Trump still an absolute madman

He really gives absolutely zero shits does he?

I can't believe I get 8 years of this man.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20161127204209/https:/twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/802972944532209664
youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
yournewswire.com/election-fraud-three-million-illegal-aliens/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/elections-expert-now-4-million-ineligible-dead-voters-american-voter-rolls-video/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/pew-center-1-8-million-dead-people-voter-rolls-2-75-million-registered-two-states/
thefederalist.com/2016/10/13/voter-fraud-real-heres-proof/
archive.is/DttJD
archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/roles.html
archive.fo/uus7k
theconservative*treehouse.com/2016/11/27/the-historic-facts-about-illegal-alien-voters-full-research-pdf/
science*direct.com/science/article/pii/S0261379414000973
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's not wrong though.

is donald trump a hot air balloon ride to the moon or the real deal.

tune in every single waking moment of your life from now until 2020 to find out.

No thanks, stfu and do the stuff you promised mate, nobody gives a shit about your tweets anymore, go think about your future job responsibilities.

It actually pisses me off that speaking such an obvious truth makes someone a "madman."

Every Republican who has lost in illegal-heavy areas should have been talking about this.

you missed the first post again faggot

Impossible, the Republicans need those Hispanic voters if they hope to stay relevant!
Family values don't end at the Rio Grande, ya know? You racist.

Looking forward to someone dissecting the election results to find that Trump actually didn't even need the minority votes to win.

Of course not but he actually fucking said it.

No brakes after the election, fuck being "Presidential"

Republicans are set up to lose most elections, save for in the deep south, and even in the south they're almost always controlled opposition. Calling out voting fraud would go against their (((donors'))) wishes.

If you werent a retard and knew how your election laws worked, you'd know he actually incapable of doing anything until he is inaugurated in January, you impatient ninny

eat a bag of djicks

butthurt yurofag detected

I'd argue that this sort of attitude is what truly is presidential. This stuff is what won him the presidency, give the people what they want I say.

Back to cuckchan with you

Agreed. He was voted for precisely because he tells it like it is, not despite that.

He won the popular vote?

if you subtract all the illegals and dead people, Trump easily won the popular vote

That it, the anti-PC stance is political gold today for anyone brave enough to stand up to the establishment.

If you take out all the illegals that voted, yes.

also every state she won outside of like 3 had no voter ID laws. how bout that.

ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

wtf i hate trump now

Also Roger Stone's exit polling across the whole country had Trump winning like 65% to 30% Hillary.

Reported for shilling against the God Emperor, may your death be slow and painful.

What do you say to liberals that counter "nuh uh why would undocumented americans risk being arrested to vote!" even though no one would find out since this shitty state doesn't check IDs?

OP, you goddamned faggot
web.archive.org/web/20161127204209/https:/twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/802972944532209664

you laugh because arguing with libs is pointless.

You play them the video of Obama talking to that illegal journalist encouraging illegals to vote.

You tried, champ.

they risk being arrested just being here

Did you not get the memo that all CTR shills are fired?

They've been reassigned

They aren't risking anything by voting because there are no ID's. You already answered the question when you asked it.

JIDF is back, hence all the "Trump is with the Jews" threads

Are the results already in? I thought the electoral college voted in december.
Can I get a link on this?

He means if they vote faithfully like they should come december 19th.

Onigger openly encouraged illegals to vote

Reminds me of his old quote where he said something like:

Pretty happy though, that he's keeping it up. It wouldn't have surprised me if he would have become more subtle in triggering the left.

Cucks and spics BTFO

"nuh uh why would they cross the border illegally and risk being arrested!"

Ay yo hol up so you be saying be wuz some kind of jews n shit?

What risk? They already take that "risk" going to school, getting a driver's license, going to the hospital, or doing political fucking activism where they declare that they're illegal.

Oh, ok thanks! Hopefully we get unfaithful ones voting for Trump just to make the victory even more satisfying.
I hope nothing gets rigged with (((Stein)))'s recount.

I missed JIDF to be honest. At least they are fun to rip apart, unlike CTR who is just pathetic no matter how you interact with them

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs

Better educate yourself on the dankness of Black Israelites in America.

Nothing better than Hebrew Niggers who preach killing whites and the second coming of Christ.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If aliens (documented or not) vote and later admit to it, then they can never lawfully gain citizenship. It's a citizenship permaban. Obama's actually helping us but he's too dumb-dumb to realize it.

Is he fucking insane?

I was asking myself the same, but then I quickly remembered his skin color.

By his fucking logic, if Russia did rig the election, they would be American citizens.

何、今はドナルドトランプ嫌いだ

I love it. Now the national discussion will be about election fraud and so on. An audit of the votes may be done, showing Hillary's fraud and Soros' bullshit. The media can't ignore it either and will make excuses or pull some other bullshit.

Of fucking course they stuff'd the ballot boxes

What the fuck did he even mean, in context? I know he's dense but I don't think he would've just said that voting turns you into a citizen "no matter what."

戯言よね
自殺しぞ

Oy vey, goy, you still don't get it do you?

He was shitting the bed implying only citizens were voting.

yournewswire.com/election-fraud-three-million-illegal-aliens/

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/elections-expert-now-4-million-ineligible-dead-voters-american-voter-rolls-video/

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/pew-center-1-8-million-dead-people-voter-rolls-2-75-million-registered-two-states/

thefederalist.com/2016/10/13/voter-fraud-real-heres-proof/

I really really wanna hate rape that spic cunt, then shit all over her smug face

Based on the conversation, they were talking almost entirely about the illegal vote but with fluffy words to avoid calling them illegal voters directly.

He meant 100% that if you're a illegal you shouldn't be worried about being deported if you vote illegally.

Holy shit, he actually said it, the absolute madman!

I wonder how she will react when Trump pushes for stronger voter ID laws or enacts a national law? The fact that he has Kobach on his team, who has been pushing for the most stringent laws around, is a definite sign of things to come.

How salty are these people? Top fucking kek.

How can someone be so smug about losing so badly?

She will bitch and scream her leftist cult curses into the winds. That spic cunt needs to be slapped around, honestly.

What a naive faggot

He gets sent to the wall

The libshit mind stays a mystery to me

The best part is now they'll attack and try to correct him, "you wouldn't have won by millions! gyaw, only a million!.. oops."

don' t you see? losing means they're can flaunt around their weakness more.

if this guy has a girlfriend, she's definitely cheating on him

This is a cuck unwilling to accept defeat. Soon after Trump won, he was already calling for his impeachment and claiming that his government will not hurt him personally in the slightest, he is just going to sit back and enjoy the "trainwreck".

No wonder you failed the capture.

Also wasted dubs and the punishment is eating a bag of djcks o

Holy shit, he actually said it.

PRAISE FUCKING KEK

this is nigger behavior, stop it

"If your enemies beat you, you win."

Hol up

Are you by any chance the same shill who's been posting those awful "Trump's a weak pussy memes"

shameful dispray

(checked)
We call them cucks because they derive pleasure from having something of value be fucked, figuratively or literally, thus, being proud about being anally ravaged in this election should come as no surprise.
Did the reply system get changed? I can only reply for the top of the page now

By definition, everything Trump does is "presidential".

That's what you say.

LOL he's trolling the media. He wants them to write stories about IT'S LIKE TOTALLY NOT TRUE THAT ILLEGALS VOTED IN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION! DRUMPF IS A LIAR! because he knows the truth will eventually come out.

Just like when he said thousands of muslims in New Jersey celebrated 9/11 – it wasn't thousands but it was enough people that police had to intervene because they were receiving a lot of phone calls. And then some people found local news reports on Youtube and a lot of articles were written on various websites to attack the media's dishonesty when they said Trump was lying.

i can't look at his faggot anymore and not see fidel castro

Neither can his detractors.

muaahhhhhhhhhhhh the twitter shitposting

Stay salty Holla Forums

The man who shitposted his way to the top

Trump goddamn well better care about it because these kikes are going to make sure Hillary is president and right now it looks like they are winning. Soros did not spend billions of dollars on Hillary just to lose. That is not happening. Mark my words, it will not be Trump sworn in come January. Shit is going down and everyone needs to put a fucking end to it.

The major media organizations still haven't realized that the new president is a brawler that does not have any reservations about punching down. They can't browbeat Trump in to submission and when they try they get publicly attacked.

Yeah seriously, it'll be red meat to the usual offence takers, but it's a true enough point to make. We'll see him less on social media for obvious reasons, but personally I hope Trump doesn't lose his trademark tweeting.

Another tweet provoking instant butthurt. archive.is/DttJD

lmao the absolute madman

Man the debates with Hillary Clinton were amusing. That one line sums up her primary argument against Trump.

Silly leftists, Shill Stein collecting money is the fraud part about the recount.

Ok, I'm going to read art of the deal and crippled america, I get it.

Also if he's claiming this he must have some evidence to back it up. He didn't say anything because he won and thought Hillary would take it, but he will make them all pay for their betrayal. The punisher is back

he needs to go after the companies behind electronic voting as well. if I'm remembering right there was a law passed in California for voter ID that only got overturned because of the supreme court and he might be able to do something about it.

It sure does feel nice to be in the status quo for once. I didn't realize how much not having political representation affected me. We're no longer in a position where it's vital to turn plebs to our side despite them outright refusing to intake any information about the downfall of our society.

I can only see good times ahead.

the (((Supreme Court))) at it's usual kosher business

Honestly, this video looks edited. Link to the original source?

It's sad that you are such a chronic loser, you cannot believe it when you've finally won. Like a beaten dog who cowers when his new owner pets him.

I hope you can learn to win again soon, so that you can begin to enjoy our victory. Enjoying victory is a great feeling, and it saddens me that you are missing out on it because you spend your time obsessing over imagined defeat.

I really hope Trump stays on twitter. He is a true shitposter like us. It's basically an 8ch user shitposting on twitter while POTUS. He may secretly have been one of us for years before announcing candidacy.

He's good. What a savage wild card. Glad he won.

That's the closest to the original version I could find. Honestly, this looks as close to the source reel as you can get. Multiple major news outlets ran it parts of it like this, with their own watermarks and all on top of it.

Just Jewtube "obama election illegals".

If only we could have him until the end of his natural life, and Donald Trump, Jr. until the end of his natural life…

Good idea

twitter.com/JumpVote

These guys announced ~2 weeks ago they had verified more than 3 million votes were cast by non-citizens.

dis gun b good

Embed related seems to be sauce. Yeah, that webm is selectively edited. Also the interviewer is a US citizen.
webm: The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for.
youtube: The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote!
Watch the youtube anyway, what he does say is still pretty bad.

Why was this post deleted?

because you touch yourself at night

Pre-Trump, the cuckservatives were going to the level of full on integration with the spics to get the wetback vote, and they still got btfo as evidenced by Jeb Bush and Rubio in Florida.

couldn't get through the video past the "if you vote you're a citizen part"—too damn enraged.

well, looks like Kek wills this statement—you're not a citizen, even if you vote—into factuality.
nice, based god, nice

What did whiteboy mean by this?
Anyone else here miss the classic Whiteboy videos from his Black Ops days?

sweet god and kek please tell me hes not relevant anymore

It's edited, see

the mighty Kek still wills it, though

He's not, but I miss the times when he was back when he was genuine. Nowadays people are always roasting him in his comment section saying shit like "2.5 mil subs but less than 20k views," and "isn't this that loser who got the fastest nuke on MW2? Why is he still going?"

My waifu!

Just to be sure does he (JumpVote) mean millions of illegals voted during this election, or over the course of 2009 to 2016, because those 2 things are very different. This guy is potentially putting things at risk depending on the time frame that his research covers.

VA, NV and NH recount when?

I won't say that I don't believe you but I'd really like some sauce or a starting point to go to because I want to rub this in so many peoples faces that the ones promoting a "free and open world" literally helped build the wall with the bodies of these idiots

any faggots complaining that the guy was going soft can fuck right off. the guy's going to keep doing and saying whatever the fuck he wants because nobody in our current political sphere will say no to the fucking president

Shills have been pushing that throughout the entirety of his existence in this election cycle.

This election. However, the problems go back at least to Clintons' motor voter act, and they began looking into it in 2009. Apparently, Obamas' DOJ and others knew about the rigging, but refuse to act, so we have to wait a bit for the data.

twitter.com/search?q=motor%20voter%20from%3Ajumpvote&src=typd

nice reddit spacing

s t o p

Alright, glad to hear he's got his work cut out for him.

Okay, for clarity, here is the most relevant section completely unedited. Even left in the family member rhetoric after.

But this doesn't change anything. He still said what he said, the worst part was not edited or misrepresented.

She asked:

To which he replies:

He clearly understood she was asking about illegals voting. He responds to it directly. This was clearly intended to encourage illegals to vote, and not be afraid of getting caught, deported or otherwise punished.

Everything around it is just fluff for plausible deniability.

Kek it is a federal crime to vote and not be a citizen you stupid nigger. As much as you hate it the constitution still says this is the case so declare martial law already so we can hang you from the street lamps next to the kikes and Clinton's.

It's a crime the same way Jaywalking is a crime, no one enforces the law, until Jan 20 thatis

Politicians are basically meme prostitutes. Memestitutes.

Everything that cunt does with her face and head from 25-30 seconds in that video…that's something common to many women and some men…that something is something that should have been beaten out of them at some point. People like that are not people you want in your close circle unless you are prepared to eat them in a moment's notice.

its about fucking time he said it

I suppose Trump, for a brief moment, thought he could be on peaceful terms with the cucks and Jews. He's going to give up his nice guy shtick after this.

It was only going to last so long. His enemies are up to some hard shenanigans with the recount stuff. It might not be able to reverse the results, but has a really good chance of undermining his "legitimacy" in the eyes of normies.

I doubt they'll gather enough for recount in the other states in time anyway.

But this is all good. Let Trump get angry.

I have a feeling they'll manage to do something to fuck shit up, considering that they also control the media. They'll want to make it look like a constitutional crisis in some way

Victim role was their plan to defeat everyone. Losing is winning for them.

We president now

Fucking swedish diaspora in Minnesota, no wonder it went blue in the end.

America is now truly one of the most uncucked countries in the world. Not even Putin is as explicitly nationalist as Trump.

We finally regained our pride.

Your either daf or haf. Murica remains caf (cucked as fuck). Literally nothing has changed. Disagree? Give me one concrete example of something that has changed…

I hope Trump does do some of the shit he's promised but, until he delivers, faggots like you are a problem. Too easy to suck you in.

Putin atm is fighting a war against kike interests in the ME. Trump has a long fucking way to go…

Funny thing, That's where a shit tonne of Somali immigrants are as well.
(Al Franklin got Kieth Ellison to zerg rush those immigrants to the polls so he got a Senate seat(he was the vote that got Obamacare through)).

Centuries apart from their homeland but they still answer the call to cuck.

Slavaboo please calm down and lets all be friends

I ain't no Slavaboo, user. Trump will get my full backing each and every time he tries to push his policies through, but fuck anyone who starts giving him a free pass if/when he starts to go back on shit.

I want a fucking wall. I want all fucking illegal aliens gone. I want term limits (yeah, these especially). I want NAFTA consigned to the trash. I want out of Ukraine and the middle fucking east. I want RvW on the ash heap of history.

Now, if Trump makes a decent effort but comes up short in the face of overwhelming adversity, I'll be willing to give him a pass. But if I hear more shit like I heard about letting Killary heal, then fuck that guy.

I want to see chips on the fucking table. Too many anons cupping his balls before he's delivered anything.

Trump is never wrong, in 8 years we will have won so much that we really will be tired of winning.

Now he's going after Cuba. He's doing it on Twitter and nobody can stop him.

We are going to get 8 years of this.

I think it's time for some
MANIFEST DESTINY

That will not end well.
The Cubans in the USA are the social misfits, criminals and globalists of Cuba.

The majority of Cubans value political independence more than anything and their government is independent despite its many other faults.
It's the whole reason Castro even came to power, he overthrew a US controlled dictator.

How is El Rato reacting?

Voted in Illinois. They went out of their way to not look at IDs.

wew - that asshurt

They'll be calling for impeachment over his Twitter use before this is over with.

Why can't we just gas the (((illegals)))

It pretty funny how rustled they get.

'Muh feelings'

I fucking LOVE that he is directly speaking to everyone, instead of speaking to the media who would just filter and mindbend everything he says to a negative point of view anyways. He is assblasting everyone and they can't do shit about it. It feels so great to see the MSM so helpless. All their arrogance and smugness about lying gone.

Hear, hear! But don't mistake high hopes for naivete.

Even funnier was this summer a gang of Somalis raided a white suburb and were telling white women they would be raped for not covering up. These harassment events took place TWO DAYS on the 4th of July weekend, the cops were called and said they could not respond for 2-3 HOURS and these cucks still probably voted for Hillary.

I popped into r/politics for about 5 minutes yesterday. This tweet was the subject of more than half the top stories, equally well over 10,000 comments worth of pure, distilled lefty asshurt. It's beautiful, really.

The EC votes on Jan 6th.

user when you live in a place that beats you everyday for wrongthink since you were a small child it is extremely easy for one of our own to get blackpilled in those socialist shitholes like New York and California, don't be dissapointed in our fellow brothers, they are fighting back with toothpicks against massive demons. It's why we've lost so many of our own, always remember the fallen user.

I think Twitter will shut his account down eventually. Of course it would be a massive mistake but the lefties amygdala won't be able to handle it and they will chimp.

If they do that Normalfags will catch whiff of it. They're already suspicious as fuck about the media and the censorship campaigns the left is doing on social media sites and proper news sources they claim are "fake news." I fucking dare them to shut his Twitter down, it would cause a massive shit storm that would end with Twitter getting raped in the ass by it's own user base.

At least fucking read up on what you’re shitposting about before doing it.
>archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/roles.html

Proofs, faggot?

He forgot to mention all the dead men voting.

Who cares what Cubans want? Seriously.

He's the President. No they won't. Not without destroying themselves.

That comes later.

I believe in free speech for the right opinions

Reported.

Ignore him and praise kek

Sad!

Great way to kill your own company.

Its ok, let it all out champ. Daddy's here.

He gets the POTUS account soon so it won't matter.

The pres can do whatever the fuck he wants.

Twitter can become govt property with a couple of shitposts.

Kek, i will absolutely relish the next 8+ years. You too?

You are far overestimating the importance and power of Cuba, user.

Impose another US controlled dictator on them and the same thing will happen that always happens.
The people of said nation will overthrow the dictator and adopt a strong anti-US stance.
In effect making more enemies for the USA.

Before the USA overthrew the Iranian government it along with its people was strongly pro-US. Now they arrest anyone they suspect of being from the USA and want nuclear weapons to protect them from the USA

One of the things that this country was built on is that nobody is above the law. If Trump is violating the Twitter TOS, then they have the right to shut down his account.

I don't think it would make any difference if they did, well except we'd lose one of the best salt mines on the planet.

Who said anything about imposing another US controlled dictator on them, my strawmanning faggot?

Nobody cares what happens to Cubans. Nobody cares what Cubans think.

There's still one more step. Read the 12th Amendment.

Overthrowing their current government will require another US installed leader. Who will only be able to maintain power by oppression.

Article of interest from the washington post 2014:

Could non-citizens decide the November election?

Because non-citizens tended to favor Democrats (Obama won more than 80 percent of the votes of non-citizens in the 2008 CCES sample), we find that this participation was large enough to plausibly account for Democratic victories in a few close elections. Non-citizen votes could have given Senate Democrats the pivotal 60th vote needed to overcome filibusters in order to pass health-care reform and other Obama administration priorities in the 111th Congress. Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) won election in 2008 with a victory margin of 312 votes. Votes cast by just 0.65 percent of Minnesota non-citizens could account for this margin. It is also possible that non-citizen votes were responsible for Obama’s 2008 victory in North Carolina. Obama won the state by 14,177 votes, so a turnout by 5.1 percent of North Carolina’s adult non-citizens would have provided this victory margin.

archive.fo/uus7k

I can't wait.. :v

Is this the secret to Trump's success and how he keeps his enemies at bay?

another one:

theconservative*treehouse.com/2016/11/27/the-historic-facts-about-illegal-alien-voters-full-research-pdf/

Do non-citizens vote in U.S. elections?
Original Research Article
Electoral Studies, Volume 36, December 2014, Pages 149-157
Jesse T. Richman, Gulshan A. Chattha, David C. Earnest

science*direct.com/science/article/pii/S0261379414000973

Abstract:
"In spite of substantial public controversy, very little reliable data exists concerning the frequency with which non-citizen immigrants participate in United States elections. Although such participation is a violation of election laws in most parts of the United States, enforcement depends principally on disclosure of citizenship status at the time of voter registration. This study examines participation rates by non-citizens using a nationally representative sample that includes non-citizen immigrants. We find that some non-citizens participate in U.S. elections, and that this participation has been large enough to change meaningful election outcomes including Electoral College votes, and Congressional elections. Non-citizen votes likely gave Senate Democrats the pivotal 60th vote needed to overcome filibusters in order to pass health care reform and other Obama administration priorities in the 111th Congress. "

As a resident NEET who was worried about having no government-issued ID, I can confirm this.

This is illegal, right?

Check his tweets in the last 30 minutes. Holy shit.

MSM getting BTFO.

Twatter is for ideologues and journos pearl harboring their own accounts.

Funny, but anyone that supports this is a short-sighted moron. This is a terrible idea, and a very stupid thing for him to say. I don't know why he would even say it. Is there something he wants out of the media spotlight? The only reason we're not like Germany, with full-blown Commie hate speech laws, is because of the first amendment. The only reason he wasn't fined and/or arrested during the election like someone saying similar things in Germany would be, is because of that amendment. The only reason we can all openly oppose the Left and other assorted filth in this country without consequence is because of that amendment. The last thing I want is anyone infringing on it. If our first amendment goes, we're done. The second amendment is important, but the first amendment is everything.

Depends on the state

You guys remember Nehlen vs. Ryan, right?

Hi there, Paul! Run against Baldwin and I'll get you into the Senate.

What is this? A Zach Galifinakis Robert Redford for ants?

I must know what the post said

MAGA boys

Mental illness.

http://
sfist.com/2016/11/29/twitter_says_it_would_consider_bann.php

I predicted it. Never underestimate the stupidity of triggered lefties.

Bitching about Trump tweeting and not doing anything, although he already has.

bump