Something weird is happening

So I've noticed something weird is happening. In normal view mode I can't start threads and I can't respond to posts in any threads.

Did something just change? Things look different too

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nGnFT
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And the literature thread got bumplocked for no reason.

It's across the whole site. Good old Holla Forums stability.

There's a [Reply thread] button at the top, click it. Codemonkey must be testing some shit again.

Meh, looks like a technical glitch.

Yeah, imkampfy is slutting it up in pedothread too with his rachpostings. wouldn't be surprised if its him sperging out.

yes something changed. probably an update gone wrong.

This. It changes the reply form to have "display: block" in it. The reply form is now hidden by default.
Generic annoyance of hiding things behind extra clicks. I don't like it.

Try desktop version if you are in your phone.

There is a (((reason))) for that.

In some threads right now I have to turn on JavaScript + Cookies to be able to post a reply by clickin on the [Reply thread] button, it's annoying.

Cuckmonkey broke the site again.

How am i a shill? Answer me maggot.

If this is the case, then it's a low-quality attempt at obfuscating posting abilities for those without JavaScript.

CodeMonkey, if your intention is to enforce the need for JavaScript in order to post, you're doing it wrong.
Relying on CSS to hide a form is pointless because the form still exists in the DOM on initial page-load. Not very hard to bypass that client-side with a bit of CSS.

I had to fucking turn adblock off to get the posting form to even appear.

Is Jim trying to get those sweet advertising shekels?

I like to open many threads in multiple tabs and then read them one by one. If I have to turn on JavaScript to reply every time it'll be slower than usual, it'll be annoying.

It's cuckvalion all over again.
>>>/reddit/

Doesn't seem like it. I've still got it turned on and posting is working for me.

It just seems like whatever they're testing is very buggy, and not consistent with how it chooses to either work or not work.

Yeah that's what I do as well. Many web developers fail at supporting this kind of experience, they are stuck in the past of people only having a single page open at a time. Multiple tabs? Middle-click? Their mind is blown.

I haven't been following what you're discussing, but I just realized that there's a Politics & Literature board. Perhaps that might be a better place to base your literature threads?
>>>/pollit/

I don't have to turn off uBlock Origin to be able to post

Is there anyone here who clicks on those penis pumps ads anyway? If he wants $ he should do a funding drive twice a year or something like that, a blitz of bitcoin donations for Christmas and another one for the 4th of July.

Why are you reposting this everywhere?

I turned it back on and had to refresh several times to post.

Which ad blocker are you using?

Okay I've just noticed some new bugs occurring.
When replying to a post half-way down the thread, the floating form sometimes doesn't open correctly now. It's contents are missing, but the floating "Reply thread" button at the top of it is still visible.

Fucking hell, what are you doing CodeMonkey? Test this shit on a non-live version of the website first! You're fucking shit up in real-time and it's really amateur.

My posts are like that because I'm too lazy to resize the shitty floating reply form. The problem here is that the width and height are not stored on the client-side, thus it keeps resetting itself to a stupidly small width and height. This results in shitty formatting if you make a new line.
I could solve this by just making a client-side CSS script that forces it to always be huge, but alas I am too lazy to do so.

Also I can't help but point out the layers of irony here. This thread was already talking about problems with the reply form…and now I've added yet another one to the mix. Thanks.

Reported.

Because it's fucking true, shill. Look at you, you're even jumping into threads that are inquisitive about something fucked up with the site as a whole to shill a false narrative about MUH BOOK THREADS.

is bumplocked (don't try to gaslight me into thinking staple threads are suddenly not allowed faggot), a TGSNT thread was bumplocked, multiple philosophy high effort threads were bumplocked, low effort garbage stays, it's exactly as >>8381323 says.

And of course >>8381323 is gone, here's what it said:

At least some of the mods have been compromised for a long time. Here is what is happening:
Shills and spooks have wasted huge amounts of money and time trying to destroy this board and failed miserably. Flooding it with low-quality retards and cementing them as the new normal is a new tactic. As for why it is happening now, perhaps because of the role Holla Forums played in the election or possibly the pizza stuff.
By the way, redpill threads being ignored and deleted was very common on 4chan Holla Forums towards the end.

Now watch this thread disappear :^)

The gaslighting is strong with this one

Got you covered, friend.

So is BO dead or something?

It's fucking happening. The kikes, FEDS and Leejun finally hacked us.
PANIC

Got you covered fam

archive.is/nGnFT
there's still the issue about the IP leaks
I dunno, but we still need to archive shit

Where's the board log entry?

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

They are already trying damage control
>>>/polmeta/15170

Yes, but there's no entry for this post number.

Must I do everything?
Someone has to

m8, that's simply the post number that was in the deleted thread that I linked to you and grabbed the screen shot from that archive
pic related

The post you want for proof of that thread being deleted is the OP's post number >>8380876 which when you search on the board logs, surprise, surprise it shows as deleted an hour ago.

lurk moar man

Bumperino

IMO mods, vols and other circlejerk high hats should take a good look at this post. Anons too for that matter.

Redpill me on x threads welcome now?

CULTURE
U
L
T
U
R
E

You tell me man

If the question is valid and pertains to politics, kikery, western decay, and other threats to the white race, yes.