Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/forum/t4152/
stormfront.org/forum/t210556/
stormfront.org/forum/t550147/
stormfront.org/forum/t112061/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solanaceae
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lectin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is either going to be great or it will leave a seeping stain on an otherwise great show.

The show's going to focus more on Dale getting cucked, isn't it?

did someone say Revival?

Are you ready for some forced virtue signalling in your King of the Hill

They're going to dig everything up from the grave at the rate they're going.

All I want is a KotH movie. Last couple seasons of the show were shit so I don't expect anything from another.

Don't forget the wall jokes, they are literally on the border with the spics. Hell, they had an episode about illegally crossing the border.

Ahahahahaha, your shitty (((Conservative))) show is gonna go full cuck.

I can't wait for King of the Hill reaction images to be tainted and never posted again except on Holla Forums and reddit.

I can't wait for the "Bobby is a cuckold, but that's okay" episode.

No, the classic Simpsons reaction images are still used all the time despite NuSimpsons being worse than aidscancer and it's unlikely that NuKotH will ever be as bad as that.

By faggots.

By everyone. Including you. We even have them in our banners.

I knew there was a reason those youtube lives weren't being shut down.

I would rather have more Ghost busters sequals than this

you're delirious user

Judge is still pretty based.
You should watch The Goode Family some time.
It's basically the anti-koth but takes an even deeper dig at the left, on a pretty consistent basis.
The characters seem to know they're pieces of shit.

KotH was always cucked shit anyway.

wrong

I tel u wat mang dang ol executerives risin up ol danged shows u cant do dat mang talkin bout netflick robin al dem demon grafics i tell u wat dem ol desperate enouuuugh

The Goode Family made some great observations and did a good job showing the jockeying for position most liberals partake in, but it really failed to have even one likable or memorable character. I never watched Beavis and Butthead thinking "damn, I wish there was more of their hippy teacher."
speaking of which that single season revival of Beavis and Butthead was topnotch (minus the modern day MTV clips which made you realize those two caricatures of idiots are actually smarter than the people they have on now) Judge should have kept doing that

Pretty much this. I loved the hippy skewing but despised the characters so much the show was pretty much unwatchable.

Whatever, Mike. You're just pussyhounded that we're not posting Beavis & Butthead anymore.

that's how much Judge despises the left.

Why?

Who you got for a live action KOTH?
>Brittany Murphy Mila Kunis as Luanne

Boyega as John Redcorn Blackcorn

I never saw the last 3 or so seasons
Besides Hank's niece or cousin w/e she was

Was there any girls in the show you'd want to fuck?

Oh god it'll be full of current year shit.

Does anyone have that reaction of Barney shutting his eyes?

But that was the best part.

The new stories were the best part. Watching current MTV, even when people are just shitting on it, kinda sucks. Judge made it funny I'll admit, but I'd still prefer weird old obscure music videos.

The real question is will they ever make a single new original idea ever again, ever?

It is fucking depressing without their commentary, besides this was the era when Mtv said fuck it to music videos and started with the reality show bullshit.

FOX cancels shows like it's going out of style. I would love to see more Greg the Bunny, not a show that ended perfectly as it did.

Please no, we've seen enough Lucky. Let the dead rest in peace.

hey guise i bet this revival will be pozzed and cucked and anti-white propaganda! women are dumb and diversity is genocide, am i right!? XD haha i'm fitting in so well by virtue-signaling as an underage numale jumping on the nu-conservative bandwagon!! MAGA!!

So they're going to turn King of the Hill into The Goode Family but more current year. Wonderful… :^(

You never ask them to revive anything. You people should know this by now

Always a good idea to reboot a TV show because of political reasons

Nice attempt, back to reddit now.

No, you revealed yourself through the words you chose. You clearly have no idea what virtue-signaling is, you've just heard it before. Nu-conservative was a big red flag too.

Oh, and women actually are dumb.

Also the fact you called your own post "humorous"… that's reddit as fuck.

Jews have no inherent ability to create - they can only re-hash what whites have already created.

Anyone remember that shitty fucking spinoff that aired for like one season where the numale faggot hipster and his "diverse" friends and family are fucking around? I don't even remember the name, but it was a fucking shitshow.

Also remember that King of the Hill is in fact already a spinoff from Beavis and Butthead - Hank's character is clearly drawn from the gym teacher - Peggy and Bobby are also derived from the series.

Hell, the first episode is basically a mockery of white America - it wasn't until after the pilot aired that Mike (((Judge))) realized that he needed to play it straighter or (((FOX))) was going to drop the series because middle America doesn't really like being mocked.

Dale Gribble was portrayed (((ironically))) but he's perhaps the most relatable character to most of us on the right - and he was literally a fucking cuck. No hatred for Dale from me, but seriously, this shows how (((they))) view us.

If they remake this show, so help me God, I will strap up, go to Cuckifornia, and snipe every fucking shitlib cuckshill I can get my scope on.

ALSO, DAILY REMINDER:

KotH was taken off-air to make room for…

THE CLEVELAND SHOW

DAILY FUCKING REMINDER

The modern music video segments, while amusing, just made me wish they would tackle more 80s and 90s videos

Another thing: the older Mike Judge gets, the more difficulty he has doing B&Bh's voices

Ackkkshooaaaally he's similar to the old neighbor guy Mr. Anderson, the gym teacher (Buzzcut) is completely different

You know, if Bernie Sanders was still around, they could have easily made a show about the quivering angry principal becoming president

I have a question.

Why do you guys think that revived KoTH will be cucked politically when in its original run, it wasn't cucked at all?

one of his neighbors was a literal cuck

Mike Judge is still mad that his President Camacho anti-Trump ads were killed by the owners of Idiocracy, Fox.

DELETE

==politically== cucked

Too much Jewish bullshit in KOTH to even list it all. KOTH is exactly what the Jews want whites to become, stupid, dumb, easily controlled animals.

weew

PLEASE NO

>>>Holla Forums

and that was always portrayed as a bad thing

It's an interesting idea if you have a break in an animated series, since the characters never age on screen, if with the revival you jump forward 20 years, and now Bobby is the new face of opioid addiction in America. Luanne (rip Brittany Murphy) is a coal burning former stripper (now voiced by the actress that plays Mac's mom on Always Sunny). John Redcorn is sleeping with Luanne's daughter, who's Bobby's girlfriend. Dale Gribble drags around an oxygen cart and smokes more than ever. Boomhauer married Nancy. Bill is older, but fat and greasy still wearing a white wife beater, but now more hirsute (he's also taken up wearing a gold chain).

The Simpsons should do the same, take a one year hiatus, then come back and timewarp into their future selfs.

Kino

stormfront.org/forum/t4152/
stormfront.org/forum/t210556/
stormfront.org/forum/t550147/
stormfront.org/forum/t112061/

TOP WEW

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solanaceae

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lectin

Many people don't realize common symptoms and daily discomforts are caused by these food groups. Both groups give me severe joint inflammation.

lmao, get rekt pleb. I eat potatoes at least once a week and I feel great.

Are you Irish?

A reasonable sized serving once a week wouldn't give me problems either. I try to keep them under three servings a week though. Also, avoid green potatoes as those can be lethal, and don't let your potatoes get too old before using them also increases the toxicity. Fresh brown potatoes are lower in the toxin.

All of those ideas are fucking terrible. For a start the show ended in 2009. a twenty year gap wouldnt make sense. Luanne is kill, it would be best just to say she died and lucky moved away to raise the child with his family to get tid of the biggest problem with late seasons. Booby should be a side character in college and a new child should take his place. (maybe have an episode where he becomes a brony) hank and peggy somehow had a new child after they replaced ladybird after she died of old age. Nancy should be promoted to work in the HR department due to being old and still with dale. if she hadn't already left dale for john redcorn before joseph was born she wouldn't do it now. maby even have dale have a girl who is actually his, leaving an old, and bitter john redcorn trying to ruin his life. Boomhauer should still be Boomhauer, and bill should have left the army due to age and become a normal barber. yet less pathetic with an alcoholic wife who raises his wifes son along with the hill child. hank should have a new, pathtic boss after buck died of a heart attack. similar to the one who took over from him when he had a heart attack and messed everything up. and maybe a new neighbor.

This show should still not be renewed though. you cant capture lightning in a bottle.

PORKED.COM
BACONED.COM
HAMFISTED.COM
BACONBURNERS.COM

They had multiple episodes like that.

I like that this is the new face of the right wing: kids with internet disease who think politics is "memes" and "cucks". Golden years ahead. Easy pickings, these numales.

It's time you went back to your subreddit. RTD.

is tech really autistic? They seem like bros to me, every time I have a computer problem they always help me.

Mike Judge considered bringing Beavis and Butthead back as elderly men.

Why though? The show had the decency to end at a point when we'd all had more than enough but weren't totally sick of it. That's the right time to end a show.

It's going to be Beavis and Butthead 2011 all over again.

Maybe they're just kind people.

So it'll be good?

I thought it was as real people

Or mostly unnecessary?

In Ireland they have an alcoholic drink made from potatoes. It's more than twice as strong as vodka.
I am not joking.

Does he drive a wycked car and live next door to a milkshake, box of fries, and a meatball?

It's called Poitín. A lot of vodka around the world was made with potatoes or grain, it's pretty normal.

tfw I probably did that subconsciously

holy shit that video made my day.
thanks user

Holy shit, I saw that years ago…after all these years it's still funny

Reminds me of

They won't make a new show because no one will watch it.

Mike Judge is an Alex Jones fan that unwittingly wrote a pro-eugenics movie so I can't see this working.

He knew exactly what he was writing with Idiocracy. That movie is right-wing, anti-Libertarian propaganda.

Uuh, it wasn't supposed to be a documentory, guys.

Video related by the same guy

It was made on the same year when KotH ended.

I think I stumbled across it while watching Koth YouTube poop

I never enjoyed Youtube poop until I found the King of the Hill ones.

John Deadcorn is a great one, although I also love this one:

I WAS LISTENIN

These ones are also great, shame there's so few of them.