My neighbors son is an FBI special agent

My neighbors son is an FBI special agent.

I know he's been stationed in places that have serious shit go on.

Should I give her a thumb drive to give him full of evidence with a note asking what the fuck is going on here and why nobody is doing their jobs or do you think they'll an hero me?

Dude is former Marine LT. I'm assuming he's a real patriot.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!hgZnjbhK!JjAW3m0VGYK9kHCPV-Vg0nz9YHM-JYbddeojhuIMBMA
mega.nz/#!BNNyiRIR!J9Rie3JoNpTI_NfqbekICrmq0TDpQl_0xOHGxXKpbDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do it anonymously like put it in their mailbox or something

Drop all your redpills on him

If the FBI didn`t picked up this already, he won`t make a difference.

Pizzagate reached normalfag space, so why not?

Just come talk to me, user.

USB thumbdrives can be traced back, idiot.

You won't be in trouble for delivering information. FBI doesn't hero people for that sort of thing. That's shadow government, banks, Mossad, and CIA stuff. You're safe to deliver the drop.

it might be better to use a dvd since that can't be modified.

Proof? I know you won't deliver. I'm expecting a real source.

Are you computer illiterate? This is pretty common knowledge fam

They're called Thumb Drives because you leave a distinct thumbprint on them when you insert or remove them. In order to get rid of it you have to wipe it, like with a Cloth or Something cloth or something.

where?

>>>/cuckchan/

Holla Forums here, this guy knows his shit

there's all sorts of hidden files the operating system writes to a flash drive when you open it, so it's not unreasonable to assume some of it could be traceable.

dox. now.

Also buy it with somewhere with cash.
Wear a hat.

I wish I could say I was surprised that you're completely fucking useless. A proper response from a technology board user that announces he's from a technology board would be to suggest something worthwhile, like only use a brand new freshly opened thumb drive with rubber gloves on to avoid fingerprints, connect it to a clean system running on a liveCD boot of a linux distro, etc.

Make sure the discoveries get to Wikileaks. If the FBI led by James "cuckhold" Comey won't stop the pedophiles in pizzagate, Wikileaks will show the world.
Make sure to buy a brand new flash drive.

OP, give them them this from the last mega thread.

YUGE PIZZAGATE ARCHIVE (ZIPPED)!
mega.nz/#!hgZnjbhK!JjAW3m0VGYK9kHCPV-Vg0nz9YHM-JYbddeojhuIMBMA

The FBI is doing nothing because Comey is a puppet for the elites. Wait until after Trump replaces that asshat and see what the fbi does

Yes. The FBI is not a law enforcement agency. They are the establishment's political hitmen. Nothing more. Nothing less.

What's that mean? I would do it without finger prints user and home security cams are tiny now, remember that

wear his skin and infiltrate the Feds

or just give him the thumb drive, though he might not appreciate you involving his mom

Yeah, make a thumbdrive and put it in his mailbox.

Don't do it just yet. There's no way that her superiors will allow her to continue investigation with Obongo's administration looking over their shoulder. If that happens while she's fully redpilled then she might quit her job in disgust and we'd lose one of our own. Even if they'd start investigation and prosecute those sick fucks involved in it then Obongo might give them his presidential pardon right before he leaves office. My advice would be to wait until Trump gets elected.

*he

Do you have a family? If not, do it op, it's worth your life. Do not risk those you love though.
That said, doing it anonymously would still hopefully work, and just leave a place online for him to drop the info. Like halfchan.

Jesus fucking christ how long have I been here

is this a bot thread?

Use the printer at your local library to print some stuff off, including archive.is links. Wear gloves.

Many libraries require you to be in their database so they can track what you see and print. The simple library card of the past is now little more than a permission slip to be spied on,

My dad also works at nintendo

Pic related is what it means. Spoilered because Holla Forums doesn't like when I reveal their secret language.

MOAR*

Sorry FBI, why not concentrate on the traitors and pedophiles running the FBI instead of anons.

VPN DOWNLOADS.zip
mega.nz/#!BNNyiRIR!J9Rie3JoNpTI_NfqbekICrmq0TDpQl_0xOHGxXKpbDw

James Brien Comey, Jr. FBI Director
130 Arcadia Rd
Allendale, NJ 07401-2002
(201) 825-3448