Right Wing vs. Happiness Studies

Studies apparently show that conservatives are consistently happier and have a greater satisfaction with life than liberals do.

All of the study participants, for instance, lived in the San Francisco Bay Area (which by itself would make a conservative of any age emotionally rigid and prone to weeping). But this study reinforced the stereotype that conservatives are naturally less happy than liberals.

freakonomics.com/2008/04/23/conservatives-are-happier-than-liberals-discuss/
archive.is/MXcN7

argument against results, which doesnt make a lot of sense.
archive.is/Znlen
jspp.psychopen.eu/article/view/117/html

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/rsorp94.pdf
archive.is/zK3ET
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0272735809000245
my.mixtape.moe/rwinpl.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/gdtygh.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not really that surprising, considering critical thinking tends to produce anxiety.

Probably because their world view is less likely to be shattered by reality.

gay

Yeah, hold up, lemme get that source for you…

I thought CTR was fucking dead. I guess not.

checked

That was me as a kid. Now I've watched liberals have their sunny puppy personalities smashed by reality. Meanwhile I've been mentally wrestling with realities of death, existence, torture, slaughter, and psychopathy since childhood. I've forged a strong ethical framework to guide my life successfully and I've eliminated net loss relationships from my life. Adult life is a cakewalk when you grow up a depressive introvert.

once you find the inner sun

Moral relativism does that to you. There's no consistent way to ground your existence, and the result is anxiety. Understanding the natural hierarchy of things on the other hand, knowing that the poor and wretched, and the successful and prosperous all have their place in the greater scheme of things sets one at ease.

I really truly pity the liberals who fell for the "just b urself" meme that comes with this kind of thinking. Those people almost always seem to have an underlying hatred/discomfort with themselves because they think all their flaws are a permanent aspect of their characters. Even if there are some qualities about me that make me think "goddamn I'm a piece of shit", just coming to terms with my potentiality as a human being makes me feel determined and at ease.

You're not that important, user. You never were

Republicans are a silent majority in America and the majority is always going to be happier than a minority. Most Republicans are content with their Baptist preachers, their McDonalds, and the football games they watch on TV.

Morality is relative. It's subjective. This is literally incontrovertible. Kek

Typical crybabby liberal.

Jesus Christ shills are thick as flies. Good thing we're the sons of frogs
Did Soros double down on CTR funding?

the liberal men less happy because they're more effeminate and feel like they're guilty for being white, or at least the white ones do, and they're never absolved of their "sin" of being a male

the liberal women are sad because not only are they never absolved of their "sin" of being white if they are, and they're always being judged by their friends, so they undergo alot of stress by partaking in very vain practices in order to try to make their friends and strangers that they've never met or heard of before think more highly of them, even if they're already married and don't show any signs of a divorce coming upor, surprisingly to some of you, ever plan to get a divorce themselves either

both the liberal males and the females also typically have a thinner skin than conservatives do, meaning that its easier to hurt their feelings and that they get distressed more than conservatives do
and as you should know, stressful situations tend to happen pretty often, and theres alot of opportunities for leftists to get their feelings hurt

thanks for Correcting the Record m8

Relative but consistently relative. In other words the framework of morality has a consistent self referential structure. By moral relativism he means moral nihilism which is what liberalism is.

Those digits. We are Jung's Frog Sons!

Yes, it's ingrained in our DNA to preserve the species.

Nuh uh

Are consecutive dubs significant communication from kek?

i wasnt thinking this thread would be like a fly zapping lamp of Holla Forums and ctr shills. continue to come you faggots, you know you can never prove your happiness.

oh shit kek is in this thread

/thread/

well there goes the entire thread
you might as well just make a new one now because those frog-worshippers are just gonna derail it

To be joyful is to shitpost.

Nice dubs and yes I agree. The only thing that causes me anxiety is the constant leftist assault on society. If they all died I would the happiest goy in the world.

all i can provide here is my anecdote that over the last few years i've been getting more rightwing, more /fit/, and more confident and self-satisfied all at once. when i was a teen i was really liberal. my natural intuition when not challenged by anything was "hey we're all equal why can't we all just get along?" i also fell for the sjw meme and was a depressed self-loathing somethingawful goon who put women on pedestals. now, though? so much better

Liberals have no understanding of reality outside of themselves. If they don't like someone, they project the flaws they have on to them and multiply them by ten. Of course a liberal's view of a conservative is someone who is ten times more offended by everything.

One "leftist" poster can derail everything. Amazing!

WELL SHIT BITCH

I WONDER WHY THE LIBERALS WERE HAPPY AND THE CONSERVATIVES WEREN'T

So at this point we are happier and physically stronger.

Right on fucking time.

I knew you lefties would take this as a muh dumb jock stereotype. Fucking predictable tbh fam. Eventually you are going to run out of things to deflect too then you're just going to be a weak unhappy faggot. Go do a pushup.

would you just get a different job already

If Republicans aren't the majority of Americans, how did Trump get elected? You don't need to know why you're right to be right.

He has no power if you don't reply to him.

we're obviously not wealthy enough if Rothschilds are still head of world banks.

kinda makes me want to become an undercover jew and when im a billionaire to stab them all in the back

Into the bog you go.

Who knew that you become happier when you stop making yourself feel guilty for everything.

t. Trump

I'm in a weird spot. Strongly conservative but also NEET as fuck. Feel conflicted so kind of level out at neutral. I'm numb to most of the bad things that happens now.

Get a job.

Most Americans are social parasites.

Liberals claim that conservatives are unhappy because they restrict themselves from indulging in "fun" like drug use and sex orgies, but it's untrue because conservatives don't need those tiresome and expensive activities to become happy.

Pleasure is never happiness, it's long term sadness because you lapse into constantly doing unfulfilling activities again.

Too beta and not many jobs going. Seems to be a tonne of care home and nursing jobs and not much else. Also no one will hire me as I've been on the NEET train for far too long.

related

Minority Over Representation in child sexual abuse
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/rsorp94.pdf
archive.is/zK3ET

International rates:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0272735809000245

Why are redhead firecrotch so god tier ?

Why did kek decided to give me these double dubs ?

To be honest sometimes I feel the same about movies and music. Usually I just try to ignore it to enjoy the media. I'm still aware of any propaganda, but I won't let it affect me.

Cucks are low test, and therefore depressed. They don't have any sense of fulfillment besides muh cummies. Whereas rightwing people tend to have healthy families and are fulfilled by doing their biological duties.

Going into a hysterical temper tantrum when you lose an election isn't critical thinking.

know that feel ree, everthing pisses me off

As Sons of Frogs, would you say we are 'Fortunate'?

Just cut it off, user. Spend your time doing something productive, or play indie video games(because most large game companies push POZ and are overpriced)

I'd love to but someone's got to keep an eye on what they are serving the masses.
also propaganda fuckups on their side are something we can use to our advantage

PRAISE KEK

check em

They do it for free now

Right wing is happier because our opponents are living jokes.

This captcha tho

Actually morality is NOT relative.

I am of course, assuming that you believe FACTS and an Objective Reality exists. If you believe this. Then the golden rule of an objective morality is to "love truth."

For if truth is an objective cornerstone of the universe then it is moral to love and worship it. From here you can build out a more complete system of ethics, but remember that it will be based on objective facts and will only change to become MORE objective and more correct.

(For example, I thought morality was relative but then I discovered that I was being a faggot and I should stop being a faggot.)

Lift. Boost testosterone. Never whine again.

I like your sense of humor.

I think another thing worthy to note is that right-leaning people tend to be more religious, and since religion gives purpose to life, religious people view life as something worth living. Direction is everything.

PRAISED

Don't you have rapefugee feet to kiss?

Same here. I'm crawling out of being a depressive introvert at this time, and I know deep down that what you say is true. I think that's what it really is about:

Whether you were attacked or not. Whether you grew up in a hostile uncaring environment or not.

This explains why leftists are so into "youth". After the 20's reality kicks in for them.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This brings to mind some studies where higher sensitivity to disgust was linked to political conservatism. It makes sense, considering that liberals have less survival instinct.
2014 my.mixtape.moe/rwinpl.pdf
2008 my.mixtape.moe/gdtygh.pdf

See:

Work out, get warehouse job, use your pay to learn a trade.

test

my dog is happier and have a greater satisfaction with life than me

my drug addict mother is happier and have a greater satisfaction with life than me

Those time stamps.Damn you, time travel.

I remember hearing about this study years before I was redpilled. Even then I knew it was horse shit and the results were gotten by torturing conservative children by forcing them to live in the communist hellhole that is public school.

pic related

Figuratively and literally, it seems.

because, firecrotch is god tier.

Exit polls showed lower voter turnout rates among Liberal client groups than usual, with nearly the same number of Republican votes; a combination of subhuman incompetence and Leftist apathy.

Now come the mass deportations, and Liberal insanity willing, the ensuing race war. Never again will an anti-White agenda be permitted to slither into political discussions.