Was this show really good to begin with?

Question.

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/threads/march-for-science.30277/
reddit.com/r/marchforscience
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, mostly everyone agrees on that.
And people just hate it now because it's popular

I never liked it because it still has the typical tumblr/calarts shit style we've saturated with for like a decade now

FIrst episode was fine. I hate the family, the other supporting characters are fine, I do not care about the overarching story much, I'm not a big fan of Ricks' Nihilism.

1st Season was pretty good, 2nd season was hit and miss, the fanbase are annoying

I want the cuckchanner to leave.

It has its moments, but on the whole it's pretty bad

It should have ended in the first season.

No Wigger Rick. No Obongo stand-in who totally backs Rick. No forced family drama. No shoehorning Summer to pander to femcunts and cucks. No "GAIS RICK TOTALLY WUBS THEM AND IS ALL BLUE ABOUT HIS PAST."

It was never as good as the fan base made it out to be and the writing isn't as subversive as the creators think it is, but it's still pretty funny and occasionally has cool visuals.

Yet another shitty template thread brought to you by Reddit.

Reddit and Memey had potential during season one but it went to shit soon after the second season arrived.

No

First season wasn't amazing, but showed a lot of potential. Rick and Morty stood out compared to other adult animation. It was more imaginative, had more action, somewhat unique sense of humor, and animation was less limited.
Most of that was gone in second season, with exception of two or three episodes. It became just another show about dysfunctional family, crammed with pop culture references, lazy animation, and on top of that with forced and unnecessary drama. Simpson's couch gag cameo should be enough of a warning that Rick and Morty will turn into crap.

The last episode of Season 1 was the exact moment at which the entire show went to shit.
It ditched the whole idea of "infinite realities and planets with a lot of potential" and replaced it with "reddit lmao"

No, it's just snarky meta humor

Yeah it's shit. It's basically for redditors who think they're smarter than everyone else. It does have some funny jokes here and there, but they're few and far between

The showrunners could have ended it there.

It's still good. I have my issues with certain directions it's taken, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it.

Not really. It has it's whole own lazy, ugly art style.

Let's see…
Yeah it's shit.

It was fun to be sure. But then it ended up becoming a meme and parody of itself during season 2.

Also, that 9 more seasons crack just proves to me that this show is heading down a spiral devoid of any real creativity and wit from hear on out that only stimulates obnoxious normalfag minds. Something akin to Comedy Central's Futurama.

This show's always been a mixed bag. The first season had a better ratio of good to bad to mediocre episodes while season 2 had more average/bad episodes. I suspect this trend will continue into season 3.

WAAH WAAH WAAH
REDDIT LIKES IT SO I DON'T LIKE IT ANYMORE WAAAAAAAAAAAH!
AM I COOL NOW GUYS?

I think you'd enjoy it more if you looked at it purely as a comedy rather than an actual attempt at subverting sci-fi. I'm not saying it isn't flawed as a comedy either but I think the reason the fan base shit on season 2 so hard was because they took it too seriously.

Nice strawman there projector-man.

Fucking this, S2 onward has that same un-warrented snark and arrogance that the Futurama reboot had, the writers think that the show is much funnier than it really is and gave way too many winks and nods to the audience, they have all these awful jokes set up that drag on for too long because they assume the audience will find ot hilarous.

It's streamlined version of Venture broth. less substance, more jokes, but less subtle. Doesn't afraid to shamelessly rip-off certain scenes, like I baffled that absolutely nobody noticed that ep. "Rick Potion #9" is a plagiarism of this

It wasn't. The show was average at best, but then again there weren't any good American animated series at that time to begin with. People lowered their standards which is why they consider it good and it's hard to blame them, almost anything can look good after countless shitty Simpson and Family Guy episodes.

They made bascially that same joke in the first episode.

I liked in for most of the 1st season when it tried to be a fun parody of Back to the Future instead of 2deep bullshit and shitty characters that aren't deep because they have mental problems.

You should watch Steven Universe instead. It's better. Season 4 so far is amazing.

I think it's always been good. Though I also have never been a fan of the parents though now they've divorced it might become interesting.

Man that was such a fucking good season finale.

oh boy another thread

Yes I thorough enjoyed season 1

Enjoy some R&M inspired cringe:

kiwifarms.net/threads/march-for-science.30277/

reddit.com/r/marchforscience

I can't look at the rest of the thread, let alone reddit.

What's with all these marches popping up? There's a new one weekly it seems.

Gorge Soros, a well known globalist, has been working on destroying any form of national identity in the west so that they are more willing to accept globalization. Many of these big marches, protests, or "peaceful, turned violent riots" typically have him funding them at some level. Not every single protest in every location around a country/ world might be funded by him but the root protest and organizers are.

It works because those who think they are well informed go to these events and get outraged when people claim that the event is being funded by people. They will say "I wasn't paid to do this, nobody at my event was paid to protest." They are might be right at the protest in their Podunk town they live in but any metropolitan protest is backed and funded by special interest groups typically with ties to Gorge Soros.

The reason they are really big right now is that the globalists and against Trump have been trying every trick in the book and have been failing. Nothing seems to demoralize the people who wanted him. So they figure they just need to keep having protests all the time now.

jesus christ…

I think I have cancer.

"Hey, if I hold up a Rick and Morty sign, people will think I'm into science! Then they'll think I'm smart!"

Rick and Morty confirmed for the animated equivalent of Big Bang Theory.

Top bantz

Didn't the Big Bang Theory end? I'm sure Reddit and Memey is going to replace as the new normalfag geek icon.

I liked it cause I was a fan of Dan and Justin from years back. I also liked it because it had a lot of promise from the pilot and first couple episodes, but then it went full Reddit with the catchphrases and making Rick into some ironic party character.

WHERE ARE THE NIGGERS, CHINKS, KIKES, SLAVS, MUSLIMS, BURKAS, POO IN LOOS AT, OL' DANNY BOY?

It's hit or miss, with a bit more miss than hit.
I liked the first episode of the third season though.

Please cuckchanner get out

What if I never liked it in the first place?

Some user made a chart of the episodes from great to reddit but I can't seem to find it again. He was being very generous but the gist of it is:

Antifa receiving good goy money, some of them aren't even antifa and are just actors and agitators. If you browse those websites that offer part time contracts in areas around political events, you're wont to find one.

Nope it's still on and getting a new season

These niggers couldn't tell you anything the level above middle school science.

I finally bingewatched this whole series after not giving a fuck about it.

I remember harmon for community which had quality all over the place and had a huge dip past season 1.

First episode I saw of this was 3x01

My thoughts:

It's a decent enough show worth watching but you're not missing anything amazing if you never see it, maybe someone can point out the quality drop but I just don't see it. The show's not worth sperging out over but I imagine that's just where we are now that people are more sensitive to the values put forth by creators in their media.

6-7/10 show

Isn't rick an eternal rebel? Why would he support consensus?

To these people rebels are good guys who support the status quo.

When was the nihilism on community more heavy handed than R&M?

The ending of the show with the family who plays the community boardgame and have an existential crisis.

I found it too.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that one. I think that tinyverse within a tinyverse guy killing himself at least equals that one though. And R&M does shit like that way more often from what I remember of Community.

Harmons fear of death and aging drips over the show, if you ever give it a rewatch the show keep an eye out for it.

But this protest was advertised at least. And it was result of billions spend on propaganda. If you dont pay directly it doesnt mean its free.

MULAN MCNUGGET SAUCE LMAO

Why? It is inevitable. You might as well fear your next shit.

It's a common phobia mundanes have. Most of them believe that life stops when they die.

Isn't that what happens though? The classic definition of death is the end of life.

There isn't any evidence there's any sort of afterlife where you're still you.

I'm honestly more afraid that it may keep on going.

I want Reddit to leave and to take their lolsorandumbs with them.

BECAUSE MODERN PHYSICS AND STRING THEORY AM I RIGHT FELLOW GEEKS