Wew

cnbc.com/2017/08/08/disney-will-pull-its-movies-from-netflix-and-start-its-own-streaming-services.html
pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.xfinity.com/t5/Non-X1-Service/Comcast-downgrading-all-1080i-HD-channels-to-720p/td-p/2806786/page/4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetal_alcohol_spectrum_disorder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy shit, I eat that same Kroger popcorn all the time. We're meant to be Maisie!

*more accurate representation of what's happening

explain

why are her eyes so far apart?

Netflix loses a reason for people to subscribe to its service. Investors know that Disney's service will probably fail because nobody wants to pay for two or more talmudvision services. It's a lose lose proposition.

Won't even have exclusive 4k restorations of Star Wars original trilogy theatrical cuts, cause George Lucas

It's competing against themselves also. Right now to buy disney films you need to fork over $20 per film to get a blu ray or streaming. I guarantee you most parents do that already. So two things happen 1) they already own every movie and won't sign up or 2) they sign up and instead of $20 for every Disney film they pay $8/mo or whatever they charge and get all of them.

Netflix only has a few Disney films.

It has a 50/50 chance of working. On one hand, people are absolute slaves to Disney and will do anything they can to watch the same shit. On the other, people will not want to pay for Netflix, HBO, and the 5 other things PLUS Disney. I am honestly betting people will choose to go broke so long as they can watch Disney movies the could pirate FOR FREE

redditors btfo

People said the same thing about EA and Origin but it worked out alright for them or they would have shuttered the service already.

british inbreeding.

I'm gonna continue watching what I want, when I want

Trips confirm

I dunno what you're talking about

But you don't need to pay any mensality for using the Origins.

Yup, just as I thought. The old cable war is dead, but the new streaming services are the second battleground for greedy corporate execs to run each other into the ground with. Expect hundreds of services to pop up within the next few years, only for streaming to inevitably be replaced with something even more unnecessarily high-tech.

Comcast doesn't even try anymore. Last year they started converting their national HD feeds from 1080i to 720p downconversions, their PQ is a fugly smeary mess. Only a few local channels will remain 1080i, and on-demand content remains 1080i/p, but bitrates are still pathetic.

GoT on Comcast HBO HD channel in 720p. GoT on Comcast On Demand in 1080i at shit bitrates and microblocking everywhere in action sequences. Login to HBO GO on PS4, basically blu-ray quality streaming of newest episodes.

forums.xfinity.com/t5/Non-X1-Service/Comcast-downgrading-all-1080i-HD-channels-to-720p/td-p/2806786/page/4

Netflix was always unsustainable, Netflix themselves understand that which is why they are in debt so much from original content.

In the early days streaming wasn't seen as that important so studios gave Netflix the rights to their shows for peanuts but now that streaming is a big thing it makes no sense to allow Netflix to have access to everything for barely anything.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetal_alcohol_spectrum_disorder

Except that's not her case

Eventually they will just put everything out as a torrent, and send a bill to your ISP if they detect you downloading it.

Every major studio having their own streaming service would be a good thing, better yet just let people buy DRM free copies of their movies.

the princess of Holla Forums, /ourbuttslut/ is always relevant.

This man speaks great truth!

Why would anyone in their right mind pay for a streaming-service, when it's already available online for free?

Takes even less effort to look up and start the free stuff than it is logging in to Netflix.

That's hyperbole and you know it, Netflix is easier to use than torrents or direct downloads, and the quality is generally consistent, $10 a month is fucking nothing to most people for the convenience netflix affords, there's also shit like know how and the general "the internet is a scary place" mentality people have.

How much did they pay you for that post?

Alluc.ee with the Brave Browser.

I'm just explaining why regular people use it, because it is convenient.

Can I put you down in my contacts on my resume for Goyflix™ employment?

You can stream actually MOVIES and new releases and not just shit (((original programming))) on free sites. When was the last big new release you saw on Netlfix?

Additionally, Netflix doesn't have movies like LA Confidential and Die Hard. Just LGBTBBQ orgy films.

vs

It's worth mentioning that Netflix generally doesn't have a large selection of quality movies anymore either, and when they do, it's for a limited time. I have no idea why people pay for Netflix when VPNs are similar in price and allow you to torrent anything and everything Netflix has and more.

I get that it's convenient for normalfags and is also the "legal" way of getting entertainment, but Netflix has mostly just garbage these days. The service isn't worth the price anymore.

I guess, if you're mentally retarded

I agree, f-ck capitalism

isn't that the mental state of most of the world?

nobody wants 4k versions of those shittily films movies anyways faggot

>making money in any form is jooery!
Holla Forums everyone

You have no idea how dumb people really are…

This. I gave up Netflix months ago. They hardly have any movies, let alone good ones. It's always the same shitty shows. I'm not paying $10 for 1-2 shows. Not when I'm already paying for HBO which I will also drop as soon as current season of GoT finishes

You don't own anything goy.