Remember Disney's Doug?

Remember Disney's Doug?

Did you actually sit through a whole hour of some landwhale talking about Disney's Doug?

For a mediocre and forgettable show, Doug produced some of the best greentexts in Holla Forums history.

Doug was an awesome show

It was alright. Angry Beavers-tier.

>with 200 views

>>>/jojo/
>>>/a/

>>>/reddit/

Am I the only one who never got the appeal of this show? Doug was an autistic fuck, Patti was a cunt, Roger was an asshole and Skeeter was an annoying shit.

Judi was pretty hot though.

Man the harpoons

Don't you talk shit about angry beavers

it also had about as much humor as a Mormon.

I always found it harder to jack off to Disney's version of Patty. Still managed to get my rocks off, but it took a little longer.

Remember reality's Doug?

Obligatory.

Shit, posted the wrong(ish) one.

It was one of the worst mistakes in animation history and a disgrace to the original in every way. Just another example that Disney ruins everything they buy from other people. Like trying to buy the rights to the original MGM WoOz movie. Their fucking Great and Powerful bullshit was an insult to the original movie and Baum's books. But now I'm getting off-topic. The only thing worse than Disney's Doug is Disney's Doug's First Movie. What a pile of disgusting and insulting crap.

Ha Hwah! Hello Douglas! Did I ever tell you about the time I enslaved the Earth, killed most of its heroes and made every bitch on it my mindless fuckslave? It wasn't expensive at all to be sure.

What a horrible way to go.

Jessica Jones' origin story will never not turn me on.

holy shit