Wild angry nigger threatens UCSB Republicans

Black students lecturing white students on the student government panel about how privileged and safe their are from racism. This is because black students are under attack from (((Ben Shapiro's))) presence at the school.

Nigger on the student government panel somehow starts shit with a college Republican and gets kicked out by administration. He is then filmed outside shouting and provoking a college Republican to fight.

Later a typical old leftist feminist administrator tries to stop Campus Reform from filming the event.

Drama outside at 00:40

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/jordan.mitchell.900
archive.is/E27AA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

After six hours of tolerating the whining anti-white leftists, the campus senate voted to allow the event to continue and to fund the event.

The Muslim, Nigger, Faggot coalition was totally blown the fuck out:

Of the many superpowers I would abuse, one I'd really love to have is time travel. I'd bring their future selves back to slap them upside their retarded heads for being a cringe-memory that will haunt them for the rest of their lives.
I know I'd love to go back and slap past-me for the shit he's pulled over the years

I mean what is listening to angry leftists yell at you for the color of your skin? They made their case and it was rejected face to face. Another example of the spoiled pampered gibs creatures.

Here is the wild nigger:

Jordan Mitchell

When asked of his future plans:

Here is his Kikebook page:

facebook.com/jordan.mitchell.900

archive.is/E27AA

Funny how these shitskins seem to be laboring under the delusion that their opinions (and lives) matter.

Guess what niggers? You have no power and nobody cares what you think.

Obviously raised by a single mother "sista soul nigga of the rebolution".

We should contact his mother and ask her how she feels about all of this. But, I don't think Jordan would be happy.

Here is his bio:

Yes, but their handlers do. They have more power than us, and more influence, and so long as their little pets play along they bestow some of their power on them; hence why they can commit literal hate crimes against us and yet we're deemed the ones in the wrong after the confrontation.

I could see gore images without having any emotion but every time I watch chimp-out videos it always makes me feel very angry and disgusted at the same time no matter how different videos I watch. How can the university allow these chimps to act that way?

holy shit this campusreform youtube channel is full of gold

I don't even watch them anymore. I don't watch the Leftists protesting videos, or even the videos mocking these people. I find no enjoyment in listening to these mentally challenged people speak anymore, even if they make complete asses of themselves. Listening to these people is like listening to your drunk father tell you a story when you're a little kid. You don't care. You don't want to listen. It's awkward and annoying.

Amazing how these revolutionary types always seem to go with the flow of what is fashionable.

Feminism is now the rage on the left, so the so-called free thinkers add feminism to their Africa Boombada hate whitey bullshit.

Then the retards think they are free thinking rebellious individuals fighting the currents of society.

When you shoot thm, their power disappears you know.

I'm pretty sure this doesn't mean anything. Intersectional is only a fluff word you add to make sociology sound better. It isn't a study in itself.

They all want to be martyrs. Surely one at a university could be that stupid…

They are, and always will be, useful idiots.

no alt-right no kkk no fascist usa

I'm not as disgusted that the fact they act like this but every time I watch these videos I just seems that there isn't any consequences for any of their actions

As the audacity of their actions increases, so does the severity of the consequences of those actions. Think less like training a puppy, and more like a sword of Damocles. When the backlash comes, it'll be that much worse for them because they are unused to reprisal.

Being anti-copkilling, anti-looting and anti-mass arson is raycis.

I know. How does he not realize he's overqualified.

He'll get it and a tenure track, let's not kid ourselves. Unless Trump stops federal grants/loans to bullshit degrees.

Why not sue the nigger over voter intimidation for his monthly welfare checks scholarship money?

Those consequences are usually for the person trying to protect themselves, colleges have kangaroo courts and wont punish any politically correct groups. And even if they punish the people attacking they almost always punish the defender also by expelling.

College instructor of FUCKING WHAT? All of that is made up horse-shit. Jesus fucking christ, this is why higher education in its (((current form))) must just fucking die already. STEM or GTFO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Calm your autism, user. The right has to take back the education of youth. Yes, even the humanities and law schools. Defund them and then stack them with our people.

If you're going to college to a Tshirt and have them manufacture a set of "I voted Trump" tshirts.

Wear them while wearing a hidden body Cam.

So when you're harassed by students and teachers you would have their Identity.

Then sue everyone that intimidated you.

Sue/extort them for their scholarship,welfare,and money from their pay checks if they're staff.

I meant consequences in the grander sense. Despite all of their shouting in the streets, as another user said, they have no power. They are struggling so hard to be relevant, and yet no one cares. They are totally impotent, like a tiger with no teeth or claws, so it's still just easier for people to igore them, or avoid them when necessary.

If they do, however, somehow start their commie "revolution" (therefore forcing a reaction) the consequences would be swift and brutal for them. Look at how uneasy everyone was when it looked like Clinton would steal the election. You could tell from the tone of the media and even people on the street, there was a latent unease that maybe Trump supporters would "do something."

That is power. They riot in the streets and no one cares. We quietly start buying ammo and the media has a fucking ulcer. That may be a huge subconcious reason why they are so fanny flustered.

yes

Screw you guys, I read books

Nigger.

If Universities cut these bullshit liberal arts programs like Lesbian African Basket Weaving then half of these scholarships would also , the overhead of the entire school would go down and tuition would drop. All of the useless scholarships and financial aid programs would also evaporate causing tuition to go down even further.

I think we should end the state university system and just have private universities that focus on STEM courses. Then the degrees from those universities would actually mean something. As it is, universities are basically High School 2.0.

Let the liberal arts departments have their own schools, and them struggle to be funded while being filled with niggers, Jews and feminists, bitching and moaning to the walls as their career options get narrower with each semester.

You keep repeating yourself. Having a stroke?

Fuck off STEMcuck

May as well study fucking basket weaving, about as useful

Kill off all public funding for universities, and put universities on the line for student loans. If the student can't pay it off, the university must.

This will ensure that universities are selective and only admit students who actually have a good chance of being successful with their degree. Anybody else would be a liability.

If a university thinks they can run an art program this way, so be it. If they can, more power to them. If they can't, they'll hemorrhage money, and rightfully so.

Baskets are actually more useful. Without them, the economy would collapse and it would be a bitch to carry enough eggs for breakfast.

This is why academia is bullshit. I used to want to be a professor, but only after acutally BEING in my field for a successful career, then when I retire, go teach college and pass on my knowledge for the next generation. That's how I thought it worked. But faggots like this will become "professors" at 32 with no real life experience, no work history, no real contributions to the world.

Another reason why I would never become an academic is that the only areas of research I am interested in is Holla Forums-tier stuff about history, and my agenda would be to publish research that dismantles and leads to the total destruction of the left-wing influence on society, and to shape policy in order to disenfranchise all non-Whites in the US and Europe and return White men to our rightful place on top of the social/cultural/economic ladder, and once that is complete in our homelands, publish research about how badass and morally right European colonialism was for everyone and eventually reclaim our rightful place as rulers of the planet.

I could never get funding and no one would hire me, so I'm doing other stuff.

As an artist, I will tell you that art schools destroy art in this country and are an abombination .

I'm sure there are probably still some unpozzed programs out there that can churn out the sort of talent that can actually make money. Probably work in advertising or something. If they exist, they could survive under my proposed system. But anything pozzed would die on the vine.

I'm not. I'm rolling my eyes because he plans to live in his safe space forever, brainwashing white kids and fucking all the blonde coeds he can get his greasy claws into.

Be calm user. He is a drug addict drug dealing nig from the hood who doesn't know his father and whose mother kicked him out because she wanted to fuck tyrone biggums, her new boyfriend, without this little possessive demanding confrontational prick ruining her last chance at happiness.

There is all the chance that he will move back to Stockton to become a crack head or an alcoholic. Even with all the gibs in the world, he is too fucked up to reach his goals.

The E is for Engineering.

Study those pointless degrees at your own expense you fucking kike. Tired of your shit being subsidized by people who actually work and have real aspirations other than tenure-seeking.

You make it sound as if lowering tuition is a goal the college-industrial complex is striving to achieve. Let us be clear: so long as the federal government is subsidizing higher education through grants and forgivable, interest-free loans, colleges are going to lower standards and broaden course offerings to reach the highest number of warm bodies possible. It's no about standards or education, it's about padding salaries by increasing the student base and getting that sweet government handout money.

And why do we give a fuck what minorities think in the first place? Aren't they supposed to be arguing about how they benefit white people, because we're the majority and if we decided to kick them the fuck out we could?

this would put a lot of belligerent libs and nonwhites back into the public which is honestly a concern for national safety.

Until they graduate and try to get a job

they all get 25k/y in wellfare plus daddybucks.

Other artist here. This is the absolute truth. There's no focus whatsoever on the technical aspects of composition or rendering light, outside of life drawing (aka Drawing Naked Chicks 304). After four years surrounded by "muh feels" I was ready to start tossing people off buildings.

I was the only right-wing guy in a class of ~20. Art school was a mistake.