PAUL NUTTALL NEW UKIP LEADER

bbc .com/news/uk-politics-38125432

Paul Nuttall has been elected leader of the UK Independence Party, replacing Nigel Farage.

Other urls found in this thread:

r*t.com/uk/368567-nuttall-putin-assad-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just in time for Nige to move to the States.

What a nut!

Hehehe
"Suck muh Nuts!"

Is this good or bad? That guy looks like a fucking Jew, and he has a weird name too. Can someone gonfirm?

Negan being an Absolute Madman has greatly renewed my intrest in it.
JDM looks like he's having an Absolute Blast every episode.

He's just an edgelord knockoff of Captain Rhodes. Come on, user.

I suppose so, but I still enjoy that shit.
I'd Live being payed hundreds of thousands to walk into Work and play someone like that tbh

he wants to bring back capital punishment and fight marxism. enough said! Paul "u wot m8" nut all the kikes

he's the best pick after Nigel

kind of useful summary for those who aren't famous with UKIP politics outside Farage

He's a goy, it seems.
Kikepedia doesn't say anything about him being a yid.

General election, please.

Like nige, he's a guy you'd go down to the pub with for a pint, but unlike are nige he doesnt mince words.
He simply does not give a single shit about being PC.
He wants the current system to fuck off, each region (N Ireland, Wales, Scotland, England) to have their own parliment and the unelected house of lords to become a second elected chamber to act in the interests of the UK as a whole (Such as budget / foriegn affairs) and as a revising chamber for said national parliments.
At the moment, we have scottish MP's in the house of commons that vote on matters that only effect england, whilst scotland have their own parliment with only scottish MPs.
At its core, its an issue of fairness, and england is getting fucked in the ass from every direction in the current system.

Clearly he's aware of the Jew and that's good enough for me.

no nuttallmuslims jokes?

Gotta love the Way Trump's Ascension has Brought lads like this to the fore of Government.
Brilliant.

He looks like Eddie Hitler from Bottom. I approve of this.

Shouldn't this be in a /britpol/ containment thread?

So he basically wants the different regions to be their own countries ?

To me, Negan is the impersonation of why the Walking Dead is going to shit.
He's so cliche it phisically hurts.

Daily reminder Kikebart was pushing a "based shit skin" as leader of UKIP

A paki might've been better than some northerner tbh.

Jk, can't rebuttal the Nuttal

Well Jeffrey Dean Morgan is just playing him exactly the way he was in the Comics.

No, those are for containment of divisive britkikes who hate all other European peoples, worship Churchshill and Harris, and only call themselves European when it's convenient.

That's Nuttall! He'll even throw in the watermelon, absolutely free!

at least he got rick to shut the fuck up

I concur. This si somehow important news concerning the UK and the EU to a lesser extent.
I think Nuttall was the right choice. Like Nigel, he's got those delicious people skills and free thinking.

But I'm assuming, like Nige, he's a huge cuck when it comes to Israel.
Nobody's perfect.

Paul Nuttal is the second most based person in UKIP after Are Nige.

He's a powerful,public speaker, not one to back down, intelligent, articulate, knowledgable. He used to be a history lecturer.

This is good.

Congrats, Anglo-friends!

I was afraid UKIP would fall apart after Nige left. Looks like my fears were mistaken.

Incredible, I was under the impression the only choices UKIP had for a future leader after Are Nige would leave them pozzed beyond all redemption. What a wonderful surprise it is to hear this.

Think of them as states

He's quite based. Glad he's there.

Tfw didn't win bet on John Rees-Evans.

This would mean it liberates Farage to do more stuff now.
He, of course, stays as an MEP.

What do you think will happen next?

He's almost there:

Putin & Assad are our friends against terrorism, says new UKIP leader

r*t.com/uk/368567-nuttall-putin-assad-trump/

" The Assad regime is not “a threat to the globe in the way that Islamic terrorism is,” he said, in reference to Islamic State’s (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) incursions in Syria. Questioned over the Syrian regime’s alleged use of barrel bombs, Nuttall said: “Well we seemed to keep Robert Mugabe in place for many years, didn’t we? I wouldn’t say we are some paragon of virtue when it comes to backing dictators.”

The UKIP leader’s remarks came a week after he argued Putin is “generally getting it right in many areas” of the Middle East. But unlike his predecessor Nigel Farage, Nuttall’s foreign policies do not include a cozy relationship with US President-elect Donald Trump. “I never backed Trump during the campaign and I said that some of the things that he had said were appalling and I continue to believe that,” Nuttall said, following his victory speech on Monday. "

GODSPEED NUTTALL OF THE NORTH

His stance on Trump has changed.

10:40

What a delicious and wholesome feast.