JEWS MIGHT BE GIVING UP ON OUSTING ASSAD

The strongly U.S. influenced European Council for Foreign Affairs just put out a new paper on Syria aimed at EU governments: The First Trump Test - European Policy And The Siege of Aleppo

The sub-headline reads:

>There is no longer any real hope of deposing Assad. Europe must instead work towards an ugly deal that salvages something for the Syrian people.

The article continues:

The Assad regime is now inching every closer to the seizure of most of Aleppo, even if complete control remains distant given the well-entrenched urban position of rebel fighters. In doing so, the regime is cementing its wider strategic dominance of the conflict. While the country faces a long-term insurgency and a potentially ever more radicalised (albeit increasingly squeezed) opposition, Assad may now be within touching distance of effective victory, an outcome long dismissed as impossible. For European states - France and the UK in particular - that have held onto the pursuit of a near-term transition longer than most, these developments represent a critical point of reckoning. A reassessment of what remains possible is badly needed; as is a much more strongly unified position, something that has long eluded European capitals and been a key factor in their ongoing irrelevance to international diplomatic efforts.

(1/2)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/UTAPz
twitter.com/Ald_Aba/status/802869823747268608
twitter.com/intlspectator/status/802999809648926720
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/5732
fengshuiweb.co.uk/animals/earthdog.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(2/2)

archive.fo/UTAPz

bump

Do they even read what they write?

Think of how weak "they" will be if "they" no longer control America. We could just arm certain countries like Yemen, sit back and fucking relax. After 5-10 years go into Saudi Arabia with Russia, "free" the people from their oppressive regime and take a percentage of their oil. It would be so fucking easy and would make every country involved rich.

Can you Mossad the Assad?
[ ]yes
[==X==]no

Did I fuck up the formatting?
[ ==X== ]yes
[ ]no

what a massive cuck

4U

Oy vey how dare Assad not let us destroy his country and let Muslims rape as they please

I wonder if they even process a word of what they fucking say. If the already established government won't have the resources, how the fuck will a new one? God I hate their kike doublespeak so fucking much.

Oy vey why won't this Arab country install a Rothschild federal bank it's anudda shoah

These kikes are still so butthurt that PizzaParty-Witch isn't pushing the buttons right now, they had their glasses out to receive another cup of blood and Trump slapped it out of their arthritis infested hands.

There won't even be a siege of Aleppo anymore when Trump takes office if things continue at this speed.

So they are finally showing that they don't give a fuck about the Syrian people, but want to evacuate their precious "rebels" before the Russians or Assad captures them.

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Jihadis are about to lose Aleppo, Al Bab and Mosul.

The war will be over in a few months.

Master!
Apprentice!
Heartborne, 7th Seeker
Warrior!
Disciple!
In me the Wishmaster

I'm not sure if Syria being able to last this long says well about them or badly about their enemies.

good
Assad has proven his worth and resolve

Have faith!
Good WILL prevail!

Pretty neutral tbh. The US/Israel-backed ISIS is pretty effective, but Assad had Russia on his side.

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Fuck, off by one

Why do people even dislike Assad?

literally no one I know even recognizes the name. this isn't like Gadaffi where people whined about how evil he was then immediately forgot about him a month later. this guy has never been on their radar to begin with and very few of them even know where Syria is in even a general sense.

They think he's gassed his own people and have no idea that the rebels were the ones using gas.

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Assad should refuse to negotiate and root out every single last one of the mudslimes.

he also barrel-bombed all those children's hospitals :^)

You mean those hospitals with the magical incubators that worked without power? What a devil!

I will check those numerals

Didn't I tell you to fuck off yesterday?

twitter.com/Ald_Aba/status/802869823747268608

I can't feel enought rage at this.

The only good thing is that they are feeling it even more, and in the end, they failled.

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

say it with me Holla Forums
CAN'T

MOSSAD

THE

THE

LOCAL

If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you, as the saying goes.

twitter.com/intlspectator/status/802999809648926720

Prediction: Within two months of Trump's inauguration ISIS will cease to exist. We won't hear about them in the news anymore.

Fucking Neocons

Its time for another gassing

I hear the Assad loyalists were grabbing the babies out of incubators and smashing them on the ground. There's eyewitness accounts, it has to be true!

It's like these fuckers come off an assembly line any more. Just like with feminists or fat activists, they all look exactly the same:

• Faggy haircut - usually messy and unkempt in appearance, but probably requires an hour in front of a mirror every day.
• Thick-rimmed glasses [optional]
• Meticulously crafted beard
• Empty, soul-less eyes

Three of the four qualifies you as one of the gang.

GO

BACK

TO

REDDIT

FAGGOTS

Does anyone have the /SG/ airstrike images? I got a new puter need them

(numerals dignified by observance)

Pretty much. I'm willing to bet on an economic boom in Syria, since they will lack any (((Central Bank))).

Good luck Assad

CAN'T MOSSAD

WON'T MOSSAD

neocon cuck detectex

some infographics on syria please?
my knowledge on the topic is so fragmented that I dont feel redpilled enough

FIRE COCK ERECTING
GLOBALISTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I read all of that in Alex Jones voice.

What comes after the cock?

Probably a dumb question but why can't the Qatar pipeline go through Jordan/Israel and the Mediterranean?

You can almost hear the air quotes as you read it

Say it ain't so.

[X]yes
[ ]no

I doubt it. There's a push for Japan to start importing muds, but the Japanese want to stay Japanese, and the "muh rasizm" "muh 6 gorrilion" bullshit doesn't work on the Japanese as well as it does Americans. Japan is more at risk due to Chinese immigration, who are basically the Mexicans of Japan: coming in massive waves, lowering the wages of citizens, such and such.

Well that's upsetting.

The nips need to figure out their declining population problem before this comes to pass.

One advantage that Japan has (as does China) is their nigh-impossible language. Unlike English, which is taught in virtually every country at this point, Japanese is not easily learned by foreigners. Unless Japanese is your primary language, it's pretty much impossible to ever learn to read and write it as well as you would need to in order to function even as a cook in an izakaya, let alone Japan's cutthroat corporate world.

Only Chinese have a realistic chance of overcoming that language barrier. Even then, the behavior of Chinese is so different that they stick out like a sore thumb, even in other Asian countries. Japanese hate them more than niggers, and almost as much as Koreans.

Were I Assad, these would be the moments I worry about most. Salty jews will try assassin

I'd argue they are the kikes of asia instead. On the bright side, Nips have just a strong a hatred for chinks as we do for the jews, and the bubbling Nationalist sentiment in Japan will but heads with ching dong eta doggo immigration very soon.

Trump should just spill the beans that Obama,the DOD,and the CIA created ISIS and let ISIS victims sue the Democrat & Republican parties.

Your demi-dubs tell me that a variant of this scenario will come true in the near future.
It's hard but be patient and let then man take the oath first, then the heads will roll.

Yeah how dare Assad not just abandon his people to foreign invaders! It's all his fault!

And I really don't understand the insanity of these western leaders who keep trying to start wars despite either cucking or losing the trust of all their people. You want to go to war with no army? And why bother with army when have nukes?

(((They))) don't care about the Syrian people or they never would have started all this shit in the first place. They want pipeline and puppet controlling Syria to transition it into greater Israel. But they get nothing. Assad stays. And they got so many people killed and spent so much money for nothing.

If I were Assad I would not be in any hurry for peace. I would hunt down and erase every last foreign invader. I would put the executions on twitter so everyone in world sees how western aggressors can not support and protect the proxies it hires to do dirty work. This would save many lives as it becomes much harder for ZOG to hire proxies.

You proxies think superpowers have your back, but they will not send their armies to support you, the voters will not allow it. They can send you supplies but not forever. And even if you did win they would not let you rule and they themselves would eliminate you soon after your victory.

No. No peace in Syria until ever last foreign invader is dead. All foreign occupied areas of Aleppo shall be barrel bombed into dust.

Negotiations will be very simple then. There will be no enemy left to negotiate with. All that need be done is command Europe lift its sanctions; it will have no choice but to lift sanctions, may even take it to one of those courts that made America give billions back to Iran.

They're an unholy blend of both, and there are over a billion of them. Only natural that the nips are racist as fuck. It's not xenophobia, it's goddamn survival strategy.

Wouldn't be too surprised to learn that the dems, or whoever controls the dems, e.g. Soros, et al controlled Al Qaeda from the start.

Does seem to go like clockwork though innit? Republican president in office in America, all sorts of other countries get cleaned up. Democrat becomes president, all those same countries torn apart by terrorists. Republican president again, go clean the terrorists up again.

it could, but then the jews would have to do some actual work and have responsibilities, oy vey!

That implies that there is a difference between republicans and democrats in the first place, and that they aren't just different looking puppets used by a little kike hiding behind the big curtain.

I'd like to ask for infographs on the various crimes against humanity chinks participate in on a cultural level (dog eating, fetus chucking, leaving wounded people to die), but this is not the thread for it and I know I'll get shot down immediately if I open one on the subject thanks to the cuckchan migration flooding the catalog with slide bullshit.

I like how these kikes don't criticize Saudi Arabia for all the heinous shit they do like chopping the heads off of any non-Sunni, killing the poor faggots, treating women like dirt and forcing them to wear garbage bags but talk of Assad who was accused (and debunked) of using chemical agents and had a stable and prosperous government before this "civil war" started. It's understandable they don't speak of the Armenian genocide because they're Christians they are pretty much extinct at this point with only 11 million left, 4 million Assyrians left, Caananites are dead, white Egyptians are dead, the last Berbers living on some Moroccan mountain. I furiously hate niggers, Turks, chinks, etc. but at the end of the day it's the Jew who's at the top of this pyramid of misery.

You think they fucking care. The Levantine "Arabs" they've killed was good enough victory for Israel and Clinton for Molochian sacrifices, and the country is in shambles, there were beautiful forests and cultural sites all fucking gone never to be recovered in our life times and a chance of never, the country is scarred and that's something they can feel happy about. What's stopping Israel itself invading Syria and ousting Assad, and adding Dimashq to their "occupied territories" like Palestine.

Hmm I wonder if I think they care.

The moral of story is don't let any moralfag moralfag you into fighting for anything but kin and country, and no, some goat fuckers in the desert on the other side of the world are not an existential threat to your country that can only be corrected by occupying desert and waiting to get blown up by future zog debt slaves.

muh pr. isreal's victim card is already overdrawn. they have to make it look like they are responding to vicious attack by assad on israel soil

And would they get serious repercussions for it in a UN court, this isn't the 70s anymore, as we all know they only got stronger, what country on this planet isn't favorable or acquainted with Israel to where they'd only get a slap on the wrist. I don't know the volumes of how sinister the UN is aside from having the potential to be a world government, only their incompetence is what I'm filed on so I'm just grasping at haze right now if they have it in minimally efficient control.

>Right-wing parties win yuropoor elections and deport all of the "Syrians" back to newly-stable Syria and then Assad details and kills all of the terrorists and fugitives, welcomes back the actual Syrians and deports all the rest to Africa

WE'RE GOING TO WIN SO MUCH YOU MAY EVEN GET TIRED OF WINNING AND YOU'LL SAY PLEASE, PLEASE MR. PRESIDENT; IT'S TOO MUCH WINNING, WE CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE=

Speaking and understanding Japanese at a basic level (along with reading and writing Hiragana and Katakana) is actually pretty easy and the grammar is too; the main obstacle to comprehension is kanji but that just comes with practice and immersion. With regular study in your free time you can get from zero to a first-grade level of reading comprehension in a few weeks and if you study it intensely (ie. like you were going to a technical/military school and had 6+ hours a day of instruction) and aren't a dullard you can reach "barely literate" standard in a bit more than that.

Jews are our allies

syria has ceased to exist as a country. there is nothing left to salvage

Sounds like a golden business opportunity then.

You had me up until there. Kurds are commies, non-whites, utilize child soldiers, and kill Assyrians and level there villages as they did in the Armenian genocide.

yeah, first turn that bombed out desert shithole into an oasis of peace and plenitude and then i'm sure all the sand niggers of europe will come running back

or not

Can't Mossad the Assad.

What did I win?

I don't like Kurds either. They're a bunch of clannish, backstabbing snakes.

However, the sheer asshurt from everyone else in the area would make it worth it and offering them a homeland would go a long way towards pulling their fangs - either they take the deal, accept it as a homeland and agree to stop being terrorist fucking shits or they get exposed as hypocrites.

Fair enough but why the Iraqis. They're not genetically antiquated like the Syrians but under Saddam were controlled and could've been effectively civilized so they have a chance. Also Izzat Ibrahim al-Douri is a good leader for the men of the Naqshabandi. Inb4 some fag notes how he temporarily allied with ISIS, while it was immoral and tainted the Ba'athist revival the whole country's balkanized and he tried to coup the alliance but painstakingly failed.

RED ALERT

It looks like Congress is trying to pass a bill that would push for the creation of a no-fly zone in Syria.

congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/5732

The Iraqis too.

I didn't mean that all of a potential Kurdistan should come from Syria.

Syria will still be fucked. With ISIS losing territory, they will not need to focus on maintaining their state anymore and will go into full insurgency mode. It will be chaos.

What. I was referring to your comment

You think Iraq wouldn't be pissed off if they had to give up clay to Kurds?

Thinking about it now I don't think Iraq gives a fuck anymore, the country is hell and more vibrant for war than 70s and 80s Africa but what I was talking about is that I couldn't comprehend what you're saying. You say that you'd like piss off all Turkey, Iran, and Iraq with Syria Kurdistan becoming sovereign but with Iranian Kurdistan irrelevant why piss off Iraq.

fengshuiweb.co.uk/animals/earthdog.htm

Iraq should finally split up.
Nothing good comes from three opposing groups getting squeezed in one state.

A Christian Assyrian state would cause the absolute most butthurt for Turks, Kurds and Arabs alike. A single, powerful Christian state surrounded by Muslims. Israel all over again for the Muslims

Okay, but what about says??

No central bank for you Rothschilds!

No Syrian oil for you Dick Chaney and Bush!

But could they hold their ground. For what the Assyrians call a hypothetical sovereign state is small and would have serious fucking problems if a conflict erupts in it, fucks sake Turkey could declare war. The reasons the Assyrians didn't want an autonomous republic is
1. They were too spread out to make a sufficient state.
2. There was nothing wrong with the rulers they lived under so why make a state and the hassle that comes with it. The only Assyrian insurgents were extremely obscure compared to the Kurds and didn't represent the average Assyrian.

These dubs are perfect.

Also; I am proud that my vote helped to prevent WW3, and my opinion of my fellow Americans has also improved substantially because of this election. We fuckin did it boys!

spotted

The Assyrian language was barred from educational institutions (Assyrian schools were shut down) under the Ba'athist regime and many Assyrians went missing for protesting this. Not to mention the Simele Massacre in 1933, and the villages destroyed and forcefully Arabized… You get the idea. There was enough Assyrians before ISIS and the Iraq War to sustain a new state. Not to mention the fact that many Assyrians would definitely migrate. Assyria wouldn't be invaded if it received support like Israel did

just saw on twitter that israel has launched airstrikes against syria after claiming (((ISIS))) opened fire on them