation or education exposing information or targeting organizations? BS. Its about trying to take power from others and give it to themeselves. I follow one law. Mine."

wikileaks.org/hbgary-emails/emailid/52452
wikileaks.org/hbgary-emails/emailid/56779
wikileaks.org/hbgary-emails/emailid/63524

Bill Clinton played a lead roll in two cyber security conferences according to these emails, the RSA conference in 2011, and the CIOsynergy conference in December 2010.

RSA has been tied to the NSA receiving millions of dollars in funding from them, and has been the subject of boycotts since the Snowden leak for this very reason. HBGary was not only talking about this event internally like any intelligence agency would, but they actually had insider rumors a month before the RSA conference newsletter went out that Bill Clinton was leading the keynote that year. archive.fo/93Cmt

CIOsynergy is a bit more low key in terms of the general public, but holds major intelligence conferences as well; their about page lists an interesting collection of names:

archive.fo/N1fkh

Now if you think that those names aren't suspicious enough, the email that was sent from CIOsynergy to greg at hbgary.com apparently talks about how they're willing to sell access of their database of IT invitees for a sponsorship of their event, as low as $7000:

your reddit it showing.
go back, faggot

Wikileaks says "over 60000" emails. For those curious or curling, it's specifically:

no goy. they mean 60 gorzillion emails.

maybe he is not anymore in the embassy, we dont know.

He lost his family for being an asshole and work for evil.
mail filter: freelybe___hotmail.com

This is a good reminder to view all self-described insiders who post here and elsewhere with caution. One shouldn't just accept claims without proof.

Time will tell. That fbifaggot posting about hard things will come was right, but I flew over the pngshot lately and I saw he did not sufficiently post enough correct info. But all in all, he veered a lot of anons to the right stuff. This makes it scary. Even disinfo can backfire.

Barrett Brown was released.

The anti-WL shilling and the "Assange is dead" narrative kicked into high gear shortly after the Todd & Clare date (nov.1) passed.

Fucking lol. So this is the goal of you shill fags?

wikileaks.org/hbgary-emails/emailid/39681

Shills

0001- Online Persona Management Service. 50 User Licenses, 10 Personas per user. Software will allow 10 personas per user, replete with background , history, supporting details, and cyber presences that are technically, culturally and geographacilly consistent. Individual applications will enable an operator to exercise a number of different online persons from the same workstation and without fear of being discovered by sophisticated adversaries. Personas must be able to appear to originate in nearly any part of the world and can interact through conventional online services and social media platforms. The service includes a user friendly application environment to maximize the user's situational awareness by displaying real-time local information.

> Jailed since 2012 for his investigations, #BarrettBrown has finally been released from prison. Best of luck in this very different world. pic.twitter.com/i94lhEUtR5
> — Edward Snowden (@Snowden) November 29, 2016

archive.fo/SF1iZ

This is another release of harmless chatter by the intelligence services designed to make Wikileaks look legit.

WL is a limited hang-out and anybody who is stupid enough to send them real classified information will end up dead or in prison.

QUESTION!
Wasn't Wikileaks and the twitter account considered compromised already? Would this just be a perfect way to drop very potent red herrings if you were on the other side?

see

So it's all up in the air then? I'm just trying to prevent people from digging up a false trail.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MOST LIKELY IS JUST A HONEYPOT MOVE

If Wikileaks has been compromised, it would make sense to throw out seemingly important info to attempt to goad unknowing would-be whistleblowers into identifying themselves to those now in control of wikileaks.

Consider this:
- all of this information is 5 years old. These emails are from a raid Anonymous did on HBGary back in 2011 when Aaron Barr, being a retard, thought he infiltrated them and fingered their "leaders."
- this information is not new, it's just being made searchable, and while there may be something with present day relevance in there, 1) if WL is compromised that would have been scrubbed and 2) HBGary is a well known internet security laughingstock, making such a possibility doubtful.

In response to what are you trying to say? That this is legit simply because of a powerpoint presentation? Guess what, here it is: wikileaks.ch/IMG/pdf/WikiLeaks_Response_v6.pdf
And know what else? That powerpoint is linked to via an Encyclopedia Dramatica article, which added the link to that file back in 2011. That powerpoint is still ancient news, just like the emails. Visit encyclopediadramatica.se/index.php?title=HBGary_Federal&action=history if you wish to see for yourself.

MODS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
I am by no means a security or internet guy, but I just spent less than 20 minutes looking around at this stuff and it's pretty clear this is a massive red fucking flag. Why would WL attempt to distract from shit with irrelevant info? Why would they release outdated, useless information unless they were controlled by someone attempting to make themselves still appear legit? Where has any of the info they promised ages ago gone? Where the fuck is Assange?

Mods, requesting you unsticky this topic, it's a trail of false breadcrumbs. This smacks of someone glancing at the OP for three seconds and immediately thinking "this should be stickied" without doing any investigation. Any of you who wish to claim I'm a shill, explain how the fuck any of this information matters or why any one of the points I raised is wrong.

seriously, Wikileaks trying to make news about a leak that's been on TPB since 2011 is pretty retarded.

Wikileaks did something to celebrate the release of a leaker. It's maybe not big enough to warrant a sticky but that doesn't mean it's not worth looking at. The DNC/Podesta leaks warped people's perception of what they do. Not all their leaks are front page breaking news. They're just a database for government leaks, most of which are mundane. Nothing more, nothing less. It's not an attempt to "make news," it's just business as usual.

My point about the PP slide is that the primary strategy of governments against Wikileaks is to promote FUD. All of these theories about Assange being dead or Wikileaks being compromised are based on small amounts of circumstantial evidence and they're used to shut down conversations.

The same thing happened to archive.is. Cloudflare protection kicks in one time due to DDoS and people start freaking out over its overlay not being from the archive.is domain. This is a common sight to see for Cloudflare-protected sites. Now people are afraid to read archived pages because of an irrational paranoia over it being a "honeypot." If you ask them why, they very rarely have an explanation; they relied on their perception of consensus to reach this conclusion. Now you see people using fucking archive.org of all things despite their deletion policy and their blatant shitlib politics influencing their business - deleting Pizzagate archives, refusing to archive image boards, and expanding to Canada out of fear of Trump shoah'ing their servers.

The weird shit with the loading gif had nothing to do with CloudFlare. It was something done by the creators of archive.is

As I said, people can look into the material if they like, but I doubt much will be found there. I'm not saying not to look into it, I'm saying this isn't sticky-worthy material, and posting it on the first page locks out one more thread from said page. Since the info is so old, from my standpoint it's little better than a slide thread.

Even if circumstantial evidence is all we have to go on, moving forward while holding onto the idea that WL may be compromised is terribly important. Keyword being "may." The only people trying to shut down conversation are the actual shills and kikes, and they will often attempt to astroturf shit like that on stuff that has recently come out or stuff that could be potentially and imminently important. I personally don't think it's worth anyone's time looking at such ancient info, but I'm not stopping anyone either. However, if WL is compromised, even if based on only scraps of information, it's important people keep that in mind whenever looking at anything WL does. Surely this is something you can agree on, there is literally nothing lost by being safe about such an assumption.

If WL and Assange are still fine and doing everything in the all clear, then all this worry about WL can just be brushed aside like nothing has happened. However, the reverse is more insidious, if you see warning signs that something as influential as WL has been taken over by the opposition and you ignore those signs, well, why the fuck would you open the gates to the enemy?

My point still stands, this should not be stickied, and people should still remain suspicious of WL. Better safe than sorry. In addition, you really only answered my first two questions. Outside of Assange being a drama queen and trying to use his absence to somehow gain more exposure, there is no reason to show us proof he's all good.

Holla Forums is paranoid, but it's paranoid for good fucking reason.

whether or not wikileaks is compromised these recent releases were put together by wikileaks staff at some point and warrant being discussed and disseminated.

if you dont think 60k docs from a cyber security agency hell bent on destroying anonymous from the inside is relevant…kys

yeah, not relevant at all. pls unsticky this and DO NOT DIG

You're right, we need another stickied thread about how performance art and corporate food logos hide a pedophile underworld.

no. this will be treated like it's real so you'd have to be pretty fucking retarded to publish shit like this, even redacted.

even if it's old, it'd be fucking shit of wikileaks to kick around HBGary while BB was in prison, because it'd likely fuck up his parole.

if the reaction is going to be weebs and redditards fucking shit up and a mass wave of anti-sec propaganda why fucking release anything at all?

Guy got arrested for basically linking to a HB garry file during a maskfag hack that was orchestrated by the FBI after they got Sabu to flip. He got raided while he was in tinychat. There was a video of it on youtube..ill try to find it.

This was quite some time before Snowden, so it was a stark foreshadowing of our Orwellian society to later come to light, but did not get much media attention at all. Arrested for ctrl+c, ctrl+v

Trying so hard it's pathetic.

How about you read my posts before vomiting your stupidity?

1) i never said not to talk about it or dig into it, as I have already stated. Twice. Stop being a faggot.
2) we don't need the thread to be stickied to talk about it. Stop being a faggot.

If you knew ANYTHING about HBGary at all, you wouldn't be this retarded. It was a "digital security" firm that was created and ran by complete morons who knew nothing about infosec, opsec, or anything else involving security or technology. The people in charge of this circus did absolutely stupid things and were horribly incompetent, posing a threat to nobody even if they wanted to, simply because they were too retarded to accomplish any of their goals. Claiming this is a "cyber security agency hell bent on destroying user from the inside" is absolutely fucktarded because 1) they already tried and failed miserably to do that, 2) these emails are 5 years old and are simply a showcase of said agency's horrible incompetence, and 3) is the equivalent of saying "if you don't think millions of leaves falling from trees, hell bent on assaulting the ground, is relevant, kys." You're giving them far too much credit.

But go ahead and continue to not read anything I already wrote. Go ahead and be a hypocrite by not actually digging into this or learning anything about it, as I just did.

checked

Alright, I've been staying objective on this one, but this is too fucking suspicious. I'd bet money at this point, that wikileaks is compromised. How is it that this guy was so conveniently let out, right as this "leak" happens? I don't fucking trust it. I really don't fucking trust this.

Most people know they are going to be let out on good behavior ahead of time. It is not unusual for a nonviolent offender to be released early. You know…gotta make room for the dindus. Not to say wikileaks isn't compromised.

Wait… what if the people from Hbgary are the same people now running CTR? Is this how we find out who the shills are? Is there dox in thar?

Wait… what if Hbgary are the Elders of Zion? What if they're secret martians? What IF!

Jesus fucking christ..

These dumps are years old and according to WL were indexed in response to him being freed (he was in prison for distributing them in the first place).

I wouldn't be surprised if they had a hand in training CTR hires. I'm mostly surprised that they still exist given how badly compromised they were.

I'm tired of all these shit tier 4 sentence shit tier threads. Take some pride in yourself nigger.

translation: I'm a moron that jumps to conclusions. Everyone needs to listen to my opinion!

Agreed, this is just the latest in a long series of questionable actions by wikileaks. Combine this with the lack of any positive evidence that Assange is alive since mid October and the picture is very bad. Wikileaks should be considered compromised until proven otherwise. If you disagree at this point you either haven't been doing your reading or you're working with the groups that compromised them.

can someone confirm that wikileaks PGP key has been revoked?

voat.co/v/Wikileaks/1435637

to the pit with you

HBGary Leaked Emails

archive.org/details/HBGaryLeakedEmails

1.9G [email protected]/* */ download
2.3G [email protected]/* */ download
1.3G [email protected]/* */ download
1.5G [email protected]/* */ download

Just take a look at the fucking shills in this thread…

In fact, I suspect half you fags to be HBGary lackeys. The sheer volume of "Assange is compromised, stop reading wikileaks NOW GOY" posts all across the internet is fishy.

That being said, if wikileaks is compromised, at least we will have examples of bona fide government disinfo.

I recall some dude doing an sql dump, it wasn't just SE

666?

that looks like regular linkedin emails. the people named are likely people he's connected with on linkedin

you bet your ass they sell info though, it's their main source of income. one or two governments probably have a network tap in place as well. this shit is a joke

Wikileaks PGP key has been revoked
pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=A04C 5E09 ED02 B328 03EB 6116 93ED 732E 9231 8DBA&fingerprint=on&op=vindex

spoopy

Holy shit it just keeps getting better and better
>curl wikileaks.org/hbgary-emails/get/\[1-61189\] -o "#1.eml"

huh? that link broak

wikileaks.org/hbgary-emails/emailid/66917

It really seems to be everywhere.

Glad I'm not the only one who saw that a called bullshit instantly.

did I typo it? just enter the link, they are clearly under massive attack still

It was impossible to get anything up from here, still actually downloading the mails and look at the time

This "leak" feels like an attempt to throw us off the pizza/pasta-track. We know that there is a high risk Assange is captured. The Yemen leaks were absolute bullshit.

Let's see what we have in this one

How about posting an actual url?

i have bad feelings about assange´s life. They needed 4 years to get control of wikileaks but finally NSA/CIA did it. After that get assange out of game was easy, because there were no way to him to tell the world and had 4 yrs to plan his assassination. The dead man switch was already disabled when they take care of assange. I really want assange and wikileaks stuff were ok but something push me to think they`r not.

he is fine

youtube.com/watch?v=RyoYRdIuoOU

That is a four year old video you absolute faggot.

Kill yourself

1 December, 2016
Deutsch
Today, 1 December 2016, WikiLeaks releases 90 gigabyte of information relating to the German parliamentary inquiry into the surveillance activities of Germany's foreign intelligence agency Bundesnachrichtendienst (BND) and its cooperation with the United States' National Security Agency (NSA).

The 2420 documents originate from various agencies of the German government including the BND and BfV and were submitted to the inquiry last year in response to questions posed by the committee. They include administrative documents, correspondence, agreements and press reactions. They include 125 documents from the BND, 33 from the Bundesamt für Verfassungsschutz (BfV) and 72 from the Federal Office for Information Security (BSI).

The collection offers a detailed insight, not just into the agencies themselves, but the mechanics of the inquiry. Several documents detail how the agency in question collated the information that was requested of them. For example, a BND document shows its preparations for collecting internal information on which private US companies are operating in the security sector in Germany. Such internal processes are particularly pertinent to the inquiry. The committee has been trying (unsuccessfully so far) to gain access to the full selector list that the BND holds regarding who they spy on at the behest of the US. The BND is withholding this list from the inquiryon the grounds that releasing it could imperil the BND's relationship with the NSA.

Whilst a number of facts have already come to light as a result of the inquiry - including WikiLeaks publication of inquiry transcripts last year - this substantial new collection of primary source documents provides significant new evidence. The collection contains early agreements between the BND and the NSA and internal processes at the BND, but also more recent details on the close collaboration between the two agencies. For example, one document from the BND states that a BND employee will be tasked to use and write software for XKeyscore, an NSA system for searching and analysing data collected through mass surveillance.

A number of the documents show how intelligence agencies find ways to work around their own government. Documents pertaining to an audit visit by Germany's data protection agency to the BND's offices show that BND officers withheld the notes made by the auditors during their visit. The BND would only release the notes to the auditors once they had checked the content for themselves.

The inquiry was established in 2014 in the wake of the Snowden revelations, which showed that not only was the NSA spying on the whole world,but it had also partnered with the intelligence services of particular states to spy on their citizens and those of the surrounding regions. One of these countries is Germany, which has had a close relationship with the US in military and intelligence matters since its occupation by US forces in WWII. The US has been shown to use its bases in Germany and its relationship with German intelligence to spy on German citizens as well as the European Union institutions.

WikiLeaks revelations of NSA spying on Angela Merkel, and top officials at German ministries, the EU and France also contributed to the political impetus of the inquiry.

The depth of this relationship had been unknown to the German public and much of its government. The outrage that was sparked by the Snowden NSA revelations led to the establishment of the inquiry, which later called for Mr. Snowden to testify at it. Whereas there was initially unanimity among German political parties in 2014 for Snowden to provide expert testimony, the government deemed that as guaranteeing that he would not be handed over to the US (a condition imposed by Snowden for testifying) would damage Germany's political relationship with the United States. Subsequently, the Greens and the left wing party (Die Linke) filed an official complaint to force the German Parliament to hear Mr. Snowden.

Last week, on November 21st, Germany's Federal Court of Justice upheld the complaint and ruled that the committee was obliged to hear Edward Snowden in person. However, at the next inquiry hearing three days after the ruling, Chancellor Angela Merkel’s Union bloc and the Social Democrats removed Snowden's invitation from the agenda of the inquiry and are contesting the court's decision.

Julian Assange said: This substantial body of evidence proves that the inquiry has been using documents from Mr Snowden and yet it has been too cowardly to permit him to testify. Germany can not take a leadership role within the EU if its' own parliamentary processes are subservient to the wishes of a non EU state.

wikileaks.org/bnd-inquiry/?nsa

feels like CIA now

You sir deserve a gold star!

Even with disinfo, there lies truth. Be sure and cross-reference with more sources, and above all, with more than just this site. Operations are going haywire right now, trying to keep the earth from erupting with the chaos that these fools keep contained. Contained, only so that they can harness the power and work behind a cloak undetected. Let us remind ourselves to do the same.

German BND-NSA Inquiry Exhibits 95.6 GB

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9047939638d2c5234e966367a2201291b57b5cbf&dn=bnd-inquiry

CIA Destroying Venezuela - Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=WGSq3cNVuq4

Because they are paying off their national debt, and the kikes have no influence in their government. Can't have goyim running their own nations!

archive.is/vg7EJ

Alright, Venezuela is being squeezed for their gold by the banksters inflating the debt, like they do in all countries they control.

But the REAL REASON deep down inside is that Venezuela has staggering HUGE deposits of gold and diamonds, which the NWO banksters want to mine and control and export so that they can totally command and control the world economy. There is a veritable Solomon's Mine of gold and diamonds down there in the Venezuelan Guayana Shield area of southwestern Venezuela that they are drooling over. That's what the NWO Enforcer the CIA is really after with all their subversive actions against the Venezuelan people.

USGS Report- Geology and Mineral Resource Assessment of the Venezuelan Guayana Shield

pubs.usgs.gov/bul/2062/report.pdf

STRATFOR HACK FILES

archive.org/details/STRATFORHACKFILES

Go suck start a shotgun kike. That has been debunked a thousand times over.

So says Special Agent Kike-Sucker

my least favorite game: D&C cybermule or retardish newfriend? i really can't tell sometimes

go back where you came from

Is there a link between HBGary and Podesta? I'm trying to search both sets of e-mails to see if there's any crossover, but the site is returning page errors at the moment.

A few e-mails that piqued my curiosity though:
wikileaks.org/hbgary-emails/emailid/15565

wikileaks.org/hbgary-emails/emailid/12364

wikileaks.org/hbgary-emails/emailid/8

YOU Anons (and me too) are the next Wikileaks. Notice how the NWO Satanist CIA agents weaseled in and took control of Wikileaks by neutralized it by assassinating its officers-directors. Assange is probably being mercilessly beaten and tortured in Gitmo right now by the Navy, pray for him.
Any brick-and-mortar opposition gets neutralized quickly by the CIA NWO evildoers, BUT anything NOT nailed down is still prettymuch safe. YOU are the next Wikileaks!!! Go spread those leaks!!!

Alert: US Troops Massing In Somalia
youtube.com/watch?v=9Q0rU8XBleg

US Bombs Yemen For Oil
youtube.com/watch?v=BVQqJvFQ2z8

In Feb 2014 The Oil Industry released the fact that Yemen has lots of oil. The US is now bombing Yemen to drive off the Houtis to let Saudi Arabia steal their oil. The US receives Saudi Oil for free and in exchange protects the leadership and gives them guns and ammo under the Weapons For Peace Treaty. It all about keeping the Military Industrial Complex alive.

user, Assange did an interview at a conference a few days ago. The UN has also rejected the UK government's appeal to do with keeping him in the embassy - why would they do that if he wasn't at the embassy any more?

I sure hope Assange is alive and well, and comes out of the illegal government detention safe and sound. I listened to some of the aucie, and the man's voice who was supposed to be Assange is a very deep, bass voice. Assange has a tenor voice, so the man speaking is surmised to be a CIA agent posing for Assange. Listen to it:
soundcloud.com/user-266487710

I hope that Julian isn't being eaten alive every night by all of the tropical mosquitoes in Cuba, and that his detention in Guantanamo is fair and humane, with no torture or harsh interrogation. However the US Government has a secret indictment against Assange for quite some time on "Terrorism" charges. I guess the Gov't considers people to be "Terrorists" who spread truth, and shred all of the official lies.

I have listened to it too. The line quality didn't sound amazing more than anything. I don't think we will get anything concrete until the election is properly over or the UK decides to let him leave.

>wikileaks.org/hbgary-emails/emailid/15565

So this visit was while Aaron was in DC according to this e-mail:
wikileaks.org/hbgary-emails/emailid/15536

Don't even know what I'm looking for here or why to be honest.

i suspect the juicier bits of this release would be in file attachments.

Sorry FBI, why not concentrate on the traitors and pedophiles running the FBI instead of anons.

VPN DOWNLOADS.zip
mega.nz/#!BNNyiRIR!J9Rie3JoNpTI_NfqbekICrmq0TDpQl_0xOHGxXKpbDw

James Brien Comey, Jr. FBI Director
130 Arcadia Rd
Allendale, NJ 07401-2002
(201) 825-3448

Daily reminder Laurelai Bailey was a "journalist" and in most of these irc chats. What did that tranny freak have to do with BB getting pinched? Why is Laurelai untouchable?

could we check this voice and last assange interview in person with any software of voice recognition?

Sibel Edmonds was an FBI translator and listened in on a lot of private conversations before becoming a whistleblower. She says gov hiring is not done on merit, that "clean" people are dumped in favor of pedos. Let's hope there are some good ones in there to help fight this.

Not the right key. This is the right key.
pool.sks-keyservers.net/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x93ED732E92318DBA

But stuff like this only works were there are "personas" to manage. Anonymous image boards weakness (no hierarchy or authority) is also it's strength here. The only way to verify your "membership" as it were, is learning the language. Which takes lurking more. Doing that creates ideological hazard for the more suggestible. So you can't just send in a herd of brainwashed drones.

Not that they aren't trying to, of course.

WL has been a bit obsessed with us lately. HBGary has direct ties to user and chan history, and many of their recent tweets were directed at us. It seems a bit odd, too. I'm not sure this is something to be dismissed. It may be something of a coded cry for help or a warning. While the release of BB is a perfectly valid reason to re-post this, but in the spirit of Holla Forums paranoia let's take a more tinfoiled look:

That old Palantir slide seems to be the focus of the re-release since it's being covered in the WL twitter and on ZH. The set may be sending a message: about D&C, infiltration etc. They could be implying that the "Assange is dead" crowd is really cointel and a ploy to disrupt WL operations using user.

OR, since the subject of the slides is how to destroy WL, maybe someone on the inside is trying to signal to us that they are compromised and really have been subverted from the inside.

The message could be interpreted either way, which lends a bit more credence to the second interpretation in my opinion. Someone looking to signal to us would need an acceptable cover story. Granted, since nobody here has any way to verify my authenticity, feel free to take this with a mountain of hillshill mined salt.

What took them so fucking long, 4 years?

but barret brown is a HRC supporter…why have his ugly face on Holla Forums?

DARPA and FBI had it out for him for a while; they illegally hacked his computer.

Here's a pic taken from his webcam of him smoking pot or crack.

I'd been wondering if anything in these e-mails could link to other leaks and maybe that's why they've made these searchable. The names of some customers got my attention but it appears, after reading through all the related emails, that the people mentioned aren't who I thought they might be.

This was released 4 years ago. This is only a smoke screen to make the public assume that Assange is still alive

5 year old leaks being re released as 'new' doesnt give me much hope that Assange/WL are safe

This is simply a smoke screen to distract the public at large. Yes, the .1% of the population who actually watches this stuff knows that its nothing new.

Everyone else who reads the news headlines, or the sound bytes from their talking head pundits will believe :

off-topic but i thought you would find this interesting
theintercept.com/2016/12/01/internet-archive-fends-off-secret-fbi-order-in-latest-victory-against-nsls/

so assuming wikileaks has been compromised by lets say the CIA, what do they intend to gain from the BND/NSA leak?

targeting the NSA makes sense but what would they have to gain from putting merkel in further hot water when shes already in a vulnerable position and running for re-election? she seems to be a very effective puppet of the "NWO" and.. the CIA.

There's probably an ideological war between CIA and NSA. There's DEFINITELY a budgetary war between them. The NSA 'Leaking' means NSA will lose both public favor as well as political favor. More money/opportunities for the CIA. This is also why it's been theorized that Snowden was a CIA op.

as i said, targeting nsa makes sense. my question is what does the cia have to gain from throwing merkel under the bus?

ive asked this on multiple sites and threads and no one has come up with even a hair-brained answer. appreciate the reply tho, thread is dead.

Merkel's book has been writ.
What bus is left to throw her under now that her credibility is shot?

>HBGary was also bidding to fulfil a tender from the US Air Force to assist it in manipulating social media to spread propaganda about the Air Force.

I presume they're talking about the famous Eglin Air Force Base ?

i.sli.mg/zNyVAv.png

archive.is/O9iDI
Most addicted city (over 100k visits total):
Eglin Air Force Base, FL
Oak Brook, IL
South St. Paul, MN

Anyone knows where to find that study mentioned in the picture?

Isn't HBGary literally a meme?

BTW, nice double dubs.

Thank You For Correcting The Record!

They published these documents to coincide with the release of Barrett Brown from prison:

"The publication today marks the early release of US political prisoner Barrett Brown"

GUYS LOOK AT MY BIG BOLD RED LETTERS I'M ABOUT TO SAY SOMETHING IMPORTANT!

>but I just spent less than 20 minutes looking around at this stuff and it's pretty clear this is a massive red fucking flag.

Thank you for your concern.

A lot of sticky threads over the past year weren't worth the sticky but this one in particular seems to bother you?

>However, the reverse is more insidious

And so are your posts?

And what reasons do you have to believe that his phone calls to the conference in Argentina and that other one later in Lebanon, that the interview he did with John Pilger, that the recent photo of him with that lawyer whose name I forgot, the Pamela Anderson visits, etc. that all of this is a big elaborate ruse to make us believe Julian Assange is not in the embassy anymore because the police raided the embassy and the government of Ecuador is in on it? You think they allowed the UK to just raid their embassy and then pretend nothing happened?

Can everyone save these two links? It's the stickied thread about Archive.is supposedly being a 'honey pot':

web.archive.org/web/20161107021229/http://8ch.net/pol/res/8057875.html

archive.is/Ex4nb

comment # 8062743 has a nice short TL;DR. It looks like Archive.is activates a special script when they experience problems like there's too much traffic or something like that. The Google Analytics and that other link aren't there on a permanent basis. The only permanent external link seems to be that russian tracker / geolocator that seems to be blocked by adblockers anyway.

I bet you still believe in the secret 'H-E-L-P HIM' message on Twitter

>youtube.com/watch?v=RyoYRdIuoOU

Why is your Youtube channel filled with recently uploaded old videos of Assange?

I wish I had taken a screencap every time I saw a sentence like that posted here. I must have seen it a hundred times on this board. Either it's the same autistic guy every time or it's on the instruction sheet to make allusions to torture while spreading the Wikileaks-is-compromised! message.

radio interview with barret brown
sputniknews.com/radio_by_any_means/201612021048079416-exclusive-interview-with-barrett-brown/

Reported.
Fuck off, CTR.

just a small thread preservation bump. if I have time this weekend I'll look into these e-mails

My ancestors are from England and Germany, so I think I'm white but you tell me.