What gender are you Holla Forums ?

Let this she/he/it whatever the fuck it is know what type of special snowflake you are!

Bonus for attack helicopter!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xJv1QWdofEE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I sexually identify as Hitler.
As such I should be able to declare lebensraum and start deportations of Jews.
If you reject this you are a bigot.

Polite self bumb

I sexually identify as a shoah.

Reminder that John ✡Money✡ is the reason we refer to the sexes as “genders”, which before was only a word used in linguistics.

You meant genders, didn't you? FUcking bigoted anti semites….

I know too many people who act just like this. RWDS can't come soon enough.

I identify as a zyklon-b canister.

i'm a genderfluid non-binary polysexual pansexual sapiosexual neuroatypical trans-african hispanic otherkin

did i miss anything?

Are you corporeal?

I identify as a gender that no one, not even myself, can identify as.

you left out "gluten free"

No apaches and black hawks? I'm really disappointed with the direction humanity is going in

It's already been overdone.

OP, for fuck's sake.

You win.

You are such a fucking bully

Plain old fashioned “three Soul” here.

Some days I am Mussolini some days I Mosley and others I am Enoch.

shit is no joke man celiac disease sucks

ahhh, nice. I'm adding that. should I say celiac instead or just "gluten-free"?

i also identify as a ka-50 kamov black shark. apaches are for fgts

I sexually identify as a skeleton. My pronouns are bone, boner and boneself. Check your flesh privilege, you people capable of shitting.

oh, good question. i feel more spiritual than "real" flesh and blood. how do i express that through gender-identity labels?

(I srsly put this shit on forms in doctors offices and whatnot)

I identify as Andrew Jackson. I need to kill banks man. Every last one. And hang the bankers. Fuck Injuns too. I will walk around with a cane to beat people with and fucking destroy every bank I see. If you deny me my right, you're a racist bigot.

So do you identify as a necroceliac or a pedoceliac?
I kid because I love like. Had a friend with Celiac's disease. She didn't find out until she was in her late 60s why she had so much trouble holding onto enough weight to keep her alive. All her doctors fucking failed her until she finally found one who wasn't an idiot.

don't forget spreading democracy to working-class whites. everyone forgets about his republicanism and sees him as le ebul fashust

I sexually identify as a Jewish Financial Elite

Apache attack helicopter armed to brim with Zyklon B missiles and dirty canister bombs made by the Lion of Damascus himself.

that show was fucking cool

also capcha was HcisFD

OY VEY
You can't just name yourself like that!

i sexually identify as a 1955 ford fairlane. my pronouns are car, coupe, and 4.8 liter v8.

My Nissan R30 friend just told me to remind you guys to check your flying privilege everyday.

That's a logical contradiction similar to "This statement is false"

People make videos like this because faggots like you OP direct-link them and spread the video giving them views. Fuck I should make cancerous videos and spread them here too since you have the self-control and intellect of a nigger.

report this thread. that channel has been getting shilled lately

What happened to the good old trolling SJWs. You newfags are truly cancer

He's right though. Any press is good press, have you learned nothing from this election cycle?

All we will be accomplishing by not ignoring this waste of human potential is

You mean the same attention SJWs received this year that turned millions of working class democrats into Trump supporters?

That was them threatening, vandalizing, screaming, being a general Marxist nuisance in the streets, neighborhoods, schools and workplaces.

Not some corner of the web hugbox youtube channel.

You don't seem to recall the golden days of Chris-chan, back in the day when we went into their little hugbox safe space and buttfucked them

This is why this shit has spread as far as it has. Keep crying nigger-brain.

The fact that we had to wait for Trump to come along to stop this shit is not a good thing. Stop thinking like a monkey.

AAAAAHHHH MY EYES ARE BURNING!!

Chris-chan was a random retarded kid not looking for views. Idiots like you gave us Anita Sharkesisan.

Shit thread

I think i just triggered someone

Wew, you really are a nigger.

Sanpaku eyes, as always

I was talking about the faggot who was so triggered that he felt the need to unleash this onslaught of mean words. fucking bully

I am a heli-fluid cataphract-kin, you bigot!

Her eyes are cute. 10/10 would re-educate and put in sex dungeon.

I sexually identify as a ironclad steam ship with auxiliary sails and I want all these diesel powered shitboats to check their privilege

Wew

I identify as a GUN—DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!

also, cuckchan tier thread

What the fuck is wrong with her face/head? I can't exactly put my finger on it but it just doesn't look normal.

Just taking the piss at your expense. your rage is so delicious

Wew, you really are from halfchan.

whats wrong with having a funny thread every once in a while? fucking autist.

A GUNDAAAAAAAM!!!!

You mean xir you shitlord.

Oh halfchan

Each fucking time I see this kind of shit it's always the same, they always contradict themselves at one point.

These people are so lost in their own bullshit they create their one energy and sustain on the same shit for ever because it makes them HAPPPYYYYY.

They should be making highways they'll at least learn something by working.

I sexually identify as Kenshiro.

Recently people love to show me this bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=xJv1QWdofEE
You can debunk this shit with a bit of work, her research is based on John Moneys research.

I identify as a clothes line.

I identify as an anime
my pronouns are Frippa/Frap/Pingu
Sage for shitposting in a shitpost thread

A normal male. It's a little wacky, I know.

sauce right this instant

Source: FLIPFLAPPERS with an /a/nons embellishment

By the Emperor.

Imagine if a royal redhead rode around inside of you as you hovered majestically in the air and mowed down Islamic extremists with machine gun fire.

~sigh~

Coincidentally, I lost that "Harry has privilege" caption image. /r/ing!

religion of peace amirite?

fuck you

Sizeist assholes.

thread should have ended there.. well played sir.

Don't bust your shoah all in one place.

holy shit that spooky skeleton has the same couch as me

That's a sexy car tbqh

I identify as an attack helicopter.

I identify as a semite lampshade.
My pronouns are: oy, vey and sage.

That's kinda hot.

I love how many words there are for schizophrenic: trans, otherkin, two spirited, bigender, fluid, other-gendered and probably a lot more

i identify as Putin's
GRORIOUS TANK OF PEACE&LIBERATION TO SYRIA

Underrated post

I am a fucking white male.

My pronouns are: Fuck he, fuck his & fuck him.

I identify as a brick layer
Ever since I was young I was eating bricks, playing lego, looking at architecture.
My pronouns are: Brék/Brák/Brök

After society finally accepts who I am I can finally live my life as I always wanted, being built into Trumps wall

(checked)
kek, underrated post

What the fuck is that on his face?

Btw: I identify as heroin. Some people can't get enough of me, almost like they are addicted. Problem is, it's only degenerates, niggers and faggots who love me, i lead a lonely life and all of society wants to ban me.

Cystic acne. It looks completely untreated. His parents must hate him.

I sexually identify as a shadow.

I like them plump.