ALERT THIS IS NOT A DRILL

TURKEY INVADES SYRIA TO OVERTHROW ASSAD

rt.com/news/368601-erdogan-syria-oust-assad/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wQGAl
archive.fo/UTAPz
yahoo.com/news/heres-what-baba-vanga-predicted-for-2016-and-the-192833607.html?ref=gs

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Armed_Forces
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Armed_Forces
yournewswire.com/putin-bans-rothschilds-from-russia/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gazprom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar-Turkey_pipeline
google.com/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/a9db4746-ef08-11e4-87dc-00144feab7de?client=ms-android-att-us
hurriyet*dailynews.com/turkey-entered-syria-to-end-al-assads-rule-president-erdogan.aspx?PageID=238&NID=106709&NewsCatID=352
archive.is/xiitP
youtube.com/watch?v=PUqrAUn4las
presstv.com/Detail/2016/11/25/495089/Egypt-Syria-Hama-Daesh-Saudi-Arabia
newsru.com/russia/05oct2005/kadyrov.html
chechnya.gov.ru/page.php?r=2
yahoo.com/news/report-blames-chechen-leader-over-killing-kremlin-critic-121619146.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/23/chechen-leader-ramzan-kadyrov-threatens-whole-of-russia-opposition-warns
rferl.org/a/russia-chechnya-kadyrov-opposition-expose/27568698.html
ibtimes.com/chechen-leader-accuses-us-intelligence-framing-boston-bomber-dzhokhar-tsarnaev-1926343
rbth.com/news/2015/06/18/polygamy_is_blessing_mistresses_are_evil_-_chechen_leader_47014.htm
themoscowtimes.com/articles/putins-backing-allows-kadyrov-free-reign-for-open-threats-analysts-say-42790
web.archive.org/web/20100318050843/http://www.sptimes.ru/index.php?action_id=2&story_id=28409
thetimes.co.uk/article/chechen-who-sought-help-from-putin-flees-village-lbrpcjqz0
themoscowtimes.com/articles/man-whose-house-was-torched-apologizes-for-criticism-of-kadyrov-53080
mobile.nytimes.com/2009/07/18/world/europe/18chechnya.html?referer=
mobile.nytimes.com/2009/02/01/world/europe/01torture.html?hp&referer=
web.archive.org/web/20080506065346/http://www.jamestown.org/chechnya_weekly/article.php?articleid=2372265
test.almasdarnews.com/article/radical-saudi-cleric-calls-turkey-attack-syrian-army/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baldwin_I,_Latin_Emperor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godfrey_of_Bouillon
europe.newsweek.com/turkeys-erdogan-aims-ending-rule-cruel-assad-526478?rm=eu
aljazeera.com/news/2016/11/erdogan-protecting-jerusalem-muslim-obligation-161129172754348.html
archive.is/Ls95I
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/foreign-policy/305021-our-ally-turkey-is-in-crisis-and-needs-our-support
archive.is/iOtYI
archive.is/q4rIK
youtube.
discovery.com/tv-shows/mythbusters/mythbusters-database/cockroaches-survive-nuclear-explosion/
radixjournal.com/journal/2015/2/14/the-roots-of-the-white-man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Straits_crisis
twitter.com/sakirkhader/status/803950530431172608
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Turkroaches not even once

in b4 10 000 dead turkroaches

DISGUSTING!

What's his opinion on the armenian genocide?

What is Russia gonna do about this? Tsargrad soon fellow Stalker

fuck i came into the thread to type this

Do we finally get WW3 now? I've been waitng thirty-five years.

Time for some kebab

HERE WE GO

It begins.

Does he think he's got NATO backing or something? Stupid turkroach.

>"Erdogan said that Turkey has no territorial claims in Syria, but instead wants to hand over power to the Syrian population, adding that Ankara is seeking to restore “justice.”"

Right.

I see the future now, Turkey get btfo by Russia. Massive loss for Turkey due to Turkish incompetence and casualties in the millions.

Doesn't NATO backing only apply when you a NATO country is attack by a non-NATO country? How does it work when Turkey invades a non-NATO country and its non-NATO ally comes to aid of said country?

Constantinople soon, lads.

Meme it.

Do we have other sources? Something this big should have more.

More like the big powers on one side take a hands off approach while a big power on the other wastes resources dealing with the problem.

archive.is/wQGAl

Peculiar.

The initial plan was for "Rebels" backed up by US and Israel to take over the country, since Trump got in, it might be the plan B, take the EU and Turkey in the conflict.

Related from another thread
archive.fo/UTAPz

For some reason I remember a prophecy about Turkey. In any case of some Baba Vanga prophecies for the future:

yahoo.com/news/heres-what-baba-vanga-predicted-for-2016-and-the-192833607.html?ref=gs

I'm so, so sorry.

WWI started over less

I'm okay with this

Yep, the roaches are on their own against Assad, Iran, and Russia now.

Here you go:

hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-entered-syria-to-end-al-assads-rule-president-erdogan.aspx?PageID=238&NID=106709&NewsCatID=352

almasdarnews.com/article/turkey-entered-syria-end-assads-reign-erdogan/

turkishminute.com/2016/11/29/erdogan-says-turkey-entered-syria-end-assads-rule/

birgun.net/haber-detay/turkey-s-president-erdogan-we-went-into-syria-to-end-the-cruel-assad-s-regime-137511.html

Isn't archive.is compromised?

pretty sure nato isn't going to do shit if the nato country is the one agressing.

What are we talking about here though, NATO = United States. Pretty sure Trump isn't going to side with turkroaches.

This is it anons, we have to refocus. MEME ERDOGAN TO DEATH!

It was an honor to shitpost with you

WWI wasn't started by two Middle Eastern third world shit-holes that no one cares about…

turkroaches aren't nato troops if they're acting alone, which they are. pretty sure none of the cucked EU countries are going to commit troops, and we sure as shit aren't.

NATO is a defense pact.
If they start the war they're on their own.

Actually since they're the aggressor turkroaches loose tons of equipment and hopefully get a boot from NATO.

Are they actually invading, or explaining why they had troops in Syria to begin with? The context doesn't make sense

MAKE CONTSTANTINOPLE GREAT AGAIN

NATO is primarily a defensive pact, but it can take 'preventative' actions to combat threats. However, king roach is too stupid to exploit that.

Trump isn't in office yet though. If the USA were to be dragged into a war before Trump is inaugurated into office, couldn't Obama simply declare martial law and stay in office for a little while longer?

I have seen people suggesting this at the beginning of the election.

Nah mate, useless obamgo manages to claim a magical 3rd term that ain't happening. But it will be fun watching Turkey live up to their incompetence.

Probably nothing.

Sheeeeeeeit. On the other hand, I guess that could be read as "Trump becomes a literal emperor."

Um…

Well, at least we've got that to look forward to.

No, it was started by just one. Israel. Zionists instigated WWII as an excuse to convince kikes to move there., and force europe to pay for it.

No, he couldn't. We didn't suspend elections for two world wars, we're not gonna start now.

if he did that there would be an epic level of microagressions from RWDS the likes of which the world has never seen.

We're not coming. Enjoy EA1.

Don't worry, that's the contiguous universe. Exverything fucking split the moment Kek awoke.

Not included in that article but also pretty ebin is by 2120 we become cyborgs, 2160 animals have human intelligence, and by 2180 Mars is an independent nuclear power. Are you boys ready for immortality among catgirls on the White Man True Homeland Mars?

They've cut off the natural gas supply before, I imagine they'll do that first.

Then they'll start bombing turkroaches along with the rebels, prob won't admit it, they'll say they were bombing isis and they can't tell the difference.

I sure hope roaches can survive nuclear blasts.

we will die in the coming m e m e wars

we can only dream

who starts a war is a simple matter of propaganda

We are not going into this mess. We still have people out there exhausted and in need of coming home. The world can burn while we watch the yule log.

Even if there is a war going on, you can't just declare martial law. It requires the civil government to be unable to function. So unless the nukes start flying, nothing of the sort will happen.

We need to save Europe first.

FUCKING FURRIES

he does it'll be civil war, with the confederacy 2.0 backed by uncle putin

Who is we, the US?

THE MADMAN! HE ACTUALLY DID IT!

WW3?

King of the North invades the south.

Magog/Gog.

probably (there was a thread on that not too long ago) but it's still good to have in lieu of alternatives anyone know a better one?

If Turkey are an aggressor, can Russia "eliminate the threat" without triggering Article 5? I should think that is the case right? Otherwise US protection is almost a free license for Kebabs to run wild.

if Civil War 2 did happen, where would the lines be drawn? The country is mostly red.

Around the large cities, which seem to be the only places where Democrats have actual support.

Yeah let's hope she didn't mean niggers

There wouldn't even be lines, just dems stuck in croweded cities being starved to death under blockade and bombardment.

Urban vs Rural I'd say

RT offers no further explanation. If I read the article correctly this statement has got to do with the invasion of 24th of August. Haven`t seen reports about any expansion of the roaches. Based on the lack of info we are forced to assume that:

Wat?

I will pray the lord's prayer in Constantinople.

Deus vult.

This was the US's ace in the hole. They avoid direct war with Russia by using a new proxy. Turkey has probably been promised renewed talks of EU membership and a chunk of syria

Only the west and east coast would survive longer than the other traitorous states

Turkey is one of the most heavily armed non-white powers thanks to ZOG. This could get ugly.

I think russia could attack turkish troops located within turkey and not trigger article 5.

It would be nice to have a dispute over this at the moment. It would give a great reason to kick turkey out of NATO forever.

Can't wait for Trump to set up martial law, blockades the major cities into submission, then starvation and makes America mostly white again.

She also wrongly predicted europe will be bombed by nuclear explosions a few years ago.

Yeah, I was about to start screaming out my window about the happening, but I don't think it's really started yet. King Roach announcing that Turkey's purpose in Syria is to oust Assad is big, but they've had troops in the country for a while now.

The memes Jack!

Your loss, pleb

The future is a branching tree and we took another path. Praise Kek!

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

HOLY SHIT

YOU ALL KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS, DON'T YOU!?

GOOD LUCK ASSAD in this tread.

Goddammit, I thought king Turkroach kissed Putin's ring and they came to some agreement.

Never trust a roach.

Trumps cabinet is full of all the dudes that pushed for tbis war. Im not expecting much

No he has been playing both sides to his advantage.

But now ZOG is dangling a large area infront of king roach.

(Checked)

Erase the minarets, and maybe it'll be accurate…

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

You mean outside Turkey?

Well Turkroaches managed to fuck even that up cuz they announced they were invading.

Turkey has one of the strongest armies in the world. The only real powers in the middleeast who can fight are turkey iran and usraeli. Saudi arabia doesnt count they have technology from burgers but are a fucking joke

Which of his cabinet picks so far is for this war?

I'm talking about a person that has been picked, not rumored individuals like Bolton.

Never trust a turkroach.

But does this mean that Russia is backing them?

[citation needed]

Bye bye turkey.
Just after Thanksgiving too…. damn.

Remember that even the blue states are mostly red. Civil War II would be urban vs rural and siege warfare.

Pretty sure their army just shrunk after they executed all of the "traitors" in the mutiny

Liberals would all be slaughtered rapidly due to never having fired a gun in their lives, no less owning one and a significant stockpile of ammunition.

As major cities (where these liberals all live) burn, they no longer have resources to mooch from the government, so they starve to death in massive numbers, resulting in the eating of pets and cannibalism.

Those that attempt to flee the cities are shot dead, and left to rot along the front.

those that remain and do not starve are driven insane or actually get PTSD instead of just saying they did, and end up with a new world view.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Armed_Forces
Active personel 639,551

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Armed_Forces
Active personel 771,000

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

ANY LIVE STREAMS?

Alright, whatever.

This is an act of desperation.
The globalist powers desperately want Assad ousted, and they've probably given up on overthrowing Iran (for now).

They know damn well that when Trump gets in and finds out what's been going on, he's going to end all support for their mercenary army ISIS & the so-called "Syrian Rebels" (terrorists).

They need to move now, they cannot have a president in office that might well move to put a stop to Turkish aggression, which would probably take no more than a threat to get their military the hell back inside Turkroach borders or there's going to be trouble.

The roaches may think they can overcome the Syrian military, even with the Syrians getting Russian air support, but they know damn well that if the U.S. throws in next to Russia, there's not even a gamble, they lose big. And the U.S. has its military already stationed in the Mideast, with established supply lines.

The globalists must move now, or put their overthrow of Syria on hold, and if they do that, Trump will tear down their carefully cultivated terrorist infrastructure and utterly destroy ISIS, which means no more chaos in the Mideast, and a monkey wrench in their "Greater Israel" plans, as well.

Their sweating it.
Russia may well push their shit in anyway, and that's no doubt a better than even bet, but they have no choice because they have no time left.

Iraq had the fourth biggest army in the world.

Then it went up against a fragment of the USA.

How long did it last?

I for one cant wait to see footage of turkroaches being blown the fuck out in combat. You lads think its fun watching saudi arabia just wait til we get to see how completely inept these sand niggers are.

we should flood tyt with clips of it for max salt

I agree. Turkey is now Putin based. This smells like bullshit.

More and more, I'm starting to wonder if John Titor and all the quantum theorists (or whatever they're called) weren't on the money about the timelines. And, if so, are all these dubs shitposts actually shifting us down the timelines we'd prefer rather than the ones that we were supposed to be in? Because the thought of autists from a Lebanese erotic-origami image board having that kind of power is very Twilight Zone.

Nah just let them sit in their cities and decay. If anything the footage from their own infighting and mental breakdowns will be worth watching via anyone livestreaming inside those wretched collapsing cesspools.

could be 3 million its still composed of sandniggers whom havent been able to conduct armed combat since mass melee combat became antiquated.

No, inside, with the purpose of fighting off an invading army, but I'm not sure, seems to be a gray area since NATO isn't meant to let any member attack another country. It seems to be a gray area. It's also supposed to only apply to Europe and North america, and turkey's mostly in asia.

you wut

You should really stop listening to absurd fearmongering.

His cock and mongling, gone.

BREAKING NEWS.

SAA just destroyed a Turkish tank, check out LiveLeak

Turkey has been doing mutagen experiments with rodents?

US lucked out because the iraqis fell for a ploy where they fired off almost anti air shit at decoys. They then proceeded to get bombed into oblivion by the airforce. Most ground personel barely got into engagments that wasnt what was expected it was suppose to be 30 thousand cassulties for burgers in the first day. Maybe you get lucky again maybe not.

Realigned I mean against US

Plus what is Russia's angle in all of this, what do they gain by going against the wishes of the Zionists by supporting Assad?

Turks are fighting syrians and Russians Russians already had a shitty no fun loosing war time in the 80's against afganistan. You need to get real before you niggers pull another gallepoli

Army size < troop training/quality

Post a link nigger

Thread theme

I'm not going to shill for Assad or Erdogan, but I have a feeling that Turkey has had an assault planned for quite some time. The fact that it's all over for Clinton is probably why the they've decided to go balls to the wall now. They know they won't have American support in the future.

Russia gets to keep their natural gas monopoly in Europe if they prevent the US backed gas pipeline that would go through Qatar/Syria/Turkey/Europe.

Could be a ploy. The whole realignment thing never made a whole lot of sense.

Probably just going after the Kurds. If not they're going to get fucked.

Russia needs acess to the mediterranean sea to stay geopolitically relevant. Assad provides that service.

Also don't forget, that Putin wants to carve his face into history, playing nice and following kike orders won't get him there

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

I think the idea is not that there is an original and we are shifting, but that for every iteration of the system (1 Planck Time), here is a "dice roll" of probabilities for the next iteration, if the probabilities are governed by perception, we shift realty based on what we believe probable.

afghanistan has never been conquered. not because sand niggers can fight but because the whole area is nothing but mountains and caves. >>>Holla Forums with your complete lack of insight.

Niceme.me

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

u wot m8

Or intensely desirable. I can't imagine Trump was "probable" until we and the other shitposting sites got in there and started kicking with him.

That's ISIS you stupid cocksucker.

Basically US is providing sanctuary for the defacto leader of the coup.

reminder: thats exactly what the kikes want

Afganistan never being conquered is a meme. People conqer it then when thier empire crumbles they leave and afganistan returns to shit.

ARE YOU SAYING YOU STILL WANT OFF THIS RIDE?

no its not you dumb fuck you are thinking fsa

King roach is tryinging the blackmail Europe and the US constantly for various things. This is just 'I don't need you' posturing towards the west. Nobodys buying it tho and Putin knows better than to trust a roach

Can someone please explain to me why Russia isn't fucking turkeys ass right now?

being pedantic doesnt disprove what i said.

Hey, I have no problem whatsoever leaving them behind on their shitball to grub for shekels while we dine on the finest potatoes Mars has to offer.

It would cause a world war russia couldnt win.

I don't understand. What does a video of Mike Cernovich have to do with the current situation in Syria?

MN here. Can I humbly request that we only be invaded by WI and ND? SD and IA suck ass and I don't want any residents of them in my state for any reason.

Actually, to make up for it, I'll allow UPers from MI to launch a naval assault via Lake Superior on Duluth (which is the other chunk of blue in our state besides the twin cities)

Syrians are sandniggers you cow and Russia seriously needs to un fuck its military before it can brag again the checyan war and afgan war were both horrible failures and thats the last wars they fought

oh yea that parts fine i meant the cyborg + human rights for animals shit

oh so you literally havent a clue what you are talking about, eh?

Explain to me why im wrong champ russia stronk isnt an answer when they havent won a war in ages.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

If Turkey actually declared war on Russia, this will be the new map. Also, they’re fucking out of NATO in a heartbeat.

Good luck based Assad

found the irishman

Good. You usually end up supporting the wrong side anyway.

Nothing would make me more satisfied then burning down every gay bar and blowing up stonewall.

Fuck these brain deformed degenerates.

I'm guessing it stems from Putin kicking the Rothschilds out of the Russian banking system.
The (((central bankers))) are pissed as hell at him, and have been trying to isolate Russia economically from the west. It was the reason Soros & the European central banks fomented the rebellion in the Ukraine, and it would have worked, except they didn't expect Putin to push back with a violent uprising of his own in the Crimea.

All of this has been to monopolize European energy sources & cut Russia out of it…that's my guess, if anyone has a better scenario, I'm all ears.

Trash map.

If Russia cucks out they'll be signaling that they have no strength and (((foreign interests))) can bully them with impunity. The best course of action is to remove turkroach now and let Trump deescalate the situation once he's inaugurated.

You expect them to leave? Ever?

With enough force used, yes.

Oh, Turkey!!!

Knock knock…

I am absolutely loving this schizophrenia, Rabbi. If (((nobody))) cared about Syria, then why oh why have billions of dollars and massive amounts of political capital been spent trying to destabilize and destroy it, hmm?

Do you honestly believe we are this fucking stupid, or are you blinded by your own hubris? Either way, there is nothing that makes me feel more genocidal than being condescended by a fucking retard, and I will ensure that the damage caused by all of your scheming and mind games will be visited back upon you a thousandfold.

Afghanistan has been conquered by: Persia, Macedonia, Post-Macedonians, more Persians, Turks, Mongols, Turks again, Mongols again, and so on and so forth.

They are pretty easy to conquer if you actually want to CONQUER. The terrain does not make it easy but its not enough.

Please show me a source, not that I don't trust you I just want to research into the matter myself.

I completely agree, it makes perfect sense.

Again, could you please provide a source?

They won Chechnya and Georgia. They also ripped ass in Ukraine and Syria.

Get rekt

this triggered me, meh, this one is will be hanged in the purge

If they harm one hair on Syrian Girl's head, I'm hijacking a missile silo and nuking Ankara…

Literally fighting against goat-fucking 15 year olds and babushkas selling modestly priced potatoes in a ditch.

You expected them to lose, retard?

That's basically 3 steps up from roaches

Good luck Assad. Stay safe out there. Be sure to shake up those cans of Raid before you have to use them.

Fair enough.

Fuck man, they lost a plane to the fucking Atlantic just a short time ago. Russians can't even fight water.

"Putin recently reminded his cabinet that he paid off the Rothschild’s debt and “grabbed them by the scruff of the neck and kicked them out Russia’s back door.”
This meeting featured the President pounding his fist on the table and vowing to destroy the New World Order, and according to a Kremlin source Putin is making great strides towards this goal.
“They do not own the world, and they do not have carte blanch to do whatever they want. If we do not challenge them there will be other issues. We will not be bullied by them.”
It is understood that the Rothschild banking racket was a noose tied around the neck of the Russian economy. Once the knot was tightened, the economy would struggle and choke.
Early in his presidency he made a priority of uniting Russia socially, spiritually, and economically. He ordered the arrest of the Rothschild backed oligarch Mikhail Khodorkovsky who had made Rothschild, Henry Kissinger and Arthur Hartman directors of the Open Russia foundation."

yournewswire.com/putin-bans-rothschilds-from-russia/

Vid, go to 1:44

May as well erase Kosovo while we are at it too. Deport all those Muslims back across the Bosporus.

HAPPENINGS EVERYDAY

Gee, anons, who could possibly have predicted this

Fuck man, we've got Suey Park among us

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

not even checking my digits

The difference being that she refused to define the bullshit terms she was using in a live interview, hence the conversation could go no further, whereas you have all the time in the world and are sat in front of a computer with all of the information at your fingertips, yet are a lazy mongoloid who refuses to "enact any labor" of your own, then projects this state of uselessness onto others. Consider suicide.

"Turkey's military has reported that two of its soldiers have gone in missing in northern Syria, where it is active against Islamic State militants and Kurdish fighters."

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

GOOD LUCK ASSAD, YOU DID NOTHING WRONG

stop sucking off shitskins, faggot

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Now this map would just need to hand over the Syrian rightful clay of Golan Heights and this map would be acceptable.

((( )))
stop sucking off babies, moishe

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

PRAISE KEK

Were those decoys shot into the air by leprechauns and pixies? Sounds like tactics to me nigger.

tuto

Alright but we are talking about russia and syria fighting turkey. I dont know what sort of strange world you live in but the US is on team overthrow assad. "Le god emperor" at best will de escalate the situation which wont change much we will just stop funding ISIS

Wtf? How does a working strategy = luck?

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

[LIVESTREAM]

Ukraine and syria are not over and they didnt win shit in checyaya they paid the various warlords off to stop rebelling they couldnt beat them. All of those dudes who started the rebellion are still alive.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Alright US won does that make the Turks less of a threat? Turks are sandniggers most burgers soldiers these days are niggers

But where is the proofs?
I don't find this on Russia Today

This should get you started:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gazprom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar-Turkey_pipeline

GOOD LUCK ASSAD!!!

Im sure Ramzan is super beat up about having to stop his rebellion and then being given control of chechya
google.com/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/a9db4746-ef08-11e4-87dc-00144feab7de?client=ms-android-att-us

We weren't talking about anything because I didn't reply to you nigger. Your post makes zero sense as a reply to me.

According to the article this has been going on for a couple months. There is no major happening right now, if this was legit there would be major shit going down in Syria, even more than currently. You idiots are falling for bait.

Nice meme.

Wewewew

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Wew lad
Also im sorry I couldnt find a fair and unbiased news source like Russia today

>Erdogan said that Turkey has no territorial claims in Syria, but instead wants to hand over power to the Syrian population, adding that Ankara is seeking to restore “justice.”

It's hard to believe he did this without the permission of John Kerry and the 7th Floor group. Now if Russia attacks the Turkish army directly or indirectly Erdogan will ask NATO to defend Turkey. I thought that backstabbing islamic turkroach piece of shit made a deal with Putin a few months ago.

All of you on Twitter need to start a hashtag, #NoWW3forTurkey or something like that

I remember when Gazprom was a proud sponsor of Minardi F1.

Still miss them.

Is that website supposed to be better than Veterans Today?

Massfag here. I want you to know that I will be actively disrupting their supply lines as soon as it kicks off.

At any rate, fat chance of the turkroaches defeating the Syrian army by January 20th.

Yeah, it was started by two balkan shitholes that nobody cares about.

38 here

I think he's just trying to reassure everyone else involved, that Turkey hasn't gotten involved in Syria just to fuck with the Kurds while everyone is bombing the shit out of eachother there.

What will you do? Eat all the cheetos?

That and Syria not reclaiming Hatay Province

this is the original source:

hurriyet*dailynews.com/turkey-entered-syria-to-end-al-assads-rule-president-erdogan.aspx?PageID=238&NID=106709&NewsCatID=352

but I can't find any information on "the first Inter-Parliamentary Jerusalem Platform Symposium in Istanbul." When you enter those words in search engines most of the results are copies of the the RT article.

This is the part that's not fluff.

Kekdyrov laughs at your naivety

Checked.

De facto leader of the coup was king nigger.

That's my take on it, too.
But I wonder if they've got their house nigger all set up to drag us into it before that.

This was before he invited all of Europe's jews to Moscow to escape anti-semitism, right?

Urban/Rural and Everybody vs Southwest and the New York City, New Jersey DC Metropolis.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

You're telling that other user he's living in a strange world but you seem completely unaware about even the most basic aspects of this conflict. I suspect you were hoping for a new (((government))) in Syria, so now you're downplaying what is currently happening.

Was getting exposed as an outsider your intention?

Guys, can someone post that famous Assad/Crucifix/machine gun pic, please?

RUSSIA INVADES TURKEY TO RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE

Why can't reality be nice to me for once.

Low energy

It's doubtful he gives a rat's ass about Jews, but he's definitely an enemy of the banking cartel that just happens to be run by Jews.

Syria used to on this list. Then…well…

Look up where the first prime ministers and power players behind the establishment of the state of Israel came from, user. Russia is (((HQ))) and has been for a long time.

[X]Reestablish the Theme System

Russia under Putin != USSR. In fact, it stands for everything that the bolsheviks removed.

also a problem

Iraqis are legendary for their ineptitude and incompetence. On paper they should have conquered Iran in a year or less.

Instead, Iran nearly conquered them.

The Saudis arent much better.

Iran on the other hand, is still marginally nonbraindead.

Oh God PLEASE may Iran and Russia invade Syria and fuck them up, then invade roachistan and get 'justice' for the people.

Hang on i reading all sorts of shit none to credible atm but alot of chatter of US Supporting turkey also alot of stuff saying Turkey is going in alone (makes no fucking sense but okay)

Russia will not roll over due to status and deals already steup in syria

If us interferes am i of the right in the assumption thats war

Constantinople retaken, Rhodes for everyone. Shadilay!

That must be why he invited the jews back, then.

This actually makes sense, you know.
Byzantium is Constantinople, is Istanbul.
And if the Turkroaches pull too much shit, Russia, supported by Trump, may just invade Turkey…which would end up with millions fleeing to the Greek Islands along Turkey's coast, of which Rhodes is one.
The Greeks may finally go berzerk, using this invasion as the excuse to get rid of their "refugee" invasion problem with deadly force…

She fled the country months ago.

Again, I don't think he cares if they're Jews, he just wants to make sure they're under control, like everyone else he works with.

That reminds me, guys. If the fighting spills into Israel, and you hear the name "Megiddo" come up, it's probably time to decide what you really believe in and act accordingly.

Stop LARPing, christcuck

Does anyone else feel like they are going to wake up at any moment? Everything is going too well.

"LARP"ing is reserved for real-life roleplaying, not internet roleplaying.

Fun fact: Moishe Oofnik is the jew Oscar the Grouch from the Israeli Sesame Street.
>No, I don't know how many shekels or white children's bodies he's hoarding in his garbage can.

Please explain

Also, interesting digits. Checked.

Look up "Armageddon."

Make it so.

Go to 1:21

Ever heard the old Maxim; "Keep your friends close but your enemies closer"?

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Anti-Christian scum.

Not yet, unfortunately.

No, dude. Now is not a great time for a thread to devolve into a pissing contest.

Fuck off D&C shill

This. Filter and report D&C shills

Reported for kike shill.

Shit, meant:

I wished Christians stopped being embarrassed of their own mythology and actually made cartoons like that.

Stop fucking derailing this shit with your zealous Religious bs
Anyone go anymore info or articles on current situation

You're not counting that the Americans were unable to control an insurgency and they ultimately withdrew. Whether the Americans want to believe it or not, they lost because of either a lack of CI training or understanding or because of politics, it doesn't stop the Arabs and the Muslims from seeing the American Military as being a paper tiger. Hope you're happy, burgers.

t/ Saffa.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

archive.is/xiitP
"Part of the reconciliation agreement made between Presidents Putin and Erdogan, stated that the two countries will cooperate over Syria. If Turkey aims to use her military to oust Assad, this agreement is as good as dead, and what’s more, by declaring war on the legitimate government of Syria, Turkey is by extrapolation, declaring war on Russia"

How accurate is this

ftfy

Yea, like that was a accident.

youtube.com/watch?v=PUqrAUn4las

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

sry

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Can't Moassad the Assad.

They've upgraded, they sponsor the Champions league now.

Putin was in the KGB he was a communist for a large portion of his life. The fanboy shit needs to stop

just a prank bro ;)

We're gonna have to start calling Putin

C O N S T A N T I N E
O
N
S
T
A
N
T
I
N
E

Yes im sure you are not being delusional and trump is totally going to surrender the whole of syria to Russia and assad because of vauge campaign promises. The war could crush Russia or crush the petrodollar it cant end

CONSTANPUTINE

There will be a new Christian State of Byzantium, it will not be Greek or Bulgarian, just a Thrace vassal to Russia.

Greece is too fucked up and incompetent to annex and Bulgaria is still too poor (Greece even poorer lmao).

bump

Might as well give Thrace to Bulgaria at this point.

[LIKED]

PUTANTINE

That man tortured russians to death in the war

You guys are all retards, do you think they make moves without he approval of the west? The west wants war with Russia. I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL, YOU'RE ALL FUCKING RETARDS.

(checked)
Those dubs lead me to believe you. was OP a faggot?

He would forfeit any leftover "good legacy" if he did that. Starting a war after earning the noble peace prize right before leaving office, even the most pozzed libtard would have trouble rationalizing that. They would, but they will probably get a couple sprains from the mental gymnastics involved

Provide verification.

Greece should certainly be given something too boost international legitimacy. Cyprus should be liberated, Bulgaria also can be given some small piece of land. Syria receives a piece of the pie as well. The remainder is a Russian vassal state

And there's absolutely zero fucking news coming out of Syria. What good is a happening if we can't watch it happen? Fuck.

so you're saying Holla Forums isn't always right?

Yes, because once a NATO partner becomes an aggressor and attacks a sovereign country, they are on their own. NATO is no longer obligated to send aid or defend. NATO is a pact of defense, they are not supposed to be an invasion force.

It's a deal then.

Account for the counties and all that, I assume it would look like this.

A mutinied commander, Movladi Baisarov, said that Kadyrov "acts like a medieval tyrant. If someone tells the truth about what is going on, it's like signing one's own death warrant. Ramzan is a law unto himself. He can do anything he likes. He can take any woman and do whatever he pleases with her. (…) Ramzan acts with total impunity. I know of many people executed on his express orders and I know exactly where they were buried".[76] On 18 November 2006, Baisarov was killed in an ambush by members of Kadyrov's police on Moscow's Leninsky Prospekt, about two kilometres from the Kremlin.

Anna Politkovskaya, a veteran Russian reporter (murdered in 2006; case unsolved as of November 2016) who specialised in Chechnyan reporting, claimed that she had received a grainy video footage shot on a mobile phone of a man identical in appearance to Ramzan, saying that "[the clips were the murders of federal servicemen by the Kadyrovites, and also kidnappings directed by Kadyrov.[78] These are very serious things; on the basis of this evidence a criminal case and investigation should follow. This could allow this person to be brought to justice, something he has long richly deserved," she said. She was allegedly working on an article revealing human rights abuses and regular incidences of torture in Chechnya at the time of her murder.[22] Some observers alleged that Kadyrov or his men were possibly behind the assassination.[

good luck assad

Are you even trying?

And btw I do remember that whiny libcuck journalist that wanted to fight for the "poor" chechens being abused by other chechens. Topkek, terrorist killed by loyalists make no difference to me.

On 23 October 2006, a criminal case was registered on the basis of the video tape frames published by the Novaya Gazeta newspaper in Anna Politkovskaya's article. Sergey Sokolov, deputy editor-in-chief of the paper, told the Echo Moskvy Radio that it can be clearly seen in the video as to how "Kadyrov's military forces are beating federal soldiers" with participation of "a man looking like Ramzan Kadyrov".[80] On 7 October 2006, Politkovskaya was found shot dead in an elevator in her apartment in Moscow.

German human rights group the Society for Threatened Peoples (GfbV), which branded Kadyrov a "war criminal", has alleged that up to 75 percent of recent incidents of murder, torture, rape, and kidnapping in Chechnya have been committed by Ramzan's paramilitary forces.

Godspeed Assad

Hillarious

israel much like /furry/, /pone/, and Holla Forums, is a containment nation. if you destroy jews will flee and become fully globalized, making them much more dangerous and harder to exterminate.

Just Nuke Israel, then.
Fuck the cities and their history.

Chicago is as pozzed as you can get mate, and I know working class whites in Buffalo have been walloped harder than in just about every city other than Detroit, it's still pozzed.

The Memorial group investigator stated in its report: "Considering the evidence we have gathered, we have no doubt that most of the crimes which are being committed now in Chechnya are the work of Kadyrov’s men. There is also no doubt in our minds that Kadyrov has personally taken part in beating and torturing people. What they are doing is pure lawlessness. To make matters worse, they also go after people who are innocent, whose names were given by someone being tortured to death. He and his henchmen spread fear and terror in Chechnya. (…) They travel by night as death squads, kidnapping civilians, who are then locked in a torture chamber, raped and murdered"
The Kadyrovites are often accused of working as a death squad against Kadyrov's enemies. Ramzan is rumoured to own a private prison in his stronghold of Tsentaroy, his home village south-east of Grozny. Fields around Tsentaroy are allegedly mined and all access routes are blocked by checkpoints. On 2 May 2006, representatives of the Council of Europe's Committee for the Prevention of Torture (CPT) alleged that they were prevented from entering the fortress

On 1 March 2007, Lyudmila Alexeyeva, the head of the Moscow Helsinki Group rights organisation, stated that Kadyrov was "to blame for kidnappings of many innocent people. Their bodies were found later with signs of torture."[

Sounds like a great guy.

kek

Post discarded.

It's times like these I wonder what's going on in the timeline where the coup was successful.

On 15 July 2009, Natalia Estemirova, a member of Memorial society, who investigated the alleged abuses by government-backed militias in Chechnya, was abducted and shot to death.[93] Memorial's chairman Oleg Petrovich Orlov accused Kadyrov of being behind the murder,[94] and claimed that Kadyrov had openly threatened her by saying: "Yes, my arms are up to the elbows in blood. And I am not ashamed of that. I have killed and will kill bad people".[95] Kadyrov denied any involvement in the killing and promised to investigate the killing personally. He condemned the killers, and in response to Orlov's accusations, said: "You are not a prosecutor or a judge therefore your claims about my guilt are not ethical, to put it mildly, and are insulting to me. I am sure that you have to think about my rights before declaring for everyone to hear that I am guilty of Estemirova's death."[96] It was later reported that Kadyrov would be suing Memorial for defamation and slander, targeting Orlov personally with his complain

A man who criticised local officials and apparently Kadyrov in a YouTube appeal to the Russian President became a target of many threats due to which he had to flee to the neighboring republic of Dagestan. In May 2016, his house was burnt down by a group of masked men and his family was dragged out, put in a car and were thrown under a bridge. His wife also stated that they threatened the other residents with burning down their houses as well if they reported about the matter to anyone. Later, the Chechen police cordoned off his village in order to hunt him down. Kadyrov's spokesman denied these deports were true.[99][100] The complainant later publicly apologised to Kadyrov and accused the media of distorting his remarks in his video complaint.[101] He again fled to Dagestan in November 2016. According to human rights activist Svetlana Gannushkina, he had to flee after Chechnya's Deputy Interior Minister Apti Alaudinov personally threatened to kill him.

Good job roaches, now two superpowers are gonna roll out their cans of Raid on your asses. As if the "failed coup" earlier didn't already draw enough hostility towards them ontop of them flooding Europe as blackmail and demanding to be let into the EU so they have unmitigated access to the rest of the continent. On top of them actively supporting ISIS and being one of their biggest buyers of stolen blood oil. At this rate Constantinople might just end up becoming Constantinople again and whatever shitskins remain scattered back to their nests in the desert

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

The direct opposite was implied.

Keep trying hard, faggot

Why would you even want sauce from some dirty turk crying over child-murdering terrorists?

Ever since they left the mongolian steppes, mate.

I'm getting a kick out of seeing him get flustered

We see clearly now (us always knows) ISIS was the cover up to invade Syria when they were almost defeat as ISIS couldnt take syirian gob.

Syria is almost exausted and surrounded, war with turkey could open many fronts
US and kurds (SE-E)
Israel (SW)
Turkey (N-NE)

What Rusia,Iran or China will do? If they stay with Assad Syrian Gob, high chances to WW3.
Is Syria that important or just the excuse?
Would be Syria Yugoslavia 2.0 humanitarian war?

Syria is too important to Israel and Saudi Arabia, not the other way around.

(check'd)

As if it could ever be true.

Plz go back to /christian/

Egypt reporting in.
presstv.com/Detail/2016/11/25/495089/Egypt-Syria-Hama-Daesh-Saudi-Arabia

Sources

newsru.com/russia/05oct2005/kadyrov.html

chechnya.gov.ru/page.php?r=2

yahoo.com/news/report-blames-chechen-leader-over-killing-kremlin-critic-121619146.html

theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/23/chechen-leader-ramzan-kadyrov-threatens-whole-of-russia-opposition-warns

rferl.org/a/russia-chechnya-kadyrov-opposition-expose/27568698.html

ibtimes.com/chechen-leader-accuses-us-intelligence-framing-boston-bomber-dzhokhar-tsarnaev-1926343

rbth.com/news/2015/06/18/polygamy_is_blessing_mistresses_are_evil_-_chechen_leader_47014.htm

themoscowtimes.com/articles/putins-backing-allows-kadyrov-free-reign-for-open-threats-analysts-say-42790

web.archive.org/web/20100318050843/http://www.sptimes.ru/index.php?action_id=2&story_id=28409

thetimes.co.uk/article/chechen-who-sought-help-from-putin-flees-village-lbrpcjqz0

themoscowtimes.com/articles/man-whose-house-was-torched-apologizes-for-criticism-of-kadyrov-53080

mobile.nytimes.com/2009/07/18/world/europe/18chechnya.html?referer=

mobile.nytimes.com/2009/02/01/world/europe/01torture.html?hp&referer=

web.archive.org/web/20080506065346/http://www.jamestown.org/chechnya_weekly/article.php?articleid=2372265

GOOD LUCK ASSAD in this thead.

The winning strategy for Russia at this point is to rope-a-dope until Trump is sworn in.

Important facts to know:

I'd like to know who from Egypt is interested in helping Assad.

Who's she?

holy fuck how new are you

its all "muh realpolitik".
i oftenly find it irritating how people on pol put everything in the context of ideology and religion, rather than (or directly dismissing) geopolitical, social and socio-economic contexts.

Syrian Girl, how new are you?

Are they going to attack Israel or what?

So, they won, this checkmate to syria. When i thought war end was close. Their plan to divide syria is already done.
Rusia will keep base in little syria, and Iran and China will stay calm, a lucky Assad could stay in little syria russian protectored.

Nice try, but not really that well pulled off.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

GOOD LUCK EBO-

I mean, GOOD LUCK ASSAD!

Is this true? that was fast.

WE MAO NOW

Constantinople HYPE

this
also, ignore the k*rds on the list

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

(((you)))

You'll be eating those words out of your own ass very soon.

cocksuckers are trying to get all they can done before Trump gets in, kicks the roaches the fuck out of NATO, and then let's Putin go to town while offering him extra fire power.

If Trump can get an agreement that Russia won't ally with the Roaches, why not kick them out of Nato? And in exchange, the US moves all troops and missiles out of all Baltic nations. Hell move ALL nukes out of Europe.

We are the only White Christian powers left (though in our case, not for much linger unless we start deporting very quickly and sterilizing our spics.

ASSAD WILL WIN
KURDS WILL HELP
PUTIN WILL NOT CUCK OUT
EGYPT WILL BRING ANCIENT MEMES
KING ROACH BTFO
TRUMP WILL LEAD NEW CRUSADE INTO CONSTANTINOPLE
MAKE IT SO

and I should care… why?

fucking kek

I'm sure this has already been said in thread but this is so transparently just a way of trying to destroy Kurdish militias. Kek willing NATO doesn't drag us into a conflict with Russia before Trump is inaugurated under the guise of 'defending' our Turkish 'allies'.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

archive.is/sPiEn
Found this article from 2012 about Libyans invading Syria via Benghazi, crossing the Mediteranean into Adana, Turkey. Thought it may be relevant. I don't know anything about LandDestroyer's credibility.
Thoughts?

GOOD LUCK ASSAD in this thread

This action was coordinated with the US. Just a few days ago the US house voted to authorize a no-fly zone of Syria. It's too coincidental. We may get our war after all.

SPIEN

Nah, realpolitik would be doing what China does, flood the muslim areas with buddhist Chinese (or in this case orthodox Russians), enforce your own cultural and religious norms, and if the muslims engage in violence against your people you send in the army and have mass executions of muslim subhumans until they quiet down.

Instead Putin cucked out and lets Kadyrov basically have his own little muslim state within Russia.

The tsars are rolling in their graves.

People who talk about Trump and Putin working together against NATO allies are straight up retards. Trump would see this only as an opportunity to establish himself as a strong military leader and try to corner Russia. Russia needs to somehow shield his and Assad's forces in a way that stalemates Turkey. This is a dangerous development but I believe that Russia has a countermove for this.

GOOD LUCK BASED ASSAD

3 days ago…

test.almasdarnews.com/article/radical-saudi-cleric-calls-turkey-attack-syrian-army/

Also not letting Israel annex Palestine. Real anti-semites support a strong Israel, the alternative is them living with us, all of them, even the majority of Israelis who's families originally come from the MIddle East and North Africa.

CRUSH THE TURKROACH

No, we support a weak Israel with no nuclear weapons, no military of any kind, nuclear subs from various nations stationed off the coast at any given time, a Berlin Wall style enclosure to keep them all in, total trade embargo from the rest of the world, and mandatory deportation of ALL jews to this containment zone.

Why in the fucking hell would we want them to have any sort of power?

what's EA1?

Why do Arabs insist on putting words into their flags?

proof ?

SLAY THE TURK
DRAG HIM FROM HIS HOLE
RESTORE THE CITY THAT WAS LOST

hahaha simply ebin meme my politically incorrect friend :^)))))))
time to gas le googles and skypes amirite?

I hope the Latin Empire gets restored, not that faggy byzantine Empire

repent in german?

Daily Reminder that the 'Latin Empire' was Dutch, same goes for the Kingdom of Jerusalem

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baldwin_I,_Latin_Emperor (Count of Flanders)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godfrey_of_Bouillon (Duke of the Netherlands)

er, repent in frisian or spies in german

it was in the archive address

europe.newsweek.com/turkeys-erdogan-aims-ending-rule-cruel-assad-526478?rm=eu

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

That would be "beichte"

and that would be "Spion"

Eternal reminder that the King of the Greeks aka "roman" "emperor" allied with Saladin against the Kingdom of Jerusalem

and to hide he is a zionist puppet inmediatly said this to show himself as a muslim against jews policys.
He cares a lot about opressed people of the world.

aljazeera.com/news/2016/11/erdogan-protecting-jerusalem-muslim-obligation-161129172754348.html

He is such a good person.

Bomb them.

Mercilessly.

I don't care if this means casus foederis for NATO. They're too coward to proclaim it anyways.

DO IT.

Hey I'm stuck in the city. Not my fault I can't afford a 800,000 $ piece of property

Russia wants Assad in power, so probably not.

Since Trump won't go after Russia for Ukraine and establish a two front war, Russia could easily handle Turkey with the help of Iran.

No, if you read about Kadyrov's complacency about being a tin pot dictator in his own little realm, you'd understand that Putin benefits from his Tyranny in Chechnya, because he (kadyrov) gets to be his own little king and secondly, Putin still has his grip on the Caucasus. Holla Forums has always been shit at both international and geo politics, but the lack of critical thinking on any subject like you've just shown us is unacceptable. You should be gassed.

I've a suggestion, Trump could dump the Saudi's and other gulf tyrants and instead, purchase oil from Russia, it needn't be in great quantities, but it would certainly help to both get us out of the middle east, watch the house of saud collapse, and divert attention from the Muslims towards attacking Russia more so than America. Everyone wins, except Russia and The gulf arab tyrannies.

He was still a Roman Catholic, tard.

u wot m8

I find it really ironic that Turkey decides to do shit right after or during thanksgiving EVERY FUCKING TIME.

Why is this not stickied?

Too many Putin-bots here and easily swayed kids to really see an objective point of view. Seriously fuck you Kremlin web brigades. You have destroyed the internet!

germans were in some way the modern "refugees" in roman empire times. And roma used them as a political pressure tool too. XD

Trump is going to let Putin completely destroy Turkey

I wonder who could be behind this post?

I don't know Vladimir, you tell me.

You fucking Putin-bots are worse than the JIDF. There's literally no opposing or objective balanced opinion the minute Vatnik land is mentioned.

I don't trust either of you. The Turks are Pitbulls and the Vatniks are Vipers. Let them fight as they always have. I certainly hope it wears Russia down, because the Rooskies have a hankering of turning on us (Americans).

FUCKING TUMBLR!!!1

Fuck Holla Forums has gone downhill. You make a fucking joke and the retards either take you serious or think you are shilling. Where did all these rejects come from?

Let me guess, Israel is our greatest ally?

Laughing so hard right now. They are going to get deleted.

srsly

WE WWIII NOW
POST YFW

If this happens I would enlist in the marines.

REMOVED CHECHEN
REMOVE ROACH

I can tell you'd keep your cool when the 5.56 rounds go wizzing by your head Mr. Vatnik.

MFW the nukes hit

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

pyfw this happens

Okay.

I remember playing Arma III scenarios of RU/Turkey in Syria.
I also remember the main scenario of Arma II.
These Czechs might be spies after all.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

IT'S TIME

GOOD LUCK ASSAD.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD.

Ma all of these roaches be destroyed.

Underrated post; this will definitely work out well for Turkey I'm sure.

How so? I don't want my nation to be involved in a nuclear conflict. I openly acknowledge the Vatnik Putin as a Viper and the Turks as Pitbulls.

You on the other hand are ready to remove Kebab. So…when that first Turkish bullet goes by your head, I suppose you'll turn into Red Skorpion right then and there Mr. Chicken Hawk.

FUCKING KIKES

bump

Anything else on this?
:o

bump.

SAUCE OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN FAGGOT

Just the thought of Turkey getting nuked makes me want to fap to cockroach gore.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD!

Hohols go home until you come up with better memes.

Only finding Israeli papers talking about it.

Nowhere near Egypt and Syria. As much as I want Assad to win he was losing without Iran, Hezbollah, and Russia. The only Arabs that can fight are Yemenis and Lebos.

>Kurdistan
0/10.

He was fighting 80 countries at the same time. You're allowed to call on your allies.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Egypt and Syria lost the Yom Kippur War even though they had serious advantages and technology, the Syrians could've held the Golan if they closed of an entry to the valley but didn't, Arabs are atrocious fighter.

With the amount of Vodka still raping your braincells I doubt your can even find where your home is Vatnik.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

I posted for the good luck and prosperity.

archive.is/Ls95I

Is Trump actually going to get stumped?

wew

Three words:
YOUR MEMES SUCK
make better memes.

PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI!

Uuum nope. Correct your map.

Saint Paisios of Mount Athos :
“Events will start that will culminate with us taking back Constantinople. Constantinople will be given to us. There will be war between Russia and Turkey. In the beginning the Turks will believe they are winning, but this will lead to their destruction. The Russians, eventually, will win and take over Constantinople. After that it will be ours. They will be forced to give it to us.”
"The Turks will be destroyed. They will be eradicated because they are a nation that was built without God’s blessing. One third of the Turks will go back to where they came from, the depths of Turkey. One third will be saved because they will become Christians, and the other third will be killed in this war.” This is based on the Saint Kosmas prophecy.

“Turkey will be dissected. This will be to our benefit as a nation. This way our villages will be liberated, our enslaved homelands. Constantinople will be liberated, will become Greek again. Hagia Sophia will open again,” the text reads.

“Turkey will be dissected in 3 or 4 parts. The countdown has begun. We will take the lands that belong to us, the Armenians will take theirs and the Kurds their own. The Kurdish issue is at the works,” the text continues.

Saint Paisios wrote further: “As long as there is faith and hope in God, a lot of people will rejoice. All that will happen in these years. The time has come.”

This is when Putin-Bots have no ammo and/or are exposed. They resort to shitposting. An Aussie you are not Mr. Vatnik. Your shitposting falls apart fast, like your argument. Which you have nothing to say about other than discussion of memes.

But I'll leave you to the comfort of flexing your internet muscles while you hope that America will turn a blind eye towards Putin.

they try to escalate the conflict before TRUMP comes into power, because they know, that he will team up WITH RUSSIA and not against it.
this again is their worst nightmare.

as you know, turkey is just a lapdog of washington and therefore israel.
it has been a lapdog since WWII.
it has NATO / US bases all over it.
it sponsors, supplies and hosts ISIS.

and now it tries to escalate the whole situation, to make it impossible for the future US administration to coalise with russia.

it is vital to them that the recently initiated cold war 2.0 wont end on inauguration day 2017, because this would also mean the end of their long time plans for russia itself (overthrow and privatize it (again)).

the question is: how will putin react?

will he try to solve this diplomatically or to stall turkeys military efforts without tackling them too hard, hoping that they will simply run out of time (they have less than 2 months to succeed)?

or will he bomb the shit out of them, directly or indirectly (through the SAA)?

bump

Explain why this is a big deal?

On top of this, why is it the usual alt-media suspects that are reporting on this? Shouldn't there be other sources if the quotes from Erdogan in it are, indeed, straight from Erdogan's mouth?

Because they are no longer being obscure about it and may directly clash with Russian forces in the area since he backs Can't Mossad.

2016 HAPPENINGS EVERY DAY!

Interesting, and potentially important. Keyword: potentially.
Nothing's actually happened yet, so we'll see if that was just talk of if he intends to do something new.

dude, they are already IN SYRIA.
theres nothing hypothetical abou it anymore.

Really

I propose this, after Turkey is leveled to dust, we declare the whole site the new Battleground:Earth. The world can then carve it in two north to south, and all future wars can be fought there. No nukes, no attacking homelands, equal headcount encounters, winner gets their way for items that can not be se be settled peacefully. Make war great again!

I know. Turkey being in Syria isn't exactly news, though. Operation Euphrates Shield or however it's spelled. They're fighting Kurds and ISIS.

They haven't fought against the Syrian government or Russian forces as far as I know, so until that happens or there's an increase in Turkish involvement it isn't really anything new.

So in other words, pic related might actually become a reality.

I can't understand why Erdogan did it. For one, ISIS are on the run and almost out of options, and if Trump is a good man then they will no longer have US support. What would he accomplish other than making an enemy of Russia? Turkey is FUCKED if Russia retaliates; they're just not strong enough to fight 'em.

We know of the pipeline plans. But surely such are not reward enough for the massive amount Turkey is so very likely to lose?

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

I'm a burger. The only reason you have a country is because we fund you, have our state department officials people publicly run your government as "elected" officials, and our special forces are trading bullets with whatever a Vatnik is in your East. When we tell you to give us all your gold and oil rights, you gave it to us and thanked us for sending your conscripts to their deaths defending them. Joe Biden's son thanks the families of those men for their service in protecting his oil rights from russian vatniks btw. Best of all and like the obedient monkey you are, you are begging to become more of a slave than you already are; who are we to deny you your requests?

So, when i say your memes are shit, they're shit. Get a clue from your master and make better memes. Now back down on your knees hohol, I'm not done extracting wealth from your shithole of a country.

Didn't these Turkniggers just have a coup though?

Twas a false flag. Erdogan encouraged it to happen so he could oust any traitors.

fuck off you smelly roach mongrel

Don't let your memes be dreams.

I'm not sold on Iran, Palestinians, Iraq, or the Kurds belonging in the top category, but the bottom category is indisputable.

Are you drunk?

v v v v

The coup happened because the CIA was about to pounce spurdogan with their gulen goons spread throughout the 2 cities with their Base of Operations located in Incirlik, but Putin spoiled the wannabe sultan about it just in time they were about to pull it off, then turk shenanigans ensued where gulen and the cia end up being the sore losers of the coup, but most people never bothered to know about it because muh smart turks that's why.

Que?

that doesn't even make logical sense

Shit, man, they have clones?!

They cloned some shit genes, they all look weak.

As long as they don't drag anyone else into it this can only be a good thing.

Hwell in that case

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW! WE CRUSADERS AGAIN FAM! REMOVE KEBAB! REMOVE JEWS! MAKE THE MIDDLE EAST GREAT AGAIN!

what about strikes within the Turkish borders?

Hey friend, fodder is fodder, right? I mean, if we ever go back to infantry based warfare or there's ever a problem (like an EMP) where air support isn't available at a moment's notice, even dumb sand niggers can fire a volley.

NO, you're a filthy Vatnik. See I'm an American, not a ground beef sandwich. Born in the North East so fuck you you Siberian mail order bride. I don't need to shill unlike you Putin-bots Kremlin fed vatnik whores.

I know you think you're clever in attempting to sow seeds of discord in your lame Rooskie divide and conquer tactic that you used just now. (I'm not an Oz fag you stupid faggot. So learn to read English you slav cannon fodder).

Unfortunately I'm already on to you fags and means of internet deception. You're honestly worse than the JIDF.

And to clear things up, I don't need wealth from the Aussies. I don't need to exploit them. Try harder shillbot. Putin ain't paying you to suck his micro dick for nothing.

Good point. How much of their invading armiescitizens are left to rapetake refuge in other countries?

UIDF working hard tonight.

Seems gud to me

GOOD LUCK ASSAD! MAKE THEM DEAD!

I suppose, quality over quantity has always been our thing though, and it works pretty damn well.

Who knows? Probably millions. Going beyond Syria and Turkey, other muds would likely try to bandwagon on for the gibs as well, meaning potentially hundreds of millions

I'm Turkish, I'm Ukrainian, I'm Australian. Make up your fucking mind. Stop drinking all that damn Vodka.

You're sweating Putin. Worried a Republican is coming in office are we?

The Turkish Army, what remain of it after getting rid of the gulen ghouls within its ranks (around 40% of the turk military), and also with their pet terrorist rats are currently not in a very good condition after losing a LOT of their tanks, equipment and personnel throughout their little Syrian adventure by:

- failing in their attempt to take territory from the Afrin Kurds and from the Manbij side, especially on the Afrin front
- walking into ISIS ambushes (IEDs, car bombs, sniper/ATGM fire,etc.)
- ((((accidental)))) airstrikes from NATO because muh kurds muh raqqa
- that one SyAAF hit and run after shelling SAA positions in Latakia (with 0 Syrian Army losses, seriously how do they not manage to kill at least 1 or 2 from mass arty shelling is beyond me)
- tried to pull a pincer maneuver towards Al-Bab (like what the SDF did on manbij), except it did not work (the west arm of the pincer got whittled down from SAA? & YPG/ISIS fire on both sides while the eastern arm got whacked on both sides by SDF and ISIS)

In short; The Syrian Army will the ones who will take Al-Bab and keep it, terrorists are too spent from fighting the SDF and Turks, the turks lost a lot more than the former three combined which remained unreported of course.

The Turks are welcome to send many more of their men and terrorist goons as much as they like, they will all be thrown into the ISIS vs. Kurd meatgrinder fight fest while the Syrian Army clean them all up while liberating the rest of rightful Syrian clay (obviously including Iskanderoun aka Alexandretta)

Modern warfare is two things, information war / propaganda and network systems meaning how well you can assess the enemies structure and then exploit weaknesses.

Numbers and such mean little these days.

REMOVE KIPPAH
REMOVE KEBAB
REMOVE KIPPAH
REMOVE KEBAB
REMOVE KIPPAH
REMOVE KEBAB
REMOVE KIPPAH
REMOVE KEBAB
REMOVE KIPPAH
REMOVE KEBAB
REMOVE KIPPAH
REMOVE KEBAB
REMOVE KIPPAH
REMOVE KEBAB
REMOVE KIPPAH
REMOVE KEBAB
REMOVE KIPPAH
REMOVE KEBAB
REMOVE KIPPAH
REMOVE KEBAB
REMOVE KIPPAH
REMOVE KEBAB
REMOVE KIPPAH
REMOVE KEBAB
REMOVE KIPPAH
REMOVE KEBAB
REMOVE KIPPAH
REMOVE KEBAB
REMOVE KIPPAH
REMOVE KEBAB
REMOVE KIPPAH
REMOVE KEBAB

Civil War 2 would be Rural vs Urban, and would be won by rural for simply barricading the borders of urban areas, since they can't self sustain. They would starve within weeks/months and start to kill each other for food, niggers would effectively self remove. The danger in a Civil War though is surrounding countries plus Russia and China who could use this situation to weaken the US further or even attack us.

Jerusalem is not kike related.

that news was denied by the Egyptians

I don't spend tax dollars on your shitty monkey country just so that you can shitpost in a /sg/ thread about Russians.
Your memes are getting more retarded by the post; are you pulling them from a neocon facebook group or something?

You mean the same Russia that has some of the most primer CQC, CQB, Air-force, Navy and tanks in the world?

Russia is dumb as hell in unexpected wars because its hard for a large nation to turn on a dime. However if prepared they are a powerhouse.

the only homeland jews deserve is an ash tray

(checked)
u wot m8te?
(witnessed)
Those trips confirm that your shitpost is godtier. 10/10, would raff again.

Aye, it's true. But look at what happened during WWII. If you throw enough fodder at something, eventually it just becomes a numbers game. Didn't Germany have a k/d of 18:1 vs Russia at the end of the war or something like that? Even if you're killing almost 20 of them, it doesn't matter if they have 30 times more soldiers. I could be wrong. I don't know the exact figure. That was just something I seen posted, I can even remember where. Russia had 24 million casualties, or thereabouts. Germany had something like 6-8 million, but that was in total for the whole war, not just against Russia.

I've been waiting to post this one for a while now

The Overton window will almost never allow that. For the time being, Israel is the best place for them. They could wipe out Palestine and then there wouldn't be any excuse whatsoever for any Jew to live outside of Israel. They'd all be able to fit.

I don't understand, what does this mean? Is it good or bad?
Apparently the got the shit kicked out of them strategically and tactically in dagestan, but they deus vulted to victory with cries of "Christ is Risen" and shit. Pretty awesome:
http:// thesaker.is/ulus-kert-an-airborne-companys-last-stand/
Still, it makes me wonder how effective they would be against turk roaches if they have so much trouble with rebels.

Good luck Assad

I hope Russia sends troops to help so they end up killing off each other.
The less Turks and Russians around the better off the world is for everyone else.
Reminder to always shoot Russians between the eyes

Checked ID trips.

They won't be satisfied with just the small slivers of land the palestineans have left; all of this Syria shit is suspiciously in line with their long term planning.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

I BEREEEEEEEVE IN YOU!

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

I can't fucking wait for Assad to take Turkroach territory with Trump and Putin help

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

What can a mere man do in the face of such trips?!

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

I cant read yid and I'm not up on my SandLand geography. I don't know what that represents. We let them take Palestine, get them the fuck out of our countries, sieze their assets and then the moment they try and take more territory, we wipe it off the map.

Bait them into it, like they try and bait us into everything else.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

How would you convert the Mohammedan population? If they actually believe it means they would rather die than convert.

That's why the 4th(5th?) gen warfare method of tempting people into first becoming relativists and materialistic hedonists is used. Once people only care about pleasure impulses and are tolerant of everything they can be moulded into anything and easily controlled by their passions.

——————————————

Neoconservatives have been maneuvering Turkey against Russia and for other purposes for quite some time; pic related.

Also
I hope this kind of shit ends soon, I wouldn't be so mad if the Turkroaches just said "gib clay" instead of hiding behind some human rights bullshit

Can't Mossad the Assad boys.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD!
Burn a few roaches for me.

Translation: "Since Hillary can't start WW 3, we'll do it instead!"

Mudslime globalist puppets.

Have a higher res image.

What the fuck?

Geographically most of New York has always been conservative, its just that there are nowhere near as many people in the rural areas as there are in New York City.

You can clean up most of the blue stained areas by removing dead people and illegal aliens from the voters registry.

Don't know, Flynn has been too cozy with the roaches for my liking.

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/foreign-policy/305021-our-ally-turkey-is-in-crisis-and-needs-our-support
archive.is/iOtYI

Turkey entered Syria around a month ago, I'm a bit confused as the OP makes it sound like they're just now going in.

WERE GONNA BUILD ISRAEL, AND GET THE GOYIM TO PAY FOR IT!

They were just "securing their border" then and fought the kurds to prevent them from linking their territories; now they're saying they want to take Assad out and will fight the SAA.

They were fighting SAA then too though and weren't even hiding that they were.

OH PROPHET OF KEK
RETURN TO US!!!

archive.is/q4rIK

We'll build a wall and make Los Angeles and Berkeley pay for it.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Not all New Yorkers are from the city you fucking nigger

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Stop memeing this teabaggers

Nigger are you alright? Did you hit your head?

youtube. com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY&t=163s

Kek'd and checked.

Maybe they'll both just destroy each other?

that is some Fancy Kebab™-tier horseshit. HAHAHAHAHA

So, you're saying southeast Europe will smell less stank-ass hashishy for a while. Thank fuck.

^dis

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Why is this pinned? This is old news nothing burger.

DON'T INTERFERE WITH THE BASHEER!

Why did Moonman just say "6 million innocent jews"?

Yes, Turkey taking a side against Assad and Putin means that if they get invaded by Putin they're fucked.

Nigger don't you dare loop my state in with California commie faggots nor should you group Jefferson with Commiefornians.

The Globalists and the Obama Administration want to finish Syria before Trump gets into office.

dubs of truth?

Kurds need to be fucking genocided

fucking checked

average height of male turks is 5' 1"

Explains their inability to ever learn

(checked)
I'm Greek. Every time I check in with the land of my fathers I become more and more convinced that Greece is the future the jews have in store for the rest of the world. In other words, they ain't gonna do shit even if by some miracle Golden Dawn took power.
If we had a Trump, Putin, or Duterte of our very own though…

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

I'm feeling this too. Turkey took its chance it seems like

GODSPEED ASSAD
REMOVE TURKROACH

Just because turkroaches live there doesn't mean it's not prime European clay.

SAA and Russia will slaughter the seljuq scum.

No, they didn't. They approved a bill that makes the president review the possible effectiveness of such a thing.

this

anatolia is fucking pretty and i want it

You do know that in a nuclear blast roaches are some of the only animals that can survive?
discovery.com/tv-shows/mythbusters/mythbusters-database/cockroaches-survive-nuclear-explosion/

And why wonder why they ain't scared of Big Bear.

the invasion is old news. finding out the reason for it, is new.

I'm not surprised. People who live by the sea are the biggest idiots in America. Especially when they choose to. Every few years or so, their houses get destroyed by some sea driven weather, but they never move. Instead they pay for house insurance (which is higher near a death trap) and hope it's not as bad as before. Just move you fucking idiot. God damn.

do we have any more news on whats happening atm guys?

It depends on where honestly, if you live by the sea in Florida you're fucking retarded, because it's barely above sea level, but Massachusetts and Maine have coastal cliffs and are much higher above sea level.

It's not really my thing, but the living next to the ocean can be super comfy. Clean air, little noise and traffic. Beautiful horizons. It's not so bad. If you can afford it.

If she had fucked up teeth, she would look almost exactly like my first girlfriend.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD
Lending my energy with some fresh OC.

Yep :/
Northern CA, upsate NY, and southern IL all need to be their own states; they may not have a ton of people, but they are still each two senate seats in theory.

assad is still a terroristic sandnigger. just because putin bought loyalties, hates israel, and that he's not as bad as the rest of kebabland doesn't make him good.

You'll note that most of Washington and Oregon are also red. We're red states with blue cities, and that tips the balance.

I understand the disconnect between discourse and action, but what about this:
I understand it is a muslim propaganda center, but are they so retarded to push this solely on the basis of speeches and not actual actions?
Israel is surrounded by enemies, and no matter how much you beg to differ the zionists are not the Globalists, by deed and action they do politics and funds to people against Israel and not in favor.
No matter how much you want to mark the jews out of the matter, they, too, NOT EQUALLY to the United States, have freedom.
Most of you just think it is too much of a bad business to protect them from all those enemies because you hate their kind.
What happens if you are wrong ?
And the polarization is actually United States of America and Israel against Russia, China, North Korea, Iran against Islam, fighting each other on different battlegrounds ?
As in those three currents oppose each other, the only reason why the United States was counted out was because of the Hegemony of their power under globalist organizations.
Now under Trump the United States is again on deck and not on the hands of the EU and the UN, as was the case under Hussein Obama, what happens now ?

A second source even?

Oh boy. More fodder for Russia to slay.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

That's Shawarma

Watch the video on the site

Just so you guys know, they have already been in Syria for over a month, what is this red alert bullshit?

Erdogan states openly that those troops are in Syria to oust Assad. Something about a foreign army in your country taking over…

You don't spend any money on America you fucking Slav whore. You never made a post that isn't based only on memes and you don't even know what the fuck you're talking about.

Russia spends tax dollars on support for America? Yeah fuck off. Repay the 6 Billion Clinton gave you dipshit.

Clearly you've never been to California.

Turkey is a majority Sunni nation, therefore allied with Saudi Arabia and so Isis is their personal army.
Russia is alligned with Iran, a shia Majority, but they're allined with Assad.

The Russians by proxy know not to try to intimidate a Republican president. They hate democrats the most because of how spontaneous they are. Where as Republicans the Vatniks know will be stern and firm.

song?

I wuz vikangs?

It's Hell March from the Command and Conquer Red Alert soundtrack.

So your ""proof"" are from know organization financed by the USA to destabilize Russia.

It's about as credible as quoting CNN for "Trump facts".

Roman master race

You mean French right?
Give back Holland heretic British-German mongrels.

Incoming OC

I found a roach in my garage today and took a shit on him.

Here's hoping Russia won't abandon Syria. Iran, too, should get involved.

TRIPS CONFIRM: TURKS WILL GET SHAT ON

where is this? would be so cool to live in such building

it means rip lebanon, syria, half of iraq, jordan, kuwait, sinai, and a chunk o saudi

DOND MESS WID ME,GIDDO xDDD

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Halfchan/pol/ removed all Turkey threads
Earlier today they removed the UFO threads, however credible those were. New aircraft?

Checked. Your shit looks like a dick though.

Same person, new ID, though (restarted PC)
Dunno. Likelihood is in the larger cities.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

GOOD LUCK ASSAD, MAY GOD BLESS YOU

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

It is called the "Greek toe" because it is the toe on all the ancient Greek statues, also the statue of liberty. It is also sometimes referred to as a "King's toe", because it is supposedly an indicator of leadership qualities. I have also heard that it is an indicator of intelligence among other things. It is typically referred to as a Morton's toe if you are interested in researching yourself. I have had a DNA test, and know my family roots, fairly far back. I have almost all Northern and Western European in me; mostly Scandinavian and have a "Greek toe". This I consider further evidence that the Greeks were primarily Nordic. I wish I had some true data on it though.

Sage for off-topic.

Finn here, with lots of Scandinavian.

Almost all the dubs wishing Assad luck are 33. What is KEK trying to tell us?

Assad/Russia are one side of the same old Jewish/Masonic coin, numbnuts.

Erasing one side of the coin means the other side has absolute power dipwad

There is a lot of evidence on it, I am not going to go much into it but lurk for a while mate, and you will see it. It is mostly in the ancient history threads. I am not convinced completely, but I am heavily leaning towards them being Nordic, it makes a lot of sense when you consider North Africa, and a lot of the Near East were traditionally Aryan lands. Iran, for instance, stems from the word "Aryan", meaning noble. Then they get raped by Arabs for way too long and they are now swarthy muzzies. India also stems from the word Aryan.

This isn't completely related, but it made me think of this and it is an excellent read. Check it out.

radixjournal.com/journal/2015/2/14/the-roots-of-the-white-man

From what I have read, Finns have a big divide in racial makeup. The western half is more Nordic, while the Eastern half is the "Finngoloid" that gets shitposted about once in a while - a genetic group isolate. Thanks for the data, I have asked about it on Holla Forums before to get more samples. It is definitely interesting that most people who have "Greek toes" don't have much or any (in my case anyway) ancestry from Greece.

Not all faggot,
My dub trips were of a Turk Roach literally being shit on.

Here's another angle for you.

Don't sexualize my poo user
Unless you're a kike, then it's your nature

Read what I said again, slower this time, you weren't included for a reason

and without thinking about poo like the heeb you are

No

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

GOOD LUCK ASSAD!!

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Aryan has a lot of different meanings, I am generally using it as a catch-all for whites. Aryan means noble, is a specific indo-european tribe, and also a (mostly) catch-all for whites. Have some substance to what you want to say, if I have it so off, then educate me, fag. I think the Greeks were Nordic (not all of them, but a higher % of the ruling castes), and also Aryan. Show me how smart you are.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Turkey has encouraged the crusading.
I for one, welcome it.
DUES VULT

Here's one I prepared earlier. First is absolute worst-case, where all counties less than 70% voting for Trump go blue. Second is better-case, where all counties voting at least 50% trump go red. Borderline percentage counties were counted as "no man's land" seized by the side nearest to it.

The number and the date mean something personal. Kek is watching apparently

I am still not able to find anything about this on other media than RT. Seems to me like if it happened, the media would try to spin it against Assad instead of being quiet.

So what gives?

I always considered the idea that baba vanga might be some kind of psyop/jewish predictive programming thing more than a real psychic. But all I can say for certain is, we're the meme captains now. The universe won't be predicted it will be shaped by us through kek.

Turkey is fucked.Russia will embargo the shit out of them. They are doomed.

This map shows israel, but not palenstine. I wonder is jewgle "accidently removed it again

Hi me, it's me, me.

I am about 10000% certain that this is yet another push for war with Russia by the US. Turkey never does anything without the US telling them to do so. Everyone knows that the US wants war with Russia, if you compare their military capabilities you will see that Russia has no chance, the US will devour Russia. They are probably trying to force Russia into conflict before Obama gets kicked out of office.

Turks know that they will lose kurdistan when trump goes into office and they are trying to win as much as they can.

Doubt it, that analyses is simply too silly.

Why?

Because that is not sound at all, why would you go declare a war that you can't win? Erdoğan is a demon but he's not a fool. These things don't happen randomly or stupidly like that.

Mistake. Why?

they got him, boys, its over

Good luck Mr. Assad!

I hope they nuke that fucking cockroach Erdogan.

A war that will stop 2 months later?
Erdogan wants a Turkey that is isolated so he can rule it.And with attacking Syria he succeds exactly that.An embargo with Russia will start in the next years.
Kourdistan is anyway lost because

I can only trace my family back to 1620 in Germany, then the lastname not die out, but their portraits disappear and then it becomes really hard to find any semblance without any picture.
But the lastname continues for a little more.

Anyone know numbers might just be a token force which won't really achieve anything. Most likely they aren't there to combat assad, just take out a land claim and help smuggle fleeing ISIS fighters and weapons/drugs/slaves etc out of Syria.

It was never yours, LARPing Gaul.
You have been cucked so hard by us Dutch that you to this day still LARP as your betters.

What's next, claiming that Napoleon Bonaparte was Gaulish too?

The D&C against Russia is weakening. The two peoples that have despised Russia from antiquity have been the Turks and their mongrel offspring the Ashkenazi. They have sought and worked for the destruction of Russia ever since they ended the Russian Empire and created their reviled Russian Marxist state.

The Holocaust of the Russian peoples during the Russian revolution was solely for the purpose of destroying Russia's genetic stock, so that they could flood it with non-Russians, just as they have done across Europe.

The hatred for Russians comes from world war one and two, which was spearheaded by Ashkenazi's and Turkish descendants. This hatred stems from when Russia overreached to conquer many satellite nations.

Anyone who studies history knows that Russian truly dindu nuffin except get raped and pillaged by Turkish mongrel Ashkenazi neanderthals, and turned into a shithole. Much of the core of the Russian population is still European, so it is not too late for restoration.

1620, that was during the 30 year war in Germany, where 25% to 40% of the entire population died. Your family likely lost their parents and were probably forced to move somewhere new

Are you still going? Everybody hates you here, UIDF,

You are definitely out of your mind and totally dont understand what nuclear weapons are.

Besides that, it really only takes one new innovative weapon to completely change the playing field.

Think guns vs swords.

How practical is Russia's EMP device used on that ship?

Very, by the looks of things.
IF that device is as good as they claim, not even America has any chance.

Most of my family got displaced after World War II, my grandfather on my father's side had a russian countess for mother that had the money to get away by boat, his father was german nonetheless.
Both my grandparents on my mother's side are still alive, they're both german,
The only portion of the family wich whom I still have contact anyway,

is any of assad or erdogan redpilled?

looks to me like jews tricket erdogan into fighting assad

is assad redpilled or just another puppet?

It's not even a matter of military capabilities, it's about Russia's allies. If you count every communist "shithole" that would gladly offer a helping hand and their secret service - not sure what ABC agency it runs by lately, that during the USSR alone had more than 500,000 agents on their territory - think about how many more were shown to be part of every government when they opened the archives of Moscow.
They do not boast, that is a fact, but russians are far from being the underdog on most of the conflicts.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Civil war 2 will most likely be boarderless street warfare

Resolution 5732: “Caesar #SYRIA Civilian Protection Act.” 15th Nov. 2016 - pic related

More propaganda for humanitarian war.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

The first photo was just taken further down the road.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

I'm trying to figure this out as well. Very fishy.

Im with this guy.

The question you have to ask is do you want to live on a street of Jews.

If the answer is no then you should support Israle.

Basically we need one small ghetto for Jews and one for the Mudslimes after we thin out their numbers a bit and then nobody outside of those places has to deal with them.

Dubs confirm. All soothsaying is an attempt to force the universe into a recognizable pattern. It is a form of temporal colonialism, an active rather than a passive art.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD!!!

Don't lose faith fellow greeklad. Άμα θες ένα μεγάλο και τρανό ηγέτη για την χώρα, όπως έχει η τωρινή κατάσταση καλύτερα να αρχίσεις να ετοιμάζεσε ο ίδιος. Θα κάνω και εγώ μια προσπάθεια.

new york is almost 1/3rd parkland. Upstate is all trees. We're a bunch of hicks. It sucks having all those cocksuckers from the city ban guns from our state

I want to believe.

the cockroaches that inhabit turkey destroyed and renamed Constantinople, and genocided the Armenians, the first people to adopt Christianity 2000 years ago. Do you know nothing of history?

I'm a Turk living in Turkey Holla Forums, what should I do?

lol you mother fucker

Fellow Turk here, nothing to worry about as long as you keep paying your gas bills.

100% Greek foot. also Greek

Just afraid of being forced to become a soldier since I'm quite young. I'm not fighting ZOG's war.

Praise KEK, it'll protect us.

sandwars: rise of the roachreich

you do realise of course that every nation in the balkans has had their own senile old man that talks to himself wise old prophet that talks to god that gives their own prophecy of how things will play out favorably to them depending on what nation they just happen to live in , right? Bulgarians have theirs , Romanians have theirs , Serbians have theirs even the communism indoctrinated slavs of 'Macedonia' have theirs

The question is: if indeed it all comes to pass why would Putin after all the fighting , the efforts and the toil he will/would do just hand over anything to a nation that hasn't been friendly towards Russia since the Orlof incident , has constantly been taking orders from anyone with two coins to rub together to buy them off, didn't even participate in the fight and is currently nothing but a glorified puppet state and a beast of burden debt for the EU ?
Why not just keep the damn city for themselves ,do some ethnic cleansing and rename it to Putingrad or something?

Ironically enough me mum that is among the most gypsy-looking in the family pigmentation-wise (except for green-hazel eyes) has been described as Nordish-ish because of her stature, body-shape and face. Same with me but being a man my semitoid influences become more apparent (bigger ears and Roman nose).

I can safely say that ALL of us in the Balkans hate turkroaches more than we distrust Ruskies.

Holland is a fucking province, the country is called the Netherlands you double-mongrel.

fair 'nough , but what about the russkies themselves? do they feel the same way?

That's Chamene'i you imbecile, not Rouhani.

Pic related actually Rouhani

Why the fuck would the world's second largest military power give a fuck about MUH FEELZ?

After half millennium of cockroach tyranny we've grown pragmatic enough to hardly give a shit about being looked down upon. When you'be been degraded by the lowest lifeforms on earth for centuries it's kinda acceptable when the guy that put a man to space first does not treat you as an equal.

So your great great grandfather was a traitor instead of your great great grandmother being a rape victim/harem whore?

Europeans still mad they got BTFO by a bunch of mongols on horses with bows, ayy lmao.

If Constantinople wasn't such a hub of degeneracy where the empress fucks around like a whore maybe the ottomans wouldnt have won in such a Landslide ;)

Wasnt it the Ottomans who joined the German side in WW1 and got completely fucked by the allies and had all their empire carved up in to different countries?

Goats don't count, Moustafa.

Good Luck Assad!

Byzantines did the mistake to allow turkmuds peacefully immigrate into Anatolia. They thought that turks might had basic human gratitude, decency or honor.

The biggest mistake the Ottomans made in WW1 was to liksten to the Germans who as we can see now have the strategic capabillities of a 3 year old playing poker.

The sultan trusted the germans when they said they would take care of the british and they needn't worry about north africa and keep sending oil and blackpowder instead of fortifying the mideterranean sea.

The only crusade with includes Turkey is the one against them.

Tbh the byzzies fucked up at that point.
For a christian peasant the jizha was cheaper then the byzantine taxes.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Germany would've won the Western front if not of the imbecile Austrian armies who required daily help.

Totally bruv, they didn't have any battles they lost crushingly and just rolled into towns and demanded gibs me dats from the 100% infallible genetically superior aryan byzanties that make your cock hard just thinking how euphoric they were.

re-read this then and let let me re-phrase the question of the hypothetical scenario because you seem to be getting the world 'feel' too literally

what good reason(s) and/or guarantees would a nation like Russia have to simply hand over some freshly conquered lands ,their just due of that war , to a nation that hasn't been allied to them since it's emancipation , has rejected any influence coming from Russia consistently throughout the years since then going to such lenghts as civil war and is currently without any competent or even forthcoming leadership that shows any signs of changing that stand towards the russians or even being capable of handling such a task?

THEY CAN'T EVEN HANDLE THEIR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY AS IT IS RIGHT NOW , HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU EXPECT THEM TO HANDLE IT WHEN IT DOUBLES IT'S POPULATION SIZE AND HALF OF THEM ARE MUSLIMS?

again?

Fucking Vatniks.

same here but im scandi, german, and slav boipussy bastard child

what is song?

It baffles me too how some people think they can get Itanbul greek again.
Like most european country the greek birthrate is under replacement rate, they are overaged and weak in contrast to the turks who just kept multiplying and now have as many muzzies sitting on the bosporus as there are christians in greece.

Wont happen, the greeks dont have enough expendable young men for this nor would the russians want to sacrifiece their for the greek cause.

Russia making some independent protectorate to get acess to the sea would be more logical, but this would only happen in a major war scenario the greeks wouldnt be prepared for either.

I cannot see at all how any of the Russia's original darkness of the marxists and communists had anything to do with the Turks. I can see the connection with the Kabbalist Jews. But the Turks, while they are blind raging pitbulls, have a profound hatred of communism.

The original Marxists and Communist villains of Russia actually stem from German Jews. Even Vlad Lenin has ancestrial links to the Kabbalists of Germany. While I would see a Rothschild connection in there, I don't see a Turkish conspiracy one.

And yes I do agree that Russia was at it's only prime under the Tzars. The Red Revs meant downhill after that.

You don't need too many young men to run a month long siege campaign with long range bombardment.

That is easily fixed.

If we dropped some kind of sterilizing chemicals on the muslim world then our birthrate would be higher than theirs.

Wishmaster by Nightwish, target of many a misheard lyrics video.

IFIFIFIFIF

Turkey is shelling kurdish strongholds which results in only the more fanatic population to stay behind and fight while delivering contant martyr material for the displaced ones to be motivated to keep breeding and make their children pick up the gun if they cant do it themselves.
Thus, Turkey is in trouble concerning the kurdish demography just as greek is in trouble with the turkish one.
How desperate must you be to think that chemical warfare wont go unpunished either by other countries economically recoiling from the culprit of the atrocity economically or responding to it with germ warfare?
You dont wanna open that box and legitimize such warfare as the islamic word surely also has enough people to stick some molecules together to create something nasty whose use would be legitimized by your own cruelty.

LARPing retards, Greece needs to get its shit together firstly and should russia clash with turkey and islamic protectorate with some more russian settlers to even out the numbers maaaaaaybe (as russia hasnt so many people to spare either ) is all you can hope for.

user, he is kebab.

I think if the US and Russia did it, there wouldnt be anyone who could really say shit.

Plus its not like Im proposing we drop sarin and kill everyone.
Just that we drop something that will sterilize them which will prevent poor innocent kids being born in to such a primitive backwards hellhole.

Wew I bet if I told you that it takes less people to make 10 000 cars than to drive all of them you would still call me a LARPer.

Fucking dunce.

Mh yeah ok.
If the US, Russia and China would press for me to become the Khan of Xinjiang there wouldnt be anyone to say shit either.
We are talking here about immensly controverse actions with a great impact which noone in power yet pointed at being possible just to get a scenario of a greek constantinople

This is like we would imagine possible scenarious to make afghanistan a bhuddist theocracy. Sure something will work, but getting it into motion is pure fantasy.

There are scenarious that are plausible such as Tuaregs breaking off Mali and implausible ones like the world teaming up to fight for your ideal bosporus scenario.

its not about there being less people to make them, its about thehypothethical scenario that these people will gift them to you which rustles my jimmies.

White people are so pathetic that need to resort to chemical warfare because they cannot convince their women to have more children.

PRAISE KEK MY SIDES HAVE LEFT THE UNIVERSE

There's multiple kinds of kebab, user. You shouldn't always look on the sunni side of life.

Erdogan tells his people to make three children and pushes for islamic conservatism which makes this more easy.
Angry Holla Forumslacks want to depopulate their foes by using dirty tricks noone used yet due to it being the equivalent of nuking someone and not expecting shit to escalate.

not while your leash is held by the EU champ , they'd sooner see their own populations decline(as they have for many years now) before they let one muslime perish if they can help it

well the russians are not the cuckbois of Brussels , are they now? I mean sure, there would be whailing and whinning and great gnashing of teeth by the(((humanitarian rights groups))) but in the end they can't really force them to do anything can they? Afteral Russia is a sovereign nation whose own laws supersede any international made up laws that were cooked up by some paid&bought Brussel think tank and their own currency , which as shitty as it may be it's still their own

Is a file named "saudi-database.zip" from Hillary/Podesta email leaks relevant to this thread?

Because I have it, i-if anyone wants it.

Looks like I have to repeat myself:
I clearly pointed out that sterilizing the middle east would reduce a lot of suffering. So people like me wouldnt find it controversial.
Its not like Im proposing we kill them all. Just stop them having more sand niglets.
Im sure you have heard the saying 'you gotta be cruel to be kind'.

The fact that the Greeks get their old Hagia Sofia and constantiniple back is just a side bonus.
It really does not sit well with me when muslims invade somewhere, eliminate the previous culture and turn the cathedrals in to mosques and pretend its one of their muslim holy sites when it clearly wasnt.

If there wasnt 7 billion people on the planet already that would be a reasonable way to look at it.
But obviously, with the current overpopulation issue, its immoral to increase the global population because that just uses up resources and promotes suffering. Therefore whites are the ones doing the correct thing.

Hang on how did the EU and europe get dragged in to this?

They dont even have a military let alone the ability to project power globally.

I have no doubt that's what you are actually taught in your schools ever since guy in pic invented writing.

It's rather simple actually…

I will not dispute that there are people like yoou who think this is a plausible and ethically sound scenario which will not end in some major war with usuage of biological weapons.

The thing is that I dont believe that people like you have enough agency to ever be relevant outside of vietnamese basket weaving forums.
I will probably find more people in favour of recreating the polish lithuanian commonwealth by force as I find for your proposal to use chemical warfare to recreate a christian constantinople.

FULL CUCK
U
L
L

C
U
C
K

re-read greece is part of the EU

Turks are literal mongoloids. Greeks invented geometry so I suppose we can do better with artillery.

You sound like a nigger complaining about the white man keeping you down.

Its like you are not even reading what I said.
Let me do it in green text for you so you can understand.

I admit, it will be tough to do that with the Chinese. At least teh Chinese (the ones that I know) openly admit they are inferior to whites.
But the other countries we could easily sterilize them if we werent such big faggots about everything.

He's talking about sterilizing turkroaches, not people.

Nice straw man attempt but I didnt mention global warming once.

Kikes were responsible for that

Also the Chinese are effectively sterilizing themselves.

It's a good thing you are at least admitting it happened, mehmet, but this doesn't make the physical perpetrators any less responsible.

That is a fair rebuttal and all I can do is keep trying to convince people of the benefits of sterilizing the nigger east and hopefully people will catch on that its a good idea with no real down sides.

The only thing to fear is fear itself. As they say.

WE WUZ
Well, they actually wuz but that doesnt translate to their current capabilities.

Birthrates in Eurasia are decreasing.
Just wait, the improving economic stability makes them have less kids by themselves.
Africa is where its at wit the worrysome trends.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Except for the part where Greek officers score consistently high in NATO excercizes, or the part that Greece has managed to keep roaches out of the Aegean for nearly half a century after the Cyprus invasion.

Most of the "physical perpetrators" were probably kikes as well
Also i didn't defend the t*rks, I think Anatolia is rightful white territory

This is great, but they are mostly defensive minded for good reasons.
Your great turkwar will simply rob greece of the last bits of its youth.
Fuck this suicidal dreaming.

I don't really think there were enough or physically capable kikes in Anatolia to remove Christians.

We could always just send the most shitskinned youths in the frontlines. Think it as reconquista and eugenics at the same time.

Ever heard of the fact that kikes have international connections? They can aggregate an army pretty much anywhere, just like they shipped (((people))) from Jew York to Russia for the "revolution", including Trotsky

Why would they pay tickets for oversea travels when they had an infinite supply of subhumans with a reputation of being violent mindless brutes even among arabs?

Again NOT defending the t*urks m8
Just rembember who the MAIN (not only) enemy is

Erdogan is playing a dangerous game. Siding with NATO to do one thing and then with Putin to do other things. He is playing the good old 'third world country abuses cold war proxy wars for it's own gain' game. Both Russia and NATO need Turkey. Not only is it a regional big player but also holds the key to the refugee crisis for the EU and on the other hand is the only one who could block russias path to the med. sea from the black sea. Assad's Goverment is heavily dependant on russian naval aid.

The question is, is Erdogan realy saying this with conviction or is it just to signal to the west that he's still 'cool' while he basically massacres kurdish forces. So far I don't think anything has changed. Turkish troops have been in syria for a while and started to actually combat ISIS after Erdogan's visit to the Kreml

Wouldn't be the first time by the way en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Straits_crisis

Lol this happends 12hrs ago and we already got interviwes and with subtitles.They are so so so obvious.

twitter.com/sakirkhader/status/803950530431172608