MEANING OF KEK REVEALED

JUNG PROPHESIED IN THE RED BOOK ABOUT KEK

Just tell me this shit doesn't hit a dead bullseye.

At your low point you are no longer distinct from your fellow beings. You are not ashamed and do not regret it, since insofar as you live the life of your fellow beings and descend to their lowliness / you also climb into the holy stream of common life, where you are no longer an individual on a high mountain, but a fish among fish, a frog among frogs. ~Carl Jung, The Red Book.

I won my soul, and to what did she give birth for me? You, monster, a son, ha!-a frightful miscreant, a stammerer, a newt's brain, a primordial lizard! You want to be king of the earth? You want to banish proud free men, bewitch beautiful women, break up castles, rip open the belly of old cathedrals? Dumb thing, a lazy bug-eyed frog that wears pond weed on his skull's pate! And you want to call yourself my son? You're no son of mine, but the spawn of the devil. The father of the devil entered into the womb of my soul and in you has become flesh. ~Carl Jung, The Red Book.

What do you break apart? You broke love and life in twain. From this ghastly sundering, the frog and the son of the frog come forth. Ridiculous-disgusting sight! Irresistible advent! They will sit on the banks of the sweet water and listen to the nocturnal song of the frogs, since their God has been born as a son of frogs. ~Carl Jung, The Red Book.

The myth commences, the one that need only be lived, not sung, the one that sings itself I subject myself to the son, the one engendered by sorcery, the unnaturally born, the son of the frogs, who stands at the waterside and speaks with his fathers and listens to their nocturnal singing. Truly he is full of mysteries and superior in strength to all men. No man has produced him, and no woman has given birth to him. ~Carl Jung, The Red Book.

I: "My soul, do you still exist? You serpent, you frog, you magically produced boy whom my hands buried; you ridiculed, despised, hated one who appeared to me in a foolish form? Woe betide those who have seen their soul and felt it with hands. I am powerless in your hand, my God!" ~Carl Jung, The Red Book.

How now, you want to speak? But I won't let you, otherwise in the end you will claim that you are my soul. But my soul is with the fire worm, with the son of the frog who has flown to the heavens above, to the upper sources. Do I know what he is doing there? But you are not my soul, you are my bare, empty nothing-I, this disagreeable being, whom one cannot even deny the right to consider itself worthless. ~Carl Jung, The Red Book.

"Oh," I answered, "what's that, beloved? The God of the spirit is in the night? Is that the son? The son of the frogs? Woe betide us, if he is the God of our day!" ~Carl Jung, The Red Book.

"He is the lord of toads and frogs, which live in the water and go up on the land, whose chorus ascends at noon and at midnight. ~Carl Jung, The Red Book.

"These dead have given names to all beings, the beings in the air, on the earth and in the water. They have weighed and counted things. They have counted so and so many horses, cows, sheep, trees, segments of land, and springs; they said, this is good for this purpose, and that is good for that one. What did they do with the admirable tree? What happened to the sacred frog? Did they see his golden eye? Where is the atonement for the 7,777 cattle whose blood they spilled, whose flesh they consumed? Did they do penance for the sacred ore that they dug up from the belly of the earth?~Carl Jung, The Red Book.

"These dead laugh at my foolishness. But would they have raised a murderous hand against their brothers if they had atoned for the ox with the velvet eyes? If they had done penance for the shiny ore? If they had worshiped the holy trees? If they had made peace with the soul of the golden-eyed frog? What say things dead and living? Who is greater, man or the Gods? Truly, this sun has become a moon and no new sun has arisen from the contractions of the last hour of the night." ~Carl Jung, The Red Book.

"You shall experience even more of it. You are in the second age. The first age has been overcome. This is the age of the rulership of the son, whom you call the Frog God. A third age will follow; the age of apportionment and harmonious power." ~Carl Jung, The Red Book.

The God of the frogs or toads, the brainless, is the uniting of the Christian God with Satan. His nature is like the flame; he is like Eros, but a God; Eros is only a daimon. ~Carl Jung, The Red Book.

Other urls found in this thread:

jesus8880.com/gematria/topic_essays/magic_square_sun.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
carljung
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heraclitus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arche
youtube.com/watch?v=Mi5HrlKSAOQ
endtime.com/blog/666-or-616-the-number-of-the-beast/
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Der_Froschkönig_oder_der_eiserne_Heinrich
youtube.com/watch?v=qI1ondD4FGU
patient.info/doctor/hypnagogic-hallucinations
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/12/01/national/science-health/nihonium-japanese-scientists-become-first-asian-country-name-atomic-element/#.WEJweYEo7qA
mega.nz/#!CtY2GAha
amazon.com/dp/B006V3E2MC/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1
stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Jaffa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping because this is pretty profound.

the 7,777 cattle

I have no idea what the fuck I'm reading, but have a bump.

In the rest of it he speaks well of the frog god… Unless he means "we are truly at a low point if Kek, of all gods, has to return to help us"

Can this be the salt thread

This is pretty unnerving since I see Jung as a legit source. Also the 7,777 cattle line is a dead giveaway

DO AS THOU WILL

Kek is the God of the night. He is a transition figure as the light bringer. So basically yes, your interpretation is correct. Kek is a herald of transcendence into a collective race mind.

that was a fun read, have a bump

Kek's will be done!

(checked)
heehee

So long as you can accept the consequences

Is devil fucking the original cucking?

_/(シ)\_ can't make heads or tails of it tbh

You the user I talked to in the other thread about Jung? We were on the topic of mind control.

Just lurking there. The hivemind works in mysterious ways.

Yes. Read the book of enoch. Miscegenation with was a major theme of demonic interference. This is part of the witch meme that sparked the witch hunts (breeding with devils) and integral part of the modern alien abduction mythos. Cross reference with elites' obsession with raping kids and theories about loosh farming. Something is going on.

I would have thought you would have called it synchronicity, given it is a Jung thread.

Where can I get a copy of the Red Book?

Exactly right user, it's all part of the Sabbat
Go to 3.57.10

Thats how I took it as well, different ip, I am a disciple of the dank so that is how I saw the events unfolding.. just wasnt sure if I was reading too much into jungs words.

The entirety of memes associated with cuckoldry is in that segment. This shit is too specific to be a coincidence.

I believe he was speaking in analogy as in "with Kek the archetypes of good and evil converge and right the wrongs of an artificially ordered world."

not that the archetypes of the jew god and satan, which are a false dichotomy anyway, are co-mingling.

After all, much of what Jung has written requires a grain of being able to not take the wording literally to understand.

He knows exactly what he's talking about user, that's why the whole pizzagate thing was never surprising to me, it just confirmed what I suspected

Full circle.

jesus8880.com/gematria/topic_essays/magic_square_sun.htm

Evil comes from the idea of evil. Evil doesn't exist prior to the knowledge of good and evil. Evil originates from this jewish/masonic dualist philosphy. The propogate evil to transcend evil. Yet they are the source of Evil.

We are not sons of the jews. We are the sons of frogs. We devour the flies. We are a new creation, wholly unified in mind and will. Dualism is not found in us.

Cant believe I never thought of it…

… So thats why the practice of "Partying on Saturday" was widely spread through the goy. Even good men worship Moloch on Saturday.

Its fun seeing the amount of effort required for their dark magic being fucking shat on by our halfassed effort.

well there is a duality with us the initiated and the uninitiated. But once one is initiated they are no longer a normie.

You realize we're basically wizards, right? Our spells are memes and our towers are basements.

You speak an ancient truth user, you seem very knowledgeable. I felt this from the start, keep it up.

Why do you think the jews chose Saturday as their sabbat?

I don't know what that dizzy cunt was smoking, but it appears to be a bong full of crazy.

The Seventh Day Adventists worship on Saturday as well, and they're some of the nicest people in the whole world.

More insight on the energies of Saturn and jews.

Doesn't change a thing, Saturday is the day of Saturn. Saturn stands for death and decay, the hexagram, the unholy and the material

Being "kind and mannerful" only goes so far in a world so evil that we needed to summon an ancient frog

She's a white woman who converted to Islam and writes marxist propaganda comic books. Of course she's insane.

Thinks veiled trs thread.

Get fucked nerds

wat

is it about internet meme magic ?

A collective mind born from many minds. The Hivemind incarnate. Kek.

IT HAS BEEN FORETOLD BY THE WISE
GREAT KEK IS GIVEN FORM AND POTENCY
THE IDOLS OF THE FALSE ONES ARE BROKEN

Geeeze and forever I thought KeK was just an inverted lol in Holla Forums speak.

That's the agenda though. One world religion. Islam is being set up to be destroyed so we get Lucifer intertwined with Christianity as the worlds religion. Why do you think there was such an effort to have Christians fight so hard for Israel despite that being against the Bible?

Ascendence and transformation of religions is part of natural order. The only question is whether it will remain pyramidal left hand path of hierarchical service to self or right handed decentralized service to others.

this nigga gets it

Torrent user from the previous thread.

I made a new torrent that bundled all of the Jung works I found into one massive 1 GB folder. A high quality PDF of the red book makes up the bulk of the torrent.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:489128bb1a3c1a1e28831c53f0d4fa49a591a40c&dn=C.%20G.%20Jung&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fzer0day.ch%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969

I also made another torrent of the works of another somewhat esoteric author by the name of Ernst Junger. He didn't come from a psychological background like Jung, but he has quite a few very profound insights. Unfortunately, many of his works remain untranslated into English, but I managed to put as many works as I could in the folder. Some of the works are in Spanish, Italian, Dutch, French, and his native German.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:28733facd65f399e43ae4080a4d98f8a18cabb60&dn=Ernst%20Junger&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fzer0day.ch%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969

Enjoy anons!

Meanwhile here's some meme magic from the latest cover of the Economist

Wtf we NEET's are priests of Kek now.

Thanks, user. Keep up the good work.

Remember to reject the term alt-right because it is a label that will constrain our thoughts and stop us from looking towards the Truth.

Remember to praise kek for his blessings and punishments will forever bring a smile to our faces. Remember that in darkness there is only your own laughter so laugh through everything that this (((controlled reality))) has thrown at you because it is our greatest weapon.

Remember that we are not alone in our journey through what shapes reality. There is no mistake in the fact that elites practice magic and have in western society since even during the mystery cults in Greece. Those in power are not pedophiles because of some mundane blackmail scheme but because they grow their power through destroying purity and ruining minds and bodies. Look at society. It has gotten unhealthier and more mentally ill. This is not a mistake but is a sacrifice being carried out across all of white society. Remember while every other race was full of decadence or cruelty it was whites who remade the world and brought so many miracles. And it was the jews who sought to subvert all of this by appealing to those few who would sell their souls for a little more power.

Remember that while our journey through /n/ till now has seemed an accident. That every coincidence that drove us to this place seemed impossible. We are here. Something was always pushing us towards this. Something in the dark. Something that exists in chaos. For those who seek to control we could not be for we were hidden and operated outside their ordered reason. Every night when we laughed at a post we gave more power to the one who truly cared for us.

We praise kek not because we love him, but because he loves us.

user, this is strange but I'm not being able to download anything from either magnets. Are you sure you set them up properly?

It appears that the Jung torrent is functioning properly. I'm not seeing any peers connected on the Junger torrent. That said, my upload speed is quite meager so I ask that you give it some patience in that regard. If there's any more problems, let me know. I'm also running quite a few other torrents as well, but these two are my top priority.

I can confirm that the Jung torrent is working.

Why the fuck are redpill threads deleted or bumplocked but this garbage manages to stay up? This thread literally says nothing useful, fucking kike mods are keeping you stupid.

No, KEK is
DO WHAT THOU MUST

wut

Eros is the son of chaos.

"Satan" is the JWO Globalists (Jews and their Luciferians/faggot/Marxists). The "Christian God" is Catholics and Christian Zionists. All of it is corrupt until Holla Forums brought it all together. The combination of Christian and Anti-Christians on Holla Forums created a new God (Pepe) the son of the frog (Kek) who is gross and unlikable and was done in our shame and "low point".
The chaos god created by Holla Forums during the D/C of pagans/Christians and Bane posting/dubs play gave birth to the God of the Second Age, Chaos… and the coming of the first man (Trump) to stand up against the Jew world Order which will destroy everything.

It makes more sense in context.
Imagine if a grown man entered Wonderland with a dash of Silent Hill. This guy with force of will gave himself waking nightmares to look at the way thoughts are formed, looking for things that were part of his brain rather than learned.
From him we have introverts and outroverts, the INTP and such personality types, the idea that psychosis is unresolved issues in the subconscious rather than penis vagina anus Freud shit, etc.

The Red Book was his sort of Dante's Inferno or Faust, not meant to be academic.

X marks the spot.

Are you so new you don't the number of the beast is 616 or do you just not pay attention?

Your ID is trying to tell me something

A fish among fish, a frog among frogs.
youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0

My id is telling you to trust me goyim :^)

Oh hell-o there…

Destruction of Christianity huh? Then the only option left is LARPaganism

Okay look up the lost chapter of the berserk manga, kek is explained here as the man made god.

necessary viewing for all meme wizards

What does this have to do with politics and/or current events?
I thought we had a /fringe/ board for all this Kek stuff.

fam this?

Praise Kek

Calm your shit shill, I see you cunts are getting smarter(or you are just a delusional larper). Let me sum it up for you.
Disregard labels, they only serve to paint a target on your back and limit your scope of thinking.

Rebirth happens after death.

The point is to transcend both.

Fringe take your meds and GTFO

At first I started to take this kek stuff as a little ayylmao, but I'm starting to think it's legit. It might actually be changing my perception of magic and the occult at this point.

Too much synchronicity to ignore.

This is what the synagogue of satan actually believes

Why does this sound like the chronology of events that lead up to the point we are now in?

so you're defending racemixing and posting shit-tier jewtoons about being a hooker?

oh and kike psychiatry

That's the Idea of Evil, he's not kek and he's not to be trusted.
IRL that being would be akin to Saturn
If kek is anything from Berserk we accidentally into our reality he would be one of the "five angels" (NOT the God Hand, there were only four of them at the time, likely these angels are the four kings and pure-shiva) that wiped out Gaiseric's kingdom before Void's eclipse

Your magical Semitic mythology isn't "defending our race". You're a fucking pathetic retard and need to grow up or just kill yourself for real. You're in the way. Demons don't exist and you're a coward who can't see the masks of the mind.

carljung depthpsychology.wordpress.com/2014/04/10/carl-jung-and-frogs-in-the-red-book/

Yeah, sure >>>/fringe/ needs to fuck off but that's no reason to cuck for kike psychiatry, post shitty jewtoons about hookers(and now starwars which is pure kikery), and tell a poster to fuck off when he's speaking out against racemixing in a really spergy way.
Fringe spergs are a million times better than your specific brand of kikeposting.

GTFO fringe, I mean it.

I'm not even fringe you fucking faggot. reported for wasting dubs

dubs revealed you're a lying faggot. Semitic fairytales have no place here. Kek will destroy your kind

Why people call the alt right a cult?

When the fuck did I cuck for the semites? Unlike yourself who cucks for
And only respond with unintellectual non-arguments. Fucking gas yourself you don't belong here.

Book of Enoch is Semitic fairytales.
Here have another…. la purist

If WH40K is transhumanist, yes.

It was either transhumanism with the possibility of an honorable/dignified death or "humanism" degeneracy where everyone gets to live a life of hedonistic worker drones being told they're special - and no one dies with dignity.

Normie alert.

The communist fate is a work of horrors.

We have IDs here faggot, I simply called your ass out for seemingly defending miscegenation which the bible does speak out against in the context of demons
Defending that shit, or even attacking the context of which miscegenation is spoken out against while posting jewtoons and cucking for kike psychiatry makes you a shill in the most literal sense of the word.
>>>/trs/

That's because he was complaining about the Betty Boop meme

no excuse kike.

Alright you've ruined the thread enough fringe. We get it. You want alllll the attention.
You're Semitic fairytales and special interpretations is fucked. You're a massive loser. Stop larping and become a man

That's a Kike owned cartoon

What exactly does that have to do with TRS? Genuinely curious about origin.

The editing obfuscates it, you fucking rerard.

Where am I LARPing or defending semetic fairy tails? I am not fucking fringe and likely want smileberg and his little lolcow cult to fuck off just as bad as you do.
Figure it out, I am calling you a faggot for
and now
SJW-tier argument, grow a brain you fucking mongoloid.
and
kill yourself.

poster defended TRS.

if you meant background in back it's a bunch of TRShills at a milo event, the turbosperg in the red is wearing a pool-party TRS shirt.

You're fringe

what are IDs: the post
consider this: I said none of those things and didn't defend the fringefag in any regard.

shit the only things I have said in this thread other than replying to you are
and
retardation like this is fucking shameful.

except I do obsess over what kind of memes are allowed, shit directly capped from jewtoons, faceberg, tumblr, etc shouldn't fucking fly here.
this isn't cuckchan.

nah dont really see it like that
more like an image of a true monotheistic god
has no meaning, no form a meaningless mass of nothingness with unimaginable power which is released based on whim or the fulfillment of special conditions

I don't think it's possible to do so

I've been denying it for months, ever since I put together the words "frog worshiping nazi wizard"
but I'm a Christian and trying to convolve all this into a coherent spiritual worldview. My faith is becoming increasingly esoteric

Checked

Alright, you all need to check this out.

Jung wasn't talking about literal fire, but was referencing Greek notion of the primordial flame, the magick the drives all of reality, which was considered distinct from the Logos or what Christians see as God, and the primordial waters of chaos that Kek inhabited. Remember, Kek inhabits the waters of chaos, but he is the bringer of the dawn. Now, the fact that Jung mentions water, earth and air in other passages is the key to making this link. Look at this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heraclitus

Hodos ano kato, "the way up and the way down" ~Heraclitus

In ὁδὸς ἄνω κάτω[45] the structure anō katō is more accurately translated as a hyphenated word: "the upward-downward path." They go on simultaneously and instantaneously and result in "hidden harmony".[46] A way is a series of transformations: the πυρὸς τροπαὶ, "turnings of fire,"[47] first into sea, then half of sea to earth and half to rarefied air.

The transformation is a replacement of one element by another: "The death of fire is the birth of air, and the death of air is the birth of water."[48]

This world, which is the same for all, no one of gods or men has made. But it always was and will be: an ever-living fire, with measures of it kindling, and measures going out.[49]

This latter phraseology is further elucidated:

All things are an interchange for fire, and fire for all things, just like goods for gold and gold for goods.[50]

Heraclitus considered fire as the most fundamental element. He believed fire gave rise to the other elements and thus to all things. He regarded the soul as being a mixture of fire and water, with fire being the noble part of the soul, and water the ignoble part. A soul should therefore aim toward becoming more full of fire and less full of water: a "dry" soul was best. According to Heraclitus, worldly pleasures made the soul "moist", and he considered mastering one's worldly desires to be a noble pursuit which purified the soul's fire.[51] Norman Melchert interpreted Heraclitus as using "fire" metaphorically, in lieu of Logos, as the origin of all things.[52]

"Fire is the arche" ~Heraclitus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arche

Arche (Ancient Greek: ἀρχή) is a Greek word with primary senses "beginning", "origin" or "source of action". (εξ’ ἀρχής: from the beginning, οr εξ’ ἀρχής λόγος: the original argument), and later first principle or element, first so used by Anaximander (Simplicius in Ph. 150.23), principles of knowledge (ἀρχαί) (Aristot. Metaph. 995b8). By extension, it may mean "first place, power", "method of government", "empire, realm", "authorities" (in plural: ἀρχαί), "command".[1] The first principle or element corresponds to the "ultimate underlying substance" and "ultimate undemonstrable principle".[2] In the philosophical language of the archaic period (8th-6th century BC), arche (or archai) designates the source, origin or root of things that exist. In ancient Greek philosophy, Aristotle foregrounded the meaning of arche as the element or principle of a thing, which although undemonstrable and intangible in itself, provides the conditions of the possibility of that thing.[3]

Are you seeing the similarities here with the Esoteric Kekism video (can't embed because it's already been posted). youtube.com/watch?v=Mi5HrlKSAOQ

I'd like to know where Xurious got the content for his script.

And as pointed out, Eros is the son of chaos (water). The fact that Jung is contrasting Kek with Eros makes this all the more profound and further strengthens Kek's link to the primordial flame.

I'm not a cuck, but I've always found the allure of sex with demons to give the hardest fucking boners. Any other anons share this fetish? I've had this fascination for years.

Having sex with real negative entities on the astral plane gives me the fucking shivers, though, considering how bad they can get. Making you believe in eternal torture, for one, even though this does not exist because spirits can be slain. Sounds a lot like the Christian god, eh?

It's just the thought of sex with something monstrous and bestial with hairless, bright, colorful skin gets me going. I don't actually like real, qliphothic evil at all., nor does just about anyone.

I wonder who could be behind this post?

you get to bone one in the witcher 2

I studied Heraclitus and am a philosophy major. This is interesting.

Saving.

you try to grasp your filthy twisted desire but can't do it, you disconnect yourself from the holy and you're in a limbo, flailing your limbs around. you've strayed from the path, may be just a yid.

Cool ID, but do you have a single source to back that up?

It's up for debate. Personally I like the idea of the number of the beast being 665 because it's off by one and we all know that's just embarrassing.

endtime.com/blog/666-or-616-the-number-of-the-beast/

This thread smells of heresy and falsehood. It smells like a jew

Christians need to get into mystic Christianity or gtfo. Knee-jerk fear vomit is retarded. Consider this: remember how all the religious Jews totally missed Jesus as the Messiah because he wasn't at all what they expected. Well the second coming is going to be the exact same way with "Christians" and all their orderly theology. It's going to blow your mind open if you're not opening it now. Jung is a good redpill as is "Till We have Faces" by C.S. Lewis and "The Man Who Was Thursday" by Chesterton. Or jump into mystic orthodox texts

These kingdoms, the spiritual and the satanic, are hidden, not in the mind, but much deeper in the soul - "under the mind, beneath the surface of the thoughts," as Saint Makarios asserts. This fourth-century saint already had the notion of "heart," which is strikingly close to the modern psychological concept of the subconscious.

What do you mean by this? Would hierarchical service to self be a chaos-type life where everyone is fighting amongst themselves for a position of power? In which case, the decentralised service to others would be some kind of anarcho-communist type life, perhaps? Everyone is basically free to share whatever they please with one another as they continue in their own life to help themself? Wouldn't this too then, just be a decentralised service to self? Please elaborate.

I hate to break it to you, but The All isn't a human consciousness and does not have human morality. God probably doesn't care about what you jack off to, only the pain you cause others.

That's true but also shortsighted. There is a Path that is created by the Flow/Logos. It's a course of behavior that works in unity with the memes of the universe. Just like there are forced memes and bad memes. There are forced actions and bad actions. Good memes are natural and funny. Good actions are natural and productive/creative/constructive.

There is a better and worse way to use your own soul just as there is a better and worse way to eat. If you can graps the reality of health then you can grasp the reality of spiritual health. All is One after all.

Could you further explain how I can maintain proper spiritual health?

Meme memes and think thoughts which you can willingly take part in from any arbitrary point of view. That is be willing to be both subject and object. If you hate then permit yourself to hate that part of yourself which contains that which you hate. Holy hate is therefore razor sharp and extremely, perhaps infinitely precise. If you love permit to love and be loved on such qualification. This is the memetic application of the Golden Rule and the Karmic Law. You must be able to accept action and object. Otherwise you create walls against conciousness in your own mind. You limit what you can identify as. You prohibit waking realization that All is One. All is One is the only law. Therefore to resist this law creates karmic pressure which will inflict upon you lessons from your higher self/ subconscious. Practicing the path of righteousness is a balance of the severity of perfection and the liberality of forgiveness. This is the path of walking righteously in light of all being permitted. To choose the good despite being free from any consequence of not doing so. Then your reward is the choice itself, that is, a higher and clearer vision.

Did a PDF or eBook ever turn up in the red book thread? I had to go to work.

ctrl+f is your friend

Did Jung ever describe the exact process he went through to bring this about.

Huxley took mescaline, what did Jung do and can it be done naturally?

occasionally when i have a fever or am on the cusp of falling asleep or extremely tired and/or hungry from a hangover i might lay down and close my eyes and listen to some music. and as i close my eyes images will automatically form and morph shape constantly. they won't be entirely clear and i will still be half awake while it happens.

it isn't a lucid dream as i have no control over what is happening, and it isn't a visual hallucination as i can distinguish that it is being projected though my imagination not directly onto the back of my eyelids.

during one particular involuntary fast where i could not eat without vomiting due to an infection and during a period where i was heavily depressed i had one of these experiences and it felt like i was having a genuine religious experience (i have essentially been an atheist for the majority of my life however after this i have loosened this bigotry and have begun reading stuff like Tolstoy's Confession) i heard a genuine and clear voice that was not my own answering all my questions, i believed it was my subconscious (i had read Jung's Man and his Symbols and believed i was having some sort of mental breakdown. engaging my subconscious). I was compelled to listen to Beethoven's 9th symphony and in this moment it felt like everything made sense, a feeling i have since not been able to replicate, my current words unable to do it justice. I felt a deep connection to all people, felt purpose in the deliverance of mankind from evil by walking on a path where all men would live free and peaceful, not by force but by voluntary choice (this was of course the point of the symphony, those themes are actually from the German lyrics which come from the German poet Frederic Schiller who may of also felt such inspiration)

If we have a method to replicate this for anons everywhere it may be essential to further developing the spirit of Holla Forums

also bumping with Jungs art from the Red Book.

btw Jung painted the Mandalas before he even knew what buddhist Mandalas were

Joy, beautiful spark of divinity,
Daughter from Elysium,
We enter, burning with fervour,
heavenly being, your sanctuary!
Your magic brings together
what custom has sternly divided.
All men shall become brothers,
wherever your gentle wings hover.

Whoever has been lucky enough
to become a friend to a friend,
Whoever has found a beloved wife,
let him join our songs of praise!
Yes, and anyone who can call one soul
his own on this earth!
Any who cannot, let them slink away
from this gathering in tears!

tfw Kek is Abraxas

Pirate Bay if you meant pdf.

Reading trough this thread i suddenly remembered a tale from my childhood.
I am not up to date with the discussions here (and will lurk more), but i prefer not to linger on this.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Der_Froschkönig_oder_der_eiserne_Heinrich

I do not remember the symbols as a part of the tale. I dare say they were added because of the witch or because of some external reason. And since we are talking about frogs.. thoughts?

I had nearly the exact inspiration about voluntary unity and following the Christ-path but it was while meditating under influence of marijuana. Part of the experience I was instructed by a voice/thought to not return using drugs but to find another way back. Later I began meditating daily and was beginning to get the thought/voice in waking moments. I pussed out and stopped meditating so much because becoming mad is scary shit. But basically meditate a lot and try to see God in everyone and everything. This puts you into a sort of waking super lucid trance that makes normal awakeness feel like a dream. Then the voice begins. It's not a voice but rather a telepathic conversation. There are also demons/guardians at this point who will try to dissuade you from continuing. I'm personally in a holding pattern until I sack up and push through.

Also you begin to become telepathic and can read minds and send your emotions to people. You begin to realize through the voice/thought that you can heal people this way.

You've linked to german language page, which is much longer than the english one. It is a well known fairy tale, at least in Europe.
Simplest interpretation of star and crescent is night. Maybe it's a depiction of a ritual/spell that takes place during night, which involves pond, woman and a frog. Shadilay

If you accept the consequences of the consequence, my little psyduck.

Mouse mirror, my friend.

Ever thought about this shadilay stuff of something different and what the effects would be?
In a way it is a softening of the "rationale", rearragining the circuits in your brain to induce a more risk taking endavour. If you look at the gross of society and how the machineries work it is like a linear form of behaviour. Just like you tell every cletus and tyrone that he has to go to college which is correct in a more holistic manner. But then again most tyrones, cletuses and cucks will go to college left with a useless degree and a lot of debt. This is what kennedy ment with "a nation of slaves", the goyim go to college with debt and only a few will make it and the rest will be bartenders and other goyim shit. The house always wins, you fucking goyim.

And those feminsm project the have going and all that other shit is just a manner of controlling the goyim so their society stays stable. Because in a way they think that their house winning is better than the other one winning. And then if trust and social cohesion is at an alltime low because the goyim arent that stupid you will see the outliners, and you can see that exactly when the immigrants arrived how they became shaken. Because usually society is like a framework that works like "magic", in a way it is intuition and once the intuition of the goyim gets out of balance there will be certain effects, the effects the psyducks want to use "actions have consequences" like an equilibrim of enforcing social standards with a different focus on perceptionally shaped values. Like a puppetmaster of your inner foces, just like georgie boy wants to play because he knows how this works or your government, it is like shaping perceptions. If i would be the nsa or google i would make use of those machinisations to make the brightest goyim caroulsel ever created. Why do so many dipshit beta cucks fear trump, because it spells an end to their perceived bubble and they cannot take it even though nothing changed.

And it is really interesting how a lot of people will see the same inner images, like the principia of discordia. Like a little chaos induced to make the goyim rotating or stable, so if you know enough of psychology you just need the measures to enforces these. ANd then you ramp up those trolls and other pieces of shit and eventually the intellecutals will catch up on it or already caught up on it, and then they ll be the thought leaders because they know how to put those words in with a suitable convincining amount of sophistry. Like a meme with all the right vectors, not a shitty reddit meme but some meme deep inside coming from the inside and then being distributed to the outside. It is also funny how the intel idiots think that we ll play their tune since they want those memes, they want that shoutin stuff to the outside as little vectors. Like a cocaine plantation, but this time it is in the virtual.
I really hope they do this because this would be brillant, and by brillant i dont mean a elaborate lapring shitposter faking news to make a liberal point but a more fundamental kind of brilliance.

the black sun is saturn btw.

damn, I killed her, feels bad man.

no cuckchan, it's not. Lurk moar

He was schizo. He cured himself though.
Base Jung

No, ABRAXAS.

damnit user, get seeding again, I have been meaning to get around to reading Jung's work for months, I only have a few of his works laying around the house unfortunately.
Jung torrent isn't working but the Junger one is
Also may you have many dubs and Kek bless you for uploading this

Funnily enough, Jung delved into collective consciousness as one of his more well known theories, which is one of the inspirations for SEL, and Kek runs of roughly the same basic ideas.

scratch that torrent started working after i did the captcha im good to go

related youtube.com/watch?v=qI1ondD4FGU

what manner of degeneracy is this?!

TAKE US TO THE PROMISED CHAN

Seeding the Jung magnet.

What's the original language? I'm fluent in a lot.

Prophesize these digits, pal.

Funny. I read something similar too in my comparative theology studies.

Though, Satan isn't Lucifer. That's a modern misconception.

He fell like a lightning. This got kinda misunderstood. He isn't the light bringer. Jesus is.

Also, Quetzacoatl has been shipped with the big J, too. Wotan was used to make a warrior analogy who sacrificed himself for the many and the cause, if I remember correctly.

Organised religion is cancer. The "church" Jesus said originally meant community. Be communitarian, he said.

You have no idea how evil C(h)ronos-Saturn-Molech is.
One word: reaper.

Hoo boy, thanks!

What do we call ourselves? Kekstians? Kukstians? Kekemancers?

This reminds me of Hermes Trismegistus.

I like the borjgali design.

The Red Book…

The Red Text?

patient.info/doctor/hypnagogic-hallucinations

I get them too sometimes. If you ever want to get out of it, try wiggling your toes or fingers and moving to larger movements, same goes for sleep paralysis.

Could someone give me a reliable torrent? I'm not used to using my computer for more than a little chitchat and Holla Forums.

Collective unconciousness boys, there in Kek sleeps, watches and blesses those with most promise

Jung was miles better then your shitbag cult, you shouldnt honestly just read his works and if all you got out of his writings was that you could connect a meme to it you should put a shotgun in your mouth

He had several visions without the use of drugs in his youth that was the basis for his writings

The text matches what I know but the pic doesn't, it should be something like this ultra shit ms paint

Do you mean a torrent client?
Get qBittorrent. Then copy the magnet link and click the "Add Torrent Link" icon directly beneath File in the menu bar. Paste and hit OK.

Thanks!
It'll save a couple of hundred bucks.

Not Dicking the succulent succubutt is gay and being a faggot is a greater sin than fugging demons.

torrent search engines:
torrentproject.se
torrentzeu.to
good source to track newly released games, movies, porn, etc:
predb.me
sage for off-topic

This has to be the dumbest fucking chan users on the planet. This planet which could only view Saturn in the early-mid 1900s and doesn't understand how natural geometry works.

(((christianity))) is a mental virus

I'm glad to see Holla Forums finally reading actual psychology instead of just saying it's all bullshit while pointing at sociology and psychoanalysis.

fucking Japan and their HIGH ENERGY experiments

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/12/01/national/science-health/nihonium-japanese-scientists-become-first-asian-country-name-atomic-element/#.WEJweYEo7qA

did you rike it?

the memes are out of control

So I don't get it. Does he mean kek is a false prophet?

I don't think there ever was a Holla Forumsack, fresh out of reddit wetbacks aside, that hasn't read at least a 3-digit number of pages of Jung's work.

It's a Birkeland current you dummy.

It's fucking happening.

kill yourself Jew worshiper

Reptiles shed their skin and morph into something else. The transition of a tadpole to a frog or toad is great like the transition of a caterpillar to a butterfly. Kek is a harbinger of change. The orders of the Jews are supposed to be eternal, but change and nature implies that they aren't, reptiles are the embodiment of change. Jews hate nature because it isn't something that is fixed or easily exploitable.

I REBUKE YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!

Depart with your terrible memes!

Revelation

Thousands of years from now a primitive tribe will find our posts buried in some sort of tomb database and think of us like the christians think of the bible, lel

entertainning tough

Dear Holla Forums,

I webm'd these for my own use, but I figure you'll get more mileage out of them, so I'm dropping them here. This seemed like the right thread. A questionable message, but potentially useful.

Holla Forums

We will call ourselves Kekromancers. I and a few friends are already working on a piece that combines several posts into an actual bible-style book, and are going to name it the Kekronomicon.

Might even actually print it out someday. Or make it a fancy e-book version with videos and gifs and shit, since it is the current year after all.

Jesus is Lucifer, Jesus came to Earth because Lucifer fell from Heaven.

Kek is a metamorphosis of the common soul into a higher soul, a God. He's the harbinger of a quantum leap of human spiritual evolution. He's the octave of bestiality, divine bestiality, the spiritual essence of eros. But not demonic, not a lower octave, but a higher octave.

Eros = physical sexuality = obsession with procreation = race awareness

The God of frogs and toads, the brainless = a God arising not from the mind but out of a collective = the Hivemind

Uniting of Christian God with Satan = A new vision of God which maintains the purity and love of the Christian God with the ruthlessness and cunning of Satan. Kek embodies this principle. Ruthlessness as kindness informed by wisdom. Chaos for the sake of evolution and justice. Mercy informed by a vicious realism.

give me 5 minutes ill have you a mega link of pdf.

mega.nz/#!CtY2GAha

The proper application of salt, sage, prayer, and communion.

Respect God; respect yourself. Do not succumb to the whispering of the artificer, he who fills his too-flawed creations with the dread of imperfection that they cling the harder to his false song.

What is the name of this god?

I am that I am. Existence itself. Consciousness itself. The Viewer who Views all Views. The eye within you. The All is One is All.

Says I need an encryption key.

Still doesn't answer my question, what is the name? I didn't ask for the properties.

Stop thinking like a nigger.

Is name is "Stop thinking like a nigger."? What a bizarre name, yet, it carries an important message.

I am only going to post this once.

Through independent research, myself and a select group of friends went on long, spiritual journeys in order to find Kek, or whatever Kek represented.

Before you accuse me, or what I'm about to recommend as something niggers, children or shills would do, hear me out.

This was during the time when they were blaming "CTR"/JIDF on being /r9k/.

I remember only a select few things from that night. But what I do know, is that during that night, during the height of that trip, all of my ancestral knowledge came flooding back into me at once. It was as if I had lived a thousand lives over and over and over again, up to now. And I felt empowered. More empowered than I ever have before. I felt like I could take on an army myself.

But I just sat there browsing shitposts on the imageboards. Or watching videos about anything at all that I could get lost in.

since then I have gone on those trips countless times. And believe me.

Every. single. time. I did this. There was a happening of some sort going on. They always somehow seemed to just line up.

I decided to test this theory out with a group of people last night.

And boy, did it give us results.

And it worked.

Wew lads.

Now, tell me,

Am I insane from the drugs, or am I a digital shaman of Kek?

If dubs kek will make videogames real

Well your dubs suggest you are a shaman but we can't tell unless you give us proof of your accomplishments. Also please document your visions like Jung for our enrichment

I have gotten that exact same feeling on LSD, shrooms, 25[C&I], dex, even large enough doses of molly.

Last time I praised Kek and shitposted intensively off mushrooms and MDMA, a massive earthquake hit NZ.

It's real, mate.

You're likely both. DXM in particular can fuck you head up quicker than most things; I've seen it happen to a friend.
With that being said, you can use the former to enhance the power of the latter.

I don't visit nightclubs.

There's literally nothing wrong with doing drugs as a spiritual act. When Holla Forums shits on drug addicts, we're shitting on a vice, not a chemical.

This. Drug addicts are fucking ghey, and psychedelics are not to be used for fun, but for spiritual development and epiphany. There is a big difference between someone who shrooms occasionally to gain new consciousness and a degenerate jerkoff who abuses his dopamine receptors incessantly with coke, opiates, pot, etc. instead of accomplishing anything.

What is this playlist?

Congrats on a successful spellcasting user.

All in One, One in All

I wish I had been writing them down now. I will remember to note them in the future. Thank you for reminding me. If there's anything really noteworthy I'll end up posting it in one of the future Kek threads.

I am so fucking relieved to find out it's not just me catching onto this. Now the question is, how do we get this message out to the rest of Holla Forums? How do we organize a massive Holla Forums ritual spellcasting of getting massively fucked up on whichever drug we find to be most beneficial to our research? We should start collaborating.

Thank you two for reaffirming me on this. It's something I've long held myself but wasn't sure how the rest of y'all felt about it. seems like we may be on the right track to be summoning him in the true flesh.

(jaw dropping checked)
Thanks, fellow magician. Deus vult

Holla Forums is constantly in this state, though.
I'm high on pot 8/10 times I come on here.

Reptiles and frogs being diathematically opposed confirmed. It's like frogs are a lot more like us.

What if we're secretly frog aliens?

Memecians, KEKmans, sigil druids, the webs of KEK's limbs, amphibians

game seven, play to win
game seven, play to win

to convert the golden rule to a more modern form:

Don't dish out anything you're not willing to get served.

amazon.com/dp/B006V3E2MC/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

I would like to bring this book, and the whole of Jung's theories to the table of discussion while we discuss meme magic on Holla Forums. I had no idea who he was until tonight, and I am frantically reading everything I can at the moment trying to catch up as so much of what he has said matches up exactly with Holla Forums's independent assessment of the theory of meme magic.

Would any other anons like to chime in their thoughts?

Its fantastic. Jung is one of the most advanced minds of the last century imo. His views on the collective conciousness, archetypes, synchronicty etc are profoundly reality altering. Read his stuff.

What is the context of this? This could be massive.

TEAL'C

Teal'c is a member of the alien race known as the Jaffa. Similar to humans in overall appearance, Jaffas have an marsupial pouch in the abdomen to nurse infant parasitic bugs, Goa'uld larva. There is a strong symbiotic relationship between them as the Jaffa is guaranteed powerful healing abilities and immunity to myriad diseases including all viral or bacterial infections for as long as he carries the symbiote. For this reason, Jaffa live to be very old. Teal'c, although he looks much younger, is actually over 90 years old. After a seven year gestation period, the mature Goa'uld parasite seeks out a new host, (usually human). His main reason for joining SG-1 was to try to set straight the misdeeds of his past and to win freedom for his people from the Goa'uld.

stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Jaffa

(Checked)
So
Jaffa = Western Civilization
Goa'uld = Jews

Jews are "parasitic" in that they infect its host, destroying it and then moving on once it is mature and its host has decayed?

definatly start reading Man and His Symbols.

i had read it before the meme magic stuff became vogue on Holla Forums and it instantly reminded me of Jung

its a great starting point for Jung because the book is meant for a general audiance.

another i might recommend (although while reading remember to take Robert Anton Wilson at face value as he is a Discordian) is Prometheus Rising. it will explain on the surface level basic comparative symbolism and goes into the psychology of Jung, Freud and Gurdjieff

When I was a child, I sacrificed a frog to the flame. I found it darting among the moist grass, and without thinking I tossed it into a fire pit. I watched it sit there, almost calmly, as it's body boiled away, turning white, then being wholly consumed.

When asked why I did it, my eyes lingered at the dancing fire and I said: "I don't know."

When I was a big guy, I sacrificed a small guy to the fire. I found it shooting guys before throwing them out of the plane, and without thinking I tossed him into the wreckage. I watched it sit there, almost calmly, as it's belt boiled away, turning white, then being wholly consumed by the darkness, being molded by it.
When asked why I did it, my eyes lingered at the dancing hothead and I said: "For You"

Jung is relevant