So there's still no answer for WHY the literature THREAD got BUMPLOCKED...

So there's still no answer for WHY the literature THREAD got BUMPLOCKED? A staple thread of this board meant to share useful information and redpills among the newfags get bumplocked and all we get is these bunch of faggots
Now read this, these are not replies to the problem but gaslighting, manipulation and trying to turn the people complaining into "shills" and "Evalion 2.0". You musnt not be from around here if you have so little care about shit getting censored.
Now get this one
What kind of argument is this? If we went under that guise, every Trump thread should go on /Trump/, right? When i read posts like that, it feels as if the mods/vols themselves were damage-controlling a legitimate complain. Is it that much to ask for an answer of why the literature thread got bumplocked? Do you think that you can ban the ones complaining, make fun of them and sweep it under the rug like that?

literature thread

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stupid links didn't work

Everyone knows that the Holla Forums admins are a mix of degenerates and nonwhites who are deliberately keeping the board quality low. I'm just surprised that no-one has infiltrated them yet and set it straight.

They did it so you'd make 6 threads a day demanding answers.

It's because you are a faggot that clearly can't take a hint.

Why?

>>>/polmeta/
Stop fucking spamming this shit, nobody gives a fuck about your manufactured controversy over MUH BOOKS threads.

>>>/pdfs/
Stop kvetching because you can't repost the entirety of both boards with zero other content.

8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol

>>>/polarchive/ fixed board link
Also
Gas yourself.

How is this "manufactured"? They haven't explained why the thread got bumplocked for no good reason

Evalion 2.0 is what you faggots are.

You make no fucking sense shill

I will start spamming too, mods are cucks.

Bump

I'll keep bumping because (((someone))) is getting triggered.

I am genuinely curious myself as to why a thread that explicitly is made once a month got bump locked.

Some faggot is flooding /polmeta with threads making fun of the people complaining, check for yourself.

Because the mods are shit and working with the enemy.

Go to /polmeta/ and see for yourself.

Also: /polmeta/ should be a revolving sticky on the front page of Holla Forums, wherein the moderators are required to communicate with the community on a weekly basis, individually and in totality, or else lose their moderator privileges.

There is no excuse for not implementing this, and the only people who do oppose its implementation are the moderators.
Every thread I've brought this up in was eventually deleted, or got me a ban.

I'm curious about this as well.
It really didn't seem to be hurting anything, and was once a staple of Holla Forums.

When you are enjoying your ban, be sure to lurk more.

Checked for that 'some faggot'
is one of the mods.

Probably imkampfy the material in question features lots of smug anime girls coupled with redditor-tier snark.

Bans mean shit to me

Because it has been a huge part of all the sliding and latest exodus. The cunt knows which is why he keeps making it and kvetching about it.

a thread that's been around for 14+ months, with one thread a month?.. Thats an interesting narrative you got there.

Which is why we know you are only here to slide, Mordecai.

How was the thread hurting anybody?

It hasn't been only one. We know you work in teams Jidf. It is only natural to be afraid. Hide in a hole and you will live longer but stick your noses out and they will be cut off.

You're going to have to explain that more, because it makes no fucking sense as is.

What exodus?
What sliding?
What the fuck are you talking about, and why am I growing increasingly suspicious that you are one of the moderators?
The last one is because you are acting nonsensical and rather suspiciously supportive of the expressly-shit moderation on this board.

it hurts the narrative

What kind of gaslighting is this?

Sure thing, Totally-not-a-mod-user. Now how about you try actually explaining why its everything you accuse the threads of being.

Well, I personally don't care that the mods run a tight ship, I just don't understand their reasoning from time to time, but that makes sense.

We already know some (maybe even all) of the mods are compromised.

Checked for

This is definitely a moderator.

You are never going to get any answers you naive fuck. The mods have been compromised since the fucking start, this entire board is nothing but controlled opposition. The cunts in charge will not acknowledge any of this and neither will the stupid mason kike leading the whole site now.
Sage for stupid ass OP

Why does the existence of a sole thread posted once a month bothers you so much?

Cant you stop double posting you faggot. You can add all your replies in a single post. Now explain how a thread staple thats been around for nearly 2 years, with 1 thread a month (it even states in the fucking title of the threads its a monthly book thread) is sliding.

That wont stop me from making these threads to wake up some anons

And another useless thread will be anchored because the Cunts don't get it. We've been at this for years, you fucks are easy to recognize and we are done.

Can't wait to fire up the ovens.

Bump

Address the issue, faggot.

Not an argument

Bump again

Another mod, or proxy in action.

As soon as its done uploading, I will repost the link to the Alcoholocaust with Natt Danelaw in which the context of the Evalion opposition is revealed.

Hey Mikey, whatcha doin?

Dont bump the thread, user. Dont play into their hands.

I have a paid Hola! Account, bring it on

Who the fuck is cuckvalion and why do you keep bringing him up?

If you are going to act like that, you can kiss the threads goodbye.

Why wont you answer the question as to why this and the book threads are slide threads. In fact, how about this; what is they to slide when everything important is stickied?

Is they anything in this board you think is currently important (but not important enough that it would get slide by this thread asking about clarification about moderation) that you are trying to defend?

Nigger, i'm fucking tired of this board with no transparency. Isn't that why we left cuckchan?

>>>/polmeta/

Nope, its an audio file, and I'm not making it,its quite old - it was removed from Soundcloud after much kvetching on behalf of Mikey.

See, there's this guy, Mikey.
He wants to be a WN e-celeb, but he's a turbo autist who is totally unlikable, and a pathological liar to boot.

Best part?
He's also a pedophile.
He was grooming Evalion since she was like 12 or 14, one of these online beta-stalker fucks.

In the attached audio, he is exposed as the source of the backlash against Evalion, which was grounded in his jealousy over her success relative to his complete failure as WN e-celeb.

The moderators on Holla Forums aided his effort, which leads me to believe Mikey might be himself a mod, or else, is in cahoots with the moderation on 8/pol/.

Nobody has responded to my commentary this entire thread - until I mentioned Mikey.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

In any case, that's the core of the opposition to Evalion: A jealous beta-male pedo who wants to be a WN e-celeb and will engage in all manner of dubious acts to destroy those who succeed relative to his total failure.
And the mods aid this cretin - a notion I've come to support after witnessing how the simple mention of Mikey invariably draws a response from those I suspect to be moderators trying to maintain their narrative control (and losing more and more with each day, with each poorly-reasoned ban).

this board will die, i call it now, less than 1000 posters it will have by april

Is it so hard to answer the question?

Wait a second. Are you the horse fucker in the threads?