When did you realize the burnouts were right?

Every "normal" person I've met is some form of perversion. Look at the complacency with the Prussian education system and "progressive" leftist ideology in the west. Mass chemical lobotomization of the young. Mass acceptance of the holohoax narrative and it's culturally suicidal implications. Mass worship of enemy agents like MLK. Circumcision being held up as a pillar of society. The only thing the modern serf cares about are social trophies, and sadistic pleasure.

They care not if their child is forcibly brainwashed to worship a foreign culture and becomes useless to their own. They care not for comprehension of the mechanisms that will enslave them for all eternity. The fruit of the moment is all that's on their mind.

All their efforts go towards someone else's grand goal of enslaving humanity. Most people have been genetically selected for serfdom through the public schools. The obedient traits are promoted for breeding. While the adaptive, inquisitive seeds are cast out. This has created a population of easily controlled, short term thinkers(Zionists, Leftists).

After what i've seen. I hope for a modern Sea People to come and restructure the world. I wouldn't care how many people had to die to make a free currency. I have no sympathy left for humanity. How do any of you "nice guys" keep the charade up? What exactly is intrinsically good about humans? What am i supposed to be preserving and loving?

Is there a collective vision of beauty we're all striving towards? Are most people so sheeplike/low IQ that it's stupid to praise ideas of equality and collective beauty? Are the shekel counting banker and the blood soaked warlord the true masters of reality? It's starting to seem that way. Why the fuck should i get out of bed in the morning?

Most people look at the stock footage of the 60's hippies and think, "man what a bunch of losers." What they're not taking into account is the fact their parents slavishly went along with insane Jew worship, and white slaughter. All because the Jew media told them it was the right thing to do. Why help to perpetuate such a system? Where is the respect for the common man's keep in this era? Everyone is drown in notions of morality and duty to obfuscate the fact that the warlord is underpaying them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AOcy6RHw7A8
youtube.com/watch?v=02LrATtFGvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

After i took a 23andme test and discovered i was actually 84.3% jewish so i decided to do some damage control by shilling on a half-assed sherpa meetup forum which happens to have a couple white nationalists.

Sorry for your Jewry.

What motivates you on life? Honestly I'm asking.

I didn't realize a Nepalese mountaineering tribe was a viable demographic

When I had an out of body experience and thought I actually died.

Also, Burnouts were never right, if you're referring to bernie supporters.

No. I'm referring to the ignorant masses that know something is wrong, but can't quite put their finger on it.

let me guess you think the commies that uncle Lenin enlisted thanks to Marx kikery also were right.

You mean the failed normies, those who have the opportunity to be redpilled? They are "the open".

No i hate communism and statism in general.

Your speech is a tough one too listen too and trust me I've been in those pits of despair. But this cannot go on much longer. Trump, le penn, brexit, real world events are forcing the left into open radicalism. This means there is only so much time before mass protests, street warfare and worse. Once it gets to a certain point whites will side with us on mass to save their own skin.
The economic situation is the critical factor, just hold on by your fingernails for a couple more years. It will be the leftists down the bottom with no more cushy .gov make work jobs that will start this.

I have had similar experiences. I think everyone should take DMT (I have never taken it and don't do drugs) in order to understand the true nature of reality.

What did you see?

My revelations have come through soberly weighing the scales.

Kek.
Then kill yourself, for you are a human, and if humans are worthless, you are simply the most worthless amongst many.
So kill yourself, you misanthropic twat, otherwise all your words are hollow.
Its quite easy.
Nothing. And that means nothing.
Your own kind.
If you don't see the value in that, then you have no purpose whatsoever - you are totally worthless, there is no point to your existence, and you might as well kill yourself this very moment.
And if you don't, it just proves how hollow everything you've put forth is.

This is why I hate nihilists and misanthropists - you're like fucking children, upset that the Universe doesn't watch your super-kewl jump off the diving board.

Yes, its right in front of you.
Nope. Only a misanthropic faggot like yourself would think so.
Nope, no more than mangoworms are the true masters of reality.
That's because you're a demoralized idiot, as demonstrated by your nihilism and misanthropy.
Because what the fuck else are you going to do, faggot?
Seriously, and I know this phrase is used in jest often and thus you might think its a joke, but this statement is entirely without mirth on my behalf:
Kill yourself.
If this is how you honestly feel, then we have no use for you, and you have no use in life, so just fucking end your life and see what comes next. Maybe it'll be better, eh?

Go find out.

Yah sorry i don't see the beauty in the mullatto/wigger, circumsized, Jew worshiping future. Not really my vision of beauty yah know?

Nature rewards those who have hope, so its probably the way to go. Also if there is life there is hope.

Why are people so willing to squander their blood by lobotomizing them for better serf behavior? I would love nothing more than to see these people enslaved. I've run out of sympathy.

There is no hope for the lobotomized and brainwashed. They have their developmental years stolen from them by the most evil forces of society. No dick waving rant can reverse such a process, or it's effects on society. Fatalism is our only hope.

Tough shit.

When will you realize that the only difference between being burned out and enjoying the show is your attitude?

Nero actually did all he could to stop the fire and help people.

I don't want to sit and watch it burn. I want to help fix it, or destroy it myself. The problem is half of humanity are legit comprachicos and foot binders. How do we separate the producers from the parasites? Why is everyone so blind to the tricks of the social herder?

This historicality of the man is beyond the point. If you consider the cause to be futile, then you should learn to enjoy it. If you think the cause still has life in it, then do not despair but rejoice because there is still hope.

i wish the faggot government didn't interfere with that shit

Disgusting.

It produces retarded serfs. The whole thing stretches out your childhood, and gets you to see the state as your parents. American schools have shown a measurable decline over the decades. It's a live fast, die young system designed for 19th century peasants.

The statist's greatest trick is to make you think you're powerless.

I do agree that Homeschooling is better. However, we are not talking about those people, we're talking about the average kid who has to go to public school.

Yes, the Prussian education system was designed so that it would produce workers for the state. It's not a bad system, since it ensures employment (or used to) to anyone who finished High School.
The alternative is the Common Core, liberal classes with no grades, without a rigorous structure, that tell the kids that "they can be whatever they want in life" and to "follow their dreams", just so that the average kid finishes High School and finds out that his dream can't even earn him a meal.

The modern school system is the Prussian system, but peddling commie core material. It's the worst of both worlds.

So a couple of dozen.

Citation(s).

No breeding is promoted.

When did you ever leave your mom's basement?

Just buy Bitcoins then you psychopath.

Just because I fucked your mother doesn't mean I'm your father.

Le edgy teenagers thinks everyone is stupid but him.

To kill Jews of course. After which you may an hero.

Respect has nothing to do with another person. True respect has everything to do with one self. It comes from the Latin prefix "re," meaning "again," and the Latin verb "spectare," meaning "to look at". So what respect is, is taking another look at oneself.

I suggest you do so as you're overwelmingly looking at others you don't know.

Lies. The entire K-12 system is a breeding chamber for serfs.

Another cuckchan rapefugee slide thread. Fuck off.

tl;dr lol

You keep weevils in a cave long enough. They get selected for those who drink bats blood.

You put humans in an American school system long enough, and you get pee pee snipping Zionists.

Pic related

Your problem is that you presume the equality of minds. Most people are just sheep, contaminated and they follow what they have been programmed to follow from the cradle to the grave. Most people you cannot convince with any logical arguments, it is simply impossible, for it requires a level of consciousness they do not possess. There are ways, however, to make them follow YOUR ideology, the one you want, with the same blind zeal they follow their current one.

No.

?

Any links, sources? I'd like to learn more of these psychological techniques.

You're uneducated on this subject. The alternative is classical education, trivium education.

youtube.com/watch?v=AOcy6RHw7A8

youtube.com/watch?v=02LrATtFGvs

If it wasn't for God I wouldn't really give a fuck about people in general as a collective.

There are only 2 country's that do that

welcome to the rock bottom user.

I promise you, it gets better. If you truly feel this way, why not just go an hero in a blinding flash that we will read about for years?

Don't be nice. We as society despise niceness, even if we say we don't. There is nothing intrinsically good about humans unless you start taking a spiritual path.

Propaganda is an amazing tool. Are you simply mad that your enemies are using it? They hate you and will use everything they can.

If for nothing else, try existing out of pure spite for those who wish to rule and control you.

Or just suck start a shotgun and rid us of your whining while we attempt to enforce our will upon the world.

That's pretty much been my life path.

Your kith and kin, and if you can't find love in your heart for that you're just another failed human being

They turn people into subhumans. The Common Core, the false history, the worship of the lowest IQ races, It's all intentional. It makes you into a backwards peasant. That way people don't feel so bad when they see pic related.

Rejoice OP. I have some good news.

We are the modern sea people.

>>>/polblog/

I didn't know that existed, neat.

no

Many times nations have been on the brink of destruction and have been saved by a determined leader and his followers. Such people are those we venerate with a particular fervor.

Hitler stands out as the most recent, though he of course failed. None the less he turned back the clock by about 100 years. You realise that homosexuality and sado-masochistic-bondage had made their way into the limelight in Berlin? That German cinema and theatre was rife with such filth, as well as communism, subjectivism and a virulent strain of atheism that always accompanies such things. Hitler may have failed in the long run, but he tried to salvage his civilisation and would have were it not for the deluded masses.

There have been successful leaders though, and thus it is not for us to despair (which is a great sin in itself anyway). From Julius Caesar cleaning up a corrupt Roman Republic; to Alfred the Great restoring 'England' to the English when all hope seemed lost. Never give up, never surrender; fight to the better end, and know that there is always hope.

Kek has spoken

HEIL HITLER

I meant to say 'bitter end'; but perhaps 'better end' is more fitting. The world will be better when we are done fighting.

stop reading here
go back to Holla Forums

This is the aryan spirit that we all need to take to heart. Your fighting spirit should not depend on chances of victory, or even on hope, none of that matters. The aryan keeps going struggling because he does he cannot be otherwise. Being blackpilled shouldhave no effect, just more grim determination to stand against time.

This is why I am glad the Third Reich didn't surrender, and I am glad the cuck generals who wanted to were executed. It would have been shameful and unaryan. Hitler knew this and wrote of it, he knew it was what had to a hppen.

Not leftypol.

You know, el Che was communist scum and all, but "'till victory, always" is a nice slogan, or motto perhaps. Sounds even better in the original Spanish.

If a non-producer is solvent he's a parasite