Guys is it just me, or is the OSU stabbing attack a sea change...

Guys is it just me, or is the OSU stabbing attack a sea change? OSU and the surrounding city was full of cucks–will this be their awakening?

Terror attacks have hit middle America. The dude was a 20-year-old Somali refugee named fucking Abdul Razak Ali Artan. He rammed his car into people I knew and slashed almost a dozen others with a jagged bladed weapon the press is calling a "butcher knife." To boot, he was previously featured on a "People of OSU" Facebook page which quoted him talking about #notallMuslims. The writing is on the wall and no one wants to acknowledge it. Only for the fear of being called racist are people silent.

I am a loving person. I want to be able to get along with all people. But some people want to destroy western civilization, and they're using Islam to justify it. Thank God Trump got elected, all I want is some peace of mind.

Seems like you're getting there, friend. Keep lurking.

No.

The events rolled out in the optimal way. First with the (false) active shooter alert, which was spread and scaring osu students and staff, leading them to fear a second Columbine, followed by the revelation that it was a knife attack by a muslim sjw. Furthermore, the humans of Columbus profile is a good redpill, as it portrays mild-mannered "moderate", not some crazed cultist.

How recent was this thing's "refugee" status?
I bet he was fucking surprised, stabbing sprees usually work preddy gud in yurop, didn't expect guns.
Eat shit in hell, sandnigger asshole.

I went to OSU and graduated 2015.

I don't see OSU getting uncucked any time soon. Seriously, 1/4 or a 1/5th of the student body is asians. Additionally, there is like 1/20th maybe even higher muslims that attend. and i joke you not they go to class in full burka. i'd argue that less than 40 percent of the university's enrollment is white. And everyone makes you feel bad for being white (It's very subtle, like "well being born white made it easier for me to get in here", yes i've heard this line before). Went to Halloween there last year and everyone called me a racist bigot cause my friend who was a burnout couldn't keep his fat mouth shut and kept spouting to strangers that i was a trump supporter(we are no longer friends).

Everyone does. It just doesn't work that way. Each tribe will work toward their self interests. Whites because of high empathy will try to make it work moreso than others. The only thing keeping this thin vanneer up is government money (paying them to behave) and propaganda (TV, movies, music, reinforcing nonexistent stereotypes). It will eventually all fall apart and whites will be left picking up the broken pieces

Yes and some people are not compatible with western civilization either. It only arose from a certain people and they are the only ones who can maintain it, Its not like its a secret. The history of the west and all its important documents are free for anyone to read and emulate. They wont and they cant so they will push their beliefs and failures on whites until they win. It will never end, they will never leave us be, they will try to conquer by any means necessary because they want what they can not make.

If you love your way of life and what the west has given the world you need to get mad and be prepared to defend it at all costs.

I'am surprised he didn't have guns. seriously, there's Armslist, where all you need within ohio law is just a drivers license(only if they ask you), or there's a gun show pretty close that comes by once a month, with vendors that don't do background checks and just ask for a license to prove age. I always thought that OSU would be a easy/great shooting spree location. during the peek times of the year(not as many people go to class when it gets below 32 degrees) the streets will be packed with people. it'd be hella easy to walk through the most populated portion and just mow people down. yet these mongoloids can't even manage to kill a few pussy college kids when there is literally over 65K students there.

All according to plan, goyim.

The Holocaust never happened. Put that into perspective of "people waking up".

The redpill is gradual, but it can come in bursts. I would consider the 'not all Muslims' liberal line to be the first step toward a red pill. If you accept that some Muslims can do such things, then you're at least acknowledging reality. this is bad for multiculturalists, which is why they refuse to refer to it as 'radical Islamic terrorism'. They want to advance the Big Lie that No True Muslim could do such a thing.

There is never a bad time to talk about demographic replacement of Europeans (aka white genocide), but events such as these can lead to more sympathetic ears.

weak

And christucks still wonder why we shit on them.

Why would any white person, after touring this campus, go to this shithole? Why waste tons of money and your college experience on a place full of SJWs and muds? I went to a private college with 1500 students, about 6 were niggers.

Someone tell TRS to do a karaoke parody.

Just had this land in my inbox this afternoon. Otterbein is just north of Columbus, total liberal hellhole. There was a "protest" on campus last spring over someone using nigger in the dorms, several dozen race traitors and a few shitskins. Now the crazies are pulling this through the StuCo. I want a fucking anime StuCo with a hot ojousama president. I'm sure I have a rainbow whale "representing me".

At least the board of directors will never let this through, can't be risking government gibs through non-compliance. After I finish my exams, I might launch a propaganda offensive against this shit. It's really asking for them to get raped for this nonsense. Someone's gotta do the raping, since we're going to send the borderjumpers back.

The "create a program for cataloging illegals" sounds like the only bit in there.

In the end they are trying to sell the illusion of liberalism against the rule of law. It's a perfect microcosm of the entirety of their lunacy. The "hate crimes" which have resulted from the election have overwhelming been anti-White and anti-Trump. The circus media can't help themselves but report on the truth when it proves less inane than dead air. Soros has funded the majority of the incidents, certainly all of them indirectly. The lie is oppression itself, that it is "the other" which is being oppressed rather than Whites and the eternal order represented by our race.

I think over winter break I might throw around a few signs emblazoned with communist symbology and announcing "Criminal Sanctuary" on campus. I'll have to find some other printer to use, though I doubt they would be smart enough to test the posters against student submissions.

Because the only people who go on campus tours are white people who live close enough to drive. Your major may be mostly white, the school may even be majority white but they don't tell you of all the shit degrees that are filled to the brim with shitskins. You only learn of that after your first week on campus.

There is a light of those signing the petition, so as a bonus, we can play a round of spot the non-white (bonus points for "foreigner who shouldn't be involved in discussing on the operation of our country"). I've taken the highest point scorer for myself, or highlighted someone who has gamed the system for amusement.

People had an awakening in Columbus 25 years ago. Can't do shit about it with your hands tied behind your back. It was literally like Join or Die.

Same thing we have had to fucking do forever now. When our people escaped one route by ship, the others went around the Black sea. And constantly we had to cling on to ways of surviving that have taken a mighty toll.
Amongst the confusion lay language barriers, symbols of memory and broken traditions, relics mere time pieces of the wrought.

When Christian Europe took a stand, and then fell, the Church took the heat.

By the time the blood letting Jews with their Meth magic of acceleration and their deceleration of Blood letting restoration had spread upon the earth as a craven race. Nature took notice.

Deer jumping in through plate glass windows and attacking (((Holocaust™))) survivors in Bexley, a suburb of Columbus was a very telling sign that Mother nature was aligned to take vengeance. Artwork in Columbus sits just outside of the Egyptian courthouse dedicated to the ™ liars as a crude reminder of the blasphemy that the masons bring upon good people.

You meant above the law. From what I've seen, leftists aren't against the law per say. They want the law to revolve around them and find themselves capable of entirely ignoring the law of the land until it suits them.

There's a masonic lodge in Westerville which happens to be across the street from a daycare center. I've been thinking of staking out the area after classes are over, just to make sure I don't happen to be sitting on top of a rabbit hole.

The entire point of subversion is that their words and intents are meaningless. They must be judged by the outcome of liberalism, which is the erosion of the order derived from the fascist law of nature. The truest label we can grant to them is race traitor, but there are other terms which have greater meaning attached to them currently, such as communist, marxist, leftist, or liberal. In any case, they are against the rule of law.

mudslimes can't do anything right

this is like that: this is the end of trump announces man for 100th time. no, there' won
't be any awakening. if you kill your enemies, they win, that's the motto.

No. Leftists always double down. Studies have shown that when someone is presented with facts and evidence contrary to their beliefs/opinions, it will actually REINFORCE those false beliefs/opinions.

It will be a chorus of "muh poor somali refoojees! wont someone make a prayer room in every building!? look at how tolerant I am!"

I live in Cbus and walked through OSU campus the day after to check it out and see if I could see the mudslime blood stain. The students here are fucking leftist zombies

There was a list of x/y coordinates on here someone posted a couple weeks ago with a Gahanna listing. Not sure if it was significant.

I may very well have video footage of child smugglers in the act, but who knows, not enough pooling considering the water is frozen over.

Oh and I forgot to add, the only time people change their views is when it smashes them in the face. The only people that will have learned will be those that were run over or stabbed

Thankfully Somalians are dumb as dirt.

The fuck?

My theory is that they are trying to use their control of the media to change the nature of Islam. They want to "meme" muslims into being peaceful by telling muslims how they should be practicing their own religion. They probably know that muslims are a problem, but they think they can fix it by propagandizing to muslims.

They propagandize to us too because they know that non-muslims knowing the true nature of Islam will prevent their attempts to modify muslim behavior from working. They need everybody to believe their propaganda for it to be effective.

Of course their plan will never work. Islam is specially designed to be resilient to external memetic attack.

If Trump doesn't require much intervention from us, I foresee witch hunting becoming the next phase. I don't expect the agencies to turncoat on the traitor elite, so it's up to us to continue dragging them out into the light. The endgame is having amateurs sleuth out a VIP and blackbag him. Imagine what will be possible when people like Weiner start showing up in post-torture videos spilling their guts. I'm very curious what will happen when the populace has to accept that their political elite are all embroiled in a global sex trafficking conspiracy which uses locations across the country to host the sale of children (and adults, and animals, and probably fucking attack helicopters) to degenerate monsters.

There were simply not enough dead people for this incident being a game changer.

Don't fight it, join it. Collect names and all identifying information about undocumented immigrants and then start making anonymous tips to ICE. Plan ahead faggot

You forgot how the media golems immediately rolled in with mutterings about how terrible it was this violent criminal was shot to death and how the whole incident proves we should give up guns.

This user gets it.

Jews are flooding the West with mudshits because it serves the dual benefit of displacing the natural white populations of Western nations + removes unwanted, violent neighbors next to Israel. Normally this plan would work seamlessly because white people have been so indoctrinated that we as a race desperately want to be "tolerant" and integrate these shitskins into our society in the name of "diversity".

However, you can't change the inherent nature of a mudshit who are naturally savage and uncivilized, and if enough white people observe just how violent real muslims are (compared to the jewish propaganda we've been fed), white people might start considering the blasphemous idea that diversity isn't such a great thing after all. Flooding America with spics has been far more successful because they're not as violent as muslims, but the endgame is ultimately to create a white minority in every Western nation, so if the jewish media can influence muslims to not be as violent it will make the racial displacement of whites an easier process.

It's not going to go through. The board recently overruled the StuCo+administration when they voted against moving to a 3-credit hour system. I expect something similar to happen here. Token gestures toward diversity are fine, especially if someone else fronts the cost, but the board won't put federal gibs on the line to appease the lefties.

At this point the "racism" argument is out the window. If the "racists" claim refugees/migrants/immigrants from Tatooine come into Western nations there will be terrorists among them only for what they say to literally happen over and over again all over the world ask yourself something.

Are you really "racist" at that point?

Strewth! Really? Does anybody have a screencap of this?

If you are at OSU or in the area, now is your chance to redpill people.

Welcome to Holla Forums, newfriend

Obama's sons and Muslims coming,
Already outside our homes.
This November I hear the screaming,
Eleven stabs in Ohio.

Gotta get down to it
Ragheads are cutting us down
Should have been done long ago.
By God I love her
Now the Jews are turning her brown
How can you run when you know?

Gotta get down to it
Dune coons are running us down
Should have been done long ago.
By God I love her
Now the Jews are turning her brown
How can you run when you know?

Obama's sons and Muslims coming,
Already outside our homes.
This November I hear the screaming,
Eleven stabs in Ohio.

I don't know, but I'm protesting the Hipsterization of my cities downtown soon.

OSU class of 2008 here. Fuck OSU and Fuck Columbus.

You forgot FUCK OHIO

No.

Il Duce looks so sad in this image.

Already a retraction, they couldn't even go a day before their bubble was burst.

Sick trips.

It doesn't work like that. They'll happily sacrifice their lives if it means the end of the white race and western society.

test