Kushner shilling for Romney still: who is Kushner?

archive.is/HSXGJ

Romney is returning to Trump Tower tomorrow night.

over at vdare James Kirkpatrick notes
vdare.com/articles/sessions-is-not-enough-what-about-kobach

I pretty much agree: selecting something as cancerous as Romney, who shamelessly employed all the cowardly media and Cuck Wilson tactics to discredit Trump, would be a betrayal. But Kushner seemed to be an ambiguous figure to me during most of the election. The first thing that was scary was his ousting of the great Corey Lewandowski, and now that he is still shilling for Romney tells me Kushner is sinister. I thought maybe,–big maybe–Kushner was one of those crypto pro-white alt-zionist Jews, but apparently he's just another oligarchic piece of shit. He brought in Manafort, who did jack shit, and then Trump went back to the Polish enforcer style and got all his momentum back. This fling with Romney is disturbing.

Petraeus would be the most logical choice. Neither Giuliani or Romney have foreign experience, whereas Petraeus is intimately familiar with the middle east and was director of the CIA. Why does Kushner have so much control over what's going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9Isnp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill yourself my man.

meh, fuck yourself
sage negated

Nigger I have literally all night to shit on your dumb fucking bullshit.

ok

Selecting Petraeus would be idiotic after spreading the "crooked Hillary" meme.

Kike I can do this all night you weak semitic piece of shit.

That's because you're a mod. By all means continue ruining your own board and driving away users.

not really. Petraeus told some concubine he was in love with a few minor details for her journalism, whereas Hillary is a systematic career fraud. You can't really compare the two.

Kushner crowbared himself in after marrying the bosses daughter. Ive said it before, Ivanka is a blind spot to Trump and her husband is taking advantage of it.
Every leaked report (if true or not) that Ive seen like this has Jared leaning against good choice. He is, of course, a liberal jew. I dont think he subscribes to Trump's beliefs but has hitched on because of the immense power opportunity. Trump will never say anything bad about him because its his favorites daughter's husband and in fact will go out of his way to say what a big help he has been. The fact he is leaning towards Romney suggests to me that someone is leaning on him to push Donald.in that direction.

This is all speculation anyway.
Petraeus would be a good choice just cause of the amount of asshurt is would cause and he has foreign policy experience, just keep him away from the ladies.

Kikes, everybody. Laugh at them.

I think you're right. His dad was a democratic party liberal shill, he's a huge Jew by upbringing. Ivanka has done nothing good for this campaign.

The most amusing thing about kikes is that they always get super butthurt when you call them Jewish.

Sexual impropriety should be a one-strike offense. No second chances.

U mad Juden?

Mormon Satanist

can't be trusted

Check my ID dubs and suck my fat Aryan dick. Trump fucked you. His children married into Judaism to infiltrate and royally rape your hegemony. You are so fucking done, Juden. White people have had enough. You are already crispy, you money grubbing parasitic pieces of feces. Your destiny is to be hanged by the neck in front of beautiful young white people who will laugh the entire fucking time as you dangle and struggle. We won't care if you ever come down.

Petraeus is for gun control
archive.is/9Isnp

I had a feeling it was him. He will be responsible for the death of America if he gets his way.

I see your I.D. and all i'm wondering is why kek didn't bless your actual post with some real digits. Nigger you didn't even get timestamp dubs. Fuck off back to Holla Forums and cry some more about the death of leftism in America.

I don't think this will happen. Some kike son-in-law doesn't have as much pull as he thinks he has.

Remember that everything that's going on right now is part of Trumps 4D chess. I'm pretty sure that I know the game but we can only be sure after the fact. The point of floating Romney is so that the base can get pissed off as fuck and reject him. Trump then chooses someone else saying something like "I just can't betray my base/voters, he'd be a good pick but I have to show loyalty to the people who elected me". This in effect humiliates Romney and signifies the completely and utter rejection of the entire GOPe by the Republican base. This also increases pressure on all GOPe members of congress that would oppose Trump like McCain, Lindsey Graham, and most importantly Paul Ryan.

This is a powerplay between the GOPe and Trumpism over who will control the Republican party. Nothing more.

Kek confirms.

Weak as fuck tbh fam.

This. Trump needs to wake the fuck up and see what Kushner is doing. We need to attack Kushner on social media, tell him to GTFO we didn't elect his faggot ass. Shame on Ivanka for bringing this dude to the table. Ivanka was sitting there during all of Trump's meetings with foreign leaders. Enough of this shit. Fucking enough. Trump will lose his base if he caves in to these two.

taking this at nose value, why would another RINO neocohen, like Romney, be the solution? historically, that hasn't panned out.

I know the real (((intentions)))

Bump.

By that standard almost every great general in history would have been out

This thread got shilled hard
Kushner Internet Defence Force in full effect

Huh, going to leave pic related here.
KIKESHNER INTERNET DEFENCE FORCE B T F O BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Check out this faggot. Someone is afraid.

Bumping again for visibility.

I like Kushner

thanks a lot

The Romney thing has always struck me as a negotiation tactic. He's just lubing up his base so he can shove an SoS who they wouldn't otherwise accept if he had not flirted with Romney.

Trump has absolutely zero reason to give SOS to a failed presidential candidate. If anything he should give it to someone who has a shot at POTUS after Trump. Romney is already politically dead. I'm hoping Trump is just getting his hopes up so he can dash them as hard as he can.

I would rather he pick Michael Scheuer but think he will go with Rudy Giuliani or Dana Rohrabacher and is putting out names that will piss off people so when he chooses one of the latter two, no one will be really upset. Most in his base will breath a sigh of relief actually if he avoids Romney or Petreus, ignoring any faults the others have (be it lack of experience or anything else - I still think Trump intends to be his own SoS and wants someone he can control). With Romney, he is basically meeting with them so he can laugh in his face. Having Romney poses no advantage and has no tactical move. I do think that talk of Jared pushing Romney is probably true, with him using his connections to the media to amplify and essentially try and meme Romney into a position.

So Kushner is a Holla Forums mod?

Any faggots who seriously think that Trump would be stupid enough to pick Romney as SoS deserve to be dropped off a cliff head first.

I was drunk last night. Sue me.

if true, it would be a genius stroke.

The one thing this shithole has going for it is stubless filters

you have been fined 1488 shekels for your shitposting

Sure smells like (((shills))) and (((kikery))) around here

Also this is the same kind of damage control that went on with the books thread drama yesterday.

Bump for exposure of this kike's dirty tricks.

I was drunk and shitposting. Change your tampon.

If Trump his smart he will not make a decision before Thursday.

He should mention, at his victory rallies, that he is considering Romney, considering Petraeus and Tulsi or whoever else. He needs to see how his base responds to this.

If everyone boos when he mentions Romney, he'll know it's not the right thing to do.

Lev Leviev, President of FJC of the CIS
Rabbi Berel Lazar, chief rabbi of Russia, head of Union of Rabbis of CIS

definitely how it works goy

People are going to get exactly what they voted for with Trump. The real question is whether foreign nations will do the right thing and utterly smash the US, with nukes if necessary, if he keeps trying to push the same zionist bullshit.

Trump like to get competing ideas and points of view. He like to see things aired out publicly to give him a sense of how people think. He's a dealmaker first and foremost.

Perhaps he would appoint Mitt just so he can have the satisfaction of saying, "Mitt, you're fired!"