What is lefty/pol/'s honest opinion on pic related?. You have to respond without resorting to >muuhh jooozzzzzzz

What is lefty/pol/'s honest opinion on pic related?. You have to respond without resorting to >muuhh jooozzzzzzz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XZzOgFY45s8
irishcentral.com/news/are-the-celts-one-of-the-ten-lost-tribes-of-israel-233823021-237790101.html
archive.is/H3JVi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The jews have got their shit together. We should probably learn something from their culture.

So you don't think that the over representation of jews is "problematic"? Just wondering if you would say the same about Whites controlling the majority of wealth in South Africa

Nepotism amongst the Ashkenazi community.

There is absolutely nothing wrong about being jewish.

youtube.com/watch?v=XZzOgFY45s8

Why does this matter exactly? No seriously,
what difference does it makes if the capitalist is John, Moshe, Habib or Teng?

Forbes as a last name

Founder of forbes
try harder pol

So you don't have a problem with Jewish oligarchs? No issue with ethnic jews being over represented by a factor of 18 among the wealthiest individuals?

Most Jews In the west are considered white by modern standards. This is like worrying about the number of wealthy catholics.

Sure it is, but the problem is not with the jews, it's with the non-jews.

Ask the majority of leftists who often whine about "disparate impact" or how the evil White male WASP capitalists are oppressing the masses.

Catholics: 44%
Jews: 1%

Do you wonder what subspecies of the cockroach is that you're squashing before you squash it?

I don't really give that much of a shit if Jews are "over represented" in a class that I want to abolish entirely.

How are their ethny more relevant than their actions?

Good oligarch is gulaged oligarch, Jewish or not. Why focusiong on the Jewish part?

I still don't see how it matters what religion they are.

For the same reason Asians are more prevalent in certain fields. A larger focus on discipline and getting the job done, with a strong focus on doing it for family rather than self. This creates an environment where people can travel to wealth earlier in the 20th century harder than others who focus on such things less.

Which makes the problem not Jewish people themselves, but Capitalism and how it socially engineers people to try and compete the best within it.

Jews are considered white by everyone but stormweenies and jewish girls in tumblr who want to be POC.

I don`t care about ethnic or religious background of any oligarch, they are all enemies of the people.

see

Jews are a distinct ethnic group. Whether or not they are considered White is an irrelevant murican thing. Also why did you bring that up in the first place?

It doesn't matter what race the elites are, they must be brought down no more or less.

Fair enough but that kind of massive over representation has to make you think stuff regardless of ideology right?

You brought it up. Those same people would lump Jews in with the white people they bitch about.

What does that prove? Marx and Bakunin aren't infallible gods.

How are you different from SJWs?

You complain about Jews (33% of the billionaires, overrepresented by a factor of 18)
They complain about whites (55% of the billionaires, overrepresented by a factor of 9)

Vast majority of the jews are not in that particular class of people, I don`t really see why I should target them specifically.

Semites are an "ethnic group". That's not just jews.

Also, an "ethnic group" is not a race.

So, Germanic Tribes and Brettons rule the world.

THANKS ROMMANS!

1.5% is Greek. So much for patriotism. FUCKING BOURGIES!

What is "Hispanic"? Are portugese and Spanish "Hispanic"? I don't understand how you 'muricans see "ethnic origins".

KILL GERMANS, WHEN?

Dunno, why don't you ask over there:

>>>/liberalpol/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/sjw/

I'm under the impression that OP can't get over the fact that one can judge someone independently from their ethnic background.

Sorry we don't give a shit about idpol here, go be a SJW somewhere else, queer.

Why are you engaging in a kind of reverse id politics by trying to minimise and brush off the over representation of jews among the wealthiest individuals?

Why does it matter?

Whites are also overrepresented, should we kill every white?

I wonder how consistenly you apply that anti id politics principle.

Sure but the magnitude of that overrepresentation matters.

Sometimes you are only Jewish once you are rich

i.e. when some poltard digs your Wikipedia info and discover your quintessential grandparent was a quarter Jewish

The only problem I see here is the fact that this class even exists
Why should I be blaming my Jewish neighbor for the high concentration of Jews in the ruling class?

because he's a collaborator

Honestly though, why would it be excellent? Ethiopians are over-represented in Marathon runs.

Reverse idpol is nothing but idpol, just like reverse racism is nothing but racism.

Super easily condensed version for Holla Forumstards:
Take anyone from any background: Is prole? good. Is Porky? bad.

No it doesn't. Is your only beef with capitalism the inclusiveness of the ruling class? Do you want racial quotas for billionaires?

At the begining of capitalism jews generally had a lot more capital and experience suitable for a capitalist society seeing as they we're driven to sustain themselves by banking and trading in the fuedalist society they were living and private property continued to accumulate to them as private property does after that.

This.

Jews did literally nothing wrong except Israel.

does not explain the 1972 - 2012 shift

It's impossible to tell without more info. They could possibly just be richer while eating up competition and passing it on to their offspring, seeing as the middle easterners have grown even more than the jews oil money and israeli meddeling in the middle east is a likely candidate or they may even have better international relations with the east asians that have grown even more etc.

Very interesting user, I'll leave this supplemental hereā€¦
irishcentral.com/news/are-the-celts-one-of-the-ten-lost-tribes-of-israel-233823021-237790101.html
archive.is/H3JVi

Italians and Greeks confirmed for not h'White since they're not grouped with Europeans on that list.

Seeing as Italians, greeks, hispanics, blacks and south asians has grown as much or even more than the jews it's clear that they secretly rule the world in unison

So I AM NOT WHITE!

Ok, anfem, I am a PoC, check your privilage.

All those groups together +5%
Jews +10%

Better brush up on your maths bud.
Jews had a 54.35% increase
Italians had a 55.55% increase
Greeks had a 300% increase
Hispanics had a 200% increase
South asians and blacks growth rate are off the charts seeing as they came into existance from nothing.
South asians and blacks

I was earning 1 cent, now I am earning 1 dollar, I am 10000% richer!

I shouldn't be envious of Mr. Porky who earned 1 trillion and now merely earns 10 trillions!

You mean it's all stupid propaganda?
I agree.

Yes that is esentially how growth work even if you got the numbers wrong, good job.

He didn't get any number wrong

dumb brainlet

He was talking percentages, not mere multiplication. Did you skip maths at school?

From 1cent to 2 cents: 100% increase
From 1cent to 10 cents: 1000% increase
From 1cent to 100 cents aka 1dollar: 10000% increase

if you read "the jewish question" by marx you would know it's not about antisemitism and race shitposting
or you're just a fucking retard who doesn't understand anything longer than two paragraphs of sentences and therefore quotemines like a little bitch

look, kid
all you do is point fingers on jews being capitalists and loose your shit
instead of pointing at capitalists and calling the system what it is: a pile of shit
yes, you being a faggot and retard naziboi going "joooz" if what you get out of this is "oh look, there are this and that many jewish capitalists, therefore capitalism must have something to do with judaism"

get some fucking materialist education you dumb little nazi cunt for fucks sake

it's the whole fucking LARP idealist worldview nazi cunts have

"just imagine it would be orcs versus humans"

this is literally what you believe, you guys are living in fucking lala land, off yourself you oxygen deprived manchildren

AnFem confirmed for JIDF

At least I'm not delusional enough to believe there would be a "global" extreme communist revolution.

At least a Fascist one has a chance of happening.

Ironically, the reasons for and reaction to oppression in the Medieval period placed Jewry in an advantageous position to adapt to bourgeois society. Consider the Jewish position on usury, for example, but also their religious emphasis on scholarship, and the historical tendency to be extremely urbanised.

doesn't explain the 1970-2012 shift

What's your explanation for it?

True. I suspect that has a lot to do with the US choosing to back Israel after they Six-Day War, and perhaps some feedback loop owing to tribal nepotism.

PURE COINCIDENCE