Kikes Try To Silence Sam Hyde

Tl;Dr Kikes at Adult Swim pressure key executive to drop MDE. Kikes try to silence free speech.

(((The Atlantic))) actually ran a story on Hyde. WTF? We can't have our own comedy on TV?

Archive link: archive.is/zgBe2
Kike link: theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2016/11/the-raging-battle-over-adult-swims-alt-right-tv-show/508016/

Kikes are doing everything to suppress actual free speech. When are they locking down the internet, goys?

Some text from the article:

"…According to Bernstein, Adult Swim’s standards department have repeatedly found coded racial messages (including swastikas) in the show that they then removed. There’s also a groundswell of pushback within the network urging the executive Mike Lazzo to cancel the show.

Brett Gelman, a brilliant and abrasive comic who has done work with Adult Swim in the past, announced this week that he was cutting ties with the network. In a series of tweets, he said that he was leaving out of disgust with Million Dollar Extreme, as well as the network’s poor record of working with women (all 47 listed creators on the network’s new and returning shows this summer were men). Tim Heidecker, the enormously influential comedian behind Adult Swim classics like Tom Goes to the Mayor and Tim and Eric, has voiced his support for Gelman’s decision…"

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/timheidecker?lang=en
dailydot.com/layer8/bruce-schneier-internet-of-things/?tw=share
a.cuntflaps.me/uryvfk.mp4
dailystormer.com/fag-shamed-in-front-of-4-year-old-son/
youtube.com/watch?v=v7WAHnZPIX0
youtube.com/watch?v=P8tPY5maU1c
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-i1XZc8ZwA
youtube.com/watch?v=sJQk0jDZx8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll take "Bull shit I should have seen coming" for six gorillion Alex.

YOU GOTTA PAY MORE ATTENTION IN SCHOOL JOE

How is the show "alt-right"? Getting really fucking tired of that label.

We're the side that believes in liberty of anti-PC culture. MDE are one of us.

I wonder if this meme will ever die.

Apparently this song was "Jews Rule" but they had to change it

It's the mainstreaming of White Nationalism. Embrace it you fucking fairy.

Don't you have anything better to do, Pajeet?

As long as kikes are pushing the meme, it will never die.
All they have to do now is say anything "right" is "alt-right" and it immediately loses all credibility. Thanks, Richard Spencer!

How much are CTR paying you to false flag? We're wise to that "K*KE" shit, Pajeet.

EVERY

GODDAMN

TIME

Why do you care about the term "alt-right?" TRS much?

Wowzers, i believe that this poster's nose is not that of a regular's person size

blockhead joe made that up, sam even did a yt video about it

YOU'RE A BLOCKHEAD JOE

I don't know who's shilling who anymore.

We've got this defeatist cuck here, and then this faggot that self-censors kike on Holla Forums of all places.

First time I've ever heard of this show (stopped watching cable awhile ago) but I'll have to check it out, thanks OP.

"we" are not alt-right.

This.
We should never identify ourselves as the alt-right or accept being labeled as such, though.
Letting your enemy name you and then accepting that name is capitulation of the highest order.

I wonder if this Bernstein attack is just because of that phone call he made to Sam a while back.

In case you guys missed it

You don't get it. Holla Forums is not alt-right, but Dick Spencer sure isn't helping.
But honestly, do you fucking care about the alt-right? Is that really the hill you want to die on?

Be honest, how fucking new are you?

only the newest of newfags don't know that, but it's good advice

Anything to retarded progressives is "alt-right".

Cringe. Leftists are trying to subvert us by needlessly false flagging here - if you're actually that misguided, read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius.

0/10. I don't even know what you're trying to do.

Isn't this old news?

How do we get "alt-right" registered as some kind of racial slur against people? Maybe since the "right" is so anti-anyone-who-isn't-white the "alt-right" should be "anyone on the right who isn't white."

Really? Heidecker is against it too? Somehow I expected he would be for MDE, but I guess not.

Hahaha, oh man.

He's always been anti-Trump. I'm not surprised.

I think Heidecker was very opposed to Trump as well.

You haven't checkd out his twitter? He's pozzed:

twitter.com/timheidecker?lang=en

No, he's a faggot

He went with Vic Berger to the RNC. Vic Berger (Super Deluxe on YT) is the one who started making those anti-Trump airhorn videos on YT.

Hey man, I'm not trying to be anti-semantic but Jews definitely do rule!

The problem of the "alt-right" is that it gives people something to grasp at when trying to label us. If you want to be unified under one name like the "alt-right" regardless of whether you are a traditionalist, Natsoc, Fascist, Isolationist, etc, then it doesn't matter if someone who killed 5 people identified as any of those. Just if they are "alt-right". The same thing has already happened to the left; there are plenty leftists who are against global banking, but those beliefs are drowned out by their label. And on the other side of the coin, if some normalfag wants to learn more about the previously mentioned global banks and someone says it is pushed by "ebil nazis" they might be detoured from learning more. Ambiguity and individuality are far superior then rallying under a name that is to non politicised people, what furries are to us. A bad word that isn't what you want to be.

I mean… I'm not disagreeing. But if you infer that they shouldn't or do not rule, that's a fucking crime.

Even if he personally was for it there would be no way for him to publicly say so. That's the way the Jew works, his will controls who gets the jobs in show business and if you speak out you'll loose everything you got. Even the programming now, you'd probably loose your family and friends because you'd be titled X.

Somewhere within Adult Swim the show was given a green light.

He also recorded a song about killing Trump. He is dead to me.

Speak for yourself. I'm Alt-Right, and I'm proud of it.

Hurr durr ur just a PR cuck xdd go back to halfchan Holla Forums

The airhorn videos were supposed to be anti-Trump? I always thought they were just a display of Jeb! getting ass raped by Trump.

Do none of you remember how South Park started? They make shows that appeal to a wide audience then slowly turn up the insane liberalism. That ensures everyone hears the same idiotic quips from everyone and assumes everyone thinks that way, it's a way to suppress beliefs in a self-reinforcing manner.

Consider suicide, and then regardless of your consideration, commit it.

I don't get why entertainers think it's a good idea to virtue signal. I used to like his shows, but now he acted like an asshole to people at the RNC and he's trying to kill a new show I like. Don't even want to watch his older shit anymore.

You misspelled cuck

Making fun of fags for being melodramatic.

Don't bother trying to explain these newfags and asshats what it means identifying as a label.
Don't bother explaining them the social and mystical implication of identification, and why we use anonymous imageboards.

These retards will never belong here and should just be banned.

Simple. Holla Forums is not alt-right and runs parallel to the alt-right. They could stand to have less hostile relations but fags like you don't help matters there. See the way we work together is by not disrupting one another's shit and just doing whatever feels right to fuck up this morally bankrupt depraved time we live in.

During the GOP debate they were constantly bashing Cruz and Jeb, and pretty much glorifying Trump. However, during the presidential debates, they quickly started becoming anti-Trump. He even ended up losing a bunch of subs because it was so obvious.

(checked)
A crime against who though?

I am speaking for myself. Mere weeks ago people like you were nowhere to be found. I don't know if you're 4chan refugees, shills, or just plain retarded, but in any case it shows that the best argument you can come up with is typing like a literal autist.

This board, including the ideology of anti-progressivism and white nationalism, preceded the altright.

It's perfectly fine. It was a waste of your time anyway.

Also i'd like to add that "alt-right" is not inhertly a bad thing, yet those identifying as such should just fuckoff to cuckchan and normiespace, as they should just recive instruction from here, as the label can easily hijacked by kikes and fags.

You're a moron.

Speaking of bans, what happened to the mods? They used to ban people for formatting a thread wrong, but once people prove time and time again that they don't belong here or anywhere else really they are nowhere to be found.

We should meme a boycott on these cucks for sam.
Sam is going to go on the biggest shooting spree in history.

It's like gay Top Gear Grand Tour.

apparently webm related was made by a anti-trump fag too which is surprising considering it has the vibes of something one of us would make.

Useful Idiot.

No idea, it's been at least a couple of weeks they have disappeared.

I doubt he gives a serious political thought to trump. He just wanted to play around and make a crazy commercial with trump.

The reason it's anti trump is because the moon runes spell out stuff like "Cunt" "Idiot" and "Loser"

yeah, he's definetly one of us.

So …you support gays and israel? I think trs is more your speed, bud.

We're all alt right goys. Whether you like it or not!

That webm comes from a jap music video in which robot Trump blows up the world. It's not pro-Trump, but it is cool.

do you two go together?

typical sneaky fucking koreans.

Faggots always making vague references. You're alt right. Accept it.

He's a half jap half white mongrel. So is the girl in the Trump full video

Reported.

Filter these shills.

The dubs aren't on your side, the alt-right is a name that will be used to destroy.
Go back to cuckchan.

You laid it on too thick, in your first post. Now you can't dial it back, it's become too obvious. Next time start slow, THEN pickup speed for a good rusin'.

t. another troll

This is some boring-ass DNC shit. Try harder kike.

one likes to dress like effeminate cartoon characters and dry hump pillows and the other funds their plastic surgery addiction by manufacturing exploding electronics/appliances. different flavor of the same shit. japs have contributed nothing of worth beyond the playstation 2 and lo mein.

The great thing about how we think is that there is no real label for it - only ideas and believers.

The real opposition is easy to spot, goys. They refute the notion of being associated with something bigger than their little
selves because they're a bunch of half breed nigger loving faggots.

This is ridiculous! Sam Hyde has supported the Jews a lot and was literally shaking when he heard that 200-300.000 Jews died in WWII. He also said that Germany losing all of their media, finance and lawyers would be a horrible consequence of kicking out the Jews.

alt-right is codeword for neo nazi

Don't be a bunch of cucks,
Write a letter and send an email, I just did. I used to visit them every year at the San Diego Comic Con and am in their records, so they won't be able to blow me off.

Fuck these triggered faggots. WOMEN ARE NOT FUNNY. That's not a meme, it's fact.

Let’s converse. Email your query or statement to [email protected]/* */ Or snail mail: Letters to the Editor c/o Adult Swim Digital, 1065 Williams St., Atlanta, GA 30309.

Sam Hyde is a Jew

(((Bruce Schneier))) spoke before congress recently about dismantling the internet as we know it.

“I like the world where the internet can do whatever it wants, whenever it wants, at all times. It’s fun. This is a fun device. But I’m not sure we can do that anymore.”

dailydot.com/layer8/bruce-schneier-internet-of-things/?tw=share

I fucking hate jews.

(checked)
Underated post.

I thought that this was Milo on his non touring days….

They hate Trump because he is a natural comedic genius who puts them both to shame. It's jealousy.

What a fucking traitor

Internet pioneer Bruce Schneier issued a dire proclamation in front of the House of Representatives’ Energy & Commerce Committee Wednesday: “It might be that the internet era of fun and games is over, because the internet is now dangerous.”

The meeting, which focused on the security vulnerabilities created by smart devices, came in the wake of the Oct. 21 cyberattack on Dyn that knocked Amazon, Netflix, Spotify, and other major web services offline.

Schneier’s opening statement provided one of the clearest distillations of the dangers posed by connected devices I’ve seen. It should be required viewing. He starts around the 1:10:30 mark in the livestream below, but we’ve also transcribed most of his remarks.

Here’s how he framed the Internet of Things, or what he later called the “world of dangerous things”:

As the chairman pointed out, there are now computers in everything. But I want to suggest another way of thinking about it in that everything is now a computer: This is not a phone. It’s a computer that makes phone calls. A refrigerator is a computer that keeps things cold. ATM machine is a computer with money inside. Your car is not a mechanical device with a computer. It’s a computer with four wheels and an engine… And this is the Internet of Things, and this is what caused the DDoS attack we’re talking about.

He then outlined four truths he’s learned from the world of computer security, which he said is “now everything security.”
1) ‘Attack is easier than defense’

Complexity is the worst enemy of security. Complex systems are hard to secure for an hours’ worth of reasons, and this is especially true for computers and the internet. The internet is the most complex machine man has ever built by a lot, and it’s hard to secure. Attackers have the advantage.

2) ‘There are new vulnerabilities in the interconnections’

The more we connect things to each other, the more vulnerabilities in one thing affect other things. We’re talking about vulnerabilities in digital video recorders and webcams that allowed hackers to take websites. … There was one story of a vulnerability in an Amazon account [that] allowed hackers to get to an Apple account, which allowed them to get to a Gmail account, which allowed them to get to a Twitter account. Target corporation, remember that attack? That was a vulnerability in their HVAC contractor that allowed the attackers to get into Target. And vulnerabilities like this are hard to fix. No one system might be at fault. There might be two secure systems that come together to create insecurity.

3) ‘The internet empowers attackers’

Attacks scale. The internet is a massive tool for making things more efficient. That’s also true for attacking. The internet allows attacks to scale to a degree that’s impossible otherwise. We’re talking about millions of devices harnessed to attack Dyn, and that code, which somebody smart wrote, has been made public. Now anybody can use it. It’s in a couple dozen botnets right now. Any of you can rent time on one dark web to attack somebody else. (I don’t recommend it, but it can be done.)

And this is more dangerous as our systems get more critical. The Dyn attack was benign. A couple of websites went down. The Internet of Things affects the world in a direct and physical manner: cars, appliances, thermostats, airplanes. There’s real risk to life and property. There’s real catastrophic risk.

4) ‘The economics don’t trickle down’

Our computers are secure for a bunch of reasons. The engineers at Google, Apple, Microsoft spent a lot of time on this. But that doesn’t happen for these cheaper devices. … These devices are a lower price margin, they’re offshore, there’s no teams. And a lot of them cannot be patched. Those DVRs are going to be vulnerable until someone throws them away. And that takes a while. We get security [for phones] because I get a new one every 18 months. Your DVR lasts for five years, your car for 10, your refrigerator for 25. I’m going to replace my thermostat approximately never. So the market really can’t fix this.

Schneier then laid out his argument for why the government should be a part of the solution, and the danger of prioritizing surveillance over security.

It was OK when it was fun and games. But already there’s stuff on this device that monitors my medical condition, controls my thermostat, talks to my car: I just crossed four regulatory agencies, and it’s not even 11 o’clock. This is something that we’re going to need to do something new about. And like many new agencies in the 20th century, many new agencies were created: trains, cars, airplanes, radio, nuclear power. My guess is that [the internet] is going to be one of them. And that’s because this is different. This is all coming. Whether we like that the technology is coming, it’s coming faster than we think. I think government involvement is coming, and I’d like to get ahead of it. I’d like to start thinking about what this would look like.

We’re now at the point where we need to start making more ethical and political decisions about how these things work. When it didn’t matter—when it was Facebook, when it was Twitter, when it was email—it was OK to let programmers, to give them the special right to code the world as they saw fit. We were able to do that. But now that it’s the world of dangerous things—and it’s cars and planes and medical devices and everything else—maybe we can’t do that anymore.

That’s not necessarily what Schneier wants, but he recognizes its necessity.

“I don’t like this,” he concluded. “I like the world where the internet can do whatever it wants, whenever it wants, at all times. It’s fun. This is a fun device. But I’m not sure we can do that anymore.”

They're going to outlaw alternate internets.

Thanks, user. I am on Tor, but someone should really make a new thread for this. We haven't heard the last of it.

Those shows fucking ruined Adult Swim.

All that hipster comedy shit was when I stopped watching the channel. The old days of Space Ghost, Venture bros, Aqua Teen and Squidbillies were when shit was good.

Get the hipster shit "comedians" (aka gigglers who ironically interact while pretending they are too above it all to commit to the bit or scene) OFF OF MY ADULT SWIM!

Has Adult Swim acted against Hyde yet or is this just an attempt to get them to do that?

Tim did a Maddox and made a cuck song

this is something i've had on my mind for a while, and other people apparently have too. we haven't figured it out yet, but it's going to happen.

To the contrary, anything right that is considered Alt-Right has now gained even more legitimacy.

Are we really going to forget that the media has less and less power by the day and more and more people are now taking a contrarian view to media viewpoints, thereby ensuring that they find us?

Dude, I would not be surprised if more people are listening to and taking the Alt-Right/WN/pol/ seriously (And entertainingly) now because of what happened recently.

The problem with this viewpoint, however, is that it is literally Special Snowflaking.

That, and the fact that this makes your job harder.

Having terminologies like Alt-Right helps in identifying possible allies (For as long as we control the term) and helps in coordinating greater action.

Moreover, this isn't a term they made. We made it. We own it. And we make it good, while rendering our enemies' pointing and shrieking useless.

Special Snowflaking can easily lead to atomization and cynicism.

Secondly, the rightness of our own claims should be enough to convince normies. If anything, masterful use of rhetoric (Like emphasizing how our enemies' shit is going to fuck up their lives) can help push people over.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

We should be cooperating and vetting ourselves based on the quality of our OC.

Not cucking because the ever decreasing, self-suiciding mainstream media lied about us.

I liked Tim and Eric before it became too self-aware and tryhard.

Tim and Eric was always fucking awful. All my retarded friends liked it. Because it appeals to retards.

Like clockwork. Refusing to fall under your tent isn't "special snowflaking" it's avoiding your shitty Occupy movement.

This is on the same level of using that picture of Sam holding an AK-47.
FUCKING LUGENPRESSE

In fairness I remember him saying some pretty 14/88-tier shit in KSTV. I think at one point there was text that said something like "You can't criticize the people who are ruining Western Civ. if you want a career in comedy"
Even the trailer has a Star of David in there.

Too busy banning Holla Forums threads like literature.

at least they're honest.

Friendly Reminder Big O season 3 never happened because Cartoon Network saw anti-comedy like Tim & Eric as a better investment
Not even kidding.

Also friendly reminder Tim & Eric and Robot chickens cunts openly shit on venture bros and fucked them over not being a show directly made by adult swim studios. Hell venture bros season 6 would of happen sooner if it wasn't for backstabbing.

What is this show exactly ?

Tim & Eric got way too much fucking power at [as], they basically shaped it into what it is today.
I miss the old shows that used to air on it. Now that they've got World Peace fucking everybody is losing their shit even though it's nowhere near the same level as MDE's other work such as Idea's Man (which has a little kid screaming racial swears) or KSTV.

A mecha show, I think.
Think of Gundam or Macross.>>8383818

It's like the beta male song from gamergate. Nuclear holohoax fucking when?

It's about tomatoes and memes.

Unfunny cunts like him are why I had to stop listening to former comedy podcasts. Shit is just all full of faux intellects and hollow smugness now.

Jesus fucking Christ it's so stupid, they can't even handle a single show being broadcast late at night. This isn't gonna make you a hero blockhead Joe.

He's probably trying to emulate his father by hunting "duh neo gnatzee".

feels good man

Yer as was good when it was just reusing Hana Barbera shows or retooling them.

Shit like Harvey Birdman and Sealab are great

wew

I never understood why people where into sports like this, it just doesn't matter, it has no importance in your daily life.

I shit on talk of TV shows on this board but I'll admit I loved some sealab back when

But also need to add, you won't miss TV if you get rid of it, and will eventually even stop downloading or watching shows online. It's not that good, sad but even shitposting here for hours on end is more entertaining

Anybody with Kodi can watch World Peace on the Exodus addon.

Big O is about giant robot battles in a neo noir setting, the battles were top fucking quality, and while the show rode the coat tails of Batman the Animated Series, the animation and intrigue made it one of the most unique chinese cartoons we ever got. Admittedly its following is fairly cult, but it's a good show.

Why not just pirate it?
I think there are some magnet links on /mde/
Also here's an uncensored episode if you want to see what World Peace was meant to be.
a.cuntflaps.me/uryvfk.mp4

The show is tame as fuck compared to his actual stuff, and the network gave him a show having known about his actual stuff. They knew exactly what they were going to air. These tantrums aren't going to get anything accomplished, and is probably exactly what the person who greenlit the show wanted.

Anyone have a webm of the Erick Hayden angry CEO sketch?

pic related

And as a bonus, here's the song used in the sketch.

Best fucking depiction of modern businessman ever.

Such fast service. AA++ would request again.

Shills are using existing points of contention to provoke conflict, dont fall for it.

Someone put this pathetic kike out of his emasculated existence already.

That's why I find it even funnier. That faggot hates Trump and wanted to make videos against him, but all his effort painted Trump in a better light. Is it really surprising though ? He's a lolberg, so of course his whole worldview is upside down.
As for Sam and MDE. I fucking love him and the show. I don't watch TV (I don't even have a TV) but I watch Sam on YT and it's great.

Based shitlord Hyde, may your dubs guide him.

This is getting as bad as CTR during the height of the election.
This board has went from making fun of the alright for being to left to criticising it for being to extreme in the span of a single week.

I wanna be a burger for just one day so I can go to protests and shitpost IRL with Samuel al Hyde

the alt-right loves fags.

Alt-Right is kinda like our Ebamusworld. We do some shit, media blames them. I like it this way tbh fam

Here is a link to an article on the most popular Alt-right website.
dailystormer.com/fag-shamed-in-front-of-4-year-old-son/
They also host Mysterium Fasces, so you can get your fill of Natt going on about fags. Your conception of the Alt-right is stupid because you're willfully uninformed.

do you have it on youtube ?

too bad sam is a kike. this is classic jew subversion. anyone who looks at his ugly shylock face and can't immediately tell he's a hooked nose jew is retarded.

:^)

He does look like trotsky, but what do you think hes trying to accomplish?

Criminally underrated post

what do we know about the jew? it loves money.
it's a big joke for moishe to steal goyim shekels by pretending to be anti-semitic and edgy.

Is that why we have so many traitors hiding behind being "contrarian"?

Can't you read, they're not alt-right, they're just regular ol' Reagan republicans.

the jew wants to co-opt the alt-right by making it civic nationalist instead of white nationalist. that's why you see PJW and others going off the rails about 'real alt-right'.
we have momentum and they are scared.
Samu-el kike hyde is subverting the movement by being a kike masquerading as one of us. how dangerous can we be if we laugh at the jew's poor attempt at comedy?

Go back to trs. This broken line of thinking is what destroyed countless wn organizations. We will never surrender our culture, to be absorbed into the PR cuckery that is the alt right. We will never surrender our anonymity that allows us to speak freely in exchanger for upboats from cuck who "hate those 1488ers" (their slur for us). And we will never, ever surrender the notion that ideas have to stand under thier own weight in exchange for approval from an eceleb who thinks they represent us.

There is a reason people are telling you to fuck off. Because you very clearly haven't been here throughout the good and bad times. You stick out like a sore thumb and demand we change who we are so you can use us for muscle, while insulting who we are behind closed doors. Fuck off, and take your faggot labels with you.

kek

Batman plus giant robots.

And not a single counterargument.

How successful have all of the unflinching 100% pure natsoc organisations been at accomplishing anything in the last 50 years?

Wow what a racist white supremacist

I think he has enough talent for them not to sack him.

man I love tim and eric despite them being jews, but god damn I will stick my loyalty with sam hyde

fucking jews, never trust them

Is future fash already being subverted by kikes? God dammit.

Ah, the "purity spiral" non sequitur. Very classy. I've got news for you, shithead. I'm not a natsoc. So there goes your entire line of argument, right into the shitter.

This is about our culture. Which is blatantly not your culture. Which is ironic, because almost every virulent meme that you guys spread had originated on a chan. Let me answer your question with a question. How well did Duke fare after trying to rebrand himself as "kkk lite"? Oh what's that? He's still demonized and treated like a leper? Oh, who'd have thunk. It's almost like PR gets you absolutely no where in an environment where the enemy controls the overton window!

I still have the fantasies about killing the cocksuckers that made Windows Millennium Edition.

Sam Hyde's response embedded.

TLDR: Bernstein is a lying kike.

This is an almost perfect depiction of my Dad, holy fuck. The office, the aggressive attitude towards his workers, that constant high tension, even the music is similar to what he likes.

Sorry for blog posting but MDE has bought be right back to when I was a kid, hanging out in his office during school holidays.

They dropped all of Rosenberg's Wotan pagan larping for reasons of pr

Has he released the other uncensored episodes? I want more.

Yes. I made this comparison on /polblog/ when explaining why we shouldnt adopt the label to OP. Having a scapegoat is a big part of chan culture tbhfam.

pr was just called propaganda back then

Weak sauce coming from sam "kill a kike for the reich" hyde.

Honestly the only good thing to come out of this was Xavier Renegade Angel. Still can't believe the guy responsible for that made Wonder Chozen, that shit is so fucking dry.

It starts off as Batman with a giant mech, but it gets its own narrative subverted Metal Gear Solid 2 style. Up to the point where this meme response is actually full of half truths.

which is why it's so stupid to say that it doesn't matter

You're right but some people on this board are extremely attached to thinking they are above it all and that this board is a super sekrit special snowflake puppetmaster behind the strings. Its honestly pathetic and I have been here since first exodus. Alt-right has helped us greatly, because I remember the days before it. It was just bitching on Holla Forums and having happening threads we were basically just spectators to our own demise.

We warned you Alt-Right cucks that labelling yourselves anything but "right" would allow both the liberal loons and neoconservatives to differentiate themselves from you. You're now an identifiable force on the outskirts of politics which will be beaten down by both sides, when you could've been simply synonymous with the right-wing.

That's the only argument I've seen that makes sense, the rest I've seen was sperging.

TRS needs to fucking leave.

>trying to tell us hitler was a pr cuck, while simultaneously calling us larpers and trying to start a religious d/c

You know, I thought you were smart enough to see the argument ending trap I was walking you into, but you were too damn worried about losing face for your online ego that you stepped into it willingly. You've just demonstrated to everyone why trs will never be successful here. Good game, thank you for playing.

That's because Holla Forums is filled with irreverent tantrum throwing young adults instead of men who can type out their opinions with sincerity.

It's because they try to use arguments that only work on trs, and they don't understand how our culture actually works.

You are right user Holla Forums here really is dead time to go to endchan were all the real intellectuals are.

This is the same fucking argument we've been using since this term began to be forced on us. The alt-right is controlled opposition, that's all there is to it.

The argument was that you are an outsider who is trying to force your beliefs on us. You just admit that. There are no more arguments to make. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

I only post here

As if I even need to point this out, this fucking Sam Hyde thread derailed into an alt-right D&C fest.

TRS needs to be gassed.

OH SHIT

Is 'Beautiful Joe' still that buttmad about the interview (embedded)?
What's with this kike's obsession with Sammy?

Remember that his dad (((Michael Bernstein)) was hounding the German WW2 vets, until he was blown up by some sandnigs in the Lockerbie bombing.
Remember not to mention that on his twitter though, might make him sad

>But I'm tellin you guys, I'm totally a european starling.

I thought TRS loved Sam Hyde? Are they known for derailing threads with semantics?

Yes

Note that they aren't shit talking Sam Hyde (except for a few unrelated kikes), they're just derailing over semantics.

So if Sam Hyde is associated with the Alt-Right, I wonder if he can save that label from subversion.

Might be an opportunity here, lads. There's a lotta good guys who get sucked in to the alt-right, and I could sleep well at night knowing the label is controlled by the likes of Sam Hyde.

Point proven.

proof:
I remember when you needed to embed JS to make the posting work

Proof of what exactly? You just got here right?

Are you talking about that time the site fucked up and everybody had to add a custom script for posting to work?

mhm

yesterday

You don't even remember newfag.

I've been here all summer huehue. Anti-TRS goons are from somewhere else. I think TRS and Holla Forums shouldn't fight we can work together I began to see this was the case and here this will blow your mind: I browse both.

At least you don't even try to hide that you're a shill

we know the TRS have threads about trying to shill here, go home

Confused that my ID keeps switching idiot? Gee I wonder how he does that?

Remember when Holla Forums didn't have IDs newfag? Of course not, I like to fuck with people like you who need IDs in place of arguments.

I think part of the anti-trs posting is astroturfed, but I think at this point most Holla Forums is now pretty staunchly ant-trs regardless. Discussing TRS is past rational discussion at this point, so don't bother.

Holla Forums isn't completely petty though. I think if Spencer or someone who identifies as "alt-right" gains political power somewhere, I'm willing to bet Holla Forums will drop the bullshit to support the guy as long as the message is on point.

I was asleep then It also happened a few months ago

What if you are retarded and your argument is shit? Need to be able to know who you are so they can ignore all of your opinions.

This is the reason why the alt-right is amazing and people trying to squash it are harmful.

It's a formless wraith. Some even drag faggotry into it, sewing extreme confusion.

If even your faggot ally might be a nazi shitlord, whom can you trust?

Also, alt right outlets pushed "cuckservative", echoes, and co.

Of course all the undesirable things have to be gassed in the end, including homos and co.
Especially loudmouth ones like Milo, who should get gassed even at this moment in time.

But the lowkey homo shit associated with the alt right works well.

It's a gigantic wraith that is in the open enough (because it's more normalfag than hardcore full on natsoc, whatever) and therefore in reach of the left.

Sam couldn't have made a joke like.
Alt right? Is that some sort of indie bookstore?

If it didn't exist.

The dosage makes the poison, and the alt right is dosed just right.

Shit like Milo must be pruned because it glorifies faggots a bit too much, but otherwise it's great.
A giant decoy and anyone can put on the mask.

Man it's almost like we saw this coming the moment everyone tried to push the label on us.
Fucking shocking. Hey! TRS! what's your next masterstroke?

Those are actually worse than the flamboyant variety faggots because they think it is fine as long as it stays behind closed doors. Which is probably the lolberg faggots rubbing off no pun intended.

Clinton said it once, the media parroted it, and now we have to deal with it forever…

Just curious because I see this argument posted a lot.

How does being called a hateful bigoted alt righter differ from being called a hateful bigoted right winger?

Right Wing is a blanket term that's too general to specify and is therefore easily brushed off by the average joe because "I know lots of republicans who arent like that! they must be over stating". Alt-Right on the other hand is specific and makes it easier to point to.

Wouldn't that mean "right winger" is actually the big tent that includes milo fagontopofhisdickolis?
checkmate kekists :^)

I get what you're saying but Sam Hyde just brushed off the alt right pretty easily.

We cant exactly issue a public statement. That blanket is part of our anonymity.

prove that you've done more for our cause than Spencer

Both of them are being used as derogatory terms anyways that is the whole reason for saying "so what?" when they call you some random buzzword. Don't even deny or agree just let them know it doesn't matter because they are retarded. The fact they everyone thinks they get to argue or debate before being shot in the back of the head is quite amusing.

Who?

Yeah, both just kind of mean the same thing. The media believes, and is putting out the message that the alt right is literally nazism.

Which, imo, isn't a bad thing. I think that will help purge some elements within the alt right.

Anyways, I'll make my biases clear, I have a brother in Chicago who calls himself alt right and has did the whole TRS meet up thing. He said he made good friends. I'm not really on board with meeting strangers, but his opinion of the alt right affects mine.

I'm sure a majority of them are essentially normalfags just fed up with everything looking for like minded people and the faggots are just a subversive element mixed in to try and normalize it. They just don't understand that any RWDS types aren't going to be accepting that.

I believe the behavioral phenomena of risky shift is probably gonna take hold of these normal fags.

If you've never heard of it, it's when a group's behavior or opinion becomes amplified due to just being in a group. Essentially everyone tries to out edge each other.

And who the fuck do you think you are?

That was such a good movie

Sometimes a tomato meme can become a real tomato. Or at least that I what I believe and hope for.

Who's the tinfoil now?
It was ok when Cobain did it, but now the shoe's on the other foot it's "outrageous"
These people..

Sauce?

why is this thread locked?

You mean anchored? Mods view Sam as an eceleb.

Time to burn them down.

Event Horizon

Incredible.
Mecha + The Matrix + Batman + Neo Noir

Binged the whole thing in a day.

That was such a well done sketch.
Never connected with a sketch like that

What band and song?

The Soft Moon
Try

I was going to recommend another song. You can turn it off halfway, though. It just turns to sirens halfway through.

They sound like a good mix of vaporwave, NIN and the cure.

aw yeah nigga

They're an underrated band

Extremely underrated.

Bit like this album from the Horrors
youtube.com/watch?v=v7WAHnZPIX0

Same genre, actually; post-punk.

Lead singer from that band is a Palestinian/Brit too, no doubt he knows the real truth about the Jews.

Also this little gem in my own city.
So fucking underrated.
youtube.com/watch?v=P8tPY5maU1c

Kek approves apparently.

Oh and this classic bit of Aus IRL shitposting.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-i1XZc8ZwA

I'd like them more if not for how every song kinda sounds the same.
I'm In Your Mind is great, though.

Nonagon was fucking mind blowing.
Great gig too.

Like the "they live" references in the video.

(checked)
When I was first introduced to WP, I was high as fuck, but couldn't stop thinking "this is a professionally produced show. Somebody looked at this in written form, said 'Let's do it!' and now a very large amount of money has been put into basically shitposting on network television. Whoever the hell greenlit WP knew EXACTLY what they were unleashing on the world. We have somebody at Adult Swim who wants to spread MDE's messages.

I think what stood out most to me was the weird clown hookup one. So much shit about that skit made me laugh mostly because it was broadcast on network television. I didn't think that I'd ever hear somebody say "The finest pants you can get at the mall…. At a black person mall" followed by namedropping Moon Man and David fucking Duke on a network show, but it happened.

I am really hoping that MDE gets a second season of WP, and that they're able to get a full half hour time slot this time. I'd love to see them get as big as WKUK, if not bigger. They deserve it.

youtube.com/watch?v=sJQk0jDZx8o
Love this song so much.

I have no doubt that the "hands on face" expression thing was an intentional reference. I didn't even notice that shit until now.

Ohio State shooter confirmed Sam Hyde

How many people has Sam already killed in state shootings?

I meant mass shootings.

You the same guy who claimed sam was a manlet?

Fucking disgusting, honestly

really? i heard it was total shit and judging from the trailer I have to agree.

Whats so good about it?

so what was this about?

Setting, atmosphere, horror that doesnt rely on jumpscares.. What are the points they didnt like? I dont read movie reviews because movies are relatively short compared to other forms of media.

According to, the reviewers it was just really generic in a lot of ways and corny on top of that.

I personally liked it because it was a bad movie that was surprisingly good in a lot of ways. Which seems really counter intuitive when I type it out …

so it's like Batman and Robin kind of bad but in a way good since it is so bad?

I wouldnt say it comes anywhere close to as corny as that, if you like sci fi you should definitely watch event horizon because its pretty unique.

not that corny, but yeah: definitely so bad that its good.

My guess is either denial or false arrests ruining peoples' lives.