TRUMP PICKS CHINK BITCH FOR SEC-TRANS

Elaine Chao has been chosen as Trump's nomination for Secretary of Transportation
Tuesday, November 29th, 6:49pm EST

Elaine L. Chao is a Distinguished Fellow at Hudson Institute. She is the 24th U.S. Secretary of Labor who served from 2001-2009. She is the first American woman of Asian descent to be appointed to a President’s Cabinet in our nation’s history.

(1/2)

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10158205142380725:0
archive.is/gFiIz
web.archive.org/web/20161130000642/https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10158205142380725:0
liveleak.com/view?i=72c_1435093973
amtrak.com/ccurl/593/119/FY15-Financial-Results-ATK-15-066.pdf
cato.org/blog/amtraks-budget
voyeur-house.tv/realm1/cam13
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-German_cooperation_until_1941
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elaine_Chao#Criticism
thenation.com/article/mitch-mcconnells-freighted-ties-shadowy-shipping-company/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elaine_Chao#Personal_life
8ch.net/pol/res/8397730.html#8398943
naturalnews.com/056197_content_system_real_time_news_articles.html
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sago_Mine_disaster
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Source: facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10158205142380725:0
Archive: archive.is/gFiIz
Web Archive: web.archive.org/web/20161130000642/https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10158205142380725:0

(2/2)

From (((Wikipedia))):

>Elaine Lan Chao (born March 26, 1953)[1] is an American politician who served as the 24th U.S. Secretary of Labor under President George W. Bush from 2001 to 2009, and Deputy Secretary of Transportation under President George H. W. Bush. She was announced as the planned nominee for United States Secretary of Transportation by President-elect Donald Trump on November 29, 2016 [2]. Born in Taipei, Taiwan,[3] to mainland Chinese parents, she was the first Asian American woman and the first Taiwanese American in U.S. history to be appointed to a U.S. president's cabinet.[4] She is married to U.S. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.[5]

(1/3)

My biggest issue with this pick is that she's married to Mitch McConnell. Though it is funny that that cuckservative couldn't even get an Asian to take his last name.

(2/3)

They no longer have to manage America's transition to the third world life in secret. Great.

She also serves as a director on a number of corporate and non-profit boards,[13][38] including the Institute of Politics at the Harvard Kennedy School of Government, Wells Fargo,[39] NewYork–Presbyterian Hospital, News Corp,[40] Dole Food Company,[41] and Protective Life Corporation.[42][43][44] In June 2011, she was awarded the Woodrow Wilson Award for Public Service.[45] In January 2015 she resigned from the board of Bloomberg Philanthropies, which she had joined in 2012,[46] because of its plans to significantly increase support for the Sierra Club's "Beyond Coal" initiative.[47]

In 2013, Chao recorded a motivational video to inspire Asian-American children.[50] She also organized the "orientation for the spouses of Republican senators" in Washington, D.C.[5]

(3/3)

She sounds like a more than qualified individual for the position tbh fam.
What's the problem?

wtf everyone knows chinks can't drive

good

There is no problem. I think shes great for the job.

I… don't think that's what that position does…

There is literally nothing wrong with being Chinese.

Also wife of Bitch McConnell and only Bush servant to last all 8 years thanks to loyalty to the Bush family.

In case you retards did not figure it out: Trump is preparing for 2020 already. I won't give you more details.

Drain the swamp, right goyim?

No need, it's a brilliant plan.

Good to know, Eric.

hey project alamo

Oh god why

t. PLA cyber-squad private

Autism.

This too.

jews fucking with us.

The list of organizations he gave is pretty sketchy. This will require more info before I know what to do about this.

So far it doesn't look good, but we'll have to dig deeper.

I was worried about this. He's been merciless (and thank fucking god too) with the media, but his drain the swamp initiative is floundering already.

SURPRISE, Trump is a moderate at heart. Lesson to be learned; just because the media calls someone hitler, doesn't make them hitler. I thought Holla Forums understood this, and wasn't retarded enough to think that the "god-emperor" memeing was going to change Trump's political stances.

Trump cannot spend his first 4 years waiting for his 2nd 4 years. He needs to be held to task and not just given carte blanch to do whatever the hell he wants.

Oh, that's why that target was so important to the enemy.

It's not really floundering if he never meant a word of it, is it? And attacking the "traditional media" doesn't really matter since the "alternative media" like Breitbart, Infowars, the whole shit stream in the vein, is entirely zionist, multicultural, and anti-White – you know, just like Trump was until it came time to run for office and he had to pay some lip service to Ann Coulter and Pat Buchanan. It doesn't really matter if the old cable networks are tossed aside and scapegoated [look that term up to see where the practice really comes from] when cable subscriptions and television viewing is fading and on a downward trend. It's just another spin of the goywheel.

the Chinese have some enviable high-speed rail while we have rickety metro lines reminiscent of disintegrating Soviet tech that go a quarter of the speed and are overflowing with nogs

We don't build high speed rail in this country because we have so many niggers and spics. It's to make it as difficult as possible to rapidly get from one city to the next. It's why they fight so hard against MARTA expansion in Atlanta. They don't want it coming to the suburbs. It's why New Jersey doesn't even bother updating their rail system where it's a major pain in the ass to get from one line to another and every line is basically designed to get to Philly and New York.

So a desk job where she's going to push papers and crunch budgets? I see your Bush mentions and committee lists but this pick in nothing special and will have likey zero impact on major policy, no?

And I get it

But fuuuck, it's not like women are going to go into their traditional roles overnight.

You don't deserve TRUMP!

That and it would cost a metric shit ton to cover the U.S. in metro lines and keep them all powered.

The only thing she might give insight on is infrastructure and it's affect on traffic and highways. So basically engineering stuff, and chinks are good at math, aren't they?

She won't actually do shit, basically

High-speed rails are a waste of money when it comes to trains.
Money that would be directed towards "trains" should be spend on replacing the cargo lines and getting new engines to speed up the several days it takes for mass quantities of product to move across country to docks.

omg i hate trump now. :^)

Wait, why don't I deserve TRUMP?

Side effects of people with yellow fever include talking out their ass so excuse me if I dismiss everything you say as bullshit.

>She won't actually do shit, basically

Didn't think so. And I hope this is on to something.

I don't see why high speed rails couldn't do just this.

hint: these moves are bullets

he's trolling

why's he trolling?

Senate cuckservatives are the ones that need to be brought to heel, and if appointing Cuck McConnell's chink gets his knees bent further, then so be it. Remember, there's only a slight majority in the Senate. A super majority is unlikely after the midterms, so every vote is crucial if Trump is serious about getting his agenda through. This one was a necessary compromise in an otherwise meaningless post.

He's pretty cucked on the topic of race. We need to remedy this. But how?

He's been trolling us, and everyone else, since the beginning, user.

This. I feel like he's doing this to hold sway over Mitch. Harmless pick but I'm not fond of it.

A woman chink too. I have to wonder if Trump made this pick for the jokes as well.

We /breakingstereotypes/ naow.

Bernie voter detected. Marxists are obsessed with building super trains to nowhere. Trains should only be for cargo. Poor people take Greyhound. Everyone else drives or flies. That's the American way.

What's with all the pro-China shills ITT? Did we meme so hard even the chink hackers are unto us?

I'm not saying anything about China.
I'm talking about the specific person in question.
What is even your point?

You are so fucking dumb it hurts. How do you niggers keep finding your way here?

Wew. I figured out the chess move.

There's a chink defense force on this board that thinks they're white. It's disgusting as hell and I hate it.

The design of high speed rails right now are solely for public transportation. Maglevs would need massive amounts of power to push forward a mile-long train that could be filled with steel. Humans unconsciously balance on two feet and can adapt to the moving and changing of the train, product however needs special packaging to keep them in place at those speeds, same as aircraft shipping.
Simply, it hasn't actually been researched as a mode of product hauling (especially here because lol american manufacturing). That's why I think it should go into this exact discipline instead of public transit.

Are you even white?

OK then prepare for home grown terror attacks you fucking mud loving kike bankers

You're a fucking idiot.
There were no cars or buses in the 19th century, you rode train or horse back then.
Everyone who isn't a nigger owns a car today.
Public train transportation in America is less then people who bike to work.

So what does Secretary of Transportation actually entail? Will Jackie Chan just be rubber-stamping budgets or what?

They flood every thread about animal abuse and environmentalism, defending their degenerate nature-destroying practices. Subhumans have an inherent hatred for God's creation, no one will ever be able to convince me otherwise.

That you're a disgusting, dog-eating subhuman who only better than the Jews because you mostly keep to yourselves.

It wouldn't have mattered if there were cars or buses [and there were, at the very tail end of the century] because they wouldn't have been able to move the sheer amount of raw materials that trains could.
Or you live a city where owning a car isn't all that worthwhile. Or you just don't want a car.
Wow. You really ARE this dumb.

So, who would you rather have as secretary of transportation?

It still exists. And the people who still use it are 90% white. I travel train at least once a year to see family because fuck flying and fuck driving. I'm actually taking the train to Missouri in a couple weeks.

They really don't, though. Chinks are parasites who flood all White nations. You can go to fucking Spain for crying out loud and see gooks running corner stores. It's a racket.

Past secretaries made sure potholes stayed open, that Juan was able to sell his tamales on the roadside, and that commuting continued to be a nightmare in beaner infested areas.

It's not the 1800s anymore. Open your fucking eyes and stop living in the past. Europeans are learning the hard way why Americans hate public transportation. Being locked up with blacks and muslims for hours at a time is a nightmare.

“assault of a police officer at the "Gare du Nord" train station (Paris, France)”

liveleak.com/view?i=72c_1435093973

Reminder that Japanese are the Ayrans of the East and unlike Chinese they actually love Cats and Dogs instead of eating them. Hirohito tried to show the Chinese who was boss and did nothing wrong.

I couldn't say because I'm not american, but there aren't many worse choices than someone who is a chink AND a woman.

I meant it as in they don't actively try to subvert and corrupt the values of our nations, and don't go around raping our women and stealing things. Though they are still subhuman parasites that should be exterminated for their crimes against nature and their sheer lack of empathy for their fellow man.

I never expected him to go 100%14/88. Picking Jews is really not good at all, but there's really only so many people qualified to run the entire DofT.

I wouldn't be surprised (with the way college is) if a lot of those people were either chosen people or asians.

I chalk it up as a toss, it gives us something to counter with (i.e. "He gave an asian lady a job wtf are liberals bitching about" Then watch BLM supporters pull up statistics on asian income, argue about asian privilege and watch the left eat itself… again.)

pic unrelated

Oh, so your opinion on the topic is entirely irrelevant then, yes?

dat shit kawaii nigga

We're unfortunately plagued with some yellow-fever betas who make excuses for muh honorary aryans because of their fetish and take it further than what was originally meant with that whole title

"In saying this, I promise you I am quite free of all racial hatred. It is, in any case, undesirable that one race should mix with other races. Except for a few gratuitous successes, which I am prepared to admit, systematic cross-breeding has never produced good results. Its desire to remain racially pure is a proof of the vitality and good health of a race. Pride in one's own race—and that does not imply contempt for other races—is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilisations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilisation to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them."

Or perhaps they are just actual Changs.

The man literally said "Trains should only be for cargo"
You immediately hopped to the defense of the modern high speed rail saying that trains were the best shit since sliced bread in 19th century American when it was mainly used for TRANSPORTATION and that we should use nostalgia lenses and dump shit tons of money into static transportation system.

Passenger trains are a pit your throw money into, EVERYONE owns a car unless they are a NIGGER, so what can I inductively reason about YOU?

Yeah, I know. I already said as much in the thread. That means the problem is with people who aren't White, not trains. You'd get more mileage out of a box of 5.56 than spinning your wheels with the petroleum jew forever.

Is she a spy? She's a spy isn't she? Yep. Spy. I'm calling it now.

The massage meetings for the Emperor will be a perk at least.

Case in point

Trump is and has always been a cuck.
Hillary was the better choice, because she would have accelerated the decline.

You will never admit this, but the only way to fix the US is to burn it all to the ground and start again from scratch.

But they do do all of those things, although I'd imagine most of the raping is confined to sex trafficking spoils and rarely just grabbing someone on the street or in an alley.

He's put her in charge of the chao chao trains. The shitposter-in-chief strikes again.

Is that suppose to be a fucking excuse? It isn't. Tell you what. Use your 5.56mm bullets and kill every black and muslim in America. Then and only then will I reevaluate my position on public transportation. Deal?

Trump is a 1990s Democrat.
Typical conservative, yesterday's leftist.
This will help us with absolutely nothing whatsoever.
It will only turn down the heat a little bit, so the frogs won't notice they're being boiled alive.

The US as Brazil 2.0 just became a certain reality.

Many people still travel largely along these general static points. They were chosen as good places for the static transportation to run between because so many people were residing within in them and traveling between them.

Pick up your fat shit and take it somewhere else.

But the true east Aryans are the Iranians

lol stay salty

I'm not at all salty. I expected this from the very beginning. But Holla Forums was too high on the Trump drug too reply with anything other than >muh shills.

I prepared for this.
Goodbye white America: Trump's presidency ensured that.

No one won a war by surrendering. You are worse than the enemy. You are a traitor. If you and an SJW were in front of me, I would kill you first.

You're literally arguing that Shillery would have been better.
Fuck you in the neck with a rake.

Mitch McConnels wife and a fucking Chink woman who can't drive? WTF Trump?

I'd feel like a Roman fucking those.

Dubs speak the unfortunate truth. Kek has trolled us.

Sure thing, Salty Sally

Amtrak last year had 30.8 million riders on passenger cars, that averages to 84384 people a day. That's one twentith of one percent of the population of America daily. What a waste.
amtrak.com/ccurl/593/119/FY15-Financial-Results-ATK-15-066.pdf

Ronnie Raygun 2.0.

Trump seems to be going out of his way to appoint people who are NOT a certain nationality even though that nationality is the most prevalent in politics and other powerful jobs. Why are you complaining so much?

Is it trolling if you got exactly what you needed, as opposed to what you thought you wanted?

His point makes sense though. Sometime what's needed is bitter medicine. Trump is not medicine. He's a painkiller. He'll mask the symptoms.

Perfect analogy really. Trump is the Ronald Reagan of the 2010s.

For real though? Source?

In what universe does electing the most corrupt anti-american politician in the history of the United States make sense? because it's not this one.

I skimmed through the thread hoping someone would have something to say about her tenure during the Bush administration. Did she do anything during that time that would signal to us whether she is a bad pick? So far the only big problems with her is that she's a chink (spy risk) and married to a huge cuck piece of shit.

You need a source for Asians subverting the social fabric of Western nations and engaging in high-level economic theft? Are you retarded?

Your whole point went moot when you decided to spam pictures of female gooks. You only came off as a desperate beta trying to justify his yellow fever fetish. It's sad because I would agree with you otherwise.

Kill yourself.

wtf I love LARPing now

Go back to cuckchan.

She's a literal nobody like most of Trumps picks so far besides Sessions and Flynn.

So then what's the big deal?

Are you illiterate or something? The whole idea is that Hillary was the better choice precisely because she's corrupt as fuck. She would completely fuck the country up. 4 years of Hillary and whites would wake up, burn the system down and start over.

4 years of Trump = most normalfags will go back to sleep because things will improve slightly before they'll get much worse.

He didn't put Hitler in charge of Transportation.

Have you looked at the American economy? Is it somehow less notable when a government is corrupted by foreign money which proceeds to absorb your entire manufacturing base than it is when some nigger steals your bike while you're in class?

What good was WW3 going to do the white race?

lel

amazing logic dude, I'm now #withher. Her naturalizing those 10 millions of illegals would have done wonders for out country

I re-did the math, it's actually closer to one fortieth, I forgot to multiply by two in the final calculation.
Amtrack gets a shitload of tax-payer money to move around 84384 per day, it's a waste.
With just two billion of those dollerydoos, every faggot who rides the train could have a brand new car at 23,000 each.
You refuse to see that it's not a fiscally smart move but instead it's >muh nostalga >youre a jew
Trump would be disappointing in your economic fuckery and lack of making great deals.

cato.org/blog/amtraks-budget

*our

She's Taiwanese and very likely hates Chinese mainlanders and China loyalists with a passion. She grew up under Chiang Kai-shek, who was a huge westaboo and christian (married to a westaboo wife who was educated in Marietta, GA). Anybody who was raised during that period has been indoctrinated to despise mainland China and its influence and people. If you examine Taiwan's history and their propaganda, they have always perceived the Chinese as crypto-jews. They even conducted their own holocaust towards the Chinese commies under Kai-shek.

The Taiwanese are probably going to beg for America's help very soon, seeing as their disastrous first female president has tried for a brexit from China, so she has to perform very well and do a good job to beg for gibs to Taiwan.

So Chao is a good pick - she came from a culture that actually embraces and supports white western culture, and we can further troll the left by hiring a "person of color". She would also have to perform very well - Taiwan's female president is trying for a Brexit from China, and they might need gibs in the future. She has countless reasons to be loyal to the US.

Not a Chinese spy

Trump will naturalise them all the same. He'll deport the ones in jail, and naturalise the rest. You failed to address the argument regardless.

Why is a slow boil better than a fast boil? Because you won't notice it? Typical Holla Forums shortsightedness. You can't think 4 months ahead, let alone 4 years, or 4 decades ahead.

Oh shit. That's great news. That makes me feel a lot better actually.

I have no idea.
Some people act as if these people are appointed for all 4 years, If they fuck up they get the boot. Trump has not been afraid to change out people like the campaign manger for instance.

Might be a play to get the other people to play ball. Sadly this is politics and you have to play the game to get what you want.
She doesnt seem unqualified but i never trust the chinese.

Prove it :^)

Kill your self lad, go post your article on how Trump will never win.

I'd love to read this fake news, please post.

He never claimed he'll deport all the aliens. Just the criminals. His schtick from the start was "most mexicans are great people, but many of them are criminals and have to go back". Bill Clinton had the same policy.

As soon as they crossed the border they became criminals.

Except he, CNN. Go shill on cuckchan.

He never claimed he wouldn't deport all the illegal aliens. You can't seem to get the hang of this whole proof thing, (((user)))

I predicted Trump will win. Won $250 off it.

Not in Trump's eyes. Go over his past statements again. Anyway, you'll see this with your own eyes in the next couple of years.

Good point. I never expected 14/88 either, just breathing room for whites so maybe we can gather our strength to strike back on our own. Jews working their way in is a given, as is a few yellow/shitskins. The big issue is she has that sketchy af resume working for big banks and some other shitty organizations. It reads like she's in bed with the kikes deep and enjoying every bit of it.

Prove it

Trump is surrounded by people who have a shit ton of money tied up in oil [like Carl Icahn], so I have no doubt he'd be super enthusiastic about getting 84,384 new customers. We'll see if the great deals for America still stick when it comes to Israel's yearly handouts.

I'm going to keep believing in Trump until the universe gives me a reason not to.

You bash cars and freedom of transportation. Next you will bash home ownership. Your talking points come straight out of the United Nations Agenda 21 propaganda manual. If you globalist scumbags had your way, Americans would be trapped in horrible megacities, run as police states and living in apartments the size of closets.

I'm not bashing freedom of transportation. I'm bashing the nigger-tier argument of "buy a car or you're a nigger, the niggers we'll always keep around to make you want to buy cars to get away from them".

What a dumb argument.

Go watch his very first statement on mexicans dumbshit. And every other one made during the campaign. He always talks about deporting pablos that do crime once in the US, focusing especially on drug dealers for example.

Here's one. However, maybe you're right, but it's all speculation at this point. Stop trying to blackpill.

No one reply to this obvious shill

Non-Whites aren't American.

this is 100% true. We founded and built this country ourselves

OK, what about the Scots-Irish?

I'm pretty sure he was taking the piss that I'm actually Oil Baron Rothberg Goldenstein trying to Jew away the train system because I benefit from personal vehicles. In reality though the system is a shitpit for money and that there are many more pros to having a personal car than pros to having a high-speed passenger train. The money for trains should go into better cargo lines.

lots of fail to go around in that relatively short sentence

sucks, but I'm more interested in his other appointments and, of course, the Supreme Court pick(s)

For somebody who isn't at all salty that's some pretty salty language, (((user))) :^)

He never said he wouldn't deport every single illegal alien. You're a lying kike. gg no re

The argument the other guy was making is that Trump has progressively walked back the rhetoric from this interview. And even earlier, really. When he first got in the mix he was on O'Reilly talking about anchor babies not being legitimate citizens.

By the end of the campaign, the focus was pretty much exclusively on gang members and felons, many of which are already imprisoned. Trump and his son Eric were both quoted proposing touchback amnesty, which is the same thing Mike Pence tried to push years back. The real question is if that was just a float, are there more stipulations than is readily apparent, etc. Considering he's surrounded by zionists and is a billionaire real estate developer, my guess is the touchback is real. The Mexicans have to leave and then they get to come back – some of them, anyway. The initial flood out will crash real estate prices for his buddies to buy up, and the initial surge back in will crank up rent and subsume the White goyim who threaten his family and Israel's security with their isolationism and rebelliousness.

I like you.

You lost. Get over it. :^)

Lucky Bamby.

my sides have been shoahed

Yeah its a chink whore, but its better than a kike or a nigger. So far trumps only chosen white and yellow goys (carson is honorary white)

Salty lefties, they even bring the Salt to us.
When he starts deport illegals they'll move to the next goalpost.
They were also argued the wall wasn't going to be built, we now know that 2000miles have been confirmed

Is Trump meme-injecting the country?

You've got it backwards, Trump doesn't deserve us. How many collective hours have anons spent trying to help Trump's campaign? Who attacked anti-Trump (((journalists))) on twitter? And yet Trump denounces us. He tries to appeal to niggers who will never vote for him. He appoints tokens to his cabinet when he should be appointing his loyalists. The only way to get Trump to do what we want is to apply pressure. When Trump does stupid shit, we need to call him out on it. When he does good things, we praise him. Trump needs to know that our support is not unconditional.

Riding trains is fun. I took Amtrak from South Bend to Philly once, it was very enjoyable. A great way to travel if you're not in a hurry.

I would have to say that we can't know. Trump is all over the map and has pandered for both the "moderates" and "extremists" of immigration.
He'll absolutely start with the 3 million "criminal" ones and get a system in place for sending them back.
I personally think we saw Trump's real policies towards the beginning and he got softer to appeal to the middle as the election came up but I think he's going to swing it back hard once actually sworn in.
Once the population realizes that getting rid of the illegals is pretty good, he'll go for the tax-dodger ones, then the fake carded ones, then all of them, then much later try to alter the 14th to get their anchor kids out too or at least remove that part of the amendment.

Not once in my life have I cared who the Secretary of Transportation was. I'm not going to start now.

This prospect has been bugging me too. There are many ways that we could use a Trump presidency to our advantage, but I fear most people won't do much other than enjoy their breathing room.

I remember that we threw a fit over his sudden pro-H1Bvisa change during a debate and shitposted really fucking hard at him about it and in less than an hour after the debate ended he reversed it back again.

A nationalist then! DoT will open up with tons of new jobs.. good luck competing for them anons. Now I wish I had a job last year to throw on my resume, don't have much to show with all the coming new jobs, shit.

He doesn't need your vote anymore, though.

Thanks spam fam, that was actually a good post suggestion despite your autism.

Trump's "pro-H1B visa change" was a lugenpresse meme.

It was. Trump was having a difficult time with that debate. It was the one where they were throwing out power point presentations to undermine all of his positions. He never changed his stance, he simply failed to explain it well in under the pressure of the debate.

Because apparently the transportation industry didnt have enough bullshit regulations, made by people who have never actually worked a real job in that industry.

As a truck driver, Im not liking this pick at all

While all that you wrote may be true, I dont feel she will do a good job at all. I sense more burdensome and retarded regulations coming down the pipe.

Trump is more of an actual centrist and a pragmatist. The focus of his efforts in his election was purely to win. How do you win inside of a democratic republic?

Grab the more "extreme" spectrum of your voter base at the very beginning, and spell out precisely what they (we) want to occur. You now have a hardened voter base (2015). This is when media coverage is much lighter and a lot more scattered in terms of influence.

Cool off as the general election is coming to a close and appear more reasonable (shift closer to the center of the political spectrum). Voters who were soft/shy supporters now perceive level-headed statements and a calmer president Trump. This relieves their fears. You now have both a hardened base and a shy support base, ~45% of the popular vote.

Wikileaks, Cernovich, and Meme magic unraveled the evils of Clinton and the implication of her presidency. This allowed Trump to essentially become a vessel of truth working against the establishment and your own personal bully against D.C. puppets, and gather a swathe of voters who traditionally chose third-party candidates. In a sense, Trump became the one true "third-party" candidate who had a chance of winning. More and more of this (including MSM slip-ups) only strengthened Trump's clinch to victory.

He knew what he was doing, and he understands how marketing works. As a persuasion point, if he has managed to attract the support of Holla Forums, redditcucks and third-partiers at the same time, then he can be respected as a shrewd manipulator who can use his charisma to win against all odds. If his fortitude is powerful enough to fool Holla Forums, then he is a dark horse and the true "change candidate". He will be a great president and is unlikely to become a puppet in this first term.

hardcore!

3000 votes isn't very much but having an advanced internet shitpost-squad doing it for free is worth quite a lot. Most of the Trump memes originated from this board and those memes are posted on faceberg daily. I'm certain that dank memes alone had to have counted for upwards of 5 million (mostly young) votes.
Memetics as a study of psychology is powerful shit. Any time you read, see, or hear about how historical propaganda affected an outcome, you know that the people who made were effectively the "meme wizards of old".
We could hurt his image irreparably if we would package and ship easily digestible anti-trump memes instead. We make fun of Holla Forums because they suck at creating propaganda but it's the people that can't meme, not the idea, ideas are abstract and can't make meme (but can suck).
You can't buy this service and expect it to be effective, see: CtR, paid soldiers will quit if an actually loyal force is the enemy. We're an asset.

Did she enact any regulations during her time with the Bush administration that hurt you?

Guys, I just want to let you all know in my math class today, our professor told us "take out a piece of paper and write down a question for the class"
Everyone wrote stupid bullshit. After we were done writing down our question for the class, the professor collected the papers. She then said "okay, now we will all pass the papers around in class. Answer the question to which the paper asks".
The papers were then shuffled and they started at the far left of the class…
slowly, the papers were getting past around, and I listened.
"oh…that's a bit racist"
"oh wow…that's….different"
"what the fuck?"

Those were the words going around when the papers were getting sent from student to student.

My question asked:
Is the outcome of race-mixing the celebration of diversity, or the destruction of it?

Eventually, my paper made it to me, every single fucking person in the room wrote "celebration"

As I got handed other student's papers, I drew swastikas on the nigger's and spic's papers, wrote "pee pee poo poo" on random papers, wrote that jews did 9/11, no hymen no diamond.

In the end, the fucking class was all handed back their papers.

Every single person raged as lines like "who the fuck wrote pee pee poo poo and a swastika on my paper?"
"what the fuck was that diversity question?" asked a spic
"who the fuck wrote jews did 9/11 on my paper?"

The entire class was fucking raging

The teacher ended the class early since people were fighting with eachother, and the white kids were fighting with some spics and niggers because the shitskins started to throw the first nasty words.

Silently, I fucking was playing on my phone, staring at a picture of pepe.

Did I do good, Holla Forums?

They got so fucking pissed..

Fuck off Cernovich, I know it's you.

I was here and can provide a firsthand account of how pissed off anons were.
"Trump flip-flop-flips" is always a MSM play but there was a massive falter in faith right here on Holla Forums that night.

Hey Dilbertman, interested post.

KEK
Ok, CLEARLY this man is now trolling the fucking government.

I LOVE YOU, 2016.

I don't need the strategy explained to me. I know exactly what he's doing – which is why I don't particularly like him. You're rattling all of this stuff off like you think it's great. I'm the exact opposite. People pulling this kind of stuff need to start getting murdered.

Yeah, this chink sure hates those other chinks alright. And I must concede that having a chink will really show that the left are the real racists.

What is wrong with her statement?

Agreed. This appointment is entirely political, but it's good sense. I don't think Chao will be given all that much leeway to influence the Trump administration's transportation infrastructure plans, so it's fairly harmless.

Whole lot of concern trolling going on here. Who is behind it?

She didn't say to gas the gooks.

There's reports going around that Trump owes the Bank of China something like $650 million dollars.

My bad, user. I was skeptical of his promises and outright laughed when (in my opinion) he proposed outrageous and optimistic overhauls under his administration, so I never believed his promises. I just respect his ability.

yah done good lad.

I started driving during the Obama years, so I would need to go and look over some of the most bullshit of bullshit regulations that I loathe, like the 14 hr rule with no clock stoppage.

But Ill be honest, the idea of some chink woman being in charge of the DOT on a federal level does not inspire confidence in me. I was really hoping Trump would appoint someone who had actual experience in the field to the position, not another desk jockey.

Yeah, I'm sure that's a factor. It could go either way, though. He owes them the money so he'll be relatively pliable on some stuff [he pandered pretty hard to pajeets after Shally Kumar threw a few million, but I'm sure that's part of a larger zionist play to secure arms deals with India and bulk up for the forever war] or he owes them money so he's trying to fuck them to get out of it.

even so, your pic-related is pretty awesome

This is very true. Niggers either don't know amtrak exists, or are too stingy to use it. It is a thousand times better than flying.

Yep, it's a lefty.

No seriously, with all the absurd bullshit about Trump flying in the luegenpresse around you'd have to be deliberately stupid to believe it.

Good thing automation will replace all those white devil truck drivers anyways.

Pottery.

This

I find it hard to believe Holla Forums cares so much about the role she's been given.

Also

Also, in large cities, you will still need local drivers. Those autonomous trucks will be only in the open areas, mostly out west.

Pics or it didn't happen

Since when does Amtrak even have subway style bench seating like this? This fucking kike artist has plainly never been on an amtrak train, and obviously neither have you.

We have to defend our glorious leader Trump's every action, even if he lets a chink woman lead.

Oh man, will you fuck up with this unfounded bullshit already?

Taiwan has no say in declaring itself as a sovereign nation. In terms of international statements, they are forced to craft their language such that it is beholden to China. They have no choice because they are in the backyard of a global power. So gibs to Taiwan are filtered from gibs to China, and the same goes for economic benefits.

While Taiwan wishes that it could survive without mainland China, reality proves that it cannot, except by annexation to Japan and the US. I can assure you that 80% of Taiwan's inhabitants are Taiwanese first.

a civil war is logistically impossible in the us ...

everyone would starve in 3 weeks

Why would I? Are you a butthurt jew or curry nigger who would rather the subject not be broached?

You people deserve to hang for being anti-whites. America is a nation founded and built by whites and we are the only ones with any legitimate claim to it. All non-whites must be fucking exterminated.

fucking kek

Any reason would do.

Vehicle automation has already involved some deaths (see: tesla motors). It will take quite a bit of time, possibly 10-20 years before truck drivers can be replaced by machines, if they can be. The technology we are running for GPS-based vehicle automation and routing right now malfunctions in mountainous terrain or in higher altitudes. Even then you still need a human being in the truck to check in at weighing stations, provide security and load/unload cargo.

Do y'all niggers even 8dchess? Transportation is worthless posting and this ensures Mcconnel will play ball by fast tracking Sessions, which he just agreed to do.

doesn't that just make a shitposter good at what he does? ;^)

Not to mention you will still need a person there to do pre and post trip inspections, fuel up, back into docks, etc..

It's not unfounded at all. The idea of a male and female military, where homosexuality and transgenderism is common and encouraged, fighting a global, all-encompassing war over much of the planet outside of elite enclaves is very much taking shape.

I don't believe Trump is the pro-war candidate.

This. Trump only wants to MAGA and he's already doing it.

He may or may not be. There's enough ambiguity in his proposal for the "safe zone" in Syria to warrant a second look.

Being appointed to a position in a country =/= staking a claim to that country. Calm down genocideanon.

voyeur-house.tv/realm1/cam13

Holla Forums just posted this. Can we get one of these on Hillary?

Everyone is forgetting the part where that isn't possible with subhumans being here.

I don't worry so much about intelligent asians. The left doesn't like them because they are successful on average and don't get as involved in politics as other "demos"

Like you said "breathing room" for our ideas so that they can ruminate within the public consciousness. If Trump's presidency is economically successful it gives a massive boost to our social philosophy.

We really need Trump to be economically successful, it would guarantee a second term and we would be able to solidify ourselves.

No, it's very much the same thing. It's the precise motivation the NSDAP had for removing jews from positions of influence, seizing their property, and putting them into forced labor camps. It's about permanently ending the narrative of these hostile others as representing us, pretending to speak for us, intimating that their interests are our interests.

You should. They've been a huge part of demolishing this nation's industrial base.

I'd rather he make the potato niggers do it, but at least it isn't dindus.

That would be true if it weren't for the fact that Taiwan is literally Pro-America/Anti-China.

Are you telling me non-whites won't do things in the best interest of whites as proven time and time again?

This kind of bullshit might work on Breitbart or GLP, but it won't work here.

No it isn't. We just had 8 years of king nigger and you're complaining about a fucking worthless chink posted to some bullshit position?

We MAGA now; we don't have time for this retarded concern trolling when all throughout the election all we had from you was

kawaii af pic 2 has my sword

Move to a white majority state or create your own whites-only thread or something. Or continue to shitpost about nonsensical puritanism, while gleefully ignoring lifelong values that Americans pledged for. We are pro-white but we are neither morons nor race traitors. We want Trump to begin a productive presidency that benefits America, that benefits whites and trolls marxists.

Last I remember it were Mainland Chinese who were demolishing this nation's industry, not Taiwanese.

There's no difference between a nigger or a chink in the context we're speaking. None whatsoever and you're simply pretending to not understand that because not everyone on the board is falling in lockstep.

You're pretty close to getting filtered, Wang.

pick one.

It's a huge fucking difference when you're comparing a fucking transportation secretary to president of the united states. Get out of your retarded TRS faggot loving echo chamber and listen to what we're saying.

So you think it'd be a wise move at this point in time to make the govt. all-White? Who could even fill those roles without turning out to be cuckservitives?

I'm more concerned with his Iran shit talking than the "safe zones".

You just went full retard you subhuman.

Putting an Asian milf with a White husband in a position that doesn't matter all that much isn't the sort of diversity pick to be worried about. Be glad he didn't pick a godly nigger.

No, there is no functional difference. Read what I wrote again. It's about the motivation for removing them. They don't represent our interests and those who would see them placed in these positions, whether they are elected officials or the voters themselves, do not represent our interests.

CHINESE MASTER RACE

Then go ahead and filter me if you can't tell the difference between Communist Mainland China and anti-Communist Taiwan

As long as Romney and people like him are purged I don't really give a shit.

The safe zone talk plays into the Iran talk. The safe zone would "conveniently" be large enough and geographically located in prime position to accept a natural gas pipeline from Qatar.

Maybe we'll get some Bullet Trains.

Chinks can't drive cars, but they can sure make some fast&safe trains.

Filtered.

Then you might as well sit tight and continue being suppressed by TrumpBots. 4 years.

I'm talking about the ones that are already here… oh… shi-

But seriously, (inb4 chink) the political involvement of migrant asians in every country they've ever migrated to is extraordinarily lower than almost any other demographic. They don't tend to vote (the more right they lean, the higher they vote actually)

The Chinese that have immigrated to Malaysia have been a boon to their economy.

inb4 ADVOCATING CHINESE IMMIGRATION

I'm just saying that out of all the races, we have the least to fear from the zipperheads.

Asians vote left at higher rates than fucking spics. Filtered.

Just so other folks can know: Filtering should only be used on spammers, not for people who trigger you.

No, chink-lover, there is effectively no difference. By putting a non-white in any position of authority, you are legitimizing them in your country and relinquishing your own exclusive domain over the land.

I'm yellow and I put myself and my family first but I will fight and die for a white America by white people for white people because to do otherwise is wrong. I don't know what the future holds for me but I feel my destiny is tied with America. I suppose I hope there is still room left for me and I'm allowed to compete and earn my place in the universe wherever it may be.

I don't give a fuck where she came from. She's a non-white and has no fucking place in America. Take your half-baked civic "nationalism" and throw it in the oven right before you hop in behind it.

Then this is a contradiction, because I want you fuckers gone. Whites don't need chinks fighting for us, because that only gives you a basis for demanding something in return from us down the road (such as the "right" to remain in our nations).
No, Chink, you destiny is tied to a rope hanging from a tree.

Great, maybe one of the Hwite cuckservatives can take her place. It wouldn't matter if the rabble get flooded with Mexican so long as the one government position isn't held by those damn anti-Communist Chinks.

Start your own thread to peddle your unfeasible bullshit, and desist shitting this one up.

Go gas yourself, TRSkike. If you want to shove "based non-white" cock in your mouth, then this isn't the place for you.

Filtering can be used for anything you want. Filtering is a personal matter. I often use it for people who aren't writing things I am interested in reading. If somebody makes a comment that betrays low intelligence or faulty reasoning, I find it useful to filter them so I don't waste my time reading any of their other analysis. An anecdote to Gell-Mann Amnesia, if you will.

God bless. I will fight for my self-preservation, but I see you as completely justified.

Holla Forums is regressing back to pre-exodus levels of puritanical stormfront shitposting. The activity of influencing public opinion, spreading propaganda and investigation / intelligence gathering for realistic goals (as a result of the election) has only stemmed the tide of stormfags for now. Now that Holla Forums has less to worry about, racist comedy has been replaced by alarmist racism for the sake of alarmist racism. From a chuckle about niggers dying to being triggered because a poster isn't white.

Or maybe its just TRS. These guys make David Duke look like a race-cuck from Sweden.

they look like they're missing chromosones

Fuck off Holla Forums

You argue like a jew.

I'd rather that than a fucking non-white. The position is entirely useless anyway.
Why are you being a disingenuous nigger? Where in my post did I even imply that mexicans would be favorable to chinks? They're both non-white trash that need to be wiped out as far as I'm concerned.
Am I making you uncomfortable, injun? I assume that's who you are, because you alwys seem to be in these threads peddling your multiracial cuckoldry.

You're too obvious, jewboy.

If everyone in America were to be replaced by robots tomorrow that could do everything we can do better, would that be okay?

No, it wouldn't. It doesn't matter if they can do everything better or not, you don't let your people get replaced or you die trying.

They come to Holla Forums like niggers came to South Africa - in the search for gibs. Both failed to make any actual progress with their ways and come to the ones who did, and both try to force their way of life on their new hosts.

You voted for Trump expecting Trumpler too?

>>>/bog/
>>>/oven/
>>>/suicide/

Now you're grasping, Mr. Moishe. No sir, it's your Whiteness that should be called into question after you called Hitler and the Nazis disgusting.

Top lel. Fuck off.

Oh you make me laugh. Back to Reddit with you.

No, I voted Trump and got exactly what I expected to get. My problem is with the cucks in this thread praising him for putting a non-white in power.

Yeah, that didn't disagree with my post though faggot.

You assumed I was talking about just the US when I was talking about the entire globe and for an extended period of time.

Just so you don't think I'm shitting you, I'll rephrase:

If you only look at US asians and only for the past 50 yrs that's what you would think. Bujt if you'd read enough history you'd know that chinks can be extremely traditional, hardly influencing the surrounding society while absorbing it at a rate faster than any other race.

i admit a significant amount of inhumanity

So you are the Injun, aren't you? You never fail to crack me up.

I do have to ask you this though, who hangs the highest on the day of the rope? Your answer better be the white traitorous cucks, because at the end of the day, kikes wouldn't have been able to subvert anything if they weren't enabled.

Non-whites are incapable of "absorbing" into a white society. They can only ever dilute and eventually destroy it. Lurk more.

wrong

You're the refugee here, seeing as how you're constantly calling animeposters cucks and trying to remove that integral part of this site's culture removed from the board. Projecting is a Jewish trait.

You are really bad at your job.

I don't care how high they hang as long as they end up dead in the end of it. All traitors, non-whites, and kikes need to hang.

Keep shitfing the goalpost, Injun. You can cry all you want about how extreme I am, but in the end of the day, you're still a shitskin and do not belong here.

Nice avoiding the basis of my post by bringing up your unfounded and untrue claim that came out of nowhere, Kike. I'll remember that you insulted Hitler.

Yes, but there is also no reason for some faggot ass to mention it every time he disagrees. sage be damned.

I don't disagree asshole, I just said that they were the LEAST dangerous.

Holla Forums has absolutely no qualms about being genocidal hypocrites and would prefer to become whitewashed ISIS. They value ethnic loyalty over honesty or any reasonable system of beliefs.

The replies given to both of us are just a reaction as a stopgap to prevent uncomfortable confirmation bias- "lets just double down on our extremism so we never have to suffer introspection". Death threats for opinions. Maybe this is just another "safe space".

America at a time was a country for only whites.

Please, kill yourself as soon as possible.

Thanks for confirming you don't belong here.

Dudes, just wait for Hitler.

Leave anytime

Trains and buses would be great to use in an all white country. You wouldn't feel like taking your own personal vehicle everywhere is as superior as it is now, because we are so alienated that we prefer social isolation to being around shitskins and the brainwashed. Private transportation is great to have, don't get me wrong. But people would no doubt live closer together, travel together, and whatnot, more, if we had higher social trust, i.e. a higher percentage of white people. Lots of people just don't connect with strangers anymore and feel uncomfortable around them because they're turned off, afraid, antagonistic, all things that stem from our current kiked up society.

Even in a fairly white area that I live in now, none of the neighbors talk to each other even if they see each other, nobody goes outside except to get from one place to another, just straight from the house to the car to the next location, then back again. Isolated. People that actually try to connect are seen as weird when they are successful, and suspicious when they aren't. I think public transportation would get more use if our society was made healthy again.

They gotta hang the highest. They have to be made an example of. This can never be allowed to happen again.

So you're really you're just a white betacuck defending non-white invaders. Even worse.

Yes, exactly, because we're not universalist faggots like you, Redditors.

Well he isn't wrong.

by like a 1% or something

There is always a functional difference because Niggers are literally a different subspecies and are literally retarded subhumans. Chinese are just not white.

I like how all the other subhumans are jumping off the POC shit they used to destroy American so they won't be mentioned with niggers.

See your problem is that you have tunnel-vision focused only on the symptoms - the non-White invaders - and you don't properly address the demon in human skin - The Eternal Jew.

(checked)

I've been yellowpilled

Last time I'm defending that post. I said, from the fucking beginning, that asians were the LEAST dangerous threat to the white man. They can be extremely submissive.

The good old subhumans are a symptom bullshit, no they are the problem as well that Kikes directed towards us.

Incoming ban.

I'm white. POC is a jewish lie that you bought into.

Yes, every subhuman jumping on that bandwagon for gibs was real in my mind.

Where did I imply that kikes wouldn't hang first?

You don't plug up a leaky sewer pipe and leave all the shit that spewed out to fester. You plug up the pipe and then clean up the shit. Non-whites are the shit.

I'm having the best laughs I have had in awhile.

But Asians use the least welfare and suffer the most from Affirmative action. They got no gibs.

Uncontrolled immigration has produced the backlash culture evident in Holla Forums. We can all understand why this is important as several aspects of subversion present in this country are all anti-white. Niggers should be hanged for raping white women, but today they are encouraged.

But, you still have to agree that death threats over mere opinion overtly betrays western values systems that caused whites to be great in the first place.

It produces incoherence and lowers the general intelligence of this board. No statistics or arguments to reply with; only death threats by morons.

If your opinions are in line with the policies designed to wipe out my race, then you deserve death for being a traitor.

What caused Whites to be great in the first place was killing the ever loving shit out of anyone who crossed us.

I wouldn't let this hobbit wipe my asshole, let alone be in the government. How do you expect integrity in someone when they abandon their own race?

She just upgraded it.

I think you people bitch, just to bitch sometimes.
My japanese blood says fuck the chinese but my logical side says what the fuck does it matter.

Seriously its fucking nothing. Perhaps he is getting his diversity pick out of the way and putting it into a place that no one gives two shits about. I mean she has been doing this shit since GWB and I havent heard of any scandals with her so honestly why not just leave it the fuck alone?

But on another note…fuck the sick men of the east.

Why do subhumans have some delusion that they get to flourish under western values that they subvert at every step?

Your opinion is shit, you get the response you deserve.

That's what millions of coalburners believe as well, they think blacks are superior.

Most of Europe's wars had Europeans killing Europeans.

Of course you don't think it matters. You're a rootless piss-skin invader contributing to the death of my race. Get gassed, faggot.

Exactly this. Its so obvious.

Coalburners are mentally ill. What they think doesn't matter.

PREPARE FOR THE GREAT TRUMP RAILROAD
Pic related, it's the workers.
:^)

He never said he's in a White nation, retard.

oh look a tough guy on the internet

Honestly, if you voted for Donald Trump thinking this was going to be some kind of white supremacist regime you are literally the dumbest kind of voter there is. You're reading anti-Trump propaganda as if it were based in reality. Maybe it would have helped if you had actually, you know, listened to the man himself?

Has it ever occurred to you that selecting people based on their merit alone isn't inherently "anti-white?" The Trump Organization hires men and women from every race. Does it shock you that he would choose his cabinet in a similar fashion? I don't care who you are—there are at least ten thousand people from whatever group you consider to be "subhuman" who are far more intelligent and successful than you will ever be. Race should be irrelevant when it comes to selecting people for these roles. Prioritizing identity politics over ability is why the Left is fucking retarded. It's no less moronic when you idiots do it.

1. I am getting death threats from stormfront fanatics right now because of my opinions.

2. They are advocating genocide against people who don't fall in line with their beliefs.

3. They want to bypass the process of having an argument to stand on. Very fucking pathetic.

In this reasoning, ISIS does the exact same thing. I "deserve" the responses because they continually prove my point.

How much are they paying you?

Probably the same rate they were getting in the run-up to the election.

They are straight out of reddit training camp or something it is pretty funny.

Well Schlomo says I can get free bagels and cawfee from tha Jaffa cawfee shop, but you goyim ought to know theah's no such thing as "free" in Israel.

I'm joking

This may surprise but not everyone agrees with you 100% of the time.

What the fuck are you retarded? "Oh someone said they were japanese, gotta go shitpost angrily at them!"

But yea it really doesnt matter. That position seems like a clear dead end job to anyone with any sort of reasoning. Sure you have…some power in the US but when it comes down to it, you are bottom rung. Its a job that needs to be done and its going to be thankless but someone has to do it. Its like a give away job but at the same time it needs to be done properly. Someone wants to get in the door but yet you never want to see them again? Why put put them in some shitty position like Transportation or Interior. It goes absolutely nowhere but you are still on the fucking board.

You are grasping at theories that don't mix with reality. I did not give praise for the appointment, I am energetic that the position is filled by someone who is fucking competent. That has actual ability to turn around the soon to be trillion dollar internal infrastructure injection. If you expected that Trump would hire National Americans exactly for their competency, and not by race (i.e. I picked you because you are an asian woman), then you should not have your feelings rustled that people are slightly positive. You are D&C'ing yourself, what you don't connect with me? Alright here's an idea, why did Hitler have some Jews in high ranking military positions? Allied with Japan?
If you don't know your Taiwan history and American allegience to nationalist China, please pick your ass up and go to the Chenault Museum in Louisiana, or read up a little bit about what Whites did to help the nationalist Chinese. Though I do not agree of what we did, bombing Japan in China before we even declared war with Japan, regardless - remember why I am talking about this, this lady hails from this generation after WW2.

There you go again, just can't help yourself.

Perhaps no ones takes you seriously because you argue in such bad faith by pretending to be from here when it is painfully clear you're not, as evident through your incessant cries of stormfront and the like.

Oh look, a shitskin-apologist anti-white.

Where did I imply this, faggot?
Picking non-whites and putting them into a position of government is inherently anti-white, you fucking civic-cuckold Redditor transplant.
And you think that fucking matters, kike-enabler?
No, you disgusting /r/the_donald cuck. America is a nation founded and built by whites and it has every reason to remain that way. I couldn't give half a shit about the "merits" of some shitskin, since his interests will always lie with the continued genocide of my race. Lurk more.
hop off a cliff.

Where the fuck do you think you are, Redditor?

I do it for free.

No really it's like almost $25 an hour. That might seem like a lot but the hours are crazy. It's nearly 6AM here in Tel Aviv, and I still have work in the morning harvesting foreskins.

tfw people here would actually believe that

You must have the palest shit in the world.

Why would I care what some subhuman or traitor thinks tho? Their opinion is factually worthless.

Funny because Mitch is the perfect phenotypical example of yellow fever losers

fucking gweilo

I didn't share an opinion you fucking dumbass. Jesus, all I did was point out that the Jap lad never said he were in a White nation, and you jump on my case screaming "SHILL".

Learn what the fuck this means, retard.
He shouldn't have.
He shouldn't have done this either. Japan was a shit ally.
This is literally completely irrelevant, you stupid fuck. It doesn't matter what whites did to help the nationalist chinks in the past. What matters is what's happening RIGHT NOW, and what's happening is the genocide of my race. Putting non-whites in power legitimizes the ongoing genocide and you fucking encourage it like the good anti-white goy you are.
If she is non-white and feels entitled enough to live in a white nation, she deserves the rope. In fact, we should settle for nothing less than total white supremacy.

You're speaking to your Holla Forums superior. I've never been to plebbit so half of your post is irrelevant. The other half is incoherent and stale stormfaggot regurgitation that has ceased to impress me. "Lurk moar?" Why don't you read a fucking book, faggot?

your handlers should fire you for doing such a shitty job.

He has probably the worst chin possible for a human being.

but they love civic nationalism

Shes from Taiwan you dumb nigger they allied with the axis.

You show how much you don't belong here with every post.

I don't care about Japanese they can have all of the gook mainland as apology for ww2.

No they fucking don't, you retard.

nigga, I don't give a shit about muh white nationalism, but you're practically a walking reddit meme with that kind of reasoning.

No Italy was.

see

I can scarcely imagine the sheer tantrum-like rage that drove you to write up this atrocity of a post.

And here he brings in the "street cred" to try and give some weight to his shitty ramblings
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then I'm going to assume it's a duck.
Again, where the fuck do you think you are? If you think crying about "muh stormfag" carries any weight here, then you're pathetically misinformed. Not buying into your hardcore cuckoldry and not wanting welcoming non-whites to corrupt and further dilute this rightfully white nation is not "stormfaggotry", it's common fucking sense.
My sides.

That is precisely what tumblrite SJWs practice. Try to be in control of your own language and words.

no, cuck. People who are anti-white are traitors and deserve the rope (i.e. you)

The flag the marching army is carrying is the flag of Taiwan, as in not communists. I agree with the sentiment but at least get your fucking facts right.

Don't argue with him. He thinks Hitler and the Nazis were 'disgusting cucks' and calls Kekism a non-White religion.

Lets dispel once and for all that these CIDF agents don't know what their doing.

^ this
STOP WANKING TO YOUR CHINESE CARTOONS AND READ A FUCKING BOOK YOU RETARDED YELLOW FEVER WEEBS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-German_cooperation_until_1941

Lets…just go along with your faggotry for a minute, ignoring all your retarded name calling and mud slinging.

For a moment lets imagine him picking an ENTIRELY all white list. Remember how this man said he accepts all people from all backgrounds? Well this would make him seem like everything he said was a fucking lie. Of course he needs to put a few people to balance out the group a bit thats not white. If you want a man being extremely pro-whatever you need to be smart about it. You cant just barge into your political office, scream "This nation is whites only, everyone else gets fucked" and think its going to work out.

So if he stacked his entire cabinet with white people it would have the opposite effect of what you would want him to do. Remember that even though the USA is majority white, you still need to worry about the country as a whole and have a sense of unity and a sense that the government is doing what it can for all citizens. Something tells me you havent thought this through. Something tells me you have this ideal dreamworld of America being only white and that it will happen just as you think it will within this guys terms. Face it, your world really isnt going to come into fruition especially if you arent thinking things through.

From one person who likes their country to be only japanese to another person who wants their country to be entirely white, you need to play it smart, not like a bulldozer. All you will do is get every other politician to cock block you every step of the way.

This will be the last time i try to have civil discourse with you until you calm down a bit and think.

I'm going to find and kill you in real life

This tbh.

I haven't seen clueless normies come here to trot out that meme in months. Which event kicked the hornet's nest of plebbitors? I expected their participation to drop to zero after the election. To be honest, part of me wonders if this is a giant false flag by TRS fag lovers who are samefagging as clueless plebbitors.
inb4 someone uses stormweenie to attack the niggerdeath user brigade ITT

(((FBI))) sure loves D&C

Your nose is showing

Both Italy and Japan were shit allies. At least Italy and Germany had a common racial interest in deposing kikes, however.

non-whites are not, never have been, and never will be our allies. Try again.

They already pulled out calling me both TRS/Stormfaggot which if they weren't fresh of the boat would know those 2 things obviously don't go together.

You're going to feel very stupid in a few minutes while I continue farming death threats.

The FBI is mormon. I'm not sure what goes around mormons but it's not parenthesis.

I bet rope would work

Pretty sure non-White Japan was by definition an ally of White Germany.

You lose.

I lived around Atlanta for a few years. This is explicitly the reason they've stopped expanding it. "To prevent undesirable elements of city life from moving outward into rural areas."

Exactly.
Weimar Germany, and Hitler later on, gave plenty of aid to the Nationalists in China, who retreated to Taiwan when Mao took over the mainland.

Nice (((Freudian))) slip though

If the vocabulary you choose to employ is known around here to be used by anti-whites than yes, you're going to get called out for being the shitstain that you are and rightfully so.

Pathetic.

My sides have left earths orbit at how retarded you actually are.

But call him a stormfag and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back!

I've been calling you stormfaggots since halfchan and I will continue to call you stormfaggots here. When we eventually migrate from this place to a better forum, I'll call you stormfaggots there too. Because that's what you are: stormfaggots. You're two steps below bronies and one step above Islamic fundamentalists. Get fucked and stay fucked.

(((user))) pls, if you make it anymore obvious you're a kike your nose is going to poke out of the screen and stab me in the eye

Christ! You sound like a woman.

The ID system exists for a reason.

I'm not shaming you, lad.
Just holding up a mirror to your tantrum.
You're a fuckwit if you ever thought Trump was going to be Literally Hitler.

Jews are targetting Asia as we speak.

The divide between the higer and lower races is much more important in reality.

Good point and exactly. I disagree with you on nigger/chink/whatever but these plebs are sure making you look good you ain't samefagging strawmen, are you?

No, the echoes are a good fit for mormons. They think they're the true jews in terms of lineage and they share a lot of traits with them
almost as bad as the real thing tbh, but they voted Trump so they're ok while we're in MAGA mode

So basically "muh pr"
You do realise that everything is not black and white, right? Trump didn't have to give this chink any position whatsoever. The media would kvetch and cry about Trump's team being "too white", and you know what? That would be a good thing. why? Because it would piss off more white people and bring them closer to our side.
Non-whites shouldn't even have citizenship and most definitely should not be considered part of this country "as a whole". There never was and never will be a "sense of unity" between the races, nor should we try to strive for such nonsense.

I'm talking about allies on terms of a common racial interest. Japan was a temporary strategic ally of Germany in the context of those particular geopolitical circumstances, but the Germans and Japs never have and never will share any deeper common racial interests with each other.

It won't come true no matter how many times you say it tho.

Sorry forgot to mention you and the 4 other idiots.

No but I'm having a good chuckle at how these 3-4 same people sound exactly the same off the reddit boat.

I'm pointing out that they are stupid and shouldn't be used just to circumvent argument and reply emotionally. How is this overdramatic?

You won't be doing much of anything here, my shekel grabbing friend

That's a nice little story Moshe, almost as good as the "holocaust"

It's funny because I started my redpill journey on StormFront but moved over to pre-Exodus Halfchan for greener pastures. The chans exploded with effective movements and new developments, but StormFront became rancid and stagnant filled with FBI and dishwater anti-Semitism.

Through all that you still ended up as a clueless faggot tho.

I bet you think Sicilians and Scandanavians are the same race and that Albanians are superior to Nipponese.

I don't expect you to understand.

People who cry about "muh stormfags" have been ridiculed and told to fuck off since the beginning on 8/pol/. In fact, posters such as yourself who think that that insult carries any weight here whatsoever have only really shown up since Trump's campaign began, which leads me to believe that you're either a worthless cuckchan refugee, or a Redditor trying to subvert Holla Forums's pro-white stance. If you want anyone to believe you're "le ebin oldfag", quit using Jewish shaming-tactics. You stand out like a sore thumb.

Nope you're just dumb because you aren't advocating genocide and don't want to become whitewashed ISIS. La la la, I can't hear you.

Politics is a bit more touchy than that. While im not an expert on US politics I do think that you need to stealth a few policies here and there under the radar in order to not get fucked by politicians that can easily oppose you. Remember that just because they are the same race and the same party does not mean that you will have an identical view on things and how things should be ran. This means that if you do stuff that many dont agree with, they can easily band together and prevent the majority of things the president or prime minister does. Doesnt matter if you are the president or whatever. There are things to make sure there are no totalitarian rulers in office. I believe you call it checks and balances.

Maybe if this guy gets a second term , he can then full blast everything at the end because what the fuck does he care, he served both terms and isnt up for reelection.

No, stop.

(checked)
This is what it comes down to: the man has done the impossible at least twenty times. Political wisdom has been shown to be completely wrong, the republican party is burning, the democrats are doubling down on their crazy to the point where even niggers are waking up, and the idiot media is being turned into Trump's personal meme factory. Basically, you're going to have to excuse us for not bothering to second guess the guy anymore. At this point, we're just assuming every move he makes is pure genius and not question it. Dangerous I know, but there's a good chance that he's John Titor from the future so he would know best.

The fact you think anything said is based on emotion shows how little you know.

chinks don't care about white history, they have no connection to our founding fathers, the constitution, our values… they just don't give a fuck.

There is a big white gap that you are ignoring.

Pretty sure Japan has taken a great interest in preserving their knowledge of White culture in recent times, and I also recall them having an authentic appreciation of Germans back in WWII and Europeans in general nowadays. Blow it out your ass, Japan loves us.

She married a white guy so I doubt that.

Would you care to point out where I come across as 'clueless'?

Oh THAT'S why we don't like her. The ONLY reason. Enjoy your filter, stormie :*)

You have the dumbest logic ever. What good will come out of the white American populace if a white American gets the secretary of Transportation job? One old rich white man gets more money to buy a truck for his family? What if I told you this "chink" lady is going to give hundreds of thousands of jobs in DoT to Americans. Not only that, but "white" Americans, and now they have enough money to create a family. And they have white children. Does this entice you? See where I am going with this? If you are going to be non-autistic with 5 word responses and awful rebuttals, you are the one that needs to stop posting for a year. I'll virtue signal for a second, as an engineer we make sure to check every fucking perspective, and all options. Its not a "muh white hired top position", it goes deeper than that. Job creation kiddo, jobs.
I'll say it again, you are D&C'ing yourself, be open minded once again.

The problem with ISIS is that they're shitskins following a retarded religion. A whitewashed equivalent of ISIS following a non-retarded religion would be absolutely amazing and it's something we should all ultimately strive for. I know I do.

Of course when whites go full RWDS it'll result in you swinging from a lamp post so I understand your frustration

This. We've pretty much accepted that most of the posters here are new now, but at least try and pretend you're not fresh off the reddit boat by lurking for a day. I think niggerdeath, asatru, white nationalism, and .etc are all stupid, but Holla Forums isn't one person and I have infinite more respect for the /natsoc/,/asatru/, et al than I do for some pleb trotting out "stormfaggot"
"stormweenie" being used to attack an user in 3, 2,…

Reading through this thread feels like stepping back in time. CTR left, so it looks like goons of various sorts, and the JIDF, have moved back in. I'd almost forgotten about these guys.

I have no problem with Japanese people and maybe some other Islander Asians but it depends everyone else can die tho.

Exactly

Correct me if I am wrong but wasnt that basically the Crusades?

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Why do you assume it wouldn't be retarded?

You say some things I agree with but why the hell do you present your ideas in the stupidest fucking way possible? As in going on autism filled rants.

You're forgetting about railroads, user.

haven't seen a suggestion for an alternate ITT yet. Gonna have to trust the don on this choice. I stopped reading the thread after the replies started coming in really rapidly

(checked)
the banning of /r/pizzagate I would imagine

pls don't burn orthodox capitol to the ground this time

Explain to me how the premise of "the white race should be the only race to exist, so we should literally kill all non whites" is not an emotionally charged tenet. Nope, you already told me I can't understand, so I have to die. Explain to me how that isn't equally emotionally charged.

Mongols are pretty cool, and they make gracious hosts. They really like Germans since alot of Mongols volunteered for the Axis.

Not again.

Sorry, im Shinto so im just guessing here. Didnt they do what ISIS did but in a better scale and unite everyone under a single banner which made their entire lands great (although most knights bankrupted themselves.

The politics of spite.

Yes, I forgot the mongols tho the chinks are trying to fuck them IIRC.

It is a fact they are bad for white countries nothing emotionally there.

Please tell me you're actually jap and not just role playing weaboo faggot.

Pretty much.

As long as it advocates the wholesale murder of non-whites while also encouraging whites being cool to each other, it's 10/10 bretty gud

Our bad op. You have to admit though, the Chink Transportation secretary overseeing the driving of cars and the building of railroads joke could only go so far before the usual suspects (us) came in and forgot what the thread was about because we disagreed with one user's ancillary point.

I'm sorry user.

Where?

Like what? Making a bunch of soulless replicas of Swedish towns and LARPing as white?
The Japs had an appreciation for European culture and success insomuch as they could copy and emulate it to use to their advantage. If the japs gave a shit about the Germans in WWII, then they would have engaged in an eastern invasion of the USSR to form a two-front war and draw Soviet forces away from the West.

How's it going, freechkike?

And for some reason these are the only two options? Either "lol stupid rich white guy XD" or "strong indypyndynt POC woman"? Here's an idea - how about a competent and capable white man AS IT SHOULD BE?
Now that's a prepackaged libshit response if I ever saw one.
There isn't a single thing you can say that will convince me non-whites are positive for any white nation. You can continue to peddle your moderate cuckoldry, but it's not achieving anything except proving you're an outsider.

it feels better to do it this way :^)

NE Asians that aren't communist aren't bad for white countries.

Literally every non-white is bad for white countries, you stupid fuck.

What groups do you actually mean in the NE tho?

I left halfchan because of the SJW censorship. Watching it reappear here in a different form has been a tremendous disappointment, though unsurprising.

Longer than that actually, but look what good it does?
Look, I don't really give a fuck where you think I'm from. This is an anonymous image board. I could be Barron Trump. The point is that responding to my assertion that merit is more important than race in choosing someone for a job with "Durr hurr ur frum redit!!" isn't a fucking argument. Either explain to me specifically how this Asian woman is less qualified simply because she is both Asian and a woman. Explain to me how you are smarter than the future President of the United States, and then explain why you aren't president, or fuck off and never vote again.

Also, since you are a larper, I would like to let you know this is not at all what the "intellectuals" are like that you role play to be. In the recent NPI speech, someone (an old intelligent man) said that white supremacy means to rule over other races, non whites. These outspoken people said they do not wish to rule over, and simply wish to live separate from other races with no intention to rule over them, in fact let them rule over their own nations, i.e. against previous colonialism. You can fantasize your DOTR all you want, its not going to happen. At this point you have nothing to provide other than what you have already shown us, and it will get nobody anywhere at this rate. Pick it up, brush yourself off, and try to better yourself.

For non-stickied threads, It's been a downhill spiral after we won with Trump. Since we have so much spare time, there is nothing better to do except to troll each other. Every single non-sticky thread will be a pro-white circlejerk (beneficial threads) or a barrage of triggered hypocrites versus people who have conflicting views (shit threads). Pre-exodus 4/pol/.

Answered your own question you fucking idiot.

Right down the midde. Its a diagonal line with yellow red and blue on one side and orange green and grey-blue on the other.

not an argument

Japanese Korean Mongols and Nordsinid chinese

There isn't that much to say about the actual topic besides pointing out the irony that the Secretary of Transportation can't drive and calling Mitch McConnell a cuck. This thread might as well descend into shitposting.

They fucked the balkans over by ensuring Ottoman domination when they sacked Constantinople to be fair, the Greeks deserved it at the time, but other than that it was completely different.
I despise Roman Catholicism, but the Crusades was their high point. It was in response to Christian persecution and closing off of the holy land by kebab. The response created Crusader Kingdoms in the area which lasted a few hundred years, was equitable to even filthy kebab, and advanced western europe to new heights of science and technology.

ISIS just blows shit functioning high tech kebab up (syria), executes Christians, and wallows in shit while the eternal jew rubs his hands.

H..h..hold on, I think I got this guys:
日本語を話しますか。
inb4 he's actually a nip and this is the best I can do

The Japs made a terrible error by 1. Keeping their military administration de-centralized and 2. Focusing on China instead of designating a force large enough to take Vietnam from the exiled French government. Then their attempt to open a front against the USSR could have seen more success.

They did try to attack Russia though.

Calm down with the molyjew memes there son. Honestly anything is fine as long as it isn't Han.

Then your logic is completely flawed. With your logic you would hire a white man into power who would explicitly not allow white men jobs, but allow negro women jobs; simply because the man in power is white. Come on, how much longer are you going to pretend to be an edgelord.

日本語が話せますか。Is more correct

That's nice, enjoy your ban

Uh…wat?

Question: Do you think you can do better. Who is your pick. What do you have in mind that would make this a better outcome.

Or are you just complaining. There are two types of racists. Blind Racists, and logical racists. I dont think you are making the best decisions here.

If you are going to pick apart someone, do it correctly. Why is she unfit. Has she done a bad job? Has she completely fucked the entire US's transportation among other things? Is there someone that could easily replace her and do a much more adequate job while on top of that be white?

If the most you have is "She is asian" That isnt going to fly here. We rather have you post logically instead of ranting about jews and niggers all the time.

Things this board brought to the American election:
(>mfw he's this asshurt about Holla Forums)

I will concede it was an announcement thread but I still am sad when things get shit up, not that discourse isn't healthy but discussion about allocation of DoT funds was being had earlier.
+400 replies is more than expected though.

Tip my hat to you, this board is always pro-anime. 2hu threads? Nazi girl threads?

Again, not an argument, stormfaggot. Are you not familiar with the circular fallacy?
Furthermore, even if you could prove that Asians in aggregate tend to have some kind of inherent flaw that precludes them from acting as effective Secretaries of Transportation, what proof do you have that this specific Asian is not qualified? Again, what secret information do you have that the God Emperor of Mankind does not? How are you smarter than a billionaire who is soon to be the most powerful man in the West?

Yes, what does this have to do with anything though.

Things you bring to this board:

You are so new here just stop responding.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Hold on just a second, Rick Wilson.

The d&c over anime is some of the most subversive bullshit Holla Forums has ever put up with.

I'd otherwise agree with you, but we'd rather you post like an user instead of ranting with reddit spacing and pleb thinking all the time.

Do you honestly think this is the first time anyone here saw that copypasta?

hmm

Hey look Bugs Buddy finally made it to this thread!

GOOD LUCK MANTRA POSTER!

6,000,000 proxies wouldn't be enough

So you admit it. You're an anti-white minority desperately trying to project yourself as the dominant opinion.
You still don't get it, do you, retard? Race and merit are not mutually exclusive. Both race and merit should be factors. A non-white, regardless of their "merit" will always be anti-white and oppose white interests because not doing so would be against its own racial interests. For someone who pretends to be "le ebin oldfag", you sure do lack basic fucking knowledge that's been repeated countless times on here. Read pic related and then hang yourself for being such an obvious retard.
Because I don't have billions of dollars to burn nor do I have a public personality that's been built up over the course of many decades.

This isn't an argument, you know?
You sure do love your projection, don't you?
Yes, and this is another form of half-baked egalitarian cuckoldry. Every intelligent man should want his race to triumph over all others.

Pic related for the explanation, redditnigger.

What the hell are you even trying to say with this word salad? I don't think anti-white traitors should be given positions of power either.

Again, betacuck race-traitor, you're ignoring the argument.
So I've deciphered what's wrong with you. You're a soulless materialist who thinks solely in terms of "efficiency" and "production" with no regard for his own people or the survival of his nation. It doesn't matter whether chinks are smart with high IQs. They are not of our people and they degenerate the national identity that forms the foundation of America.
Oh, so you're a lolberg who leaked out of >>>/liberty/ aren't you?
Oh dear. You actually believed the "god emperor" shitposting. How embarrassing.

Unless he responds it is a bot or the guy who only posts that you fucking newfag pieces of shit.

I'm not a civic nationalist nor do I use reddit.

You are justifying genocide.

Why are jews so upset about 2d qts?

Your reddit is showing newfag

Why not start your own thread with that OP and stop shitting this one up?

Thanks, I didn't know that!
OR SHOULD I SAY ありがとうございました ???
probably thanks is just enough

Nothing, but it helped me master the nipponese just a bit more, so this is one user who appreciated it.

Since this thread is now about shitposting I feel now is a good time to admit that I have probably been making fun of bots ITT and elsewhere for at least an hour and I have no regrets

Would you like me to justify genocide for you?
There are several (((groups))) who deserve it after all!

tIf you think any non-white is okay to be in a white nation and pretend to be a nationalist, then you are a civic "nationalist" and deserve the rope.
Well you sure fooled me, since the bullshit you spew is textbook Redditfaggotry.

Problem?

Why don't you make an actual argument, my dude?

(checked)
How new are you?
Holla Forums IS NOT ONE PERSON

Why do you call jews "non-autistic people"?

Why don't you fuck off back to cuckchan if you love your "based niggers" so much, faggot?

No im actually not. Before this, Holla Forums became extremely heavy right leaning instead of a bit more right than any other we used to actually have many different conversations, topics and other things. Its only recently that Holla Forums from 4chan to 8 chan has turned into some giant fireball of "If you arent Right, get out of my sight" bullshit to the point where it shoots down any kind of conversation. To me it just seems like a fucking echo chamber for another highly agitated political side. While back then on 4chan with news and then pol it was far easier to bring up a topic and talk about it instead of getting shouted down by people screaming "fuck off nigger". I mean occasionally you had the spammer that went "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" all the way down making scrolling a pain but that was normal especially on an anonymous image board like 4chan where it was perfectly legal. Now if you bring up anything that could be construed as going against the grain of this board you are attacks here and there. This board was originally about politics and only the strongest arguments survived the grindstone until it was completely polished. This is why I also think that the average debating ability of this site has diminished due to lack of grindstones.

I just really like to space out my paragraphs and complete thoughts. It makes it easier to read. But if people REALLY dont like it I suppose I can stop.

this

Anyone who is here and still can't grasp this is a detriment to us all.

WITNESSED
It's so textbook that I'm continuing to wonder if that guy is even a real person and you're not just sockpuppeting the entire argument for our enjoyment. Either way, good show!

Gonna have to stop you there. Not all interests run counter to others; For instance, the death of Communists benefit both Whites and Japs, so the two can agree to help eachother kill their Communists and both would benefit.

Yes thanks, please stop. It's actually really hard to read. lurking is good for growth

Civic nationalists are fine with all races. I'm only fine with the higher races.

Not White, female.

Good point. Plenty of shitskins recognize that what is good for the white man is good for them. The problem is that, as a race, they are the exception and not the rule. I'm not even calling for niggerdeath and I recognize that.

Yes but I argue non-Whites can be allowed to visit as tourists and such.

STRONGER TOGETHER

Ill be honest, I have never seen this "spacing problem" until a few months ago where people were spamming it left and right. I didnt realize it was that big of a deal. Though to be in the true spirit of chan boards I should of double spaced and then switched to comic sans.

Actually, non-whites bring their wonderful, diverse culinary traditions to our land. Also, I am married to a beautiful, conservative Latina, and we have several beautiful, mixed-race children. She and our children love America and the constitution. Hispanics and Asians are natural conservatives, and stormfags are threatening to alienate these great people.

Did you know:

*mic drop*

Hitler allying with the japs =/= opening your nation's doors to japs. You're not wrong but you're being a faggot for arguing semantics when you know damn well what he means by what he said

Nah that's a lie. Fuck off nigger.

Fucking asians love automobiles like niggers love cell phones. I have some faith that this will work.

I'm talking about in the context of white nations, fool. Any non-white in white nations will always oppose pro-white policies without fail, because doing the opposite would be self-defeating.

So you're a civic nationalist. How about you stop pussyfooting around the point and actually read the screenshot, you dumb nigger?

:^)))) how progressive!!!

no u
wtf is going on in this thread haha this is amazing

Seems like that would be Haruhi from the baseball chapter, but it’s way off-model… And yep, SauceNAO says it is.

If you had ever read the Talmud or the Quran, you would be screaming for it, too.

I was making a response to your image, which implied diversity is a good thing.

No, he's arguing against the former. He wants to genocide Japs and called Hitler a disgusting cuck for allying with them.

Nah there's a grain of truth to it, but as usual they blow it out of proportion.

Not an argument.

All I'm admitting is that I've been here since before you graduated high school.
Do you care to explain then how whites can be made to act against their own racial interests?
I think that the survival of my people and my nation are closely tied to the effectiveness of their leadership. There's nothing controversial in that statement. Choosing cabinet positions for a country of 350million people based solely on the accident of what color the candidate's father's nutsack was is the height of idiocy.
What argument? I haven't read one word of argument throughout your emotional, insecure ramblings. I'm dying to hear at least one. Just one "Here are the reasons for X, and this is supported by evidence A, B, and C." But all you can do is say "muh race" and regurgitate what you read in a .jpg and somehow you think that counts.

Every time you're challenged you just respond "BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT WHITE" which is precisely the thing you seem unable to explain. Oh wait, everyone who disagrees with you is in some kind if conspiracy against you, right? So why even bother? Silly me!

Lack of self awareness, the post!

YES THAT IS THE FUCKING POINT.
fuck off back to plebbit

H-heh, I trust you D-Donald…

This. There has been a trend lately of people calling Hitler a cuck because he didn't want to engage in niggerdeath and thought monkies were just fine if they stayed in the congo. What really gets me is the nip hate though; I'm not good at detecting deliberate d&c but this latest trend of "Hitler wasn't White Power enough for me" smells to high heaven.

Just my personal observation but it may be blown out or it could be more right than some would like to admit. Who knows, years makes things cloudy and memories are dull. I just remember it was a hell of a lot easier to talk about topics before 4chan went down into the muck.

Also I miss the detroit police scanner threads. You and your crazy black people.

Peanut buuter sucks ass and was invented by aztecs
he was a commie sympathizer with jew handlers and a violent pervert

賛成
Jews are worse than muslims tbh
who cares?
no not a single one is based. They are disgusting degenerate subhumans who only know violence and malt liqour in their superstitious black hearts
stop projecting fagit

on halfchan /news/ & Holla Forums you were right, but Holla Forums Holla Forums was always a different beast from at least the days of the 1st exodus. I hear shit was very, very substantive before we came and shit this place up, but oldfags from that period are rare these days.

Civic nationalism is the first step to ethno-nationalism. Well intentioned whites will try to create civic nationalism, shitskins won't cooperate because they're shitskins, it will become apparant that shitskins are the problem, whites will remove shitskins, ethno-nationalism achievement unlocked.

Way to not understand anything at all. there are more possible opinions than full 1488 WN and civic nationalism. Would a civic nationalist want to genocide all the niggers and send the Jews to the promised shithole?

Ah ok. So I guess it wasnt crafted by the exodus but was already an existence with its own culture that I guess consumed the posters itself? That or I interpreted that wrongly.

His stance on japs or whatever group wasn't what i was getting at when i said that you know what he meant by non-whites looking after their interests first when within a white nation. he clarified it because you chose to go into semantics

The problem with halfchan was the censorship, which really was only targeting the right-wing unfairly, so it drove most of those people off site. So we came here and since the vast majority of the people who left were right-wing, fullchan became predominantly right-wing. The problem here though is anyone can make a board, meaning the libshits went to Holla Forums, the lolbergs went to /libertypol/, and the idiots went to /political/. Instead of having a gladiatorial debate forum, we've been left with an hugbox where unironic Nazis literally pray to a pooping frog as if it were a real deity.

It's bait you fucking autist.

You're going to have to do better than that.
Jewish subversion and propaganda. Are you actually asking this question on Holla Forums of all places? What's more, you're asking this question while pretending to be an oldfag? You're a walking contradiction, faggot.
Why are you ignoring the entire argument I just made while repeating the same dried-up "argument" I've already refuted? You argue like a fucking Jew. Non-whites are never going to support policies that are pro-white under any circumstances because it is against their own racial interests. Whites can be convinced that they are harming themselves and awaken as was the case with all Holla Forumsacks, but a non-white is never going to become pro-white since doing so could be a threat to themselves.

Also, how about you address the fucking screenshot instead of ignoring it like a Jew?
"everything I dislike isn't an argument - the pseudo-intellectual's guide to internet arguments"
I don't see any refutations to the screenshot.
Again, why are you being deliberately disingenuous? I have provided my reason on more than one occasion, AND provided a full essay-style explanation in the form of a screenshot for you read through that outlines my entire position.

full/pol/ has always been about shooting down anything to the left of Hitler. It's how we maintain relative purity and resist subversion.

I'm bored stfu

If you are so old, do you remember the intellectual discussions here in late 2014? The anonymous system works such that all ideas can be brought to light, and criticized. It was mainly discussions, remember the neo reactionaries? Interesting people, but they all left.

test

Civic nationalism is a dead-end offshoot of real nationalism that can trap people from achieving full-blown racial natuonalism.

If you think any non-white belongs in a white nation, then you are a civic nationalist.

wew

Take your own advice friend

No the 1st exodus had a huge effect on the culture here. I think a lot of people from Holla Forums ended up staying here because they were rabidly /gg/ back then and their special snowflake horseshit affected moderation habbits. By the time of the second exodus where it was mostly Holla Forums halfchan refugees, shit was already locked down to what it is today and has been fairly consistent I actually like this but still miss old Holla Forums

Kek will smite you unbeleivers

So? They still weren't cumskins.
Okay, grandpa.
DA JOOOOOS!!!1 IDS A KUNSPIRACY
Okay, Adolf. You just keep hating your fellow Americans because they have bigger dicks. I'd rather my castizo daughter marry a godly black man than a stormcuck, anyway.

I mean, come on! Trump got like 8% of the Black vote! They are clearly natural conservatives!

Ok, I'm done now.

only according to you. Do you really think WN and Civic nationalism the only forms of nationalism that exist?

But you need the civic angle to make people accept nationalism at all. They won't go for it if you pitch racial nationalism right out of the starting gate, but civic nationalism is an easy pill to swallow. Then you just work on removing the civic part.

That's a good analysis, but I think it's the /burgerandfries/ fry chefs who came here to talk about /gg/ non fucking stop which influenced the heavier moderation. I don't think we're a hugbox like you suggest, but we're definitely locked down to a greater degree than old Holla Forums

Good bait friend

That makes sense too. I really dont understand how a board who's culture was that of fight club all of the sudden spams internet jokes (memes) like it was actually reddit. I dont like saying things like that but when it comes to "memes" it used to just be inside jokes that only existed on the site. If it was talked about or posted anywhere else everyone would just look at you funny. Now even the god damn US president posts that fucking frog. Its the new "if I see that fucking cat one more time" of this new generation. Im honestly sick of people posting it.

I would of enjoyed actually talking politics about this woman, why she is worth a shit and then to joke about how she cant fucking drive and is leading the transportation section of the USA. Instead so far we have the jokes, then the shitposting about racial purity, people bitching about who would be whos best allie and not a single person….talked about her ability to lead or analyzed her abilities.

Welcome to Holla Forums I guess.

I think a non-insignificant number of us are far left of hitler, but I think your explanation is the best explanation and highlights a practice that is completely necessary. Mods do a decent job of stopping the cancer that infested this place when gg was at its height and if that's the price I have to pay to keep "redpill me on x" threads kicked to the fucking curb, so be it.

Welcome to Holla Forums maybe stay awhile

Actually no, because civic "nationalism" is not real nationalism. racial/ethnic nationalism is the only true form of nationalism. Anything that deviates from the racial/ethnic element is a form of civic "nationalist (i.e. cuckservative). That is exactly what you are.

You're making no effort to hold back on the textbook kike language, are you?
You say that like it's a bad thing.

Uh, buddy, just so you know, wanting your own race to live separately and alone in a nation, away from other nations is not civic-nationalism. This is exactly what the old alt-right guys at the NPI were going on about.

Do you think the intelligent Chinese nationalists currently running their Chinese government want to dominate the American people or nation? No, they want to live alone and peaceful lives, meanwhile having some relation with other peaceful nations. Your logic is so retarded that I'm thinking right now the meme in high school that Hitler wanted to rule the world and that is why he went to war, is exactly what you are espousing. Good luck with that, i'm sure you will make a fine nation in reality. See? You are wasting time here, I said earlier to better yourself :^)

Who the castizo daughter?

wut

When you put it like that, you're making me sad. I guess you're right, but I wonder if the problem isn't so much a over-moderation problem than it is infestation with hundreds of screaming plebbitors, TRS schills, and (((the usual d&c crowd))).

You haven't seen him post in other threads before.

When have you ever existed in america, and not been in a hurry?

Cool. I'm a pro-eugenics pan-eurasianist which is racial nationalism.

You see why I find this tiring, right?
So what is it that prevents non-whites from being subverted by "white" propaganda? Are non-whites just more mentally resilient than whites? What finer clay are they made of that makes them impervious to persuasion?
Again, you have not made an argument. An argument is not the same thing as an assertion. For example, if I say "There's a bear in the forest." that's an assertion. If I say "There's a bear in the forest. I saw it with my own eyes yesterday." that would constitute an argument. If you just repeat over and over again "Non whites are bad because non whites are bad." that is not an argument. Continuing to assert it when challenged is also not an argument.
Your wall of text .jpg made a provably incorrect statement at line one, sentence one. You really think I'm going to read the rest of it?

To paraphrase a recent sagacious man I just conversed with here , if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, I must assume it is a duck.

hmmm, let's see… in a few posts we should be seeing…

There's your jumping off point i guess. You could have posted this yourself or any other info pertaining to her, you would have most certainly received some responses but alas you did not so in other words, quit your bitching

OH SHIT user WHO I OTHERWISE AGREE WITH! You posted a korean kartoon! You're a degenerate worse than a faggot jew rhino plebbitor get out of my board
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee=

This thread is what happens when you have differing time zones.

I should add no jews allowed. Can't trust them.

I'm enjoying the shills going from stormfaggot to goon to TRS then saying not an argument and everything in between. They are so new they got the scripts all mixed up.

Im sorry, have this instead.

Lack of altruism. You're not helping yourself here friend.

So yellow fever fool McCuckell is not king of his castle, kek.

I suspect this irony occurred to Trump

This is exactly why there is no BART service into rich, mostly white Marin County and Sonoma County. Luckily several other outlying Bay Area counties aren't rich or stupid enough to shill and pony up the shekels for it either, though the most retarded liberals there wish they could. Centrally located as it is, Oakland had to be included in BART but most of the nogs prefer to drive (badly) (in stolen cars) so crime still goes wherever it wants. Precious property values are protected though. In theory.

Yep.

Possibly. He could be one of those who thinks Asians are "almost white" or "allies" and is making token minority appointments in relatively unimportant positions to shut some libtards up. (Which won't work.) I'm more worried about the possibility of Romney as SoS.

I also do agree that he's cucked on race in a way–in that he makes a differentiation between, say, "blacks" and "niggers"–that kind of thinking, and feels that culture and political indoctrination and beliefs are more important than race.

Intriguing.
I have to also point out that if anybody knows about both railways AND walls, it would be the Chinese.

So fucking true. I get sick of driving and love light rail as a concept, but when you actually get on it and have to be trapped there with a bunch of potentially violent lowlifes, suddenly driving looks incredibly appealing again.

I'm very glad you brought this up as I wish redpilled people would talk about Agendas 21 and 2030 a hell of a lot more. As for high speed rail/light rail vs cars, I would like to have both available to me, thanks. In a prosperous, mostly or all white country this should be more than possible.

kek

Yeah, to be honest that's why I've stuck around in this thread so long.
tfw I don't mind calling people TRS

;_; What did poor Harambe ever do to you? Gorillas are smarter than niggers.

I never claimed it was.
Being an isolationist who promotes "nationalism 4 every1" and thinks colonialism is bad is just another form of egalitariancuck.
Yes, actually, they do. Chinese policy is all about usurping American power and becoming the single world superpower. Also, you fail to realise the extent of Chinese immigration on the West Coasts of both America and Canada. Chinks are literally colonizing white nations, and according to a Chink exchange student I know whose a hardcore Chinese nationalist, their government has a plan to secure the American and Canadian West Coasts in the even of societal meltdown.
Peace will always remain a fleeting pause in-between the endless struggle of war. This is the nature of humanity and is not going away.
Hitler didn't want that, but I most definitely do. Tell me why I shouldn't.

This isn't a thing.
Multiracialism is not racial nationalism. I really hope you aren't so fucking dense you can't realise that.

Non-whites tend to lack the level of altruism present in whites, which makes it harder to manipulate their sense of duty to an outgroup. Again, you weren't a disgusting outsider pretending to be "le oldfag", you'd realise this. Also, in case you haven't realised, whites don't control the media or the narrative in our nations. Finally what kind of "subversion" are you even referencing? We have no interest in subverting the natural racial instincts of non-whites unless it is with the express purpose of exterminating them or kicking them out of our lands.
Non-whites aren't being targeted exclusively by Jewish media, you disingenuous nigger.
You see why I find this tiring, right?
But I'm not doing that. You just want to present it that way because it forms an easily dismissed strawman and allows you to ignore the actual arguments being made.
How? If it's "prvoably incorrect" then prove it with an actual argument and then deconstruct the rest of it sentence by sentence. If you refuse to do that, then you're just a hypocrite who cries about proper refutations, and then makes none himself.
Just because people share similar opinions doesn't mean it's a hugbox. I don't see you getting banned right now for disagreeing with me, so your statement is entirely false.

Their lack of self-awareness is outing them it is very funny. It is either some dumb white cuck or subhuman with a IQ above their peer average but they are still just as obvious.

hahaha you are gay

Fuck off Reddit.

;_;

There is no thing.

Seriously? I thought you guys had the whole 4d chess shit figured out.

He's clearly not in charge of his own name when she kept her last name. I really don't understand how he keeps being reelected in Kentucky.

Taiwanese Chinese Nationalists =/= Chinese government. Those West Coast chinks you speak of are Mainlanders.

I fail to see the point you're trying to make

oh shit your right about that senpai.

Probably for the same reason Cuck Ryan somehow got re-elected, but I still don't know what that reason is given how they get more and more embarrassing with each news cycle.

his own castle*

So yellow fever fool McCuckell is not king of his castle, kek.

I suspect this irony occurred to Trump

This is exactly why there is no BART service into rich, mostly white Marin County and Sonoma County. Luckily several other outlying Bay Area counties aren't rich or stupid enough to shill and pony up the shekels for it either, though the most retarded liberals there wish they could. Centrally located as it is, Oakland had to be included in BART but most of the nogs prefer to drive (badly) (in stolen cars) so crime still goes wherever it wants. Precious property values are protected though. In theory.

Yep.

Possibly. He could be one of those who thinks Asians are "almost white" or "allies" and is making token minority appointments in relatively unimportant positions to shut some libtards up. (Which won't work.) I'm more worried about the possibility of Romney as SoS.

I also do agree that he's cucked on race in a way–in that he makes a differentiation between, say, "blacks" and "niggers"–that kind of thinking, and feels that culture and political indoctrination and beliefs are more important than race.

Intriguing.
I have to also point out that if anybody knows about both railways AND walls, it would be the Chinese.

So fucking true. I get sick of driving and love light rail as a concept, but when you actually get on it and have to be trapped there with a bunch of potentially violent lowlifes, suddenly driving looks incredibly appealing again.

I'm very glad you brought this up as I wish redpilled people would talk about Agendas 21 and 2030 a hell of a lot more. As for high speed rail/light rail vs cars, I would like to have both available to me, thanks. In a prosperous, mostly or all white country this should be more than possible.>>8399586

If you are saying that Trump is playing things very carefully, advancing slowly towards his ultimate plan of creating a new, all white/pro-white central oligarchy of power in this country, rather than immediately revealing his hand as muh Hitler and inciting some kind of crazy violent revolution from the left before he's even officially president, then yes, you may be right. I hope so. I hope that he plans to have achieved a secure hold on power within a year or so, and then will commence building an infrastructure on every level (from the electoral process, to the demographics of key states via deportation of minorities and shifting of whites from red states into blue via industry expansions, etc., to the Supreme Court and higher government structure, which will keep power with the white and the right for the foreseeable future.

Mainlanders are Jew-controlled Communists, Taiwanese are anti-Communists. It's not the ones from Taiwan who are flooding Canada.

Anime is cancer. You're wasting your time and expressions on foreign culture, instead of contributing in traditional western culture and values. Both left and right parts of the picture are cancer, since the left one means imaginary "waifu" family you all are making.

Not to mention anime and idol worshiping led japan into demographic crisis, men shutted down in their own rooms doing nothing, just like you are, and you are saying its healthy to watch this shit.

Poor linus got chinked.

Ryan is in Wisconsin though, makes less sense for a southern state to elect such a cuck than for a northern state to.

Even if Taiwainese chinks were flooding Canada it wouldn't make a single difference. I don't care whether a non-white is anti-communist or not. They're still a non-white and thus a threat to my people.

Who?

A Goon AND a Christcuck?!

Linus from linustechtips he does tech videos on youtube and has a little half chink mutant.

They're not in your country you idiot. It's the Commies that are the threat.

Pretty sure he's talking j-pop idols.

Ill take you on that. Anime was a good and bad thing. It was good in moderation and in constraint. If people used it to make great works (I would like to mention things like Vampire Hunter D or Angel Cop) then it wouldnt be so bad. But now we have shows where girls use their ass to fight in competitive sports and highschool kids fighting demons again and again.

What made men shut down was how the society is. Why do people want to buy into a society that chews them up and spits them out. They see how their fathers and mothers come home from work, drained and lifeless. Why the fuck would anyone want that?

False. Having the population become concentrated in big cities and having insane work hours did that.

Damn. >>>/christpol/

You would rather they import foreigners and coalburn to cover up for the fact that educated women don't have babies like we do in burgerland?

Oh yeah. I know him. After I found out he was a racemixer I stopped watching his videos.

Jesus fuck, go fuck off back to cuck chan with your d&c faggotry.

marry a chink and tell me how much you start to care about chink historical figures and chink values and how closely you identify with chinks, as opposed to your own racial history. also don't forget non-whites can't empathize as much as whites can.

Holla Forums is a Kekite board and your precious Christian was the anti-Anime Goon.

I'm calling out all d&c for the horse shit it is. Don't shoot to your right, Christ; the enemy is in retreat—let's not snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Wait, I've unraveled the mystery. Every time a cabinet pick comes in and it isn't a white straight male, there will be (((dissenting shitposters))) here to provide zero discussion other than that the pick is a non-white. No debate if the pick is a bad choice based on evidence, but there will be many (you)'s and D&C of "you are not one of us :^) unless you disavow this non-white pick!"

I don't either. One of the things I hope Trump will do is to groom future candidates for offices like McCuckell's and begin building support for them as soon as he's in office. Replacing Republican cuckservatives with hard right new Republicans everywhere it can possibly be done.

Cucks don't shitpost, by definition.

This, fucking this. Everyone on the right needs to get this through their heads. Far as I can see, the only thing that made the US sort of work in the past, besides the dominance of whites, was the fact that we had this overarching, highly patriotic and nationalistic national "identity" which–through successful marketing, kek–we convinced assorted minorities, as well as various squabbling European ethnicities, to communally embrace and be proud of.

Liberals took care of that, of course, and I agree with those here who appear to be postulating that that USA cannot be revived. Nope, it can't, if only because the new generations of immigrants have been taught to hate the white man, period. They don't even have the pragmatic attitudes of their forebears–"they are white devils, but they provide an excellent society for us to profit off of so we'll create our own subculture and enjoy the prosperity."

You cracked the code, but even knowing this won't stop us from falling for this every time.

No

Alrighty then.

Your being ironic right?

Thats not true with Asians. Japanese people have way more empathy then I do for example.

Yellow fever and cuckery are too different things. And cucks shitpost on cuckchan all the time.

You're~ this thread is getting me good.

Japanese aren't even in the same category as other non-whites so you can't even use them. That is why the other non-whites get triggered when mention they are honorary Aryans.

Anyone that has witnessed tape loading aurally realizes le Matrix is bunk and just a vessel for trannies. You haven't gone nearly deep enough.

I don't know if I believe that. On the one hand, I've heard that Neanderthal dna is what gives caucasoid's their empathy and that mongoloid's have the most of it, but then you have instances like the Chinese.

I hear Ainu are white; maybe they race mixed to hell and back?

Alex jones said he'll give Trump 3 months after inauguration to have a better idea of how much he's doing right or wrong.

He's still giving the benefit of the doubt. Well, just to make something clear, if you didn't get the memo, nobody said that this is perfect, this is not Ron Paul being elected, this is just something better than Hillary.

You aren't most white people, you're on an "evil" nazi board after all. You're also a guy who wants to share a nation with Asians so what you have to say on the matter is pointless honestly

Neanderthal DNA gave a predisposition to remain in small, tight-knit groups which you can see in Scottish Clans. The empathy part helps keep that group together better.

Don't try to pigeonhole me. I can call stormfaggots stormfaggots and point out logical fallacies at the same time.
Though frankly Uncle Bibi doesn't pay me enough to stay on one thread long enough to have a proper dialogue. Such is life.

Of course that doesn't explain why certain non-whites obviously choose to act against the interests of their race in aggregate. Why did so many more Hispanics vote for Trump than voted for Romney, despite Trump promising in no uncertain terms that he would deport record numbers of illegal immigrant Hispanics? Is that not as strong an example of large numbers of people acting against the interest of their own race as you can think of?

Is it possible that sometimes people are motivated to act by things OTHER than their race? Isn't that obviously correct given what I just pointed out?
You see how this whole Hebrew magic thing really ties up all your contradictions in a nice, neat little bow?
Seems kind of suspicious, doesn't it?

The assertion that America was built by whites is a provably incorrect assertion for the following reasons:
- The notion of what is considered "white" has changed several times on this continent since the 1600s. When you say America was built by "white people," there is no meaning behind this statement. Using the word "white" will inevitably invite contradiction since whatever definition of "white" you choose will eventually show that, indeed, non-whites were building America at some point between 1620 and 2016. Hence why you morons continue to get riled up by >irish >white threads.
- Even if you choose an incredibly broad definition of white (which your ancestors likely would disagree with) you would still be wrong because America quite literally was built by non-whites. There is not a single building you can walk inside or a single mile of rail you can ride upon that was not built, often in majority, by non-whites. Virtually every historical landmark in Washington DC was constructed by non-whites. Almost every major export this country ever produced was made, at least in part, by non-whites. Non-whites fought in every major war this country has had, and their contributions sometimes were a deciding factor, such as the case of Robert Oppenheimer and the Navajo code talkers. Many of the early colonies would have died without the aid of non-white natives.
In short, your .jpg is bad and you should feel bad.
Everything I just wrote is knowledge that is readily accessible to anyone with access to a halfway decent library. None of it should strike you as controversial or surprising. Nor should stating the plain fact of non-white contributions somehow be interpreted as anti-white. Though I am excited to hear what goalpost you intend to move, or what crackpot you will cite to argue against it, or what secret cabal you will accuse me of being a part of next.

Filterman has three months before he runs out of material. Fuck you.

I'm almost 100% sure any GTKRWN type has more empathy than most people.

Nanjing didn't happen but it should of.

You faggot shills have said some variation of stormfag about 40 times and it still won't make it true.

This is why eurotrash needs their own board.

begone

And we can call you a loser schill and point out how your argument is ruined by doing so at the same time as well.
Didn't read the rest because he used the plebbit tier word stormfaggot even though I'd probably agree with him

That wasn't mine, but you're easily triggered.

Never jojo post again. You have no stand that keeps you from doing stupid shit.

they aren't european genetically but they had similar faces.

I think I said that wrong, he said that he'll give him 3 months of benefit of the doubt how things play out

I'm not saying im endorsing Alex or agreeing, just reporting what he said.

He said Trump may be playing with them just to get them to do something wrong and criminal and then kick them out.

Now you take it or leave it, has nothing to do with me.

e w e
w e w
e w e

Gotcha, and I was being very terse. Filterman will have four years of material.

Posting pictures like that doesn't make you fit in any better.

I wonder who could be behind this.

Also can you refugees learn to change file names?

The cocaine is going to flow freely with her in charge:

thenation.com/article/mitch-mcconnells-freighted-ties-shadowy-shipping-company/

So much for draining the swamp….

Sage for off-topic

Fuck forget the sage

WTF Trump, what's next - a nigger or kike?

Exactly, where is the spicgore poster when you needed him.

I know rite? WTF I hate trump, we hillmissile now.

We should have a dedicated sticky for gore.

This is such a piss poor argument it's not even funny. You act like i implied non-whites don't vote republican, i didn't, the point is that the majority do and continue to vote democrat (for their interest).

Pic related

See above, you're grasping at straws

You're starting to sound more and more like a heeb

This is my warpaint. It's meant to unnerve and confuse shills. I'd say such as yourself but I don't think you are paid to shitpost here. You are just genuinely autistic.

I just save images as I come across them. I don't feel a need to name them unless they're part of some kind of series.

See, now THIS is a real reason to oppose this woman's appointment. Still, it has me wondering if there's some kind of deeper game Trump is playing here. What if he intends to use her to root out the cartel?

le God Emperor✡™ faec

this maybe

Holy shit, you are so fucking retarded. Provide evidence when you claim something against my views, please. You can't win me over by saying what I believe based on history, facts, and analysis .. that I am wrong. That's it? What the fuck? I'm wrong. Oh okay, thanks. Hey guys colonialism was good. Why? Oh I don't know, an user told me that it was good, that's all. I have no idea why it was good though.
Read this. Read it. Comprehend the words in the few paragraphs. It will do you some good.
http:// www.counter-currents.com/2015/02/the-necessity-of-anti-colonialism/
Please by god enlighten me on how sending YOUR own people to a land of foreigners, thus making your own people minorities, is a good thing. Oh, are you going to say its good because "muh white supremacy" meme? Yea? Whites ruled over as minorities in many countries? How'd that go in 100% of these countries bud America doesn't count, very few Indians, big land mass? Hmm? No? Bad? Uh oh!

Here's an excerpt from the article.

But m-muh white supremacy! We rule over everyone! Too bad there are distinct white races, like the Anglo's and Saxons who had their own nations, and went to war with each other over goods and material wealth. Hmm…
Yea colonialism was bad in the long run.

Okay, so we've agreed that, indeed, millions of people will act against the interests of their own racial group. It's not relevant that they are the minority, only that it clearly does happen. This means you cannot simply assume someone is "anti-white" purely based on their race since you've just posted proof that there are literally millions of non-whites who will act in a way that the majority of whites feel benefits the white race.

In other words, arguing that someone should not be the Secretary of Transportation because "she's not white and all non-whites are opposed to whites" is a provably unsound argument, by your own admission.

Here's one box of butthurt. Use it wisely.

This can't be emphasized enough. I don't want to genocide everyone else, but even if there are a lot of smart shitskins who understand that what's best for whites is best for them, the vast majority of them end up shitting everything up. Exceptions prove the rule and simple pattern recognition makes it clear that these people shit up every country they touch.

Mitch McConnell is the most powerful guy in congress besides Paul Ryan and Trump really needs to get him under his boot. His wife Chao is the key to his subjugation. I've heard theories about how McConnell can't block Trump's new infrastructure plans because his wife will be for it and in charge of implementing it.

But I disagree, I think that Trump is trying to gain total control over McConnell through his wife. Just look at McConnell with his inverse chin and general look of weakness. I'm pegging McConnell as a submissive beta male chosen by donors precisely because he's to weak and thus makes a fantastic puppet. To further illustrate his beta-ness he married a fucking Asian woman and couldn't even get her to take his last name. What a fucking effeminate weak bitch boy. It's quite obvious who's dominate and who's submissive in their relationship.
also
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elaine_Chao#Personal_life
and
However Trump can fire her at any time and she will only retain her position as long as Trump wills it to be the case.

So now if Bitch Mitch tries getting in the way of a single one of Trump's legislative priorities he can threaten to fire his wife(who dreads losing power) and then Chao will whip him into obedience.

I literally this

this was my first thought

Pretty accurate, why not take advantage of the position and appoint beta's wife so that it can be "no policy = no sex" and he will actually do it kek

This man cannot be stumped.

Thanks for bringing us back to point user. The shit about McConnell being a cuck's cuck is turning him into the perfect puppet is something I didn't consider at all.

Oh my God, it's even better than I imagined! Actually, holy fuck: he already has McConnel by the fucking balls and he isn't even president yet.

What a time to be alive boys.

Nah I bet he ties her up and whips her in bed. Its how he compensates for his lack of chin.

dubs confirm it friend

kek

Trump isn't running on an explicit WN platform as opposed to what those in the media would have most Americans believe. Am i shocked a minority within a minority were able to not buy the MSM lies? No. Do i believe their in-group preference won't kick in if Trump were to make it clear he is a WN, which would result in a classic case of conflict of interest? No. At the end of the day they will be anti-white.

I'm not even so much arguing for or against the chink in the position so much as i'm arguing against the tards ITT like you who can't see that down the line when things start to heat up, non-whites are not be trusted, that is all. Stay naive.

I would be the first person on board for Real DiversityTM in America but at this point the bottom of the barrel non-whites are making it impossible for any thing like that to happen. I would love for Star Trek to not just be Marxist propaganda but again it just isn't going to happen at least with how things are now. Like the one user said I could be autistic hell I wish I was everything would make a lot more sense.

Imagine McConnel inner thoughts after coming home, furious about Trump's latest plan to MAGA like crazy.
Then, just when he's about to make the calls organizing the effort to get the Wall 2000m vertical extension bill to die in committee, his wife ChaoPao or whoever comes out and the verbal beating begins:

BEST POSSIBLE FUTURE

(checked)

bahahah

I feel sorry for the dude tbh, how can one man cuck so fucking hard

This is how most wm/af marriages go, tbh fam. As soon as you get a ring on their finger, the "cute submissive" asian waifu thing goes out the window and they turn into the most vicious harpies imaginable. you think she didn't realize you were an ugly beta and was genuinely in awe of your whiteness? lol

Stop being stupid and start playing chess.

How Make America White Again when Trump is putting chinks at high positions? Elections are over, there is no need for pandering to muh racism idiots and jews.

You still mad about Steinberg taking all your donation money and running for the hills, leftycuck? :^)

Holly shit you're retarded.

Reported. Kill yourself.

Reported.

Trump confirmed yellow fever.

8ch.net/pol/res/8397730.html#8398943

Yep, look at Singapore before and after…

Yep, not just Malaysia. Look at Singapore before and after LKY… Compare that to Cuba. Both are dictators.

>reddit spacing

Kentuckyfag here: Mitch McConnell is a poorly closeted homosexual, the marriage is a sham. I wouldn't doubt that he gets ass-fucked by Lindsey Graham.

Maybe, but you still didn't caught me or anything, I'm not endorsing this guy, I'm too hardcore for that show, it's kinda if I went to middle-school level (in usa they call it high-school, weirdly, it's still very immature part of life)

I just think that when he makes sense he's not being taken seriously, and when he has exclusives they are not credited, so he doesn't get the praise for the good that he does, and most of the criticism is invalid since it's mostly made by people who don't watch the show, they only cite some crappy soundbites without proper context, then this consensus is made even a lot of serious people have a lot of time watching through all the filler.

Alex jones still refuses to cover anything about Judy Wood, however it was possible to get David Knight to do an interview about LENR in the summer of 2016, he still talks about "bombs" in the WTC buildings, no proof no nothing, just an audio of explosions, totally subjective and biased for a show that pillars on responsible reporting and tripple-fact checking, he's just not interested in getting to the bottom for whatever reason, I think it's a reason because he doesn't want to talk about himself about how he , he thinks this is all a way to shift the topic to all about himself, maybe so, but who said the whole world would stop just to talk about this all the time, this comes at a cost, it makes him look like an agent, and his 2 cent excuses don't help either, he should take time, do it properly, because now the topic keeps dragging on, I'm not one of those guys who called in asking him if he would have Judy Wood on, but I heard those callers, he responded lackluster, wasn't enough for me, so I now make sure this is being dragged on because even tho I see him on the same side, there's no double standards, and I don't know him in person, I'm not his friend, I don't care who or what he is, our mission is about truth, not about being nice to alex jones.

So yes he does things, in the name of keeping the topic on against the NWO, it comes with a cost, makes him look like an agent trying to hide things.

Alex jones is emotional with 9/11, he was deeply involved in the 9/11 truth movement, half of the things he talked about in the movies and the talking points that the movement made were largely disqualified by Judy Wood's research, the whole "rubble was sent to china" was a phrase being found online, she found no evidence or traces where it could lead to suspecting a place where these materials were transported to.

Also one key thing,.. Paul Joseph Watson comes out weird at times, for example he still thinks (with no proof) that children died at sandy hook … maybe by fluke he will be correct if we can prove they had a satanic ritual inside there, pizzagate found there is links to sandy hook people, ofcourse they pulled it off, the whole town is VIP pedos and satanists, you don't need to persuade them to act and lie, they can't wait to do it. So, back in 2007 I believe, PJW made an article actually using insults to attack Judy Wood, she's not, she sued Alex Jones and Infowars for defamation, and you all know how much alex likes to talk about lawsuits, zipped shut, he barely covers any of the ones that have to do with the fight for freedom that str in the interest of alternative media, that's what I hoped I would get from infowars, some coverage from inside cortrooms, we don't get any of that, every time something big happens there it's always MSM , so much of stuff is totally underreported sitting there on archives. This whole PACER crap is also totally laughable disrespect for transparency.

Even tho I don't attack Alex, I do not endorse him for everyone, or everything of his visions, because of these open issues, he should come out, amend the dispute, have her on the show properly for 2 hours (so much material), what is he afraid of, i won't blame him for genuine mistakes if he corrects them afterwards (which he does routinely on the show, little stats and numbers), yes half of that was wrong, but doesn't matter, it's worse that he's hiding from Judy, it doesn't make the overall image good for the alternative media if such double standards are used.

See, I know how alex thinks, operates, this is real criticism, and I can say without the shadow of a doubt how much of it is totally invalid on the net, from people who don't watch, only like 5% is close to what I have analyzed with my 24/7 hour watching every single video he does, 10 youtube channels, facebook, etc for almost 4 years.

With that I can tell you that I think Alex also has a subjective personal grudge against Judy Wood, because of the argument he supposably had back when she was in the talks to come on the show, he's that kind of a guy, he always makes fun of people at first and when they're proven right he's super apologetic, I don't know why doesn't he learn, maybe he did after 10 years, dunno,

But in essence it does appear he's making a bit of an act, he is indeed trying to appeal to the average redneck, so to say, sarcastically because I'm purposelly exaggerating just because it feels like it not that it actually is, So he's trying to appear like he is surprised

Truth is, all the guests are totally pre-planned, all the information is talked about before the show, most of the time, except with sometimes some key old guests who have an update, and at least he's honest at those times to say he didn't spoke earlier.

So even if the show doesn't have a teleprompter it's still not real as it could be, to his credit he finally acknowledged just this, he researches and talks with guests what they're going to talk on the show, so what you see on the show is rehashed for the 3rd time, it doesn't seem genuine then ofcourse.

When it comes to visions, I don't endorse him at all, his visions are actually more classic liberal than conservative, he's always a compromisor, he's always okay with half-assed solutions (better than nothing excuse) he's not really all the way, he's also an apologist for the human race, there is some real overpopulation, he's also taking a method of trying to slowly change the system for the better, instead of quickly getting rid of it and rebuilding it, he says it would save more lives with this method, which I happen to agree but that's not our fault really, we're suffering now and stupid people are holding us back, you can't save everyone, he's so neurotic about this, but I say this in my mind that I'm willing to sacrifice, I don't have much of a life, I don't have much of anything to lose so if you pull the plug, get rid of the FED, it'll make a temporary crisis, rebuild it and have a better world, I'm all for it even if I'll probably not survive the crisis, I'm living in a hell hole house that I can't get out, I have little to lose, so he's also open to toxic disaster of fracking just so it would boost the US economy against saudi arabia, so he's willing to sacrifice this for improving the big picture a bit, i don't know, doesn't feel like the only option.

One of his visions he said one time, very rare, that if it wasn't for the NWO would would all have spacebases and conquer the solar system so he's really a classic liberal trying to colonize more resources and land.

He's actual opinions really are far more hidden than it may seem. I do not endorse conquering space as some kind of way to prove freedom. I mean, I'm happy with a ranch and freedom to drive an excavator on my own land. Austin makes him spoiled, living in the trendy city, good thing he's considering moving out due to threats and attacks by violent communists.

So it is true, it's not his opinion what he's talking about on the show, he's actual opinion is way different that other alternative icons, it's obvious they don't get along half the time.

The guy is in the last year obsessing over popularity numbers, to the point it's taking significant time away from covering topics, just talking about how popular is the website and the stats, he repeats this sometimes multiple times per show, along with the news, another annoyance that makes it harder to listen, too many annoyances for veterans to bare through.

He's also doing annyoing "preview" … tomorrow we're gonna cover this and that and this and that and kinda gives a little insight, then when the next day comes he's announcing again in the first hour what he's gonna talk about in the second hour, that's like 3-4 minutes just spent each day on announcing the announcement of the announcement, it's all filler material.

Alex does indeed sound like a teacher on the show, he's always talking in a manner like he's teaching his students, his interruption issue is totally valid, the caller sections are a disaster hadly and real discussion could ever be made because a call last for 2 minutes, not saying his fault, his fast paced format of the show doesn't support such indepth stuff, so he has to chime in and use his statement he's been saying for the last +5 years citcing old obsolete info "listen, let me tell you something, i'm the expert, I'm the father of the 9/11 movement, I made 6 movies, watched by millions, etc etc"

Everything is based on this financial system, he's not targeting the source as much, getting rid of the FED and this whole fractional reserve banking and the whole idea of making money out of thin air by economy gambling on a global scale (stock market) is totally ridicolous

He tried to get Ron Paul to endorse Trump, twice, it didn't work, Ron Paul passes a great test and milestone, Ron Paul did not fall for peer pressure and group think to make a compromise.

He didn't focus on Pizzagate because he has strict policy to only cover what is the most checked and what has enough evidence, not just one type of source, but he now apologized, the circumstantial material uncovered by chans and the interwebs and ofcourse by wikileaks is more than enough, he did look at it second time now and he's really shocked, even tho this is an area he gets so emotional he's not covering it himself because he can't handle it from health reasons, not that he would try to hide it, but his reporters will keep an eye on it.

He's also becoming milktoast as he ages, he just sits there sometime and generates low energy for himself just sometimes over-thinking and talking too much philosopy over things, a lot of repetitive stuff, a lot of filler, it's just not intended for hardcore people, the show is intended for the beginners, even tho he admits 80% are existing listeners, so they all have to go through his crap, I was planning to writing a mini analysis to send and to get him to decide if he agrees it's enough of kindergarden, so many people have woken up, there is a limit of how much can be woken up, the biggest ones are impossible they will go apeshit crazy, the defence mechanism is too destructive for those, it would be civil war with them, so yes he's kinda neurotic about getting the numbers, I rather see more quality people waking up than a number of half-assed wakeups who would backstab one day.

What do you think the new studio is for, it's for the non-awakened and it's a great show for them, I enjoy sometimes some of the side-stuff, but I've been in it for so long I've done it and it was great, I just can't handle it anymore, so I'm taking another big break, several months or more, because the show is quite negative because Alex, he admitted this, nothing new, a methodology of awakening people through bruteforce (responding to something how you should respond, so when he's angry he's not acting, but he lets himself blow up and make a rant)

This method of awakening has several ups and downs just like any method, the downside is, it's not intended to be CHRONICALLY EXPERIENCED, but ONLY IN THE INITIAL STAGE - it is therfore DESTRUCTIVE to someone who experiences this method for prolonged time, his rants instir fear in the viewers, that limited fear without physical consequences is a huge piercing weapon that breaks through the zombies, it breaks through the programme instaleled in their head, you're not suppose to use this when you don't have any bad programmes, makes sense right, you'll do more bad than good.

Why are so many people pissed on Alex Jones, because his method of awakening is the type that is the most attacks the status quo in such a way that the brainwashed's defence mechanism (programmed by the establishment system through the media/life/education/govt enforcement/corporate system etc)

so I had to get some of it out, screenshot and save this holy crap!!!

That defence mechanism is a violent counter-reaction, because the status quo is so under attack it has to use … EMERGENCY EVASIVE MANOUVERS (insults, denial, physical, etc)

IF YOU ARE HARDCORE YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO LISTEN TO ALEX JONES NOT BECAUSE YOU THINK HE'S INACCURATE - BUT BECAUSE OF THE SIDE EFFECT OF HIS AWAKENING METHODOLOGY -

THIS IS IN LINE WITH THE SAYING:

SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T KILL YOU WILL MAKE YOU STRONGER - YES BUT ONLY IF YOU EXPOSED TO IT FOR A LIMITED WAY - CHRONIC EXPOSURE ADDS UP AS TIME PASSES AND MAY AMOUNT TO DAMAGE SAME AS IF IT WAS DONE INTENTIONALLY.

IT IS DAMAGING TO MORALE AND WILL MAKE YOU DEPRESSIVE AND YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF LESS EFFECTIVE, IF YOU ARE HARDCORE YOU DO NOT NEED TO LISTEN TO REPETIVIE INFO - BUT IT IS NOT HIS PERSONAL FAULT. JUST MOVE TO OTHER TYPES OF MESSENGERS.

THIS IS THE BAD SIDE OF THE ALEX JONES SHOW, IT'S NOT MEANT TO BE WATCHED BY VETERANS.

THAT'S WHY VETERANS MAY BE SO ANGRY AT HIM, YOUR TIRED OF RANTS, BUT, THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM, NOT HIS. BUT WE AGREE THIS IS HOW REALITY IS WITH THE LAWS OF PHYSICS.

IF YOU ALL GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD THIS INFIGHTING WOULD STOP AND YOU WOULD BE MORE EFFECTIVE UNCOVERING REAL SHILLS THAT TRY TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER.

I listened for 3 years and I've just recently figured this out, I remember now all the rare youtube comments how some people said "alex jones is a limited part of the path, you listen for a while then you move on"

I didn't expect to go on a writing spree, but this is a preview of what I have in my mind and maybe I have too much about this so I had to get some of it out, screenshot and save this holy crap!!!

Well, I mean it's Transportation Secretary and, despite hr being married to Bitch McConnell and working for the Bush admin, I can't think of anything she's done that's egregiously neocon. She'll get rid of the CAFTA crap, of that I'm certain, but what else she'll do, I can't really say, it's not a particularly powerful position.

Can I just assume the 8ft deep pot hole on the highway going from my house won't be fixed still?

She was Sec of Transportation under Bush for 8 years.

Pretty sure state and local governments are responsible for maintaining roadways in their jurisdiction, the federal government just provides block grants of transportation money.

Can ya TL;DR that user?

No good challengers, to be honest. The people who run against him are even shittier.

Mnuchin.

Ah, I don't think so, my english not good enough but I'm tired now, now that I completed what I set out for, to listen and follow all the news and sacrifice the nerves just to get through election, to have a complete sense of the happenings, now that trum's doing what hes doing i'll focus more on myself, taking a break from all this, in eed this cause I also suffer from health issues, those products aren't a joke, they work really good, it's just his voice get's to me when i'm not in the mood, and I was the one defending him and listening so much and liking it, quite sick of it after 4 years, but I think I explained it fair, others who are fresh won't have this problem listening now, he did improve from 2015 however, in 2015 it was really pschotic sometimes, he had some family issue he didn't want to reveal exactly, going on, it's now fixed, so maybe there's bright times ahead, if ontop, trump delivers, who knows.

Speaking of health and hardcoreness, this website is quite underappreciated, drudge hasn't linked to naturalnews in many years now, I mention this because HealthRanger is really hardcore (having a multi million private labolatory testing for real or counterfeit medical marihuana CBD oils) and he spun-away from Alex Jones (he was a co-host) and he really focused on the real deal stuff and he's skyrocketing holy toledo.

Im reaind this right now. Look at this DDOS protection muhahaha, and yes more alternatives to youtube are desperately needed !!!

naturalnews.com/056197_content_system_real_time_news_articles.html
——————————
——————————

(NaturalNews) This is a quick housekeeping update for all Natural News readers. Over the few days, we are upgrading our content system to be able to more quickly publish breaking news stories in real time while still maintaining our bulletproof defenses against DDoS attacks that are frequently unleashed on independent media websites.

Over the next few days, you may notice some website changes, including minor article glitches or index page glitches due to our multi-server synchronization system possibly getting confused with cached files. While I don't expect severe outages, I do want you to be aware that if you see anything "glitchy," don't panic, it's just our upgrade transition playing out across our content servers. If you notice anything strange, rest assured we are working on the issues.

Once the transition is complete, Natural News will begin publishing stories throughout the day, in real time. So you'll want to check back at NaturalNews.com several times each day to see what's new… especially during breaking news events like the coming leftist coup attempt that will take place on January 20, 2017.

This is all part of our continued investment in content technology that puts Natural News ahead of most news publishers on the 'net because all our content is "static" content (not active pages). Most news publishers are running active WordPress systems which are extremely vulnerable to hacking and DDoS attacks. Since its inception, Natural News has been running a custom-programmed static content system that does not expose active servers to the public internet. This is the only reason why our website has remained so stable for so many years, fending off numerous DDoS attacks, SQL injection attacks and a wide variety of nefarious cyber assaults funded by both the biotech industry and the pharmaceutical industry (using offshore attack hubs and zombie PC armies).

Coming in 2017: A new alternative to YouTube, plus a Natural News video news channel
I'll also hint that we're working on a Youtube alternative (a vastly upgraded version of TV.naturalnews.com, to be hosted on its own standalone site) and the launch of a Natural News video news channel.

This is all funded by your generous support of HealthRangerStore.com - so I thank you for your generosity and your continued financial support of our media expansion. (We receive NO taxpayer funds, no government money and no Big Pharma or biotech dollars whatsoever.)

We are the free press in America. The old "lamestream" media is in a state of rapid collapse. The new, independent media is rising and gaining millions of readers, viewers and listeners. Here at Natural News, we intend to expand our reach to bring you live video news throughout the day, including live streams supported on all mobile devices.

It's all in the works, so stay tuned for more updates in 2017

Am I mistaken or did the elections already end? How does this meme even make sense anymore?

This is a wasist hint to the chinese railroad workers, bad asian drivers and a dominating asian stereotipe wife to get the Mitch Bitch in line wrapped all in one yellow package.

This guy plays F11DB chess with an absinthe fork in one hand and a paddle in the other.

Good god this thread turned to shit. You realize a trump administration, if it does progress toward your goals, will do so slowly? He won't suddenly manifest the whitopia out of nothing. Continue working toward your vision of what the world should be. Create the ideal world in your mind clearly and work to move that image into reality. The desperation and panic whenever a thread devolves into shitflinging like this obviously comes from some fear that other Holla Forumsacks don't understand the grave nature of our situation. This is a pretty stupid fear. Also civic-nationalism is cancer and "ethno-nationalism" is a tautology.

I don't really see how it's stupid, I mean, yes we would prefer a white male in all the positions, however, she has experience in the Cabinet level, she will most definitely kill CAFTA and other stupid regulations on the auto industry put in by Obama, while she is McConnell's wife and has worked for banks, she doesn't have a record of opposing anything we support, and it's a pretty low level Cabinet position and she'll mainly just be managing the department while careerist I'd imagine would do the policy legwork.

So really, Trump just did something neutral in this pick, and he gains leverage over McConnell so it's a worthwhile strategic move that really loses him or us anything. We don't give a shit about Sec of Transport, we care about AG, Sec of State, DHS, SCOTUS, HUD, things that affect demographics and foreign policy.

Some retards didn't get the gist of American History X.

Niggers will still be niggers?

Because you're not doing anything useful but instead are (((mysteriously))) shilling against Trump when there's much worse shit going on.

And I don't actually give two shits if a mainstream politician (which is what Trump is now) does mildly mainstream stuff if, in the end, he's ultimately helping Whites.

National Fascism > Racial Fascism
If the white race is as good as we believe, we should have no qualms with proving our superiority though merit rather than quotas, you loser faggots

The only good society is one that puts meritocracy over fucking feelings.

So we can waste resources of a bunch of genetic duds? All to appease YOUR feelings?

been there, done that, want proof? human history on this planet

WEW
E
W
Vote for a civic nationalist and you will get a civic nationalist.
Funny how that works, isn't it?

Are you afraid to be outclassed by niggers and chinks?
Please note, welfare is absolutely counter meritocratic, the niggers would die off on their own without it, and that's how it should be.
Only absolute natural selection

Then what's the problem?

Kikes and their nepotism.

This is an example of why 1488'ers never accomplish anything - because they're fucking stupid and can't prioritize. The country is being overrun by low-IQ Mestizos, and you assholes made time in your busy schedules to complain because Trump gave a minor cabinet post to a member of a model minority? Get the fuck outta here…

The problem is welfare and the corruption of natural selection through quotas and privileges for being weak.
Inferior races fade out on their own if you don't intervene

DAFTIES
A
F
T
I
E
S

Chinks would die off on their own once the US stopped propping them up. You also act like anyone is willingly to put up with your imaginary competition running off the backs of whites.

Man this fresh batch of subhuman newfags just love outing themselves.

Don't you have a containment board to be in?

Don't you have an argument to make?

AYYYYYYYYY

Lets get over this misconception that you will get to debate or argue over why you shouldn't be shot in the back of the head.

How exactly the US is propping the chinks?
I know how they do with the niggers, giving welfare, but how they do with the chinks, that don't get as much welfare?

How exactly the US is propping the chinks?
I know how they do with the niggers, giving welfare, but how they do with the chinks, that don't get as much welfare?

fuck, double posted. How do we deal with that now that we can't delete posts?

I mean real chinks not the chink pets we have here in the US.

By who, you?

how is it draining the swamp to recycle cuckservatives like this chink?

With your luck it will be Ahmed after he rapes your sister for being an infidel in the middle of London.

he's putting them in positions of little importance, i'd like the see the appointee for SoS and SoF

regardless of which chink you are talking about, how is the US propping them?

It's pretty obvious that if Trump wants a trillion dollars in infrastructure spending, McConnell is going to want a cut of the action in exchange for senate votes.

The spoon feeding is pretty heavy in this thread why don't you newfags either lurk moar or read a book.

But they didn't
But Trump isn't anti-hispanic or actually racist, so your argument is invalid.
No it's not, because Trump is not against non-white immigration. Try getting an explicitly pro-white politician who calls for the deportation of non-whites and see how many shitskins rush to vote for him? Spics voted Trump because many of them don't like how illegals are taking jobs from them.
At the basest level, it all comes down to race. If I'm a black man and a white politician is calling for the mass forceful deportation of all non-whites, am I going to support him? No.
Holy shit, you couldn't be more of a kike if you tried. This seals the deal. You clearly aren't an old-time Holla Forumsack in the slightest. Time to do some book-learin', nigger. pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
It is not a provably incorrect statement because it is objectively true. Whites, as in people belonging to the European race, are responsible for the foundation, construction, and continued existence of America.
Ah yes. The typical libshit "whites don't actually exist, so you don't own your country" remark. Whiteness is not an idea, it is physical race, so your nonsense is invalid.
It's called shitposting, you dumbfuck. Everyone knows those are shill threads.
I didn't realise this country was made of cotton. The rest of your spew of left-wing, over-exaggerated propaganda is laughable when you actually look at the facts and history of the USA. I know you libshits love to pretend America has always been a multiracial funland full of immigrants, and evil oppressive whitey just exploited the poor POCs, but the reality is entirely the opposite. America, up until the 60s, was 87-90% white, with the remaining population being mostly niggers and an even smaller number being other assorted non-whites. Yes, shitskins were imported by corporations to undercut American wages, but this was only ever in limited quantities and practically non-existent when compared to the masses of poor white laborers who came over and built the rest of this country.

Your entire argument hinges on the assumption I don't want to exterminate the non-whites in places we colonize.

Whose got her nudes?

Fuck off, kike.

chinks overwhelmingly vote and operate against Whites by two thirds, some "pets."

asians work against Whites in the same ratio as spics.

You are redefining what the word colonize means. What you are referring to is a completely different social structure than colonization seen in the past, which would be sending over portions of your own people, and using what is over (anything, people, resources) there as a means to further meaningless wealth.
Are you a big guy? Do you practice what you preach? I only say this because I'm trying to presenting a realist approach to you. Your ideology and will (of genocide) only has dreams, it can't manifest into reality. It is too late in history to do shadow genocides without having the entire world attacking you in every possible front.
Your only option to achieve what you want realistically is to live off grid ala Amish style, or become the technological engineer vanguards and colonize Mars before anyone else, and the stars. Get to it. I hope you see my point - You can wish for one thing but have no means to achieve it, your wish is as shitty a theory as Marx's economic utopias, only because of the possibility of it (your genocide campaign) gaining ground on Earth is zero.

I guess it's a good thing i never claimed he was and only used a scenario in which what would happen IF he was in order to try to get my point across.

Gee EU, why doesn't Nigel help YOUR nation?

Seriously, though, she was an international banker for Citicorp. That's pretty fucking dirty.

s/pretty/completely/

shit bag masonic banker detected

The chinks do have experience building our rail roads so maybe it does make sense. Remember, Trump plays a dimension of chess and strategy that transcends time.

There is no way Lindsey Graham is the top any relationship. That man is a bottom pig.

IF you EVER think this your opinion is immediately discarded. NEVER in history has china been a peaceful land of tolerance. They have always thought of themselves as the center of the world and all people having to bow to them. ALso since they have the most powerful resource(unending flesh) they are the last real opponent for the white man to conquer. IF the god damn kikes would just let us.

Apparently some of the mines that had deaths under Chao's watch as Labor Secretary were owned by Wilber Ross, the new incoming choice for Commerce Secretary.

This is not how you drain the swamp, Donald!

It's the Sago mine specifically.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sago_Mine_disaster

Well the chinks do have experience with railroads, I'll give em that

I want mongoloids to leave.

Bitch McCucknell is now the emperor's plaything.

You don't appoint someone as representative of your clan just to expose her as a crook you mongoloid.

There are only two explanations: Trump is NWO or he's trying to get leverage on China/McConnel. I don't see his game plan to be honest, assuming he has one other than to just look people in the eye and either hire/fire them based on a handshake.

Pol has been infested with chink lovers and CCP shills since the dawn of times, unfortunately.

Yes, keep dreaming about the DURR OV DER ROWP I'm sure it will arrive any day now. Just like…

S
E
P
T
E
M
B
E
R

Not non-whites exclusively, but to say America is a purely white creation is provably wrong. I defy you to discover a single mile of railroad that was built exclusively by whites in the US. Go ahead. Show me.

If you really cannot see how deporting millions of Hispanics is detrimental to the Hispanic race as a whole, and therefore cannot recognize how Hispanics who vote in favor of that policy are acting against their own race's interest, you are completely delusional. There is absolutely nothing that can be learned from this exchange with you. Conversing with you, I feel the way a meteorologist must feel arguing with a dog who barks at thunder.

Super huge, broad claim that our recent ancestors would spit upon (Including my own grandmother), but okay let's hear it…
It's just wrong. It's just obviously wrong. There isn't a battlefield a non-white American soldier didn't set foot upon. There isn't a single tower in the US you can walk inside that wasn't built in-part by non-whites. Non-whites consist of over 25% of American local police, and the crime rate has been steadily dropping for about 20 years. The assertion you just made is provably untrue at every level and only a fucking retard would agree with you.

So tell me, who are the whites? I don't care you who name. I can show you a time and a place where they were considered to be subhuman or explicitly not white. More than that, I can show you precisely how the people you do not believe to be white were instrumental in the creation of the country you call home and the nurturing of some cultural thing you love.

Also
You are just the pinata that keeps on giving. Please let me hit you again.

Deporting illegal immigrants is not detrimental in any way to the "hispanic race" at all. Trump has stated repeatedly that spics can immigrate legally, so your argument is faulty. There is not a single explicitly pro-white option for president, and if there were, there wouldn't be any non-white support for him whatsoever.
This is not an argument.
Genetics don't care about your or your grandmother's feelings.
Except it's not.
This is such a shitty "argument" I am almost tempted to not even waste my time deconstructing its idiocy, but I'll do it anyway because I don't want newfags from cuckchan or Reddit reading your nonsense and actually buying into it. So since some shitskins have fought in American wars over the course of history they are somehow equal to whites in regards to their "contributions" to this country? What dumbfuck mental gymnastics did you have to engage in to arrive at such an ass-backwards conclusion? I suppose by this logic niggers have just as much claim to being British or French because they fought in WWII, right? So because some shitskins fought in American wars in comparatively much smaller quantities, I am supposed to ignore the entire foundations of America which are INDISPUTABLY rooted in European history and culture and inextricably linked to my race. America was explicitly founded as a nation for white people and has always regarded itself as such up until the 1960's when the immigration laws were changed by kike-controlled politicians to allow unlimited streams of non-whites to enter. Everything about America - the true America and not this modern consumerist mess tainted by globalism - is inseparable from the white race. Sure, go ahead and find a few examples of token shitskins constructing some building and blow it way out of proportion to magnify their effective non-existent contributions to this country, but no one is buying it because it is so blatantly revisionist. By your thoroughly compromised logic, I am somehow supposed to accept illegal shitskin spics as "equally American" because they work here? The chinks of yesteryear who were brought here to build railways for pennies as to undercut white American wages is functionally no different from what is happening today with both illegal and legal immigration. Just because this exact same shit has been happening for centuries doesn't make it somehow justified or any more binding. Your spew of verbal diarrhea is so mind-numbingly idiotic that it actually makes me cringe. It's almost as if you're regurgitating the bullshit you heard your "race-theory" professor at university piped down your throat.
Cool. They also consist of 40-45% of the population. This doesn't mean they should be either of these things. By repeating such statistics you are only confirming that there is an active attempt at wiping out the European people in our own countries.
nice correlation/causation fallacy, you intellectually bankrupt sophist.
I have already told you. Are you illiterate?
Whites have been calling other whites subhuman for centuries. This literally has no bearing on genetic reality, so I will repeat myself once more - genetics don't care about your feelings.
There's that word again. This has nothing to do with "belief", you stupid libshit. "belief" would imply faith, which most assuredly plays no part in my firm knowledge that race is a biological fact.
Your lack of self-awareness and inability to reflect on yourself before making a reply is astounding.
You simply drip with college-kid libshit pseudo-intellectual arrogance

Really? A piss poor strawman is your response after all this time? Dude, you're fucking pathetic, also nice how you conveniently ignored most of my other points. Slit your wrists.

(((1)))