The White Holocaust

Seriously Holla Forums,

What are we going to do to prevent the annihilation of our people?

Our governments have turned against us.
The police are doing their bidding.
Europe is destroyed. It's done. It's finished.

They've infected everywhere, even Iceland is falling.

Next your daughters will be wearing hijabs
Your sons will be raised to preach Allah
Our great books & history will be burnt
Our cultural icons will be demolished & destroyed

How do we fight this strategic and blatant genocide. I'm at a loss. Call me a faggot but I'm genuinely distraught.

I can't help but feel this thread would be better if Siegfried Kircheis was here still.
To answer your question, we are on it.

In what way?

Talking on the internet won't solve this.What's our possible recourse.

We need to create a movement, bigger than 'MAGA'. Of men who understand what's at stake and are willing to fight for it.

Did you pay ANY attention to the last year?

Yeah absolutely, it's amazing! But that's not going to prevent the annihilation of white culture in Europe.

It wont stop white people from being attacked & murdered. It won't stop white teenage girls being raped & impregnated.

oy yes lets give up

The thread.

It's not illegal to choose your partner by their genetic profile. Maybe make a few memes showing children will be healthier, smarter, and more beautiful. Maybe some making them aware of the dangers of race mixing.

Facilitating and making a community around this would be optimal. Just like the Jews did. They're designing their children as we speak. The people we see on TV, like Trump, are first generation designer humans. Science only stopped for the goyim. All the Rothschilds are geneticists.

Let's start with banning cancer like you.

If you defeat the Holocaust narrative then the whole god damn thing comes tumbling down. It's the source of all anti-racism and ant-eugenics. That's why I tell anons not to fuck around and shit post your gay giggles online and instead use this short time we have to actually redpill people on all fronts.

No, we're not. EVERYTHING in the world that exists right now socially is based on WW2. Some of you are too young to comprehend this because you grew up with George Bush and think this is just the way things are.

white genocide is but one part of the Jewish Plot. how do we fight it? we must research, compile all the facts and then present said facts to the uninitiated, that is: the normies. eventually, we will redpill people who are in seats of power: law makers, judges, religious leaders and politicians.

You're totally right. That's exactly what I'm saying, gotta get off the internet troll boards and start convincing normal working class people and showing them what's going on. Otherwise they'll just keep drinking the jew MSM kool-aid.

Yeah we do. We need to be organised to do it though. All too often this turns into neckbeards shouting about "reptilian overlords" because they go to deep and lose their shit.

If there is truth in what you say, and I believe there is, that the shoah narrative is the wobbly stilts upon which this entire tower of Jew shit is balanced, then a swift kick to knock it down would be all it takes for the entire thing to collapse.

We cannot expect to play the long game and wait for the the horrific WW2 meme to completely diminish in relevance in a few generations by itself. If the Abrahamic books show anything it's the inability of Jews to let go of their memes, because hey, free stuff with no physical effort amirite? But remember: the Holocaust is just a meme.

If we move quick and meme fast we can save our kind from decimation.

This right here

Europe is not as bad as it sounds in the media. You don't hear about how quickly the chimpouts are put down and the ringleaders separated. You don't hear about how many times a refugee camp burns down on opening day. You don't hear about how refugees basically have wranglers watching them 24/7 to keep them out of trouble.

Germany has plenty of experience dealing with unruly mobs, due to Germans' natural lack of discipline and knee-jerk aggression. The refugees have gotta go, but don't blow it out of proportion.

Sage for defeatist slide thread.

Any suggestions as to how we maximize our meme potential to full effect? Because we're against the clock here.

As we speak muhammed is sliding his greasy kebab inside pristine white women and producing mongrel ackbars all across Europe

I'm travelling Europe as we speak, it's decimated.

Yesterday I was talking to a Hungarian man who was in tears because of what's happening to his family in Bulgaria.

Last week I was with a group of Austrian girls who are terrified to leave their homes because they're constantly harassed by mudslimes

defeatist thread

Consider this: After all of the fake Trump victims started coming out, I got worried. I assume that a lot of people did. I thought that they were going to basically GamerGate Hillary into the White House.

Then, as the odds become taller, everyone went into a full court press against Hillary. Attack, attack, attack! And lo and behold, we actually nullified the damage in the polls.

As the odds become taller, hearts become bolder. The (((MSM))) is going to do what it does. It's telling you and everyone else that the path we're on is irreversible. It's promoting the same sorts of defeatism your OP is. Don't let that discourage you. Spread red pills. Constantly spread red pills. Never stop spreading red pills. EVER!

Autism will save the white race!

I red pilled my entire office. We prank each other by bursting those air bags that come in shipments.

We have a Paki that sort of works with us, and now the boys have started following up the bursts with ALLAHU AKHBAR when he's around.

I love it.

Fuck off concern shill

We cannot expect weak men to solve problems that require great strength. We should all be working to become leaders, not of each other, but of others.

I've red-pilled most of my AP science class, only the whites of course. Even got a qtπ a year ago, we constantly make fun of the two Jews in the class but do so with three levels of abstraction. I'd fight the racewar with her anyday.

It's all a matter of timing really, once they are personally affected by it then they'll listen to everything.

There is a dilemma the hoy polloi (goy polloi) must be made to confront:
The Holocaust is just a meme or Kek is real.
Either the normies dismiss memes as silly or they accept that Kek is real.
These are the only two choices.
Which are they more likely to decide?

Go back to cuckchan

Keep believing that. When your girlfriend is being violently raped by a gang of Pakistanis while you watch helplessly through bloody swolen eyes you'll change your tune.

shit thread

You're quite obvious, you need to work on your efforts, or you're not gonna get paid.

Based mods are based.

M E E M M M
M E E M E E
M M M M M M
E E M E E M
M M M E E M