HAHAHAHAHA THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Trump to pressure foreign govts to investigate Clinton Foundation – report

web.archive.org/web/20161128112709/https://www.rt.com/usa/368406-trump-foreign-governments-clinton-foundation/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4vXKN
archive.is/bX27d
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YOU'RE GOING TO SAY, "MR. TRUMP, STOP, WE'RE TIRED OF WINNING!" AND I'M GOING TO SAY, "NO!"

Wew. Shills btfo. The best part is he can do it since Obama was able to before as well.

And Obama can't pardon her for crimes in another country.

i want her in jail so fucking much. bump

Yep. Hillary is fucked. Holy shit Trump is creative.

I forgot to mention but
The Clintons are fucked. They stole so much money from them. They have a serious axe to grind.

WE'LL PERSECUTE HILLARY
AND HAITI, COLOMBIA ARE GOING TO PAY FOR IT

What are the chances that the Clinton Foundation will have to return all the money they stole from these countries? Something like that would bring out various countries making wild claims, effectively jewing the Clinton foundation hard.

Bump. The shills have fallen silent and are avoiding this thread altogether now.

Say it with me.

Holla Forums BTFO

AGAIN

When will this meme die?

pls happen
The butthurt would produce enough power for America to achieve energy independence for the next hundred years.

Those poor retards get BTFO so often, it's their default state now

They must be cucks to enjoy getting humiliated this often.

This is great.

Im sure all these countries want their money back anyway seeing as Hillary didnt even get in power.

(checked)
They are eternally irrelevant as anything but a whipping post. Those cucks secretly enjoy losing because only then can they feed their own narrative about being oppressed.

7D CHESS
LAST WORDS, LEFTIES?

Christ, he going to burst her colostomy bag playing with her feelings like that.

any other sauce?

PRAISE KEK

Nice double-dubs for Kek.
The New York Post is reporting the same:
archive.is/4vXKN

DEUS VULT

He extended the olive branch and shes going to hang herself on it by pushing for a recount.
She brought it down on herself.

PRAISE KEK

WIll the bitch be extradited? Hopefully it will be to Haiti. Think about it the lefty faggots will have nothing to say because lets be honest Haiti is a kikes dream when it comes to liberal causes. Oh this could be good.

Super male vitality merchant is on the case:

archive.is/bX27d

UGH

that is the real question. it goes completely against US foreign policy to to that.
also what stops her from just 'cleaning up' her mess in haiti and elsewhere if she is still free and has her stolen wealth?

Hopefully never, so we can keep mining the salt from them when they keep getting BTFO.

Yep. Rejoice. Liberals are going to be 100% wrong about him every single day for the next four year. You have seventeen thousand hours of smug to look forward to.

Whenever they say that, a new shaft to the salt mine appears.

W E W

And to think they used to accuse conservatives of living inside an echo chamber.

December's going to be an interesting month, boys.

Wew lads thats some 4D ruse cruise.

TAKE THE CUNT TO COURT

INVESTIGATE

INVESTIGATE

Absolute Genius on Trump's part. By putting pressure on her cabal outside of the US, all HillShills abroad are going to have their finances scrutinized during the investigation. Regardless of dealings with Hillary most of her donors are into some horrible shit like human trafficking, drugs, terrorist funding, etc. Most if not all will abandon her because of the heat to save their own skins and shekels while shes stuck here in the US. Either she bows down to Trump and takes eternal imprisonment (which is more than she deserves) or risks going out of the US with shaky support from her foreign (((allies))). This will destroy "muh legacy" Obama and her harp about, possibly get her lynched by Haitians or anyone else she screwed over, and capsize the Clinton Foundation by having all of her sleazy money audited and dry up from getting her donors in jail, killed, or at least pull out from the cabal. She's screwed either way but Trump gets to focus on MAGA while everyone else goes for her throat. The people will kill her and rally with Trump which robs her of being a martyr and makes sure she will be known as the one of the most corrupt politicians in the annals of history.

Feels fucking great man.

This. It's a fucking masterstroke. It makes me wonder if all the stuff about letting her heal was Trump goading them into a false sense of security because if he came up with this on the fly due to her recount bullshit then that is even more impressive.

I always thought that was such a throwaway line to get crowds riled up; the type of thing you say to a football team before you take the field. How wrong I was.

THIS IS THE BEST YEAR EVER.

This guy's name keeps popping up. He has ties to Carlos Slim, who was the one kvetching hard about the wall and trying to stop Trump. He may have ties to Justin Trudeau as well. I'll have a good laugh if this somehow spells trouble for Trudeau or Trump is the one to bring him down using all of this.

that's alot of trust in foreign authorities
also waht about her crimes against the US and its citizens? shouldn't that be a priority?

Funny how Trump was the first one to implemented the idea of not recognizing elections as legitimate.

This guy play on completely different level.

Sorry wrong one

Various countries lost money thanks to the Clinton Foundation They will want to collect. Haiti has been crowing abut it for some time. Nigeria has been tossing a fit about it as well. Any country looking for money that has dealt with the Clinton foundation will be looking for a handout or worse now. She is rather fucked. That doesn't even include the fact that Russia is one of the countries they have dealt with.

Who is to say that he won't? He has said it is not off the table, all the people around Trump save Ivanka dislike Hillary, and Trump is not going to say anything that will get Hillary pardoned. I shouldn't even have to explain it.

And I was one of those that told you all he hadn't.
All he did was give her a pass on the illegal server, which is very small potatoes compared to what you can really get on these thugs.

Now that Hildabeast is contesting the election, I suspect the server illegality is back on the menu, too.

Holla Forums BTFO AGAIN