Countering common narratives

Have the KKK supported every republican candidate for decades? I genuinely don't know.

Immigration has been brilliant. We have all these ethnic foods and dindu music (they are a rhythmical people). Is it possible that we're reaching saturation point as the influx of incompatible cultures starts negatively diluting our own way of life.

Gimme some 'talking points' and some reasonable normie-proof arguments.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/video-kkk-grand-dragon-endorses-hillary-clinton/
youtube.com/watch?v=tRw8pDbYvFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What if I'm a nigger hating deplorable but recognize the 2 party system for the scam it is?

Oy vey das is wrongthink, this is a Trump conservative board, your one part state conspiracy theories have no place here!

Oh please forgive me, I'll tow the line from now on!!!!

just use the same methods they use
you dont need sources because they dont use any

Tell that Trump can't control who endorse him but he can WHO he endorse and Killary endorsed mexican cartels, isis and the #blm.
Alone, every one these killed more in this decade than all officially current ebil nadse organizations in 40 years.

There, there. And yes the Democratic system is a scam.

I'll disavow the kkk when lefty fags disavow blm.

The KKK is the best rap group of all time, Martin Shkreli has acquired some master tapes and released some previously unheard material just recently in celebration of Trump's victory.

isn't there a statistic that shows that niggers kill more Whites in two years than there were lynchings in two-hundred years?

Relevant since Castro is dead and Venezuela.

Point out the KKK actually endorsed Hillary

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/video-kkk-grand-dragon-endorses-hillary-clinton/

The ethnostate is the essence of humanity, diversity always leads to conflict and ruin. If they ask for examples give them examples because history is filled with them.

No. They supported Obongo (because they wanted ZOG to be represented by a nigger and for more people to become racist). Before that I am not sure.

I am writing a HUGE page of nothing but talking points on >>>/looshfront/ … keep checking in there and you will get hundreds of talking points I've been using for years. afk now

kkk support republican
terrorists support islam

>>>/tk/

Anytime anyone brings this up laugh at them.
The KKK aint shit, its an organization propped up by alphabet agencies to be the nigger boogeyman. They have no political power, less than 4,000 members and the last time they killed some one was in the 70s.
The fucking Communist Party of the US endorsed Hillary, shouldn't she have disavowed? Communism has been responsible for 100 million deaths, the KKK killed 3,000.

When this topic comes up, I ask "What positive benefit has cultural diversity given the US? And dont say food" Cause they always say fucking food. Its like they've never heard of a recipe. So they might follow up with, "they do jobs Americans wont do." This is because teenagers used to do these jobs, 40 years ago kids would be cleaning rooms, serving food, meat packing, picking grapes, now they have people that will occupy that job for the rest of their lives. It adds to a labor surplus pushing down job diversity and wages. "Kids nowadays just wouldnt do it." They would went they see that the hours and pay are better and you dont have to deal with customers like all of the service jobs that kids mostly take.
They can produce their own shit tier music in their own shitty counties. It can be imported if some idiot wants to soak their mind in that lazy trash.

Close: niggers kill more niggers every two years than there were niggers lynched between the end of the Civil War and the beginning of the civil rights movement. I don't have the numbers handy but I looked it up using FBI crime stats and the Wikipedia article on lynchings.

Actually it might be every six months rather than two years. There's a factor of two in there one way or the other.

I rather the left continues believing in identity politics so they will continue making mistakes and never recover

The KKK is now in charge of America. Suck it libruls :^)

Diversity weakens society. We don't need Pajeet and Paco and their worthless jungle savage extended families to make our food, get a fucking cookbook.

Who's the guy posing with Puff Daddy?

youtube.com/watch?v=tRw8pDbYvFM

Only a fucking paki can voice the anti-immigrant narrative.

Like only the fagopolous can argue against the feminists.

We need some figureheads who aren't pakis or fagets

What's that per capita though? Probably would be important to consider that.

lrn to embed you reddit spacing faggot

fuck off samefag

I find, 'nigger, are you retard?' works well.

In all seriousness, WHY would you waste a breath on some shitbag talking such garbage as the examples you gave?

you can't avoid the shitbags unless you're neet