A new video from everyone's favorite reviewer!

A new video from everyone's favorite reviewer!
:^)

Did he manage to talk about the movie this time?

buy a banner

Yeah, 20 minutes in and he's been spending pretty much the entire time shitting on how awful the movie.. Not gonna lie, I've disliked RLM since they've become Marvel/Disney shills but this is fucking great.so far, only half way done could get worse.

8 minutes in and there's already a Dunkaccino joke, Mike was /ourguy/ all along.

Cry some more.

Ralph beat him to the punch

dubs confirm, mike is still for now /ourguy/

Three more references. I'm convinced

what a fkcuking retard, Ghostbusters (2016) was the most brilliant movie i've ever seen, and I've seen over 200 movies.

HIGHEST GROSSING HORROR COMEDY WITH ALL FEMALE LEADS

Check em

Not a lot of competition then.

He said he would have wanted a lesbian romance in the film so that the dyke character could have emotional attachment to the ending fight. To kind of get the same vibe as the original with Bill Murray and Sigourney Weaver.

Melissa McCarthy's voice is so awful… it's like she's yelling everytime she opens her mouth.

I mean, I'm a sexist and I was offended

At least the plot would be different, but theres always one or two gay things Mr. Plinkett says (at least) in his reviews

I remember walking out this movie so pissed off I could have shot up a woman's shelter that night.

When women ruin things, they go all the way.

Fuck you for giving this shit money.

I didn't want to go, but my dad offered to pay if I went him, I tried to tell him it would be awful, but even I wasn't prepared for the level of awful. I understood the hurt of rape that day.

>(((Kike Cucklasa)))
>>>/cuck/
>>>/cuckold/
>>>/cuckshed/
>>>/bbc/
>>>/blacked/
>>>/israel/
>>>/disney/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/oven/
>>>/interracial/
>>>/suicide/
>>>/bernie2016/
>>>/rlm/

RLMfags and halfcucks better not steal Dunk from us after this, like they did with Tr8-Tor

Kike Cucklasa is a spineless, cowardly sack of shit. Why didn't you shit on this earlier, you hack fraud? You let AVGN take all the fallout of the SJW brigades trying to shame him before spewing your inane bullshit about how this movie was bad all along. Fuck off.

his voice is annoying as fuck.

mike plx

mike stoklasa lol kike stoklasa amirite lol reddit

Wow, he is a walking pozz machine.

>implying redditors can use the word (((kike)))

(((moderation))) would dox them to CNN if they did say that.

whats reddit

They did, they even made a video with the Scientist Man.

He went after Freaks and Geeks, he doesn't want the reddit audience.

Not surprising he liked The Force Awakens.

best part of the review

You couldn't have clipped that ending a bit so I wouldn't have to offend my eyes by glimpsing a filthy Paki?

better?

IT'S STILL THERE OMG

Sorry, that fucking VLC didn't show that frame.
I wish we had IDs so I could delete the other webms

Perfecto.

They had a HitB episode on it just a few weeks after it came out.

Boring review full of memes, typical of Red Leddit Media.

It was RLM trying to be E;R.

Is he ever coming back?

I think he's working on a new video.

am I the only one who actually liked Ghostbuster 2016?

Hi Paul Feig

that's not my name

I didn't watch it but I'm under impression the reason it's so hated here is less to do with the movie itself and more to do with feminism and the fact it isn't Ghostbusters 3.

Yeah, you think that because you are him, you shilling fuck

Hi paul fag.

And you fell for false prophets telling you they weren't /ourguys/ anymore.

I hope you feel ashamed of yourselves.

They are trying to get back part of their audience and you idiots are falling for it.

Until of course they praise Episode 8 (they will).

Where? I noted the Dunkaccino jokes but where are these?

I've seen over
movies and that movie gave my vagina cancer.

TITS OR GTFO

who even assumes gender anymore? don't you have a mammoth trap to set in front of your cave?

Stay mad, boytoy. Holla Forums is for girls now. You don't have a secret clubhouse anymore.

Let's go over recurring talking points regarding Ghostbusters 2016
1. Feminism.
Sony, who have been caught numerous times in dishonest marketing scams, drum up a manufactroversy in which any criticism or resistance to the film whatsoever is met with immediate character assassination; reasoned arguments are ignored or in some cases deleted leaving only "harassment" from idiots and paid shills which support the victimhood narrative. Leslie Jones, a grown adult, cries for attention on social media while instigating and feeding trolls. A common position in any of this is to use the appeal to moderation fallacy aka fake neutral IE. "Both sides are dumb. Everyone is dumb except me." This is especially popular among karma whores as a middle ground, regardless of whether it is reasonable or correct, provides a relatively inoffensive and empty platitude to garner upvotes.

One can argue if Feminism being irredeemable man-hating family-destroying bigotry is a recent phenomenon (ignoring the misandry and insanity which have infested it from inception. See: Prohibition). Regardless, the language within the film reeks of it. IE. "mother's basement, basement dweller, virgin, etc." not to mention shooting Stay-Puffed directly in the dick. There are four, unfunny women in a film having millions poured into it, but don't forget women are second class citizens and victims of oppression in free western nations. Girl power!

2. Bill Murray and the Sony email leaks.
It is alleg- rumo- confirmed that Bill Murray was threatened with unrelated legal pressure if he did not get on board with the film. I don't know why people keep using quantifiers when they bring this up unless they relied on biased pundits to relate the information instead of looking at the emails themselves as most people nowadays tend to prefer deliberate disinformation provided by "reputable" press.

3. It's okay, because Ghostbusters 2.
This is almost a more prominent talking point than the anti-women narrative. It is also not an argument. The film is still shit, bringing up Ghostbusters 2 doesn't change that.

4. Paul (((Feig)))
If you read through the Sony emails you will find plenty of objectively talentless hacks with echoing surnames engaging in slimy tactics and pushing shitty ideas. Don't pretend nepotism/cronyism isn't a factor in modern movies being garbage and much of that nepotism is indeed Jewish. There are six major Jewish-owned corporations that own over 90% of all your media in the United States from radio to television to movies to books when just 50 years ago there were hundreds (OY VEY. HOW DARE YOU ACKNOWLEGE REALITY) If you want to know why all the stagnation and agenda pushing is occurring look no further than the nearest nose OR bury your head up your ass and keep virtue-signalling what you were TOLD is just, good and moral by some slimy nepotists.

please go back to reddit faggot, what's the point being ironic if you're gonna parade it around. Might as well make fucking [sarcasm] tags.

Stay mad retard, RLM will never leave this site

low hanging fruit
Mike is still a cuckold

He didn't even cover the best scene.

Well, I like how it is going. Is a shame I have to swallow so much shit between their good videos.

It is a shame you think they make good videos and just bend over to let them fuck you over from behind over and over.

I'm not even a Romanian but that always pisses me off. Fucking americans.

What's with that weird fucking cropping effect I keep seeing in the clips? Did this movie seriously have forced letterbox to somehow make certain effects "pop" out of the frame at certain times? Why didn't Plinkett talk about that at all, that's incredibly stupid.

What was the "joke"?

Reminds me of a shitty Sonic fan film.
13:03

Stay mad you fucking gyppo cunt.

A clock was saved from Titanic instead of a Romanian family or something. I already forgot most of it.

Stuff some more burgers down your face you stupid fuck.

stop shilling your garbage here you jews

t. giannapoupalos svercjkechanov

Hahaha, ebin, Mike.

Romanians are the gypsies? My grandma always told me that gypsies come from Hungary. She said the German farmers always had to hide their chickens when the gypsies would come to her village.

They aren't. Vee is a shrill voiced sycophant faggot regardless.

Alright guys you asked for them ;)

RLM is based

By the power of this get I condemn you back to Redd it!

Fuck off (((Mike)))

nice quads, you're fucked

I don't get it.

Romanian here, gypsies come from India whereas Romanians are the mixture of the Dacian people and the Roman conquerors. To describe gypsies or tzigani as we call them would be to imagine a "person" with the intellect of a sub-Saharan nigger, but with the intentions and behaviors of Jews, so they steal and scheme together, but lack the intellect to enter Academia, let alone control it.

Funny story about them, is that about a decade ago lots of them went into Sweden, and the government gave them lots of money, but they were still "hungry" and "homeless" so they sent a delegate to Romania, to ask the mayor of a local city, why were the gypsies still poor even after receiving so much welfare. The mayor took the delegate to a beautiful neighborhood with big and expensive mansions and told him that this where the rest of their families lived, that they "poor" gypsies in Sweden sent most of their welfare back in Romania to build the mansions. After this incident, the Swedes kicked out the gypsies.

Ralph is a pretty fucking good movie reviewer.

:^) means you're joking dumbass

HAS ITS OWN VOICE

Classy

The review was pretty damn tame and hardly long at all:
Eat shit RLM

How the hell could they be semi-wise to scheming tricks then but not now?

Yeah, he was an ass to shit on Murray at the end when he should have known that Murray was strong-armed into doing the movie.

Would at least kinda make sense. They needed to give you some reason to care about what was happening and as Mike described there wasn't much reason to give a shit about the dumbass they hired as a secretary.

Mike:
what a fucking talentless hack cuck