Leftists attempting to stop Trump by invoking 25th amendment

Now that Jill Stein's recount effort has been exposed as a fraud, leftists planning to have Trump banned for being mentally unfit

archive.is/WLQNA
www.ibtimes. com/how-keep-trump-becoming-president-25th-amendment-could-declare-republican-mentally-2451687

And their evidence for Trump's mental illness? For talking with Alex Jones on the phone and not publicly denouncing the Sandy Hoax "conspiracy theory".

Never mind the fact that Hillary has dementia of some form, suffers from seizures and can't stand up straight for long periods of time. Never mind their own conspiracy theories of "Russian aggression" and "foreign hackers." Never mind the pathology of hysteria, mania and sociopathy coming out of the left right now.

These fucking communists and their accusations of mental illness to shut people down.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9Edno
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yet another impotent flailing display that will accomplish exactly the same as all other attempts
NOTHING

These idiotic losers will never learn

Lel, this won't go anywhere. Believing conspiracy theories is not even part of what one could be considered mentally ill. Even in psychiatry, they label that as just being odd but still fairly normal and nothing more. These people don't have anything and are just showcasing how stupid/medically ignorant they are as well as how full of it they are since this is the left labeling people who disagree with them all over again. They've moved on from sexist, racist and so on to now calling people crazy. The fact that Kanye got tossed into the loony bin for something similar will just make people hate the left more.

I'm curious how many of the left's supporters could pass a psychiatric evaluation. I bet a lot of them have cutting scars or violent outbursts on record. Is it possible to even trust a movement fueled by mass hysteria?

Not very many, I'd wager. They are now just focusing their psych. projection on Trump.

Sigh… When will DotR happen? :(

Sorry lefties… the iike media already went off anout this for months. When shills who are actually paid good money couldnt scrape together enough support for a push like this, a bunch of commies on the internet aren't going to be able to either.

Honestly OP, you sound like you're getting a bit worked up over this. This article is 100 percent garbage and the two ways this could happen, couldn't happen.

You should be laughing a the liberal gnashing of teeth.

You can't be declared mentally unfit for having any certain opinion.

They're actually begging for a coup from the Electric Pence? This is the height of desperation.
I don't know what's funnier, that they consider a Trump presidency such a nightmare that they'd cook up a crazy plan like this… or the fact that it'd never happen and their nightmare scenario of President Trump is going to come true no matter what.

I'm not tired of winning but I'm sure as fuck tired of these losers.

AYO HOLD UP!
The recount didn't work in their favor?

They didn't file in time in PA and MI just certified their results after an automatic recount was triggered, so even if Wisconsin is cheated from us, the Big T is still in the house.

So she missed the date on purpose and then "NO REFUNDS GOYIM"?

Are you accusing a jew of being "in it for the shekels?"

Y-yes…

This how communists/leftists work. They pathologise opposing opinions and values so they can A. reject them outright instead of engaging them with rational thought, and B. label people who believe in them as "mentally ill", thus justifying putting people with right-wing thoughts in jail or psychiatric wards.

This is exactly what communists in the USSR did.

I have communicated with many communists lately. These people are so absurdly hypocritical and ignorant, it makes me cringe.

Think of the six gorillon

As low as low can get.

The funny part is che would put a bullet in every single one of those faggots.

I could almost weep for those despicable faggots. They posed for those pics thinking they looked rad as all fuck.

"Google Chrome Extension Replaces ‘Alt-Right’ With ‘White Supremacy’"

archive.is/9Edno

san we get Holla Forums to make an extention to filter "liberals" and "leftists" to "communists"

Our brains already do that on their own.

(checked)

This looks like Varg if he was slightly less white with AIDS

>If you'd fight the guys who actually had their shit together in Star Wars

Who is this old faggot and why is he calling for a revolution against a democratically-elected president?

Varg is nattier than that kucke.

:^)

I've also seen Nazi furries and they're equally as distant from the actual politics of their claimed ideology.
The big thing Nazi and Commie furries don't realise is that if they actually went to their respective locations and time periods they'd be fucking killed.
A furry in Nazi Germany would be sent straight to the camps and a furry in Mao-era China would be outright executed.

They're too fat to look cool in those types of outfits.
You can be fat and look cool, but you actually have to have a fucking sense of style.
Their hair is fucking awful, as well.

Farg.

He got sucked into the Cult of Potter

File name ("they live in a film") is poignant. The reality and beliefs of these people are 100% manufactured - like a ship in a bottle composed of thousands of little interlocking pieces thrust in by mass media and cultural programming.

Hopefully there is enough maladaptive content in their programming to make them an unsuitable golem. For example, thinking that cars explode during a crash, that one person can kung-fu fight twenty others to victory, that white men can't jump, etc.

Time will tell. But this display of brainwashing is yet another shocking manifestation of the status quo.

They're kinda hot.

Get gassed nigger.

Just give Sweden time, user.

Citation needed.

They live is very apt, especially with the pod growing as someone sleeps, replacing them.
I suspect there is a link between how much time you spend outside as a kid, and this maladapted view of reality.

It's either that or the mad house.
If you dressed up like a dog and claimed you were one, the Nazis would have thought you were literally insane.

I really should start building a list of these so-called journalists pushing such nonsense.

Agitator confirmed. Those are punks in the image, assaulting the furry.

The course is clear. Redpill the furries, save them from degeneracy, KILL THE YIFF!

>It's time to be loyal

Yeah, I'm not a Potterfag but I know enough to know that incorporating them into the Poz Army is probably a bad idea.

So who is this so-called woman and why am I completely sure that she's much fatter than her avatar would have us believe?

This level of cringe is astounding. Perfect example of people who are attracted to an ideology for the sole purpose of being a bunch of larping edgelords who lack any identity of their own. Sure, there are people on our side who do the same I guess, but at least they're larping as the good guys

Fine, schlomo. Normalise white supremacy instead.

Considering germans are the original furries (read: Pagans) you better be ready to commit treason against your people. :^)

I just hate you so fucking much, user.

Okay, that map scares the shit out of me.

I'd have no problems gassing furfags and I don't care how many times you've watched the Wicker Man.

It realy rustles my fucking jimmies when they say "y'all." It's the most blatant cultural appropriation because it stands out so much with a fucking urbanite liberal says it. I don't get it, do they all think they are sassy southern black women or something?

FUCK

They're almost as bad as that retarded candlejack meme, honestly.

I mean, real-

Her bio says New "York Times bestselling author of October Daye, InCryptid, and more."
She's a member of the nu-geek twitterati.

Why are there even furry Nazis?
Wouldn't the Nazis have considered people who dress up like animals and fuck people of the same gender crazy? MOST FURRIES ARE GAY AND YOU KNOW IT

Checked.

And agreed, candlejack faggots are the wo-

They, like most people in general from thst time period, would have considered furfags disgustingly degenerate. No way they would have dodged the camps. The guy you are replying to is just butthurt about his mental disorder

(chec

Leftist faggots still fail realize that they should fear Pence more than emprah of united states.

These fucks flail their arms like autists that they are and hope that something will hit

I can’t wait for Trump to come on live TV and counter with this:

I am the very model of a modern US President,
I know our friends and enemies and I am fairly penitent,
I know all the prime ministers and can parse out which ones are cucks,
From Merkel to Justin Trudeau, and about them I give no fucks.

I'm very well acquainted, too, with matters economical,
I understand the gold standard and how fiat is comical,
About destroying the Reserve, folks, I’m teeming with a lot o’ news,
We’re going to go back to sane policies and stick it to the jews.

I’m very good at making deals and will get you the best, I’m sure;
I know the way to rebuild things and turn the dirty into pure,
In short, in matters economic–meaning how the money’s spent–
I am the very model of a modern US President.

I know our country’s history and how the illegals got here,
I know which law’s responsible and who should rightly be in fear,
I retweet some white nationalists and put the media in a rage,
And then I hire them to declare this country’s turning a new page.

Regarding our defense budget, it’s inflated for a reason,
I don’t think that defending others for no pay is quite much fun,
So we’ll have to negotiate the end of NATO; sorry, folks!
Because footing your bill much longer would make this a shitty joke.

I’ve touched on beaners already, but I’ll return to the topic,
These rapists and dealers of drugs coming across just makes me sick,
So when we build The Wall, I’ll make sure they’ll never come back again,
And when we deport all the rest they’ll reunite with next of kin!
In short, in matters demographic–meaning for whom money’s spent,
I am the very model of a modern US President.

If that is OC, then well done.

you could change Trudeau to Castreau

exactly what I thought when I saw this. They'd have to get him to submit to some bullshit test, which ain't gonna happen. Every time we see a new attempt to block Trump, we know all their previous ones have officially failed.

at least it makes it easy for removal

Oh shit we cringe thread now

Which is why I think Trump chose Pence. Between the two, Trump is a fucking moderate because he's willing to negotiate with insane leftist rhetoric (LGBTQXYZ). Whereas Pence doesn't subscribe at all to their degeneracy and would definitely move to repeal things like abortion rights and gay marriage. He's like a dead man's switch personified. He's also enough of a Wojack archetype that he would still follow through with Trump's policies.

Don't be silly, user. Of COURSE they don't.
They just really, really want to be one.

Fuck, forgot she was British.

Hey remember how they crucified for considering challenging the official results?

Of course they wont but it will backfire again. Therefor discrediting them even more, they are digging there own grave just like useful idiots always have.

You need a majority of Cabinet members or a majority of Congress for the 25th Amendment to go into effect.

Besides, if Trump was relieved of command, the it would go to Mike "Alternating Currents for Alternative Lifestyles" Pence which I doubt the left wants.

Most furries are confused. Half of them are only attracted to the images and are grossed out by contact with actual men. It's because of the scene. You ask for cock? IN YO FACE, IN YO ASS, RIGHT AWAY! Ask for pussy?… Gotta chase it… and its probably really a dude underneath.

I honestly think at this point the "Sandy Hook" thing wasnt actually about any of the weird shit like satanic rape/death cults or fun control any of that

Rather, it was about seeing just how delusional people are, how much they'll follow the pre-approved narrative despite massive amounts of contradicting evidence, plot holes, and evidence showing that the entire thing was bullshit or at the very least many of the "people" involved were paid actors following a script… to see just how much of that people would ignore or reject so they could continue to believe the "correct" narrative pushed by the media and government

I mean, logically it makes the most sense at this point, if they wanted fun control they could have easily forced it through during Obamas first two years with a dem house/senate/pres, yet they didnt. Death cults generally dont go large scale public like that either, theres no need for it to be public. BUT, the entire thing being a test to see just how fully their conditioning has worked? THAT makes more sense, ESPECIALLY in light of this year where they were outright lying to people, spreading false information, parroting narratives from each other with no evidence, and likely were also considering majorly damaging whistleblower information becoming public (ie: wikileaks)… I think they were testing to see if they could control and/or counter act it, how much would people (even those who dont trust the MSM) stick to the "correct" story, even in the face of things that should throw the entire thing into question

Now, did those kids die? Who knows. Maybe they just capitalized on something, again who knows. But I think regardless of that, the point was to purposefully muddy the waters and see if people would begin to question the "official story" at all… and lo and behold, they dont.

nothing will unnerve me more than Sandy Hook, jesus.

That webm convinced me immediately the first time I saw it.

You do know this isn't going to work, right OP? I hope you understand that, and aren't spending your time fretting about defeat when you should be enjoying victory.

feels good man

holy fuck, thats some motivation.

Don't worry, furfags will scamper away when sharia is instituted.

This is like, a massive projection on the left's side.

The mentally ill accusing others of the ailments they have.

Fucking bravo user.

Truth. I prefer saying "jew-all". It keeps everyone on their toes around me.

we should be encouraging liberals to pursue this, they will get no where and reek of desperation the whole time

You don't have to teach a duck to swim, user.

but you can feed them bread until they die

This post needs some unironic (You)s.

Well done.
Poemfag is that you? I didn't expect to find you here

It should be noted that, that map has so many Germans because it first started in Germany.

Too bad the emperor already had his medical records and Dr. opinion provided.

Libs always projecting, always eating shit.

everybody says it here in NC, everybody

4 years from now when he is reelected and has set up the groundwork to act with impunity on these SOBs

I'm pretty sure liberals are the manlets of politics. They never learn.

learn to read.

Nice try. Kike Olbermann has a new show melodramatically called The Restistance. He made a video on this called
According to him,
this needs to be approved by Pence, a majority of Trump's cabinet, and 2/3 of both houses!
This is coup fantasy is just that, a fantasy.

He is surprised that presidents can be legally ousted?
How unsurprising…

Hah! Checked.

I wonder what it feels like to be a leftcuck, coming up with hair brained schemes over and over to stop Trump that ALWAYS fail, only to pick up after a good Twitter cry-in and get offended all over again

Then I remember Trump's with us, and we're going to keep winning and we'll say "Please Mr. Trump we're winning too much we have to stop winning" and he'll say "No"

But only because they'll be afraid of shitskins raping them.

Well, as history clearly shows, you can't stump Trump.

good work
someone should sing it

Where do you get this knowledge from? Is it because they wore animal skins to keep them warm in the winter? Wouldn't Troubadours also be furries then, because they dressed up in elaborate animal costumes to scare small children?

I can't wait for the delicious salty tears on inaugeration day.

we should call them roadrunners

They get the president who want to CURE mentally illness

For fuck's sake…
That image keeps getting posted as proof of some grand furry tendency among Germans when it's basically just a population map. Any group of a certain category of individuals will show a huge cluster around the high population Ruhr area.

As for why it stops abruptly at the French border, French people generally use English speaking websites significantly less than other countries do. So all the French furries will be on "Le Carte des Baisers du Animaux.fr" or something.

What does that even fucking mean? He was the emperor of a real-estate empire. At 70 years old he's fucking playing interdimensional chess with the MSM. He stumped the Cuckservatives and the republicunt party. He beat the establishment Democrats funded by the Criminal Clintons. He was attacked by all sides yet still managed to win the Presidency.

Explain how he is mentally unfit. I wouldn't care if he was a fucking flat earther at this point. He deserves it all.

So does being strong mean being unfit in their minds

He's mentally unfit in the same way as those fleeing from communist countries in the Cold War were branded "mentally unfit" by the Soviet government. As it, it's just a smear for not towing the leftist party line.

Nice try furry Italy has almost the same overall population density yet almost no furies. India has much higher total population and almost twice the population density yet almost no furies.

Theres something about germany, uk and a few other countries that makes furies particularly prevalent it could just represent the overall poz level or it could be something inherent in the culture or even genetics.

Serious question: if they did stop Trump what would actually happen? I thought the cabinet would remain the same only Pence would take over - who is basically Trump's insurance policy because as long as they're patriotic Trump probably won't round up the gays, but Pence would in a heartbeat (even if not to execute, there isn't one that would be released without going through a brainwashing routine to purge them of their deviant behaviors.) This is supposed to be the entire reason the libtards hate Pence so much.

Yeah because most indians don't have internet and just shit in the street, and if they do have internet and are furries, don't use german websites on the subject

straight white male.

You're just trying to promote the goals of the Hooton plan by stealth because Holla Forums is the only place left where your pseudo-eugenic theories still have a chance to be taken seriously.

FEIND!

We memed that Trump was Voldemort, the Ministry of Magic was his military, and the Death Eaters were his SS.

Yeah, step to us and we'll turn you and your sons to ash.

There's a lot of misconceptions about furs; namely that they're all homosexuals. The furry community is like the gaming community; it's something around 90% male. It's also hypersexual, so you invariably get a lot of same sex relations.

Sadly, most furs are legitimate mentalers and nuts who come into the fandom as a way to have their awkwardness excused. Today, the SJWs have taken up that cup.

But there are those of us who aren't freaks like the rest. There are also a select few of us who are white supremacists/Nazis/fash/etc. Myself included.

One of the best women I've met was a nazifur, and we had a few good years together.

So don't cast us all in the same light, anons; we're some of your staunchest allies and hidden supporters.

Transgenderism and homosexuality are mental illnesses

So you're just jailhouse gay, in a jailhouse of your own construction. Got it.

Here's what you can do to prove your true loyalty user.

Then and only then will you be welcomed.

Wait a mother fucking minute.

Why in the fuck is the EPA blowing the brains out of AIDS patients. That shit is completely insane. If you are going to kill an aids person you make sure to not scatter their blood and matter all over the place. Thats a massive biohazard. These guys are clearly rookies.

It's very rare to contract HIV/AIDS from blood to skin contact. From memory, the fastest and most effective way to receive HIV/AIDS is internally, through things like rectal tearing leading to *pozzed loads** being absorbed. I recall reading that you'd have to ingest gallons of blood before having a chance of receiving it that way. It's truly a punishment upon anal lovers.

Gas yourself, Goon.

But isnt the EPA all about containing biohazards, even if its AIDS with a low infection risk?

The Empire did nothing wrong.

to be fair, there's no other plural form for "you" in the English language.

Furries are sick in the head though, I tell ya hwhat.

Don't you remember how the EPA flooded a steam with chemicals recently

When your RWD Score is >0 I'll believe you.

Heeeyy, you're right. Everyone knows the CDC should be taking care of the situation.

Isn't that abelism?

Give me a fucking break. Even the 'smart' and 'moderate' leftists know Trump is a master persuader/wordsmith.

Quit giving the furfag (You)s

Get the fuck out of here you disgusting fur faggot freak

Goddammit Holla Forums can you stop being right, even once?

Just kill yourself. It's the best thing you can do for your country.

I'll wait for the day of the Rape, which happens on the Day of the Rope

Sage, I'm off-topic.

The issue is more the ACCEPT MY DEGENERACY crowd than the kink crowd.

Kinks are kinks. So long as it's legitimately consensual and treated as a kink, who fucking cares. It's when it's forced that it's a problem. And the furs have traditionally never been lacking in that.

Degeneracy itself is too entwined with humanity's imagination- stamp out the former, eradicate the latter. It's when the degeneracy is destructive that it shan't be tolerated.
At risk of "speaking for Holla Forums", if you really understood Holla Forums and still felt Holla Forums detested you, then you're in desperate need of either lurking or the gas.

To be fair, there's the plural-you form and then there's the exagerated-southern-accent form. That was clearly the fuckin' latter.

Glad I'm not the only one that thought Day of the Rape and then got confused by the clearly 3dpd pic.

I don't see anything about you degenerates that can be misconstrued. You are all mentally unstable man children who need to be locked away from society.

We should create an app, advertise is as some lefty bullshit, but instead it replaces all instances of "natzi" with "jew" and so on…

We shouldn't correct our enemy, we should lead them or at least mislead them. Jill Stein did us a great service using her jewish magc to trick the useful idiots outta their money.

The pinkos are digging their own mass graves right now attacking Trump at this stage of the game. I really hope they riot in DC when he's swore in; one the most watched broadcasts. If they make a huge scene and the higher ups find out who funded them, many NGOs and departments will get axed. If it's bad enough, it could justify a political purge.

There were an app for that, called coincidence detector.
It named the jew only, not replaced certain words

Checked

Gas the degenerate

So I shouldn`t be so worried about getting nigger blood on me during RaHoWa?

Anyone know of a good furry documentary to watch? I want to have a cringe and laugh with the Waifu.

January 21 2017

Flame thrower, kill it with fire.

I'm getting the idea that the lefty SJW / NEETs are going to waste the next 8 years trying to come up with increasingly desperate and insane schemes to overturn this election. Well, at least it will keep these retarded children busy and out of the way while we MAGA.

I get the feeling these dorks don't even know anything about gommunism.

Invasion of the Body Snatchers, user

its ok, DotR will come soon friend, until then just keep the torch lit