DO NOT SHARE THIS POST

DO NOT SHARE THIS POST

Dumb feminist nigger cunt is on the side of the mudslime that mowed people down at OSU.

Other urls found in this thread:

osu.
pjmedia.com/trending/2016/11/29/osu-diversity-officer-urges-compassion-for-somali-terrorist-who-attacked-students/
614now.com/2016/news/osu-diversity-officers-comments-spur-calls-for-termination?fb_action_ids=1682667485093754&fb_action_types=og.comments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Source or fuck off.

This thread is trash until we get a source. Should be deleted in order to force you to make a proper thread.

OP is a nigger, and I hate niggers, but I hate kikes more.

Bump. OP get your shit together so we can BTFO this nigger cunt.

This. Fuck you OP.

what are the chances that her and blacklivesmatter are the reason for what happened? I guarantee that the entire household was nothing but how they are victimized and how white people are the problem and oppressing them. It led to a radicalization of the belief and then eventually led to him taking action at the school.

osu. edu/departments/dept/Diversity%20and%20Inclusion-Office%20of

She is faculty.

Even if we cannot confirm, we can have a lot of fun with her.

We're not living in real life.

fuck off op

Whats here address? Let's send it to baph

Thinks like a disgusting piece of shit and looks like a disgusting piece of shit.

I can't help but feel this thread would be better if Siegfried Kircheis was here still.

You're not getting this story to go viral until you provide the archive, and since you claim it was deleted before anyone archived it… >>>/oven/

Forgot muh sage

Leader of Anonymous here.
Produce the archive link or we're gonna LOIC your router.

wew

Her post is how I feel about Dylyn Roof. Except Dylyn was an American and that Nigger was an invader.

hummmmmmmm

someone friend her and find out

Did this turn out to be true

the source is this shit is all over goybook.

I love the way WonderNog appears to actually be waving the confederate flag.

Also, I could have SWORN it was illegal to use the reb flag in any way in Barry's America. Shouldn't she be up on charges for this?

shiiiiiiiiiiet!

A plan:

1. Write open letter to Presiden Drake a taboon calling for the resignation of Stephanie Clemons Thompson a taboon for creating a threatening and hostile environment that violates the principles of diversity and inclusion by imposing social consequences on students and community members who disagree with her views. Diversity is an inclusive term that must cultivate freedom of thought and expression, and Ms. Thompson's public actions are clealy in conflict with this important principle.

2. President Drake's hand is forced, and he must do one of these:

a. Get rid of her. Some minor backlash at him from lefties, but he can simply say he agrees with the open letter and that everyone should move on.

b. Let her stay with no repercussions. He will have to rationalize why she is allowed to shirk the consequences. This opens him up to the race card, i.e., he only did this because she is a fellow taboon. Potential lawsuits for Drake and Thompson ensue.

c. Let her stay, but with some kind of punishment. In this outcome, everyone wins except for her, though her outcome is not too bad.

Black people always have to be top dawg, and thus they have a lack of respect for authority. This, along with their inability to control emotions and strategize, are dependable achilles' heels.

Nobody wants a problem here. But when they start shit, well, they started it and Mr. Nice Guy is no longer in the building.

Email her pictures of dead blacks.

I am going to send a moonman call to this. One moment.

LMAO
Hey Holla Forums, I go to OSU. Anything LEGAL and CLEAN I can do about this?
If I am put in a self defense situation and I'm required to take action to defend myself.

well since you're at OSU maybe she'll add you on goybook and you'll be able to see whether or not she really posted that (assuming it's still up)
We still don't have a source link nigger

What a surprise.

WhoI has the pics of the dead shitskin?

my thoughts exactly

Well you might have more leverage with since you actually go there (though that's something we all should be doing really).

pjmedia.com/trending/2016/11/29/osu-diversity-officer-urges-compassion-for-somali-terrorist-who-attacked-students/

614now.com/2016/news/osu-diversity-officers-comments-spur-calls-for-termination?fb_action_ids=1682667485093754&fb_action_types=og.comments

I'm glad to see at least one user is formulating a plan.

President Drake,

We are all deeply saddened by the attack that recently took place. Our thoughts and prayers are with the innocent victims who face a difficult recovery. Their wounds, both visible and invisible, should invoke in each of us the deepest sympathies and helpful energies.

Unfortunately a faculty member decided to add insult to injury. Diversity and Inclusion Officer Stephanie Clemons Thompson. By choosing to make a bizarre and deeply troubled Facebook post she demonstrated a callous disregard for the suffering of innocent people.

In light of this poor judgement and victim-blaming mentality we request that Stephanie Thompson be relieved immediately of her position. Buckeyes cannot afford to be exclusive during these troubled times. Your commitment to diversity and inclusion has been tarnished. Please make the right choice.

Best Regards,

user

Here's your letter. Get it where it needs to go.

I would say just include a little bit more on what her post said. Otherwise it seems a little vague. But the rest sounds perfect.

Edit it all you want. I'm going to bed. Goodnight and goodluck.

Most of that shitty campus is making up excuses for the shitskin (i.e whites are racist, xenophobic, islamaphobic, yadda, yadda) or pretending nothing happened.

bump