Holy shit

Well there you have it faggots. We should have let Hitler win. If this isn't proof i don't know what is.

Other urls found in this thread:

forebears.io/surnames/horujko
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hidden_Colors
vimeo.com/162602678
hispedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Finno-Korean_Hyperwar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tariq_Nasheed
familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:XKY5-52R
twitter.com/timkaine/status/803280422155104257
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why wouldn't he be praised?

Doubt.jpg

You're only now realizing this? Here's a 2 year old meme image for you.

You could have easily posted this in one of the other threads. It would have gotten just as much attention.

What the fuck kind of heritage does "Horujko" imply? He looks pretty h'white though.

It's racist to kill blacks, even if they are attempting to murder people. He should have tried talking to him rationally and apologized for his white privilege instead

Sounds Croatian or something

I'm actually even more confused after looking at this.

forebears.io/surnames/horujko

Apparently he's Finngolian and…Tanzanian?! He must be like the last ancestor of some white colonial African family.

Might be Finnish or Baltic.

Niggers don't give a shit if other niggers kill people. While Europeans were executing their mentally ill degenerates, Africans were getting extra pussy and higher status as Kangz for the same twisted shit. This black bastard clearly thinks Somalis should be allowed to hack people up with machetes unopposed, especially Whitey.

We're already at war. It just hasn't been declared.

This is Harambe all over again.

most wars, historically, were never officially declared

Sounds Finn.. But he looks like a mix between swede and russlav. Regardless, hwhite.5/hwhite

Horujko sounds russian or slavic. This is Monya Horujko and it's supposed to be the July 1947 cover of a magazine named True Romance.

Its just a slow burn right now.

Once Trump appoints Supreme Court Justices, you are going to see a "Blacklash", to paraphrase Van Jones.

This guy is the creator of the "Hidden Colors" documentary series, which promotes we wuz kangz afrocentric nonsense.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hidden_Colors

Pic related.

Dicks out, boys.

That nigger is such a baby

FUCKING SHINES ARE DUMB

vimeo.com/162602678

Hitler wouldn't kill all niggers.

Croatian

I would

I am thoroughly convinced that this dopey sandnigger is mentally retarded. And not just in the libcuck + sandnigger way.

No, but he'd ship them back to Africa and he'd DEFINITELY kill those niggers who attacked people with knives.

The officer could be black and the stabber white, or they could have both been black, or they could have both been white, or they could be green and purple, and this dumbass would still manage to spin it in a negative way to make it look like a hate crime

Makes sense, Croatians know how to handle knives.

He would if he saw what leaving any one of them alive led to.

ISIS music

Trump's win couldn't have come soon enough.

How is this news?

Let me tell you about a thing called "Black Lives Matter"

They would kill each other back in Africa

this has been happening for years now.

What a goddamn piece of shit, why hasn't Trump annihilated this fucking cunt yet?

go lose some more, Krybaby Kaine

is this the beginning of the second Finno-Korean Hyperwar?

The Finnish vs the Wewuz, Kang and Shied technocracies again

hispedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Finno-Korean_Hyperwar

Ban those drivable and sharp-edged guns

It's either Czech, Croatian, or Bosniak

I just got off work anyone post BAN ASSAULT KNIFES yet ?

Was the stabbing victim white? If both the perpetrator and victim are niggers cops should ignore it to avoid needless complaints. Niggers will nig.

obligatory video:

🗡🗡🗡

Biden just got put on notice; there's a new gaffe-man in town

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tariq_Nasheed

A nigger acts a nigger and a FUCKING WHITE MALE acts a hero. It's like poetry.

I had to check the citation on
And it's the fucking (((New York Times))).

I thought it sounded like a jap name

Hungarian?:

familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:XKY5-52R

Georgius Harujko, 10 Mar 1842, Baptism; citing Monostorszeg, Bács-Bodrog, Hungary,

I guarantee you retards Horujko is the complete opposite of being anywhere close to a Finnish name. Sounds Slavic.
t. a Finn

Seriously, have you people never seen Finnish names? It doesn't have syllables like "ruj" in Horujko. It would be extremely painful to pronounce that in our language.

It's real:

twitter.com/timkaine/status/803280422155104257

he forgot car violence and blade violence

post the link next time

His name is probably of Hungarian origin, but if you go through US immigration records, you'll see a lot of Nordic sounding first names. So yes there could be some Huns origin but also a Slavic one (because Horujko really sounds like kind of slavic - probably Slovak - Slovak and Hungarians are historically connected even if they dont admit it).
TL;DR He's white, probably mixed Slavic/Nordic/Hunnic origin

couldnt he just be half nip?

I am proud of the Hungarians more and more.

That's not what a half nip looks like generally.

Actually now that I think closer kind of sounds like a name a viking might have, so probably Norwegian or some shit.

Definitely not - blue eyes, blondish hair

Horujko isn't a Japanese name. If it were Horujiko or some shit, yeah, but it doesn't fit the syllabic pattern.

Killing is never a cause for celebration

Wouldn't have happened if they weren't let in. There's your real travesty.

GTFO

search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?_phsrc=hzl2&_phstart=successSource&usePUBJs=true&rank=1&new=1&MSAV=0&msT=1&gss=angs-c&gsln=Horujko&uidh=000&gl=40&gst=

Did some further research… At least few individuals with name Horujko arrived from Poland. So this basically confirms at least some kind of Slavic bloodline

When will Holla Forums stop falling for these type of shit threads?

I know the answer is never.

That was omg literally hundreds of years ago. They're your Citizens, what's your fucking problem? Why are you projecting your weird AF matters of historical contention on the nations you call your allies?

Can you even imagine how fucking insane US tv programmes come off to nations that used to be source of cheap slave labor?

Nice b8 m8. These ones don't know how to assimilate. They're out of the club. Same as here.

Who the fuck are you, the fucking Borg?

They're not worthy of assimilation.

DOES NOT COMPUTE, COMPUTER SAYS NO

What a fucking retard. I hope his followers that thought he had any credibility have now realized how much of a 'racist' anti-white moron he is.

I know the dream is WN but at a time there was a sense of assimilation or ostracizing in America.

All this scum is hiding behind the face of democracy as long as the democracy is leaning their way (read democracy as "tool of manipulation")

Remember, even if they're assimilated, nothing stops us from convincing them that they're the unwanted. Stupidity and good propaganda can result in pretty impressive results.

so you're saying that I can kill people without using a gun?

Holohoax?

If the US had sided with Hitler, the Jews would have been deported to Madagascar instead of dying from starvation and typhus. Are you guys sure you could live with that?

so hillary was right. it is the russians

Yeah I'd be okay

Why specify humans? As opposed to what? Aliens?

Mermen, obviously.

It's a reference tot "Humans of New York," which is itself just a way to sound cleverer and more profound than "People" or "Folks" despite meaning the same thing.

Lad,

1) It's a meme, you dip. "Humans of New York" is some hipster faggotry that got going on FaggotBook years ago.

2) Saying that someone is "just a human" emphasizes the fragility of their lives. "He's just a human," i.e., "he's just a being that needs love, acceptance, care, and support, etc." It's a marker dream up by libtards to signal to other libtards that everyone is at bottom pitiable, and hence deserving of sympathy and mercy. Libshits love sympathy.

So he's a nigger PUA / WEWUZ peddler?
He's 200% Grifter.

What’s wrong with that? The only thing would be to kick the kikes out of the US and other countries that Germany wouldn’t have been able to influence.

mufuggin foo howz!
WEW

no fucking way you retards, if this was Finnish or Estonian it'd be Horuiko, and Horu+Iko makes no sense at all, it looks like a compound word but both of those words mean nothing.

Of course, and if those ones side with this course of unjust civil unrest they are the first to be pressed.

Killing your enemies in battle is glorious.

Celebrate the fact the officer stopped him from hurting any more people.

faggot.

You know, you're right.

I'm going to offer the very next "officer of the peace" a sloppy blowjob (or cunnilingus, we're all equal here all), for really going our of his way, just really all out, all out on my phone, my bank accounts, all of that boring stuff, so that I can be kept safe and secure.. uh.. from.. their employers?

>>>Holla Forums

DON'T FALL FOR THE BAIT
TARIQ NASHEED IS PRODDING FOR REPLIES WITH HIS BAITING TECHNIQUES
SIMPLE LOOK AT HIS PREVIOUS TWEETS ARE OBVIOUS

ほるじこくん~

Into the bog pussy faggot

It's obviously a nigger not a sand nigger, retard.

woh there mr prime minister zoolander

If a name ends in "ko" there's a 90% it's Ukrainian.

They better not change the constitution anytime soon, this shit qualifies for treason

I'd prefer a different island. Madagascar is home to tens of thousands of animal species not found anywhere else in the world.

Why the fuck are they releasing the officer name, don't these people know mudslimes like revenge killing?

So he was butthurt that even the most vapid, airheaded college sluts wouldn't fuck his lightbuld headed ass.

Whoops, two different people. Although I still stand behind my hypothesis that he was a butthurt virgin.

Tariq Nasheed is the same dumb nigger who said that poo in loos are white.

quite obviously ほろじこさん is a brave samurai just like the legendary 「トムクルーズ」

He has earned his place in Sto'Vo'Kor.

You're wrong. We should have helped Hitler win.

Close. There is no 'H' sound in Russian as far as I know.

Russian Cyrillic Г is inherited from Greek Gamma, 'G', but in Ukrainian Г is the 'H' sound. Also, a lot of Ukrainian names end in '-ko'.

I think his name transliterated is:

Горуйко

Горуйко

Also, slight variant Horayko also gives Горайко 4000 search results.

Why were any of you surprised?

We should have let Hitler win

quote of the year wew

Great movie

How is one so smug for a photo id. It's like he knew this day was coming. Probably making notches on his nameplate for every confirmed kill.

If you kill an isis terrorist on a killing spree, he wins.

It's a Slavic surname (Croat here). Americans are probably unaware of this but when our guys emigrated to the US the difference in language meant that many people would change their surnames or had them written in a way that an English speaker could pronounce or approximate them.

This is even more confusing in the South Slavic diaspora who emigrated long ago, before the standardization of our languages.

I have Serbian maternal grandfather, his name changed from Stojanović (I think) to Stoyanovich. Which, as far as Americanized names go didn't get massacred too badly.

Also I think as far as balkan shitposting goes, I'm supposed to tell you to eat dick you dirty ustashit :^)

It is in the nature of Blacks to du nuffin. To say that any Black could ever du sumfin is very offensive and triggering.

He's not a sandnigger, just a regular nigger LARPing as a sandnigger. Pic related

You're not a true Holla Forumsack until you've cried to Hitler videos before.

Why not ?
We could send him pics of "we wuz kaings" and goatfucking muzzies saying they're the master race and the holiest, let him rage real good and laugh at his face.

Croats are best balkan slavs, they got rid of lots of serbroach mongrels.

I recall a story where a Croat was slaughtering prisoners at Jasenovac and noticed an elderly Serb peasant standing and peacefully and calmly watching him slaughter his victims and them dying in the greatest pain. That look of his made the Croat suddenly freeze and for some time he couldn't make a single move. And then he walked up to the Serb and found out that he was a Vukasin from the village of Klepci near Capljina whose whole family had been killed, and who was sent to Jasenovac after having worked in the forests. He spoke this with incomprehensible peace which affected the Croat more than the terrible cries all around them.
The Croat singled the old man out and sat him down on a log. He ordered him to cry out: "Long live Poglavnik Pavelić!", or he would cut his ear off. The old man was silent. The Croat ripped his ear off. The old man didn't say a word. The Croat told him once again to cry out "Long live Pavelić!" or he would tear off the other ear too. He tore off the other ear. "Yell: "Long live Pavelić!", or I'll tear off your nose." And when the Croat ordered him for the fourth time to yell "Long live Pavelić!" and threatened to take his heart out with a knife, the old man looked at him, that is, somehow through him and over him into uncertainty and slowly said: "Tunnel Snakes rule!"

That's a very white sounding name

Back to Africa you go

Koja je razlika između nigera i kante govana?

U kanti

get out

Jesus. I regularly "troll" the minneapolis sub-plebbit (MPLS has a shit ton of Somalis, for context), and I come across this cucked shit:

try saying that when you kill some pedo trying to rape your children.

skimming the gene pool of filth should be celebrated.

Looks like a great way to stab yourself in the thigh.

Fucking cucked nordic genetics, this is exactly the sort of shit you'd see in a Swedish protestant "church"

It's a slavic name of some variety. The "j" is pronounced as an "i" by the way, filthy dumb anglo scum.

There is no "i" in his name you retards.

pr00f