Found 'em

Is that where the cancer is coming from?

yes

For fuck's sake

True to their name.

what happened to just being a nerd on your own and liking lord of the rings and harry potter

>>>/trash/

>>>/autism/
>>>Holla Forums

Nerd culture happened.

Harry Pothead is magical kino

If you're a britbong aged between, say, 20 and 30, Potter was a pretty unavoidable part of growing up. It was the big book series that kids could read, and then it was the great national family-friendly movie event.

moar liek Hairy Pothead

Movies were so comfy. Well, the first 4 at least, then it's just shit.

There were these stupid colour filters used on the last 3, from what I remember. First 2 were fun children's fantasy films, then it just becomes more and more generic young adult nonsense.

The problem is that after 3 (I still kinda like 4, it's definitely 50/50 here and there) the movies, but by larger extent Rowling, started taking this world seriously and not as a nonsensical joke like it was established. It's like trying to make Dr. Seuss's books into YAshit.
The first 2 films are my favorite and so, so comfy. They are always marathoned during christmas and it's just the best, coziest watch, boosted by nostalgia.

women
they ruin everything

you spelled jews wrong

I don't think nerds ever liked Harry Potter.

Well there was no harry potter during the actual nerd age. When the fake nerd culture appeared, harry potter is reddit's favorite thing.

Pretty much. I hate the books, but the first two movies are unique. The third movie and beyond make me feel sick just looking at them for a second.

Maybe "normies" mean something else in indian. Like a "pooping outside" or something.

Original Avatar was before the normie hordes. Korra is more accurate.

Pretty funny that the normies are exactly as you would imagine

Just search for "reacting to dank memes"
If you don't outright die from cringing so hard you can count the strands of hair on your asshole, be sure to let us now how it felt.

Being a 'nurd XD' was normaljzed by TBBT.

Pretty much. 3 is actually okay in retrospect. Some say it's the best one but I still prefer the first 2 movies. The 4th one was shit and where the dark, gritty transition startd. Turns into tournament and angsty teen drama. They also push the multiculturalism in it. It was there in the background in the previous movies but they really push it forward to let you know that blacks and Indians do study in this school.

err, no it wasn't, the fuck are you talking about
also fake anime is worse than anything

Hey fags harry potter existed 10 years before reddit fuck off you underage heathens

Seriously HOW THE FUCK DOES HARRY POTTER TRIGGER ALL YOU FUCKS SO MUCH FUCK OFF

They are all good you absolute fucking idiots rewatch them the entire point was each one gets exponentially darker every single one is different therefore

Calm down, Reddit.

No they actually let the fucking director and cinematographers do their own fucking work you fucking armchair director

WAH WAH WHY ARENT THEY ALL THE SAME WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
This board is no fucking different form reddit holy shit amazing

Reddit doesnt like the movies you fucking ASSHOLE

The most normie meme ever is that harry potter got too dark, what do you expect people here are actually not 4chan tourists?

LMFAO

Just look at the post below you, this board is full up of /a/ and game of thrones fans.

>this mad

Once again I'm not mad I'm actually wowed by the fact that this board is full of amateurs

Because they followed the book? Jesus Christ.
3 is a fucking amazing stop watching things on your 12 in failtop

6 is actually one of the most comfy though. And so is 7.1

They are all unique and you got physically ill by how triggered you were god damn. All the movies are unique.

How do you guys remember what happened in each HP movie? 4-7.2 were all completely interchangeable. I seriously don't remember which comes after the other, and this is exacerbated by the fact that they were eight fucking movies.
HP should have stayed as a book series.

Seconding this.
They turned it into a grimdark, bland, dreary & bleak series, and it just doesn't work - the change of directors sure as hell didn't help either.

The books are better, but the later books are not as good as the earlier ones.

The only plot points I got

No they arent I just rewatched them and they are all different feeling you guys are facefuckingly retarded. Rowling wanted exactly what happened to happen the way it did she meant for them all to get darker. Try watching them again when you are hopefully older than 18

Really makes me thinking

It does work I just rewatched them and they were great thats exactly what the vision was the entire time they matched the atmospheres of the books. and the change in directors worked wonderfully im glad you dont like it because you guaranteed have shit taste and like something worse, cinema isn't always supposed to be how you want it to be assholes

The films are much better than the books.

The sheer amount of desperation and asshurt emanating from your posts is both staggering and slightly worrisome.

Go fuck yourself they are extremely good and had character development and focus

Why are you so upset? What about Hurry Platter gets you so invested in its sub-par quality?

pls be real, pls be real

They are legitimate kino try watching them i bet you were fucking 3 when they came out and didnt even see them in theaters. I just rewacthed them all in IMAX format last year.

They are how old were you when you saw all of them, rewatch them and stop talking shit, but you probably have a shit fucking tv so whats the point

I want to believe this is genuine, but I think you are trying a little too hard tbh.

my nephew says the same shit about movies.
you do know you have to be of age to post here right?

I hope he is real, i Want another YOU HAVE NO PROOF thread, That was a great fucking thread.

See

You sound like an underage retard, the films are fucking great now like I said piss off

I sound retarded/underage for not liking the Harry Potter films? Top kek.

I'm beginning to lose faith tbh - he's going a little overboard.

Yes exactly, I saw the last 4 when I was in college along with my peers who the films were made for now fuck off you underage bitch they are fucking kino

you sound retarded top kek

Not a valid critic, bud

How about this white guy.

Also ebert gave that one 3.5/4 as well

Well, I guess we can't all be as enlightened as you.

Wow, an actual (((critic))) praised this film? I guess I better rethink my view of it then.

I can imagine you sperging out like this IRL when someone tells you to fuck off with your BS actually.

I'm giving arugment's all around and backing them up and you haven't given any. Get some fucking taste they were all well recieved by everyone for a reason you fucking contrarian edglord. Your argument was that they werent childish like the first two and yet you called them childish. Great job asshat.

Back then critics actually critiqued, not that you ever read a newspaper in 2005 or anything

Cry your eyes out plebs

The only thing you are giving me is a sinking feeling that there might actually be a legit Chris-chan level autist browsing and posting on this board.

Hey, remember when TESB came out, and critics weren't too fond of it?
Srs tho, uck off with your appeal to authority critics

Critics don't matter but you shitposting matters less. reading a review is better than lisening to your bullshit

OK, this I know is bait. No one in their right mind would call this the best series ever. You had me fooled there for a little while.

Oh wow, a bunch of teenagers and single mothers found a movie review site. Wow. Such amaze. Great argument.

You
You want me to post the audience scores to and the fact that they grossed 7.7 billion which was a big deal then? Seriously fuck yourselves holy shit this place is Holla Forums tier watch the film or fuck off

Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter are the only good series and Lord of the Rings got pretty shitty with Peter Jackson's love of CGI but still hold up because he hadn't gone full retard

I could not give a fuck about what the (((critics))) or audience thinks.
The only Holla Forums vibes in this thread is coming from the troll claiming this schlock is KINO.

>I could not give a fuck about what the (((critics))) or audience thinks.
I watched them in an IMAX theater last year and they are all kino

They are quite beautiful films a few of them the only ones that are schlocky are the first two but they have extra charm.

What do you think anything is what do you think kino is? The fact that you hate it only solidifies its kino status because true kino is not for everyone.

If you think the HP film series is kino you have no fucking idea what kino is.

I'll give you Orr, but Ebert had a very disgusting policy/theory of criticism, his critics should never be valid in a discussion about a movie's quality

This shit was brilliant. Honestly, better than Lord of the Rings and Star Wars. Go ahead, respond with memes and contrarianism.

I do I watch kino all the time and Harry Potter is kino like says

Fair enough on Ebert but he generally didn't have too bad of a taste. If we can actually discuss one on one now yea I like them all and what they did with it and moreso every time I watch them. Orr is right that the latter ones actually suit the screen a little better. But I love the early ones too I enjoy that they all are different

If you enjoyed them, good for you. Doesn't make the films good.

You do? Could you maybe list some true kino for us mouthbreathers to enjoy?

Guaranteed you watch some trashola so go watch what you watch famalia

They are good in every single facet and thats why they got good reviews when reviews mattered and were very well received they are the only good blockbuster series besides lotr

They are good in every single facet and thats why they got good reviews when reviews mattered and were very well received they are the only good blockbuster series besides lotr
I reccomend films all the time to people here that they enjoy Im not giving you a list just because you want one faggot

That post was so good it needed to be posted twice!

Well, unless he is trolling, he must be autistic.

I'm still leaning more toward trolling though.

Youre the autistic one for thinking harry potter cant be kino and getting this mad that you are still ITT
You want me to keep telling you all of them except 4 are pure kino

a few of them are silly fun with some nostalgia value to them.
If you think they are kino you are fooling yourself, and your taste in film is highly questionable at best.

Nope azkaban is legit kino and then from there the latter ones are kino as well sorry faggot get some chops

Not even close. You should visit /film/ if you want to see anons talking about legit good films.

I started the fucking kino thread thats been there for a year faggot the cinragrid thread and Ive posted potterkino cinegrids in there, you fucking trollface bitch

Really makes me think

Don't blow a gasket, spergo. It's okay to admit you're wrong.

The thread with the Black Swan cinegrid was started by me faggot and I made that cinegrid personally its been up for over a year

That would be a first, I'm sure.

Sure, we believe you ;^)

See

Just like Rowling. Wew!

I made these shit ones long time ago and they were my first you can tell because they are shit quality

All I see is lies.

Im not lying I have no reason to lie youre just shitposting now so fuck off

Yes you do, you don't want to look like a lier and a moron. That's reason enough for a lie.

I bet you have a shit setup now go work on it

I'm not lying fuck all of you

Huh.. just like your attempts at trolling.

nice predictable post wow

nice predictable post wow

get some taste

After you.

Ask me anything

Why do you have such bad taste?

Because I'm actually contrarian here and triggering you?

Well, congratulations! You got yourself caught! Now what's the next step in your master plan?

Crashing this board? With no kinoposters?

Just so you know the only reason I'm contrarian is because you guys are actually contrarians therefore my contrarianism here is just good taste, unlike your shit taste which is evident by the state of Holla Forums

t. autist

Kino means cinema (the actual building where you go to see films), so yeah…

Don't break a hand jerking yourself off.
The state of Holla Forums is not being improved by retards claiming fucking Harry Potter is kino, you cumgurgling knobgoblin.

Din jævla forpulte hæstkuk

Nope

No shit that was a joke

I rec people good films here all the time and hp is good

You are a fucking moron & a troll.
HP is summer blockbuster films like the Marvel capeshit films.

The latter ones and azkaban actually came out in novemeber and they were kino

And they are a million times better in quality than Marvel films again watch them they actually hired directors and dps to films them really well. They are directed extremely well for blockbusters and some are directed way better than HAckson

Weighing in here. I don't think Harry Potter is kino but they are fun films. 1-2 are ultra comfy and are on near christmas usually. Didn't like 3 all that much. 4 is probably my favourite, it's a coming of age film with a wizard filter and it was great. 5-8 all blur and mesh together story wise (for me at least) BUT they have some of the best visuals of all the films (the glass smashing scene, the death eater designs, the inferi crawling out of the ooze etc.) They definitely have more love put into them than capeshit, look at some of the design work bringing it all to life and you will see that while it was a moneyspinner, people genuinely wanted it to be good.

3 6 and 7.1 are pure kino idk how you don't like 3

Shit like this makes me wonder if maybe becoming a YouTube camwhore is easy.

Only one way to find out.

kill yourself, reddit

Reddit are bookfags sounds like you need to go back actually
>>>/reddit/

You dumb cunt who cant detect kino