Why was the literature thread bumplocked?

Why was the literature thread bumplocked?

/polmeta/ is useless, answer me here and now

Anyone?

Seriously, it makes no sense to bumplock that thread.

I'll keep this up until i get a solid answer.

Bump

I'm slightly frustrated.

Mods are leftypol

REEEEEEEEE

This. The mods are trash. Look at the trash threads that are up?

I will believe anything at this point, this is getting ridiculous. What is it with some random harmless threads getting deleted for no reason along with the shitpost ones?

jew mods have been deleting legitimate threads for a few days now.

Who knows? Check these.

I'll keep bumping until i get a solid answer straight from the horse's mouth.

Your saging clearly shows how little you care about this board, shill.

Bump.

shut up faggot

Why?

Still not an answer, wew.

Come on.

Fucking nerds answer me.

You won't get an answer, ever. This thread will be deleted and you might get a ban, but you'll never get an answer.

REMINDER TO TELL THE FUCKING SITE OWNER
>>>/sudo/8334

Then i'll keep coming

Done

Seems that mods are bump locking and deleting anything info dump related.

Holy shit, is this true?

We want answers mods!

Yeah, its like they want to make sure that newfags stay nothing more than meme spouting retards.

My thread about The Birth of A Nation got 404'dd for no reason a few days ago.

my casual funposting network got a 3 week ban for some random thread i never made earlier this month. I dont know if it was a faggot on the same network, or someone conflated the ip and made a shit thread. it was about greeks or something.

Regrettably

Interesting to note that they started shoaing the threads right after the election. I don't what's more depressing, yet another case of controlled opposition or the users not taking note

The mods are power hungry and get off on the attention they get from banning people. They've railroaded all discussion on Holla Forums into Reddit tier topics and encouraged Reddit and 4cuck posters for that very reason. They also hand out perma bans like candy for the smallest things.

Everything changed drastically right after the election, won't surprise me if you get banned for saying Tavistock on a few months.

You are not sliding me away like that yids

They let meme threads in front page and yet they dare to say that info threads are sliding.

At least some of the mods have been compromised for a long time. Here is what is happening:

Shills and spooks have wasted huge amounts of money and time trying to destroy this board and failed miserably. Flooding it with low-quality retards and cementing them as the new normal is a new tactic. As for why it is happening now, perhaps because of the role Holla Forums played in the election or possibly the pizza stuff.

By the way, redpill threads being ignored and deleted was very common on 4chan Holla Forums towards the end.

If it has nothing to do with memes, e celebs or Trump it has no place no place on this board.

Its time to deciede if we need to change the mods.

Of course, this can't keep on going.

Mods have been gone for nearly 10 hours

Oddly enough Trump cementing the Presidency really was the final nail in the coffin for pig Holla Forums. Looks like mods are taking orders to dilute this place like with what they did with 4cuck. It's working

Having a Holla Forums with blind loyalty to a president is a breddy good plan. Take a look here

The real question is where the next Holla Forums will congregate and how effective that entity will be and whether it will stand co-option and other shilling tactics.
Also where the next image board will be after that place falls

That's not going to happen. Do you think they'll go on their own? Of course they won't. Do you think Jim or codemonkey will oust them? Holla Forums has gained fame now? Fame brings new people to the site. Holla Forums is Jim's baby now.

We can figure out what to do. We have KEK on our side, never forget.

Holla Forums - Politically Incorrect
Politics, news, happenings, current events

Politics
News
Happenings
Literature
Current Events

Its kek lad. Keep in mind it is an entity of chaos.
STOP FUCKING WORSHIPING KEK. HE DOESN'T NEED IT

Also, check 'em

Blow it out your ass

Are you even trying?

This crops up every so often whenever drama occurs, see pic related for the mods openly admitting to wanting to keep Holla Forums as a containment board. They've been doing this for forever now, they are fully compromised but it's also not necessarily so bad that Holla Forums as a whole gets sick of them. Thus, nothing happens once again. I have zero faith in Holla Forums being able to fix the situation at this point, we're going to sit here and just have shit compromised mods and that's the end of it.

Why does the realmoonman type like a redditfag?

Hey man, keep spirits up. Even the newfaggotniggerfriends are noticing the abysmal moderation this place has to offer

CRITICAL MASS IS BUILDING

sad!