Oink oink motherfuckers

?gizmodo.com/vegans-are-pissed-that-britains-new-money-contains-meat-1789481492

en.?wikipedia.org/wiki/Tallow

Did… did they just Muslim and Jew-proof money?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/nov/28/heston-goes-the-whole-hog-this-christmas-with-bacon-and-banana-trifle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Rebellion_of_1857#Tallow_and_lard-greased_cartridges
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sepoy
hitlerorchurchill.info/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sassoon_family
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Finding it hard to believe someone didn't do this on purpose.

Pic related is relevant and hilarious.

Beautiful.

Can tongue tattoos be erased with laser at all? I really hope this retard branded itself for life with the most scathing irony imaginable

We should make a law where every piece of industrial food in Europe needs to contain at least 1 gram of pig meat.

Speaking of which

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/nov/28/heston-goes-the-whole-hog-this-christmas-with-bacon-and-banana-trifle

reminder of the last time this happened

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Rebellion_of_1857#Tallow_and_lard-greased_cartridges

KEK

Top kek user

Anti counterfeiting measures brother.

So they are made using americans? Isn't that taking the amerifat joke a bit too far?

HIVEMIND

It's not IN the note. It's ON the note

No such thing.

this. they'll just make some exception in the law. the talmud is basically 10 jews claiming everyone has to follow a strict set of all-encompassing laws and 5000 pages of rabbis making exceptions for jews when it benefits them

*10 pages

HIGH TECH PAPER

Looks like more than a dash to me.

(((they))) will just wear gloves, user

Your body is suppose to replace all it's cells every year. I don't even know how tongue tattoos work. Do they use actual ink that stays in your tongue forever?

Maybe that will finally fix their chronic loss of hand temperature that always manifests itself at the sight of money ?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! IT'S FUCKING GENIUS!

See, this is why I never sage, I always forget to erase the damned sage and end up saging things I don't mean to.

Spot on. Even Feynman (who was Jewish) tried to call out their bullshit of cheating their own law:

Absolutely outrageous.

Absolutley savage!

Its not actually on the tongue, it looks like its on their inside bottom lip. the photo is of an idiot pulling their bottom lip down, the tattoo would be against their lower front gums/teeth area when the lip sits normally.
Tattoos will wear off skin if in an area that gets rubbed against often (friend had a tattoo on his index finger that needed constant re
-touching) but no idea if that one will fade over time, I would guess so though.
I don't even know if the thing about black ink being vegan is true or not but I fucking hope so kek.

England is like sweden, a bunch of emusculated cunts that love being surveilled because they are like cattle. No interests of their own. They wanted to sustain their empire but the only thing they sustain is the empire over them. Die like sweden.

Goddamn look at the face of Churchill there, it's like he's daring the Muzzies to pick up this change they all know is made with the tainted animal.

Seems awfully d/c and derailing in here

On a slightly serious note (pun not intended), does anyone have any good recommendations for UK centric redpills? I want to wake up my British pals, but as all my pills are American focused I'm afraid they won't hit their nationalistic pride. Any recommendations for racial relations, government corruption, and other such kikery?

If you are going to print that pig of Churchill, why not using some pig fat to give more realism.

Why the hell do they use animal bones of all things to get carbon?

Thought it was every 7 years…

A nation of cunts. Just the truth no d/c.
And even your cunts have to wear excessive slutwear to appear valuable for procreation.

Point was its in her mouth, and she injests molecules of tattoo ink.

the firebombing of dresden?

why user, do you eat your bank notes?

it is going to piss vegetarians and vegans though, because they refuse to use animal products.

By Vishnu, it's like 1857 all over again!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sepoy Mutiny

It's an inner lip tattoo and those fade pretty easily on their own, although some hold up quite well.

Wow, how constructive and helpful.

The ink particles stay in between the cells, and they are fuck huge.

laser removal works by breaking them into small pieces, and then the immune system removes them.

that's why the tattoo is very clear when you first make it, there are lots of huge and small pieces, but the immune system soon removes the small pieces, making it fade a little.

Cleanest available source that isn't wood. Using an animal bone as a source is less likely to have substances that are negative for the mamallian body within it too, since like the cows and pigs we will get them from we are also mammals.

You could get it from elsewhere too, but bones from animal slaughter are super cheap. Perhaps cheaper and easier to source than wood production and coal mines/purification facilities/sources.

If anything the vegan should be glad they used up all the animal if it was going to die anyway.

That should be a real trend. Meme it?

Dynamite, user. Dynamite.

How fitting.

This!
But should invent a special reason for it. Good luck or something.

Top.

Vegan ink exists, pleb.

These are all vegan tattoo inks, the person in your picture almost certainly researched her tattoo before hand. You're an idiot.

Intenze
SkinCandy / Bloodline (organic)
EasyGlow
Electric Ink
Dermaglo
Eternal Ink
Stable colour (they actually say vegan on the bottle)
Starbrite
Sunskin (Actually say vegan on the bottle)
Fusion (organic)
Alla Prima (organic)
Kuro Sumi (confirmed via email)
Solid Ink
Waverly color (confirmed via facebook)
Silverback Ink (confirmed via email)
IMAX tattooing - brands include: akkuro Sumi Blacks, Makkuro Sumi Colors, Azayaka Live Tattoo Colors, Universal Blacks, Cobra Inks, Flashing Colors, Glam Colors, Pure Colors.

It's sad how weak anti-vegan propaganda is.

It's sad how weak vegans are.

This would actually be a great way to troll the media.
Get people to post videos of themselves rubbing pork products on money and wait for the outrage.

Did you get too triggered read it all?

Yeah, protein is so hard to get from plant sources.

smuganimeface88.jpg

We are omnivores you fucking retard. Our bodies are literally built to eat both as we require both.

Why are you on Holla Forums when you're retarded?

No, we can eat meat if we choose to. It's also not even healthy for us to it.

Do you have uricase? Do you not synthesize your own cholesterol? Can humans get gall stones?

Go research those three things before posting again.

Now imagine how big they'd be if they ate real food.

You're retarded. I don't need to refute retards.

This is b8.

Thousands of years of evolution for when we cannot grow crops or have insufficient stores of grains or vegetables have given us the exact sort of body type to properly digest a good portion of meat and by-products of animals. It's biology. Can you go vegan or vegetarian and survive? Of course. Certain types of proteins can only be found in certain types of meat, or within a metric fuckload of plants/nuts. Our own teeth are evolutionarily evolved to tear flesh and eat meat. I know Holla Forums may be new to you, as you're a fucking shill, but get better.

I live exclusively off of animal products. You built your argument off a premise that is false because you assume every person, regardless of the climate they live in, can be expected to have the same dietary needs. I happen to live up in the far north so meat, milk, and cheese are the best things I could subsist on, hence why I raise my own livestock. My life would become needlessly and excessively difficult if I were to go vegan, which you should read what Gandhi had to say about veganism when he travelled to England so you have a better understanding of what I'm trying to get at here.

There's a reason why Whites evolved to digest lactose better than the other races.

Nice way to out yourself, meatcuck.

Pics related, go eat a rabbit raw, faggot.

Tough shit, faggot. Doing the right thing is hard.

Vegetarianism and veganism are very different things.

The term vegan wasn't coined until 1944 (before that it was called a Pythagorean diet or ethical vegetarianism).

I can't fathom the mental illness that is behind an idea like this. What part of killing and eating animals is cuckoldry? Everything you say is rationalizing your pathological altruism.

Hey faggot. Our teeth got smaller due to the invention of cooking meat, not due to an exclusively vegan diet. Our ancestors used to have enzymes in their guts that would allow them to eat raw meat, but we no longer needed them since we came up with fire.

Get out, Schlomo.

Hey, my goats live a kickass life till I kill them. I know that mass produced factory meat is cancer so that's why I raise my own food, which *is* the right thing to do.

All of it. You're willingly eating degenerate and unhealthy food, you're a loser.

Go eat a rabbit raw, faggot.

You make exactly 0 sense, and meat is not unhealthy. Argument dismissed.

Fruits and vegetables are dead and decaying flesh you fucking deluded vegan. Go eat some beans because your brain lacks protein.

Learn to speak English.

I guess there are still some cheeky cunts in Bongistan after all.

KEK really makes you think

Delicious violence!

caused a rebellion in India too when the Army developed new paper cartridges that required you to bite the top off before putting it in the rifle and it was sealed with bacon fat
muslim sepoys rebelled because they wouldnt use the new rifles so they got massacred using Gurkhas, Sikh and Hindu Sepoys Kek

direct quote
No she obviously didn't; clearly you just wanted an excuse to go full triggered aspie.

It wasn't even inherently anti-vegan.

I read about that, amazing. If only Bongs could be so great today.

You seem upset. You probably aren't getting enough protein in your diet.

I don't have much, but I think this might work.

Kikes jumped ship to the US and left us behind in the dust dealing with all the issues they left behind
commie propaganda made the Empire look like a giant oppressive monster that ate baby niggers and pajeets for breakfast to fuel its machinations and that we all had to feel sorry for them and punish ourselves
its really hard to make it clear to the British public that the Empire brought the light of civilization to the most savage parts of Asia and the darkest corners of Africa
India wouldnt exist today and Africa would have barely any stability without the effect of the Empire

lol

Enjoy the colon cancer, fam. I'm out. You all are free to eat meat. Just remember:

Cause & Effect

(checking those time quads) (checking those ID dubs) (checking those trips)

also not got a meme for it but pakis in the UK are the least likely population to identify as British in any form on the national census
even the pajeets will list themselves as British Indian the pakis just list themselves as pakis

Oh dear.

Were your parents upset when you told them?

Nice filename.

And enjoy your malnutrition and STDs buddy.

Yeah, I get that. In all honesty, vast swathes of the world were better off under the Empire.
t. American
You still can't have us back though.

I FUCKING KNEW THAT AFTER BREXIT THAT THE FUCKING BRITS WOULD RE-DO THEIR CURRENCY

I FUCKING KNEW IT. I FUCKING KNEW IT. WHO ELSE HERE HAD A FEELING THEY WOULD DO THAT?

yeah like Kenya
Kenya only had one white governor per 50,000 blacks
still had more law and order back then than it did today
turns out one white man and a few niggers with rifles under his command can create more law and order in Africa than any negro dictator/democracy ever could

I think the worst thing the British Empire ever did was the Opium wars fucking iraqi kikes the sassoons did that sassoon kikes bought half the cotton plantations in northern India and turned them into opium poppy fields
which they then smuggled into China in return for black market access to Chinese tea fields which ended with 1/3rd of the population of China addicted to opium which the Qing dynasty solved by executing every junkie and their families they could find

Britain still used it's own currency tough. Why would they need to re-do it?

hitlerorchurchill.info/

Funnily enough, that wasn't taught in school here. Got sources?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sassoon_family

its all here on the wiki lad just do some digging
the sassoons even for the Raj at the time really treated their indian workers like shit to increase poppy production which they would then use as a currency for the chinese criminal underworld to smuggle tea out of China which at the time was worth its weight in gold

Wait. ALL the tea in China?

no not ALL the tea in China
Chinese tea was basically one of the only commodities the Qing dynasty could use as economic weight
once the Sassoons had smuggled it out of China it was cultivated in India and Africa in parts of the Empire and China was economically fucked

This is amazing.

Pick one

Veganism is mental condition. It can be cured by proteins from real food.

Aparently the security measures on them can literally be rubbed out with a rubber. But atm that's just speculation.

The only problem I have with the new £5 notes is that they feel like a bit or plastic rubbish in my pocket which triggers my autism :^). Other than that, I for one welcome the haram shekel note.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT YOUR STUPID FUCKING DIET, YOU FUCKING LITERAL AUTISTIC FAGGOTS. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU EAT, YOU CAN EAT PLANTS, MEAT, DICK FOR ALL I CARE. WHATEVER YOU EAT, YOU ARE STILL FUCKING STUPID FOR JUST BITCHING ABOUT SUCH A GOD DAMN STUPID TOPIC.

lets not get to crazy here

British farmer here, meat is good for you faggots, just don't buy those shitty ready meals and you'll be fine.

I happily go out hunting pigeons and rabbits, not even LARPING, they taste fucking brilliant!

No brain dead vegan will stop me. Anti hunting "activists" are just as bad as antifa in their "protests", in fact when I go hunting with the bassetts I have gotten into scraps with these plebs and I assure you they have no backbone. Nor any muscles… Vegans BTFO!

Holy shit, that's genius!

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY YOU FUCKING EURPOORFARMER

Eat shit, I have pig fat shekels, do you?

aaaaaAAAAAAAAGH

I have this, do you?

Damn, you got me there son!
Here, have a picture of a steak.

Thanks, have a burger

So I am an american and I want to convert some of my money into having thousands of those new british bank notes. What do?

I want to feel sated after a meal with animal fat, instead of feeling the urge to graze every couple of hours. I want my brain to get the fatty acids it requires without having to eat nuts imported from third-world shitholes. I want to be able to eat a liver from a local, grass-fed animal and feel good in my choice knowing that it did not involve the wasteful transportation of an entire myriad of vegetables to meet my dietary needs, faggot.

checked

the big teeth are used to kill not chew food

I know this is bait, but:
I don't see the problem here, you unironically posted a picture proving that humans have teeth designed for tearing/ripping flesh.

Anyone who thinks human have not evolved to eat meat is retarded.

It gets digested.

Ergo we have evolved to eat it.

Likewise. pretty much all plants are poisonous.
But we have evolved alongside some of them and thus we can stomach them.

Go feed that horse meat, go feed that tiger salad.
Go feed a human either.

See who holds out the longest.
It's the human, because omnivore

He's right, you know This same "meatcuck" veganfag appears every time it's remotely relevant, always with the exact same characteristic arguments and insults. Anyone who responds to him deserves at least a year ban since they obviously haven't lurked their fair share.

What better way to hurt the reputation of anti-Semitic Lincoln than to make the civil war about 'equality of outcome'. No wonder the Southeen evangelists loves Jews.

Even after seeing the videos about how meat is processed I'm still gonna eat my burger. Deal with it, vegans.

Is this made in Australia?
More manufacturing jobs yay.

Vegangainz please go

People who can read the entirety of the picture exists, pleb.

Jews just cant eat the new bill, thats all.
Products from unclean animals like leather or glue, are not "unksoher" because they are not intended to be eaten

I hate vegans so much I often buy meat and just throw it away.

Top kek lad, inexplicably underrated post.

Look up the hindu bullet rebellion.

People are playing the same old tricks to cause racism and religious problems.

divide and conquer.

Where do you think you are?

Meat eating is for niggers