Hahahahahaha

hahahahahaha

What is this?

What if Trump is a closet communist ?

He's secretly been an accelerationist his whole life

The "right wing" is a cultural Marxist conspiracy to control the world
They are all accelerationists communists

white males in supporting Trump SHOCKER.

Now ask yourself left/pol/. Why?

I don't support Trump, so. I'm sure you think I'm a beta white guilt cuck but that's a no true scotsmeme

Not necessarily. It's a question worth asking though. Why is Trump so popular with white males? The next question, is appealing to the minority a wise move in the long run?

White males are a minority when compared to everyone else.

Anyway, of course we think idpol has vilified white men in liberal parties but populists like Trump are just cynically telling people what they want to hear, he wants to save jobs while he himself exported them, he's somehow a hero of the working class despite living in a solid gold penthouse apartment. It's just stupid.

Because they think women and uppity brown people are out to get them with their political correctness. It's counter-idpol to liberal idpol.

"White people during ____" is a common twitter thing. I've seen versions of this about that BET speech, Chris Rock's Oscar speech, pretty much every time Beyonce or Kendrick Lamar are in the Grammys, etc.

Every time a black person is making a political speech or statement, apparently the white audiences (regardless of how liberal they probably are, like the type of white people who goes to BET) get mad uncomfortable and it's hilarious!

Funny thing is that these tweets are always made by white people trying to pose as different from the regular whites who are, I guess, racist af.

No, trump isn't going to get rid of the ebul brown people and your foreveralone status.

Which is what you're obviously going for.

Yeah, it's pretty nasty. I don't think we should let that empower reactionary idiots though

Which institutions are those, exactly?

Society

SO-CIE-TEH

Why? It's clearly what these libtards want. They hate their race and want to see it kill. Don't give me this 'if you kill your enemies they win' shit.

Little hyperbolic, dude.

No, I think it's more likely they just want to have oppression credit despite being upper class white women/men with a trust fund, and make themselves feel better by painting themselves as heroic fighters for justice. I don't think they actually hate white people, they're just spooked by their ideology.

Yeah I'm not coming from a right-wing position or anything.

IMO, it's about capitalism and commodification. As long as people believe famous entertainers who pull stunts like these are "shocking" white patriarchal society to its core or whatever, they continue to mistake their passive consumption for some type of egalitarian praxis. We don't have to do anything because To Pimp a Butterfly is already doing it for us.

It's a way for minorities to dignify their own impotence, and a way for 'majorities' to seek social distinction by presenting themselves as "one of the good on, the woke white boys and girls who "get it".

What practical difference does this make?