Dylan Roof Update

Dylan "kill em all and let God sort em out" Roof has elected to represent himself at his trial, against the advice of the Judge. Do you think he'll say 'nigger' or name the Jew?

archive.is/tYqlc
u satoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/11/28/dylann-roof-own-lawyer/94541026/

checkem

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/OUGch
archive.is/N8kaJ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clementa_C._Pinckney
bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/zoroastrian/
youtube.com/watch?v=148eVf-BEvM
youtube.com/watch?v=sNwtf7zyfdo
youtube.com/watch?v=OtM_5xC9fvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Irrelevant. He should be put to death.

no u

Guys a pussy coward. Who gives a fuck. Fuck him.

Fucking top kek

Nigger's still a nigger, "godly" or not. Their children will always regress to the mean.

He was a good boy, he dindu nuffin.

Failed dub-dubs poster. Roof will redpill the entire world. He's been reading up on case law for the past few years in custody, just waiting to get his maverick attorney moment where he proves his innocence with the help of a previously unforeseen piece of evidence.

Anti-Roof posters are goons, TRShills, butthurt niggers, or Holla Forums.

I'm really looking forward to this trial

checked

Am I on Holla Forums right now?

There are several factions on Holla Forums with different views on this guy. Been that way a long time.

The christcucks are butthurt because he offed some of their godly future son-in-laws.

The robots view him as a sort of patron saint.

The tinfoil crowd points the attention to the photoshopped imagery, and all the intel markers around his case.

And we shitposters just like saying nigger as much as we can.

The best.

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR GODLY NIGGERS CHRIST CUCK FAGGOT

There's one from that first faction right there.

Niggers

Animals don't have souls. This is what we have believed for a long time, only now it is different.

Many of us are beginning to revert.

Kek the Chaos God has decided to be a law and order god. Typical chaos god.

Good. Fast please.

The trial is going to be hilarious, but Roof is a complete low-IQ doofus. I know his phenotype, I grew up around a lot of people just like him.

Did you guys know that there is a holocaust memorial right down the street from the church where the shooting happened?

I don't know why you guys cheer for him. He only makes white nationalists look worse.

Muh PR

He was fighting for the right cause but holy shit did he execute it terribly

HE WENT TO CHURCH EVERY NIGHT

This isn't going to be the circus some may think it will be. The kid has fucked himself on jury selection. He'll have no chance of suppressing evidence. If a plea was even going to be on the table he's fucked himself in that negotiation.

When you're in court you don't have carte blanche to say what you want about who you want. He'll get a few sentences into any naming of the jew and they'll drag him out of there with contempt charges.

Some of you younger anons that have an aptitude for it should consider getting into the law. It's easy to bitch about judges and shitty prosecutors but nothing will change if you don't get good people into these positions. Federal judges are given lifetime appointments. We have to have good people ready to fill vacancies when they arise and when a sympathetic administration is in power.

Most state judges and district attorneys are elected. Assistant district attorneys at the state and federal level are hired and try the majority of cases. These are also stepping-stone jobs to be elected to legislatures. Gowdy and Guilliani were both federal prosecutors.

STEM is a great career path, but it's not for everyone. Having anons with legal knowledge and in key positions is crucial to making positive changes to the country. The left has been trying to take over the profession at every level for decades for good reason.

Hope me makes the best of it.

we should break him out tbh

Probably better places for him to start a race war but the kikes are responsible ultimately. Probably better to have killed gang apes than Christian niggers.

yeah law is actually pretty good for spergs to go into.

Couldn't even read what that comment said, because I filter against banal obscenities, but what I said about not using the word "godly" as mockery of course stands.

The two or three people I've met like that were impulsive and a bit hot headed, almost certain to do at least soft to medium drugs.

Maybe it's the bowlcut but Mr. Roof doesn't look like that much of a Faggot.

Brutal.

Are you in law school/legal career user?

Anti-whites in Africa of course supported all of their spree-killers in the movement to end apartheid last century, "those who killed in the name of freedom aren't guilty", etc.

I wanted to as a child, wouldn't mind it today either but Law School sounded like hell and Electrical engineering and software engineering was seemed more practical and useful everywhere.

You're as godly as they come, nigger.

Dylan Roof, like Brevik, supported Jews in his manifesto.

Law school sucks so much ass, especially the first year and so many people in law school are schemers and it breeds a non-stop competition feeling, since your grades are rationed out and rote essays on your final is the way to go,without actually having any intelligence at all.

I think it's pretty fucked up in my opinion, other law fags may not think so but I'm not a fan of how law school grades and keeps students in competition unlike every other graduate level program.

Here is a story what I mean:
There is a girl in my school, she was with me in my first year and is absolutely retarded. The bitch didn't even know what a vagina was really for, she had an idea, but never had sex and had never even seen a penis, got A's (which are hard to get in law school) I mean, for Christ's sake, how do you get that far in life and NOT know what the fuck your pussy is for or how it really works, or a fucking penis? But hey, you write whatever bullshit you can recall on the final and you're golden, as long as its the exact bullshit the professor wants. Creativity is effectively outlawed, pun intended.

Filtered. Who has the time to deal with banal edgy-kids?

Sorry for the blogpost, but it keeps me salty, and I've only got one more semester of it left, thank God.

Slanderous cucking, T.B.H.

I wonder what it's like reading Holla Forums when 90% of posts are blacked out. Not so strange christcucks seem to think Holla Forums is a christcuck board.

Not comparing Roof to this guy but anons should look up Colin Ferguson for a preview of possible antics to come.

That's amazing. With this theory, what Mr Roof is doing by defending himself in person may be the best possible thing in the war against genocidal anti-white prejudice (A.K.A. White Genocide). Now I'm wondering about how those anti-whites in Africa who killed whites during the disestablishement of apartheid conducted their trials.

Use IRAC dummy.

Most law schools do exactly what most other schools do, train you to work for someone else. Schools want you to get a job at a firm making what looks like good bucks early on so you can start making donations right away and make the ABA stats look good. Business school is the same way, they want to teach you how to be a cog in a machine and how to borrow money.

Once you get through the BS and pass the bar, having a real mind will take you further than updating memos at a firm or filing collections suits.

Pull up 10 random briefs on westlaw or lexis and tell me if the people who wrote them are retarded or not. Having some kind of brain and some pride in your work will elevate you above 90% of the people you'll be dealing with or against. With the qualifications and the know-how it'll be easier to help create real change in this country too.

Law school is fucked up but its a means to an end. Good luck on finals user.

Colin was actually crazy though. It seems Dylan had a vendetta. I just hope he explains everything exactly as he sees it and doesn't do shit like say a chip was implanted in his brain.

Yeah, Colin was a Grade A, certified crazy nigger. And he was allowed to be his own attorney. That was a State case so not sure how that could be interpreted wrt to Roof's Fed prosecution.

I learned the hard way to IRAC after the first year, I kept resisting it, I felt it was just so rote and overly drawn out way to answer. I just can't wait to be out of law school and done with the bar, I want to actually be in a career. I take pride in what I've done and in my internships it has paid off so far, whereas people I've seen in school who "do well" seem to fuck it all up in actual practice.

Thanks for the encouragement user, first one is Secured Transactions. I keep looking at it as a means to an end as well, usually it'll irritate me for a minute or two then I shrug it off, but it resurfaces every now and then, heh.

On a side note, I find it incredible how many people are so apathetic towards politics in law school of all places, they have a passing/liberal view of whatever happens to be on their favorite comedy news show and can't name anything important or having meaningful conversations, oh well.

The extreme anti-white prejudice whites exerience today can drive people crazy, or do you somehow disagree? Do you think all of the new sexual perverts, for example, are somehow in fact in their right minds? White Genocide affects different people differently. He's not guilty, though he was driven crazy enough to kill.

Interesting how you use Heimbach's "catchy" rhyming style in an attempt to associate him with the right.
The fake right has kept the spotlight on roof ever since the event and especially, wheeled him back out during the election cycle in an attempt to link him to Trump through product contagion.
Your time is almost up, Kike faux nationalists.

Zz… Z…

user., you are boring.

Breivik never supported Jews.
Out of the entire 1,400 page compendium (it wasn't a manifesto), the only point which could be falsely called "supporting Jews" is the place where he says that Israel should continue to exist as an ethnostate and useful bulwark in the region.
Since his conviction he has completely abjured any support for Jews and explained that the compendium was intended to implicate Neocons.
Breivik is a racial nationalist, his strategy (which worked) for keeping the heat off of ethnonationalists by dropping "omg he supports the Kikes!!111" breadcrumbs into the compendium, he gave the name "Double-psychology", i.e reverse-psychology as properly known in English.
The press conveniently ignored the new information because a) it shows how he played them b) it doesn't help their narrative.

The Freemason pictures were added specifically to implicate the masons.

Yet over a year after he clarified the whole "supports Kikes" canard, we still have people like you spreading the misinformation.

>I was never kicked out of Stormfront. In stead, I attacked them in the compendium in order to protect them, as I knew the authorities would use the fact that I frequented the site, against them, and that an army of leftist journalists otherwise would strike hard. I tried to hint about this double-psychology, by quoting x number of times, but I couldn’t make it more obvious, as it had to be credible to the aggressive army of 2000 media psychopaths (the MSM-rape-squad). The -tactic is one of the oldest in the book. The infiltration of the Freemasons, followed by the publication of the Freemason-pic, was in fact a deliberate and calculated attack against them.

archive.fo/OUGch

Breivik played 3d chess and won. Learn to accept it, or let the cognitive dissonance flow.

Lurk more.
Filtered.

Good riddence.

What will it take for these to be defaced and destroyed like they did with civil war memorials?

They sure did do a good job of making a murderer look good.

Gud post
Anti-trump fags don't realize that Trump does the same shit. If you can see kvetching past someone's good goy words, then that's a tale tell sign that they're a bad goy. Jews hate goy nationalism more than anything else.

does this kid have any writings

How new r u?
archive.is/N8kaJ

I think you just memed your own death user.

go back to playing your shoot em up video games faggot

He may as well, the Jews will be having their purim fest and murdering him anyway. The more public exposure he gets, the better odds he stands of getting a GF while he waits for the Jews to kill him.

He killed niggers, not the other way around, so he won't be spending any 20 years on death row, the Jews will get it all done at fedex speed. If he's lucky, maybe a co-dependent, divorced older woman feels bad for him having to die alone and decides to write and visit him.

Truth be told, anyone who kills niggers is a hero in my book.
Hell, he even got a senator.
I'll be watching with a big bucket of liberal salt, and a big glass of liberal tears.

He should get some no-salt and bleach (both available in prison), make some potassium chlorates and bring a bomb to the court house.

Yeah lets just ignore the Jewish/Masonic infiltration of Christianity. Some of the greatest men to walk this earth were Christians.

you seem passionate and somewhat knowledgeable, so allow me to propose this question:

jesus changed jewish law in an attempt to stop the jews from doing the same shit theyve always done: murder, rape and practice superstition. the jews with whom jesus succeeded with became the first christians. so as a non-jew who i assume has no connection whatsoever to jews, judaism or even semites, why follow a jewish religion? is it the belief in one God instead of many? the jews stole this concept from the Zoroastrians, who happened to be Aryans. come home white man.

If he was a pussy coward he would have chickened out you idiot

So, are you a zoroastrian then?
Sounds like something out of a cartoon

He killed a nigger senator
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clementa_C._Pinckney
that's gotta count for something.

No, I'm not one. It's actually impossible to convert to the religion; there's only 200k or so Zoroastrians today. They fiercely protect their folk from pollution. But I do study spirituality and its history. This religion is the first and longest surviving monotheistic religion. It's also the first dualistic religion, acknowledging a force of evil in the universe, concentrated into a single evil being they called Ahriman (the original 'Satan.'). Ahriman was all-evil and God is all-good. Most of Judaism comes from this religion.

bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/zoroastrian/

Jesus didn't come to change the law he came to enforce it

Matthew 5:17
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

(off topic sage)

please address the following:

"an eye for eye, tooth for tooth"

"You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.' But I tell you not to resist an evil person.

Just realized he isn't the Sandy Hook kid

Those are some of the laws Jesus expects you to follow. Im no longer a Christian so I'm real rusty on my bible passages but iirc Exdous relates to personal injury and Matthew is the love your enemies BS.

oh lawdy pls dont mention this chile
you will summon the false flag faggots

the point is the Law says that if a man knocks out your tooth, his tooth should be knocked out. and yet, jesus contradicts this by even saying himself:

and he continues to instruct them to do the opposite of the Law. Which brings me back to the original point: if a person has no connection to Judaism, what they get from Christianity is only the tip of the iceberg if they gave up Semitic poison altogether.

And you think somebody with the name "Dylann Roof" is legit, and his manifesto that was literally discovered by RevComs is legit, and the fact that he lived in a home owned by a pastor in the same greater church he supposedly shot up is not worth mentioning (it's not worth mentioning in the official story).

The entire thing is targeted at us and is suspicious as fuck but that's okay to you. Even on its face, it's damaging to us, but you're willing to ignore all of that. Who are you anyways?

Even the [email protected]/* */ (or whatever I don't remember the exact account) is suspicious. Derek jeeter is a halfbreed, and with 88? It's a joke, on us

iirc what he is saying is if you cause injury to a someone you should try and make them whole if you read the entire passage beyond a few lines and the law he often refers is Levitical law also but like I said Im rusty on my bible knowledge and the bible is full of contradictions.

i accept your rambling defeat.

Are you saying this retard is an actor or something?

I don't know what this shit is, but it's the same kind of shit we've seen in countless stories from Aurora to Sandy Hook to that "tactical watermelon" story that happened completely within the newsmedia. There's something fucky, if you want me to dig up the specifics showing that the manifesto was "discovered" by literal revcoms, or the info about him living in a home owned by a pastor at the church he shot up, I'll do it after I sleep but not now. Too tired. There's something fucked up about these types of sensational stories that only became common (at least as nationally recognized events) in 2012 or so.

There was also that one story where the tard said something about shooting up a school in Montana (or otherwise northwestfront area), the tard (not real) was from Michigan. He was busted on twitter (totally by the grace of the kike god) through the PR manager for Brady Campaign the day after Sarah Brady died. This shit was ongoing throughout the second term of Obama.

I know I just threw a bunch of shit out but I have it all saved, feel free to do your own research (almost necessary to convince anybody that they do their own research) but I will return and answer questions, in twelve hours or so.

Christian here.
No, I am not troubled by him killing black "Christians".
My issue with him was that it was stupid. It is just detrimental to our cause.
BETTER GET MY CHURCH CLOTHES!

Whatever happened to thou shalt not murder? Let the fag who is without sin throw the rocks or whatever?

What sort of christcuck are you? YHVH is displease.

Look at the context of my sentence.
I said I was not troubled by him killing black "Christians".
There is scripture supporting righteous violence.
What was bad was him killing the wrong people, If those people claim to be Christian doesn't make it worse.

Not particularly? Just trying to get some heretics to change their sinful ways and open their hearts to Rabbi Jesus.

What's next, are you going to claim NatSoc is just a Jewish plot?

I think if Rabbi Jesus was here, when it comes to killing the innocent godly of his flock, he'd side with me over your heresies.

Also, kikes say they hate injustice. That must mean they really hate injustice right, since no one could possibly lie about what they like and what they hate?

XD GUISE TRS ARE THE REAL SHILLS EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE THE EXACT SAME OPINIONS AS US
DON'T LOOK INTO IT, JUST BELIEVE ME

shit tier famalam

I think you're a faggot.
Citation needed.

gas yourself.

I never got this, do you know how many balls it takes to do something like that?

Christian here.

Murder is unacceptable. This was not a case of righteous anger or defense. You want to make it feel better by throwing some quotes around black "christian".

Also you fags are constantly comparing Christianity and Judaism in terms of Law. Well that's fine because the Law is common to both since they both have the Torah. The thing your misunderstanding is the Christian views the law as impossible to follow. Even St. James says if you fail the law in one place you have failed it in all.

The thing the Christians have is the gospel, that was the whole point of Jesus. The only one who fulfilled the law and took punishment for us…and wait for it…freed us from the Law.

So comparing Christianity by the Law to Judaism misses the point entirely. Pagan fags consider yourself without excuse now.

Killing black grandmothers in a church was just stupid and pointless so he's probably going to say something stupid and pointless in court. How can he possibly plead not guilty anyway?

And if I recall his black friend said the church wasn't his 'primary target', he told them he was going to shoot people at a college. Do you what video I'm talking about?

OK, this is the video I saw last year:

Dylann Roof's [black] friend: 'Church wasn't primary target' (1:33)

Dylann Roof's [black] friend: 'Church wasn't primary target' (2:52)

youtube.com/watch?v=sNwtf7zyfdo

Dylann Roof's black friend speaks out: "He never said anything racist" (2:52)

youtube.com/watch?v=OtM_5xC9fvk

wew lads you worship a Jew god but don't give a shit about his rules because you also worship a Jew guy

holy shit i lmao

for exterminating cockroaches?

For everyone calling it murder. You cannot murder apes. You can kill animals, but it isn't murder, they are not human.

We don't worship the shekel.

It's a really ugly fucking memorial. Also note the giant John Calhoun statue in the background.

Atheist and Pagans only brah, I mean we need to find us some Atheist women and Pagan women to raise our white kids with.

Seriously, a woman who has sucked dicks other than my own are certainly fit to raise the vanguard of the white race, amirite?

I want to like Siegfried, but as of far…