BRITBONGS GET IT

THE LEFT KEEP LOSING

The actor behind Jonathan Pie in a panel consisting entirely of sedated lefties, realising they're losing and that nothing can stop it now "outside of Canada" KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fUtUZx0AGVs
archive.is/rmFXL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is the worst thing I have seen seen on tv this month.

Why the fuck are those britbongs stuttering so much?

It's all true, especially in the normiesphere but them actually discussing it has me a bit worried. I don't want the left to turn down their rhetoric or anti-white stance. That's the main thing driving normies into our open arms.

It's going to take decades for the left to stop banging their heads against a wall in frustration. Just like it took Republicans decades to stop being controlled by cuckservative losers.

When did that ever happen? It wasn't until Nov. 8th that I saw an actual change in leadership among the Republican party.

They're afraid user.

WebM version

That's what I mean. Decades of cuckservatives, right up until Nov 8th 2016 when it finally shifted far enough.

This fucking guy can't get a sentence out without tripping all over it.

It started the day Trump announced his candidacy.

This worries me actually because I don't want the left to learn.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
C-16 would say otherwise you dumb fucks.

I had the same thought. But watching the video, it really doesn't look like they are. They can tell they have a problem, but that kind quite put their finger on what it might be. Let alone what to do about it.

All they can do is watch helplessly as their house of cards goes up in flames. It's beautiful, really.

The left is insufferable smarmy xenophilies. They act and function like a cult, compartmentalized, obtuse, holier-than-thou dogma they even encourage self deprivation for irreparable sins of dead people they're not even related to.

These people are socially retarded asspies that are losing all their funding for their NGOs, their political parties are falling apart and their departments in universities are getting cut around the world. I mean seriously, a scat fetish as political movement? That's dumber than mango madness. You're socially retarded if think regular people want to hear about butt stuff in a public form and think it's some civil rights struggle, the only struggle debauchees have is shoving their pink sock back in.

Don't worry user, for every leftist that can see that the left's own rhetoric is tanking their cause, there are literally thousands more who can't see it.
Most of them operate on the "I virtue signal, therefore I am" level.
They simply cannot help it, it is their nature, they would have stopped by now if they were capable.
That said, always push the more extreme ones ideas and ravings into the public gaze, share any blatantly anti white or anti west bullshit you see, retweet it, show people etc…
Normies don't like being told they are shitty people and that's all leftists can do really, help them bury themselves.

(checked)

Dropped.

Thankfully this stuttering autist isn't going to convince his fellow cuckolds of anything.

So much this. Most of the people who see through the liberal haze end up accepting the light of Trump into their lives soon after. This Pie guy probably already has. He just knows he will get laid on ice by the BBC if he slips his tounge and admits it publicly. That would explain the studdering!

The wonderful thing is they seem to keep coming back to the old explanation of "Well, we're just not doing enough to get our message out."

Imagine the idiocy of that: They produce virtually every major film produced in the United States. They control the totality of education, from kindergarten education to high-level academia. Every major network news channel is controlled by the left, with outright open cooperation happening between leftist political parties and the media. Every newspaper with more than 10,000 subscribers is leftist. Almost every musician is leftist. Virtually all of Silicon Valley is run by multicult leftists and they push their agenda into the products they make. If you happen to find a conservative viewpoint among any of that, it's immediately censored, slandered, or in some other way marginalized.

In short, you cannot read a newspaper, watch a movie, listen to music, go to school, or use a computer without being exposed to the left's message. Yet they think their problem is not enough people are being exposed to the message.

Fucking stupid leftists can't understand give and take. They demand things we don't want to give them so we tell them to fuck off, they try to evolve their politics towards negotiating with us to give them what they want and we still tell them to fuck off. When will they learn that that the key is sitting down, eating humble pie, and stop being a leftist?

What I think happened was that a lot of us stopped listening to those mediums. It's easy not to buy expensive poison after all.

In a way, I'm glad that entertainment became cucked because I indulged in way too many games, news articles, comics, and films.

It was actually the other way around. We actually made several attempts to compromise with leftists, but they kept on being belligerent towards us. When we finally planted our foot down, it was when we won.

The reason why we lost before was because we tried to compromise with them, but it gave folks the impression that we didn't sincerely believe in our ideals and that we were intentionally trying to become malicious.

These people are fucking delusional. They fancy themselves working class yet think themselves to be in a position to lead them.

It's always about class with these people and they never realize they are not working class. They are the bourqous element that the working class want to remove and did in soviet union.
Perhaps they will learn it like the parasitic elemnts learned it in soviet times that they arent the ones the revolution was for when they're lined up next to a ditch.

This fits my experience to a T. As a teenager I was a semi-degenerate watching apehoop and listening to nigger rap because I had friends who were into it. My very conservative parents kept me from going overboard, and the Left did the rest to turn me against all of that shit by telling me that white people - meaning me, my family, the Founding Fathers, all of Europe and America and Canada - were irredeemably evil racist racists no matter what we did. It was all about the faults of Europeans, and never one word about why black neighborhoods had the gangs and drugs in the first place, or why Mexico was such a fucked up country, or why Muslims are responsible for virtually all the terrorism in the world.

Keep doing what you've been doing, you Commie shitbags. Keep shoving niggers and beaners into places they don't fit and aren't wanted. Keep telling us we're all pieces of shit and we deserve extinction.

doitfaggot.jpg

Time to update your map.

I didn’t see any evidence of comprehension; this is nothing more than a mutated form of the bargaining stage.

The entire framework of modern “leftism” or rather “sanctified right thought” has been purposefully built on a non-existent foundation. Anyone of them claiming to have had a revelation in regards to their opposition is still fully infected with intellectual dishonesty. They have nothing to amend other than their own beliefs, they (what would have once been the educated class) are up against the gut feeling of their fellow man, nature itself and nature is always right.

They cannot win by adapting or learning, they can join the honest or they can lose. It is that simple. We may fear them throwing us in a gulag but never them winning over their opposition.

Leftist bongs are very scared.

I'd be scared too if I were a traitor.

They're scared because they know exactly what we're going to do to those pieces of shit on the day of the rope

Don't worry, they'll never learn. Men like Orwell were pointing out the same damn failings on the Left in the 1940s. They won't (can't) take critique and correction, not even from people on their own side.

This shit happens everyday in childrapeistan

A lot of Trump supporters still watch TV and enjoy movies, we just see more of the counter arguments and then can decide for ourselves which argument makes more sense.

This is why these cucks can't understand what's wrong here. They're working off the false premise that they just need to be more polite and try engaging in discussion so that people can hear their arguments and understand why they should agree with the left. At no point do they question whether their policies even would appeal to most people. Throughout the entire video there is no point where they bring up specific policies of Trump's that people actually want. Which is why they'll continue to lose. They're running on the meme that Trump had no platform except some vague slogans so they've never bothered to educate themselves on what specific policies Trump has suggested which appealed to voters.

If they come down to debate, they lose. that's why they insult, trying to shutting up opposition. People could believe their bullshit when it was on paper. Now that they translated it into reality, they can't go further. Contradictions, incoherences, lies, denial of reality. it's all evident to everyone. Their ideology is flawed from the very basics and reality proves it. They can't say "but if it was like this" or "it will just werks!!", because they built the world they wanted and the failure of their society is the failure of their ideology.
They had already lost when they started. With propaganda they actually manage to shot down common sense for a while, but by delaying their defeat they made their fall harder.

[This racist reply from a white terrorist has been redacted by GCHQ]

WHY THOUGH?

I LITERALLY CANT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHY

And they never explain it.

he's the one person that understands what's going on.

..but does he understand WHY the left refuse to engage? it's because they are absolutely terrified of having their mind changed.

exactly, as soon as I saw this guy being trotted out as an example of the left "getting it" I knew you could pretty much pencil in Trump for a second term. he isn't even close and by the time he figures it out, there will be no path forward for left-wing politics as it currently exists

this Tim Ryan guy for the Democrats is someone who seems to understand that they cannot continue on this path, but downplaying current year philosophy means you probably aren't going to pick up much steam with the current year left

that's the entire problem, his demeanor is certainly leaps and bounds better than your average leftist but he's every bit as clueless as the last one. there's no "argument" for Somali colonies in every Western city you fucking retard and "engagement" isn't going to change people's minds

He's on to us lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=fUtUZx0AGVs

This. He knows there's a problem, but doesn't want to figure out the reasons for that problem existing, because doing so would involve a level of redpilling. He said himself that his leftist friends were just as clueless, so he has no reason to go beyond virtue signalling that he's 'figured it out'.

If they were capable of learning, they wouldn't be on the left.

Fuck the city. This state has 43 ski resorts, the Appalachians, the Catskills, Bear Mountain, and it's all tarnished by those losers in Manhattan.

The media and the education system being controlled by the left has started to work against them for a while now.
A lot of people fucking hate how schools operate and the figures of authority behind it, a lot of people also hate Hollywood, news channels, celebrities, etc.
I think the general rule among most people is to still be numb to all this, and have a neutral stance on media and education, but it's much more common for this stance to turn into a negative one than a positive one.

First one is shopped, right?

Get out of Appalachia NY scum!

Even if it was I could still believe it. Poe's law, man. Poe's fucking law.

The only way the left can learn is by putting a boot right into their faces.

Not all of entertainment is pozzed by the left, you simply have to look harder to find them, that's all there is to it.
But really, fuck the lugenpresse and hollyjew for shitting everything up
underjew is one of those ((((indy games)))) they keep on shilling in a very subtle way by goons, pozzed journos and ((((lesser known indy devs)))) whose levels in jewing and scheming are notably comparable with the yids of old to a certain degree.
Outright labeling and outing it as a subversive form of jewish brainwash tool pretending to be a shitty game is the only real way to keep people from getting jewed into ((((liking)))) it, as it stands, anons here and elsewhere have yet to make an effective method of countering this relatively new form of jewish subversion, and surely enough there will be more of this ((((jewish non-game)))) to be made in the foreseeable future unless we rid of them from vidya and all other forms of entertainment medium down to the last nose.

Never let them take away how we spend our time in varying forms of entertainment mediums (internet, games,films,TV,comicsBOOKS,etc.), aside from shitposting in the chans and all over the interwebs.

The great part is, the ones who do see their failures will the purged as demoralizers or sympathizers, pushing their gestalt lefter.

Undertale and Homestuck are legit MKultra shit.

I wonder if Hussie was always a cuck or did the shekels just overwhelm him?

Those who sacrifice their children this way do not the deserve to be saved from the outside.

Just keep redpilling. The left hates the truth, so much so they covered up a lot of it. Hit them on pizzagate and podesta emails, hit them on the media helping hillary and her war plans. They have too much to answer for that their reflections won't address. They are going to attempt to realign and reform.

But just out manuver and flank them where they are now miserably weak because of their corruption and arrogance.

It hasn't fully happened. Trump has simply significantly routed the neocons only recently.

Fascists, yes I suppose so.

Racial supremacists. No, that is the soul domain of the “left”, let’s not forget their entire ideology was built by open racial supremacists.

This really hits the nail on the head. You cannot convince a person into going against their obvious self-interests without outright lying to them or shaming them. The internet makes lying harder since a simple visit to the DOJ's crime statistics website is a few clicks away. Shaming doesn't work anymore because when you call literally everyone who disagrees with you a Nazi, accusations of racism and sexism become meaningless.

The thing that really gets to me is that when you point this out, the common rejoinder is "Well what about FOX?!".

As if the existence of one news network which defies the hegemony disproves the hegemony's control.

pic related

also checked

My dubs demand an explanation.

Really this

FOX is not a right-wing network, it's just more diverse than the rest of the media which is left-wing through and through. Now that Ailes has been dethroned and they clearly want Megyn to take on a larger role, watch as FOX slowly transforms into a better looking version of MSNBC.

wow, what a fucking faggot

in a room of faggots

no pie, it's not just because people are sick of the name calling and bullying, it's because the left is selling our futures and trying to genocide us

wht?

notice how there was absolutely zero mention of shillary's scandals and corruption?

kek, true

pretty much

The "nice lefty" part isn't going to last. The anti-whites have built themselves a house on sand and they're going to start sinking and thrashing around violently soon enough, the trick is to not get caught by their death throws.

Good post, lad.

if santa clarita and the antelope valley could form their own county, it would probably go red which explains why so many nogs are being shipped up to the AV now thinking of moving to tennessee soon as i get my finances in order. unless something snaps and outright combat begins in the streets, then ill hang around cali to bath the soil in the blood of liberals. but that probably won't happen, and this state just keeps choking freedoms off of it's people. TN went like 65% for the God Emprah, and all that red in oklahoma looks real damn appealing too.

The core assumption on the left is that anyone who doesn't agree with leftism simply hasn't understood it. Engaging will only hurt them more because they still see themselves as 'educating' rather then 'debating'.

Communists still believe it can work. They never learn.

they cant stop because the kikes pay them not to….

and all the pedo blackmail

just avoid memphis, and Nashville is expensive now, but probably not as much as California.

We are getting all the White flight from Cali right now.

What else do they have????

They want a blood bath and the death of the white race. They can only sell it so many ways.

The less time you waste on videogames and generic consumer products the better you become.
Just buy things you actually need to survive.

i was thinking chattanooga area honestly. the area looks good, lots of good local culture things to do, and it's on a river, which is a plus for a guy who's lived his whole life less than a few hours away from the ocean.

i intend to get my CCW as soon as possible once i move there, then redpill as many people as possible for as long as i live there. i will bring a warning to them, of the hell that awaits any state that follows progressive ideologies

how bad are memphis and nashville respectively?

Fucking Hell, tax-dodging is illegal, what he did was tax avoidance.

He's talking about the Fart in the left had during the DNC.

I really want the ffmpeg string for this fam

No, what he did was fucking taxes.

If you go to H&R Block and tell them "I lost 900 million dollars this year" they don't fucking ASK YOU if you want to carry your loss forward, they just fucking do it because you would be completely insane not to do it.

Don't use Niggerspeak son, it's bad for your health.

It's just VP9/Opus with the audio set to mono at 24kbps and whatever is left dumped into video bitrate (I think it was 90kbps or so). Encoded at -speed 3 (functionally the same as -quality good -cpu-used 3). Meaning I sacrificed some quality to get it out the door faster. And of course the all important tiny video resolution for ants.

If I feel really keen on quality at ultra-low bitrates, along with -speed 1 I would try to lower the -lag-in-frames from the default of 25 down to between 5 and 10 depending on my needs. Not something you need to worry about much though unless you notice really bad motion artifact problems.

>every fucking county
You guys are the most uncucked state in all of the US, holy fuck.

You're goddamn right.

Lancaster County?
Blame Lincoln, cities are always cucked.

They won't, trust me, just take a look at Holla Forums. Two fucking years in a chan and they still believe somehow if they try hard enough communism will realy work this time. Its like a mental illness or something that prevents their brains from operating on a normal level.

In fairness half of those UIDs are just people from Holla Forums shitposting there.

The right haven't won before they have the youth.

They aren't xenophiles. Never make the mistake of internalizing any aspect of their rhetoric; that we're haters, that they're lovers, or whatever. The truth is simple, obvious, and compelling: they hate Western Civilization and its bearers, White men, and they would (and sometimes do) ally themselves with the devil himself to destroy us. They don't like subhumans, they like using them as a paramilitary against us. They don't like faggots, they like using them as a sledgehammer against nuclear families and the Church. They don't like women, they "freed" (enslaved 90% of) them to reduce birth rates and enable the dream careers of bored, sheltered, rich girls.

They've known they were having a problem since at least 2014 as seen in this NYT article before the mid-terms, which they got trashed in. They did not expect the results of this election however.

archive.is/rmFXL

There are elements that know that identity politics is costing them dearly, but they're not in charge, so change won't be happening within that party. In fact, they could very well split apart.

Wrong. You voted for Rato. West Virginia is most redpilled.

every fucking time

The woman seems to realize people want something as simple as decent jobs and a safe environment to raise families in but that's about as far as her revelation goes. Just like our establishment intelligentsia they've been out of reality for so long they simply no longer have a reference point.