WHITE NATIONALISM on JOE ROGAN

We can meme Jared Taylor and/or Richard Spencer onto the Joe Rogan podcast.

This is the next step in bringing White Nationalism into people's language (replacing the "white supremacist" meme), and diverting the current media narrative.

We just start out by revving up those twitter accounts and tweeting @JoeRogan

Finally, a podcast that'll make me think!

Fuck you and fuck that faggot.

What about taylor then?

No

Taylor makes a good case for a whites only nation state

Joe Rogan is pretty shit-tier. Wasn't that bad in a (((Adam Kokesh))) type of way back when Ron Paul was big, libertarian movement was growing, and if you're a dude weed bro person.

I don't see him taking the race question, let alone the jew one, seriously other than superficially.

I'd prefer to just see them all haunted by symbolism to the grave.

fück off TRS we aren't helping a fag lovers career with a milliamp of our energy

Jared Taylor: The defender of jews

kek

Jared is attaching to the alt-right word just as Spencer is.

Its a dead end political movement.

Jared is trying to Railroad the Right into being lumped in with the go no-where ALT-Right.

The alt right is a heat sink for the "lets do something in the streets" retards.

Yep along with their FBI handlers and provacata0rs

what is your issue with reaching normies?

Boy do I ever have egg on my face

Faggot

He also thinks Jews are white

He avoids JQ because of the stigma attached to it, but nonetheless, it would be good to have him on something Joe Rogan-tier

Joe Rogan is the idiot who thinks people don't like Jon Jones because he's black, not because he likes to poke his opponents' eyes with his fingers.

Joe Rogan is stupid on so many levels he literally makes me angry IRL.
Rage-inducing stupidity on display

Let Trump be the beacon of our ideas and projects. Rogan is the spiritual guide of useful idiots by bashing SJWs and promoting physical fitness, but I don't think he will understand Jared Taylor's message, let alone could he spread it correctly.

You've out done yourselves again, Holla Forums. I didn't think you could posibly make anything worse than those memes in that OC thread the other day, but you sure showed me. BRAVO.

Rogan is practically libcuck tier. He's an emotional, virtue-signalling, white guilt ridden California celebrity. No way he would have your "alt-right" figureheads on.

By the way, fuck off

What do you propose then?

He has a foreskin though, doesn't he? He's not a sexual bolshevik, amirite?

I think he proposes that you fuck off.

Relevant; get ready for some cringe and overall lolz

I'd rather meme them into an oven

He's a righteous gentile and protector the jewish people.

I propose not trying to politicize someone who doesn't know/care about politics, like Rogan. My opinion on him is similar to my opinion on Bill Burr. He's a cuck and his politics are retarded, but if you can accept that not everyone in the world is redpilled, you can still get some entertainment value from him. I also propose we don't give these faggots pushing the alt-right meme any attention whatsoever.

Why do you know that or even care
Go somewhere else.

Wrong, he's a closeted faggot who can't stop talking about gay sex and cum

nah I'm good desu

So.. he's ctrl+alt+right?

I propose you eat a bullet for thinking Rogan is worth anything more than the fart gas of some Saudi toilet whore.

Sounds like the Dickster would be a great guest for him then.

That's not white nationalism though, that's gay pride.

Why are you compelled to bring up Jeb! at such a sensitive time? Monster.

Jared Taylor is a Kosher shill as is Joe Rogan

forgot my spice

MOUNTAIN LIONS AND FUCKING SUPPLEMENTS

How so?

>typicalmemer.png

Bumping a thread could be construed as illegal by a bunch of

To be fair, there's a clip on jewtube of Rogan condemning Metzitzah B'peh, that's much more antisemitic than anything Taylor's ever done.

Jared Taylor runs the white nationalist site and newssource AMREN. Which is notorious for completely ignoring the Jewish and Anglo problem.

Normies are going to see White nationalism on Joe Rogan and think "Hey, this guy sounds pretty reasonable, these SJW's seem kinda paranoid tbh".

Not to mention a number of islands in the Pacific

deleting this stupid thread would be a good start

It's really convenient how you can immediately spot something a leftist made.

He would have committed social and career suicide if he said anything against the Jews. yes he's evading the problem but at the same time when it comes to normies listening to him, he's not Alex Jones tier, which is really good.

Though, when is the next Rockwell coming? No one even comes close to him.

That manlet would never do it. He's a phony and a coward.

Also Joe Rogan is a huge faggot.

Taylor was already an evil WN by that time, i'm sorry but that excuse doesn't negate his kosherness. Even fucking Spencer (who i very much dislike) says jews are a different people and should be separate from whites as is the case with other non-whites, he doesn't shout GTKRWN, he tries to retain his muh respectability as opposed to Taylor's "jews are white". You assume Taylor is somehow concealing his more radical positions, well i don't buy it and neither did his kike friend Lawrence Auster (may he burn in hell).

Rogan jumped on the SJW shit just like Stern did
Despicable

I'm not even a leftist and I wouldn't be surprised if you wore diapers when I came here. You are a college kid from some industrial town collecting rare pepes who felt uplifted by gamergate? I'm happy that you feel fulfilled with this brand new mysticism, but you memers are the counterparts of the right-wing useful idiots. Your lot is controlled opposition at best.

Richard Spencer is our sword enemy, user. You should know this

once whites get their tribalism back, we can tell them why they lost it in the first place

Rogan's problem is he tries too hard to be "muh independent both sides suck" guy in a time where you either have to pick a side, piss off a lot of people and live with it, or keep your mouth shut about politics and issues.

He's just out of touch, like a lot of wealthy people and media types. When the whole MGTOW>GamerGate>AltRight thing was getting started he was being called a "men's rights activist" and it pissed him off because in his mind he's the Eternal Winner who is above it all and in us he sees the "video game loser" stereotype that he's been running from all his life and he's always afraid he'll slip into (like Kevin Smith sorta did)