truthfrequencyradio.com/the-christopher-everard-show-68933/
truthfrequencyradio.com/podcasts/chriseverard/chriseverard.2016-11-27.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=sFtrM-0IG58
archive
8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
8ch.pl/pol/res/25508.html
pirateproxy.vip/search/the greatest story never told/0/99/0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who gives a shit? The production values are so low that it may as well be totally redone.

Good first post, shill-kun.
The only reason why TGSNT should be remade is to get a narrator who's over 25 to do it.

Yea, he really should remake it. Anyone have any idea what he will be doing now that communism by the backdoor is done?

Trump's Presidential campaign?

Is like they're mocking us.

What script to you use brother?

Dennis Wise isnt a Trumpcuck.

lol reported

I don’t know that the script ISN’T fine; the damn thing just needs to be totally redone. We need an actual narrator, better music, better tone setting, and a wider range of video/stock footage.

Kill yourself kike.

Semi off-topic, but I checked the TGSNT twitter after seeing this thread. Fucking Chris Everard, who made those kosher "Illuminati" and "Secret Space" documentaries years ago interviewed Dennis Wise today.

truthfrequencyradio.com/the-christopher-everard-show-68933/

The whole "Truth Movement" is really going full Nazi, while White Nationalism seems to be getting more and more cucked.

Go back to cuckchan or learn to control your emotions, crybaby.
It will be reuploaded in places JewTube cannot control.

Kek

truthfrequencyradio.com/podcasts/chriseverard/chriseverard.2016-11-27.mp3

top pleb

>>>Holla Forums

Looks like it was gaining too many views.

So they just got some random fag to make a reqeust and jewtube happily complied? Not surprising, should have happened sooner really.

I agree. It uses clips from other productions and relies mainly on captions for the narration. It's not a very well made documentary. The information is good, as is the soundtrack, but the feature itself is really amateurish. Still sucks that it's been removed.

It seems like the separate parts are still hosted on thegreateststorynevertold.tv

Well until you do that, you can kindly fuck off.

What the fuck, I just looked this up. There is no "Epic Elite" just a few kiketube channels with the name, search engines try to send me to epicaircraft.com

It would be banned in my country anyway.

For anyone that doesn't have it downloaded, I found a mirror with spanish subtitles, it also seems longer than the original parts 1-27, so I'm not sure what's been added (intro/outro/filler).

youtube.com/watch?v=sFtrM-0IG58

I have an original version on my PC and it also has 27 parts. The last part is about sources.

If I had funding, I could remake this into something very captivating. Anyone want to gofundme? Also, anyone can download a hq version from archive.org ..just do a search for a HD copy.

TGSNT's full YT upload which was removed had parts 1-27 and it was around 6.5 hours in total IIRC. The mirror I posted is a little longer.

archive org/details/AdolfHitlerTheGreatestStoryNEVERToldParts127TGSNTtvYouTubeviaTorchbrowser.com ..or download the mp4 directly: archive org/download/AdolfHitlerTheGreatestStoryNEVERToldParts127TGSNTtvYouTubeviaTorchbrowser.com

Are you Wise?

also, sorry, I'm unemployed poorfag but gl anyway

THIS PLACE IS OVER
EXODUS IN PROGRESS

8CH/POL/ IS KILL

KIKE MODS KILLED IT

Bumplocked Self-Improvement Threads
Bumplocked Red Pill Dump Threads
Bumplocked NatSoc Threads
Bumplocked Art Threads
Bumplocked Literature Threads
EVERYTHING VALUABLE IS BUMPLOCKED

ANYONE COMPLAINING IS PERMABANNED

CHECK THE BOARDLOG

8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol

EXODUS NOWWW

GO TO >>>>> 8ch.pl/pol/res/25508.html

It's on pirate bay. They have the full HD version at 8gig and various smaller file sizes also.

pirateproxy.vip/search/the greatest story never told/0/99/0

Reported, you fucking faggot. You have to do better here.

Magnet links for:

HD verion (8.9 GB)
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:bc0b911654e2795536370f8cae59d123db4b95b4&dn=Adolf+Hitler%3A+The+Greatest+Story+Never+Told+%5BOriginal+HD+mp4%5D&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

2.8 GB 720x480 version:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ca4a905cf8f29636bb11de92fc9792a793c633d1&dn=+Adolf+Hitler%3A+The+Greatest+Story+Never+Told+x264+THADOGG&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969