Veteran with a wife and two young children has his house burned down by regressives

Exercising Freedom of Speech will get your house burned down

archive.is/1GGq6

Well, I'm fucking mad.

But he is not black goy, so its ok :^E X

add another soldier to the right wing death squads.

Fuck off with this retarded meme. It implies "progressives" are good for society.

yup. there's no regressive or progressive. they are leftists!

Absolutely fucking disgusting
My house burned down when I was a child and it took my 8 years to get over that shit, and I still fucking hate these stories of people's houses burning down, I feel so bad for the poor fuckers.
Not only is this just more pain and suffering for a desperate poor soldier and his wife, the children are going to be traumatized for the rest of their fucking life
The only person I would ever burn down the house of is a kike. I wouldn't even do this to the most anti-white leftist. I would only do this to jews.
Goddamnit I fucking hate leftists

Stop being easily triggered pussies you cucks.

Don't the burgers have guns? why don't they mow down the uppity iberals?

fuck off TRS

Sage this kike!

Sage for tone police.
We have many names for the enemy.
But really it was probably jews.

Cry more faggot.
Doesn't change the fact that leftists/regressives/progressives need to have their behavior addressed as soon as possible.

And of course absolutely fucking nothing will be done, they'll get told tough shit hope you got a spare mates because the streets aren't too comfortable to lay on, and this will never be heard of again like all the other goddamn terrorism that's been committed against anyone who even steps a fucking toe out of line. This is so goddamn fucked up, conform or fucking die. As if having your children stalked and harassed, your home vandalized, your job taken from you because some random faggot online found their number because they don't like your opinion, etc etc etc wasn't fucking bad enough. Now your fucking house will get burned down and you gotta pray to God that your family isn't in it when it happens. Assuming of course you aren't fucking lynched on the streets first by a mob

Yeah Trump is president but this country is still an absolute pile of shit that's dangerous as hell to live in. It's gonna take more than him to fix this unless he'll do what nobody has the fucking guts to do

Progressives. Stop trying to pretend social progressives aren't terrible.

Damn, that sure is lucky…

Hate to say it, but this stinks of insurance fraud more than lefties.

Mah nigga.

Just noticed this said they had no insurance. Still suspicious.

Stop using leftist terms that sweep their culpability under the rug. There is no such thing as the "regressive" side of left wing politics. All "progressives" are "regressive". Leftism itself is regress. It is death and destruction.

The whole of leftism entails all and nothing but the destruction of European civilisation.

To adopt the term "regressive left" is to adopt the leftist's No True Scotsman sleight-of-hand.

They had no insurance. Even says it in the article, if they did then the headline would be "Nazi Racist Islamophobe Gay Lyncher Jew Hater Hitler Loving White Racist Nazi KKK Islamophobe Burns Down House for Insurance, Tries to Blame Minorities to Encourage Genocide"

While I appreciate you Anons' healthy skepticism, I think this is a legit case of leftists being little faggot cowards and taking advantage of the fact that their victims' property was vulnerable while they were away.

Hello JIDF.

I had the same thought if I'm completely honest. Then again it's fucked up in of itself that I think their story is possible, too.

haha

ur a dum faggot lol stupid baby back pussy bitch made nigger bitch lol stupid stop being dum

that what i been sayin tho hahahaha aint none these niggas on the left progressive they all regressive ya herd?

Who gave a nigger a computer?

Same worries. It is plausible it was legit arson, after those cases of sign/flag/fence burnings. But it's not hard to put it past someone thinking this up after hearing those stories first.

Obama.

Obama obviously

thanks obama

How about we find out who may have caused it? Search local facebook posts of that guy's area/

fucking pussy ass u wont say shit to my face keep typing!

In the year of 2017,
there was a negro with a hole in his spleen.

I'll call you a nigger to your face and then laugh when you chimpout and give me a self defense excuse to beat the shit out of you.

funny thing is i aint even black tho nigga im white lolololol u dum

It doesn't matter who they are, what matters is their plan

Back to reddit or infowars, newfag.
We aren't fighting the regressive leftist globalist fascists, fucktard.

Nice derailing, shill.

shut the fuck up nigga with that dumb fuking hurr shit

inb4 he dorner 2.0, only white and killing blm niggers

I have a suspicion what's going on but I hope I'm wrong.

If they were home there probably would have been a couple of dead niggers or leftist college students.

Yeah, because leftists haven't already been caught on camera attacking Trump supporters.

yeah, that about covers it. Saw an opportunity with the reports of anti Trump graffiti, plus had the fam staying with relatives that night…fuck.

I'm a former Navy man myself and this makes me ill. Like I said, I hope I'm fucking wrong.

Muh privilege!

No insurrance dumbfuck. You lose something you owe money on and it's not insurred, hou STILL owe the money.

See you defeatist cuck.

Just report the shills/defeatist cucks who can't read. I know I did.

Clever way to get revenge on the bank. Hope they're alright.

He has insurance on the house itself. Mandatory for any home under mortgage. Just not on any of his personal belongings. Banks mandate it the same way they mandate full coverage insurance on cars if you get a loan for one. Like I said, I hope I'm fucking wrong but this seems fishy as hell to me.

Consider suicide

I know this is usually the case for cars but for houses?

Yeah. Banks don't require your belongings to be insured but they do require the house. Often it's baked right into the mortgage payment itself.

Do we have a list going? I keep seeing the left bringing up instances of "racism" from Trump supporters, yet I've yet to see anything tangible.

But video evidence as well as escalations of violence and arson? Shit man, this just keeps mounting.

Ya'know what? The next time someone brings up "RACISM IS INCREASING" ask them for proof, show them a video, or this article, and then punch the fucker right in the fucking face for being such an intellectually dishonest piece of shit.

Their house was in foreclosure.

Please provide gibs…..

Pretty smart tbh,

What are you going on about? it a mandate to have house insurance, also this fuck here is advertising for gofund. Besides, I would like to put my finger on the usual suspect but we don't know all of the details of this case. giving that plant city population 71.67% white and 16.16% black, but we don't know where this man live near a indoctrination center or near a nog hive. Again I want to believe that this was either a bunch of trigger nogs or jewish trust fund kiddie and not a case of scamming a insurance company.

I'd pitch in $20 for the salt alone. Anybody set up a fundraiser?

So the house is covered, but it's unclear whether or not they will get anything. Since it's going into foreclosure I don't see any opportunity for fraud unless they just wanted to try to save their credit - which doesn't work because foreclosure.

any evidence on that claim?

Not foreclosure if the insurance covers it. And the insurance probably pays out full equity not just remaining balance on the mortgage. Plus there's the gofundme.

Nothing hard. Mostly just a gut feeling that I hope is completely wrong.

Ayy

Sounds like insurance fraud tbqh.

Okay, maybe not insurance fraud but an attempt at getting sympathy funbux from gofundme.

Looks like Kek is trying to tell me something.

January can't come fast enough

Sometimes waiters encounter assholes who stiff them on the tip. But when they go to the internet with their story and the donations start rolling in, maybe you should consider the possibility that they are not being entirely honest.

No unfortunately. I'm playing around with it to see what I can figure out but IDK much about houses - just cars.

IC. With autos I know that they pay out the ACV, starting with the balance owed on it if there is a lien then the rest goes to the owner. I'm not sure if that applied to buildings though.

Not sure what to make of this.
Needs more evidence.

Agree with this guy

This will not stop as long as they stand unopposed. You larped and larped for months about how you would form RWDS to take back your land and save your people. What happened?

I will not just watch as my people are raped and slaughtered like those coward eurocucks. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For Kek is with me.

While your satan trips do seen on the money, I have this creeping suspicion that it was some art degree student, fun fact there is a community college 4 minutes away from the said neighborhood. I'm not sure I will look into it but also I will try to get more info on this man house and financial state.

Photos of the graffiti itself would also be useful.

Meh. If that's the case, I don't mind. A white family hit hard times and were desperate. Using libshits as the scapegoat is quite brilliant given the cultural climate. I hope they pull it off.

dam that angers me
glad i live in a heavily red state where Hillary is hated

You belong in the >>>/oven/ kike.

ok after, viewing the archive video by going to the actual website and viewing it, and going back in some records.

Yeah this smell like nogs written all over.

Here one of the pic with the graffiti it some what hard to see.

Here you can make up the "who da lil baby" and it fuck trump.

That does seem like exceptionally bad grammar for a 'hey rabbi' scenario.

Read the article like I did fam.

Use your intelligence, even if it is for nefarious means.

Cue GOFUNDME

Get enough money for down payment and rent for 6 months in new rental home to get back on feet.

No one gets hurt and a white family takes advantage of the system and this brings more whites together.

Not angry, but I am all about the truth
It's masterful, useful propaganda

Depends on the state my little plebian.

I myslef, and friends, who got fucked in the housing crash - because I am an adult and not a teenager - utlilized strategic forecluses.

When your 30K upside down on your house, and you planned to move before your could recoup your value over time, you stop paying your mortagage and string them along for as long as you can, living in the home for free.

I lived in my home for 8 months rent free, HOA free and city taxes free. I saved over 10K, ran up 48K in credit card debt - then went off the grid for 8 years and avoided all garnishments (can't garnish veteran's benefits).

Best decision I ever made.

I think only 11 states put you on the hook for the difference your house sells for at auction to the bank - which forces you to file bankruptcy.

NOT HAVING ANY INSURANCE ON A HOME/PERSONAL EFFECTS?????
Fucking retarded, cost me less than $40 a month for insurance while in foreclosure.

Unless he was referring to PMI - and using verbal ju jitsu for sympathy.

Yeah, I wanna go that route, we'll see. If there no arrest and a gofund me appears in a week, than this was a clever ruse. But for some reason I'm going with; it was a nog and the timing was impeccable, maybe it a want for that to happen, i'm going to be bias on this one.

Imagine you're a noodle armed lefty. Are you gonna storm the home of an armed and trained hwite man while he's in it?

Lefties have no idea what kind of monsters they are creating. You do not mess with a mans home and family like this unless you want trouble that will not quit until they get revenge.

So if this wasn't insurance fraud, can we help find out who did this? And can we meme this ex-soldier into the next Dorner?

Revenge is the start, justice is when there are none of the enemy left to pass on their evil. Kill them all, no mercy

wishful thinking but I doubt those days will ever come.

You have to go back

using their word does you no good either. it's like calling ZANU and ZANLA "freedom fighters" instead of greedy terrorist monkeys

eventually they'll corrupt "progressive" so much that people won't understand the original meaning of the word, but I don't think we're there yet.

this

it's all about how we frame it. associate progressive with evil the way they do with "right-wing"