It happens in threes

NEW BEN GARRISON CARTOON, FUCKERS!

They say deaths of famous people happens in threes. I have some suggestions in this cartoon for the other two.

A murdering, despicable tyrant named Fidel Castro is dead. He inflicted communism on Cuba, which he and his brother ran with an iron fist.

Castro lived to an overripe old age. Many dictators live long lives because they love power. Gollum in “The Lord of the Rings” couldn’t die as long as he possessed the Ring of Power. Even when he lost it he couldn’t die because he still lusted for the ring. It’s the same principle with tyrants. Some years ago I read a biography titled “Mao, The Unknown Story," written by Jung Chang. When Mao was finally about to die, he resented it mightily. Not necessarily because he feared death. What he really resented was losing his power. He absolutely loved it. He was obsessed with power. So was Castro.

The globalist cabal includes old men such as Henry Kissinger, George Soros, David Rockefeller and many more. All these ancient creatures cling to life, power, influence and money. It’s as if they want to hang around long enough to see their globalist dreams come true.

The war criminal known as Henry Kissinger is a notorious figure who pushes the New World Order. He has contempt for humanity—he considers most people to be 'useless eaters.' Rockefeller is over 100 years old and worth many billions of dollars. He’s had multiple heart transplants. He’s more a ghoul than a human being. He’s proud to be part of a secret cabal bent on dominating the world. Or it could be he knows he can’t take his many billions of dollars with him, so he’s decided to stay on Earth permanently. Soros persistently pumps money into strategies that bring strife and division to America. He thinks a broken America can be made to accept the new world order—with Soros being one of those in charge and administering it. Currently he’s busy funding those who want to challenge Trump’s legal election.

What these people want is collectivism for humanity. It can also be called communism. They don’t really care what it’s called as long as humanity is united and enslaved under their whip. The cabal is getting more desperate which makes them more dangerous. They want to shut down free speech on the Internet. They know their propaganda arms known as the mainstream media are being held in contempt by most Americans.

These monsters can’t live forever and people are waking up.

Don’t rest in peace, Castro. You certainly don’t deserve it.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/99995014/#100000000
archive.is/UK61W
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

may your memes come true

Hey Ben, how have you been? You should put Moonman in one of your next comics.

You know when original is being posted, its actual Ben who is posting.

Seconded

I'm not a fucker

Are you fucked?

Do you need help?

I would have used Mugabe instead of Kissinger

Welcome back Generalissimo Garrison.
Sweet cartoon.

OY VEY

Hello Ben, great to have you back. Enjoyable and apt cartoon as always.

Ben I know we had a …ruff… start in the beginning, but I'm glad to see your one of us now.

As you might hace come to know now by yourself we are forced to fight, forced to redpill in order for our own survival

Fucking amazing.

C'mon guys, Bens not ALWAYS watching… right? Either way hope he's right about this, though I wonder if castro really did die just now or much earlier.

Castro is #2, Shimon Peres was #1

Castro did nothing wrong. His rule was a miracle of keeping niggers in line.

stopped reading. that movie sucked

Get the fuck out, you illiterate faggot.

Are we meme-ing Ben "don't fucking stall, shoah them all" Garrison into our glorious spokesperson?

I can see why kike.

Checked.

I think we've finally gotten through to him

Mr no fun needs to ….

=Gas yourself==

original?

I think David Rockefeller would croak before him, the dude is 101.

Fuck off Anglin.

No, it isn't. I hated it. In fact, I fell asleep watching it.

I knew you fucking autists would get angry if I insulted your little shitty stories. You are just as sensitive as anime fags or retarded sportsball watchers that get angwee if they hear something bad about their favorite team of niggers. Eat shit.

when 4chan goes wrong

Im young and ignorant. I thought Kissinger was a competent diplomat

He's Jewish

Another one world govt kike

So start your own comic strip, faggot. Maybe you can team up with that Oathbreaker autist and crank them out.

The Rochefellers are shabbos goyim who serve the Rothschilds. They aren't kikes.

MEME IT

It's a book dipshit

Reported.

Zyklon Ben at it again. These dubs kill globalists.

I thought they married into the Rothschilds at some point?

PROBLEM?

Castro died, get over it. :^)

zyklon meme

Daily reminder that anti-LOTR is code word for anti-white

Not really, but if you want to look at it that way: the day before Castro died, Florence Henderson died. The day after Castro died, Ron Glass died.

Just because you're too young to know who they are doesn't mean they're not famous.

Benjamin & Gary's son, does it again!

Who can stop this madman?

I wish he had Hillary there tho

Hate to say it, but 4/pol/ is responsible for this.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/99995014/#100000000

Good. Let them.

Garrison you stupid fucker!

No. We're not.

I wouldn't be shocked if Styx was legit on the spectrum.

He's good at what he does, but what he does isn't very good at all.

Whatever happened to that guy? I miss how he triggered the fuck out of so many (possible) Freemasons.

Not significant enough to pair with Castro.

I would be seriously shocked if he wasn't….

Why didn't you post the original?

Soros and Kissinger both belong to a certain ethnic group masquerading as a religion.

Is he wrong?
The democrat party in the 20th century was mostly progressive voters and elected representatives (moderate) and not full communist (extreme), yet they took direction from communism and implemented its ideas nonetheless. It wasn't 100%, but communism was definitely shaping the direction it took.
etc.

We'll see how this alt-right thing plays out in in the coming decades, but so far it's looking similar to me. With Trump, we civic nationalism nao. It remains to be seen if it will turn into "real" ethno-nationalism in the future.

Styx is a libertarian moderate, and purple-pilled as FUCK, and I know some people can't stand that, but he did predict basically all of the 2016 presidential election perfectly. He called Trump's nomination on super Tuesday and was giving him 90% odds of winning the general since about June. His political positions aside, his grasp of sociology is frighteningly good.

Completely unnecessary edit. Ben already drew both Soros and Kissinger with jew noses. Noticed the hooked shape and the way the shape of the nostrils visible from the side. 100% jewish.

Does it ever not? "Civic Nationalism" is not a natural state of being. It's not stable, it does not last.

>Trump gets the nomination

Cannot get any more original then two kikes being next to die.

He's definitely on the beaver spectrum.

Ehh, Putin is managing to hold Russia together. But given that free discussion on the internet seems to be winning over censorship and CTR and JIDF shilling, and given that lack of safe space moderation inevitably turns a discussion forum far right, I'm inclined to think it will turn into real nationalism unless the globalists come up with some really, really effective scheme to fight it

top kek, OC?
When did he say that?
By the way, you forgot

The moment of trascendental sadness I felt for him when he basically admitted he had never practiced sex magic because he was a virgin and saving himself.

Of course, this, this explains so much. Wize on young wizard, wize on.

I don't know, man. Firefly has a huge following.

Isn't the situation in Russia a bunch of "traditionally Russian but ethnically separate" groups like the Cossacks who are ethnically distinct yet still a type of Russian and groups like the Chechnyans who are held in line only by the willingness of Russians to be as brutal as necessary?

To be fair, I suppose there is significant overlap between American fans of Castro and fans of Firefly…

Check his mid 2015 videos

I'd say that Castro is keeping a seat warm for those two in Hell, but I'm sure that seat is plenty warm, already…

Libertarians are so autistic.

The Montana Marauder is a true sportsman. He gives the prey fair warning and a head start.

Pretty much. Multiple ethnicities, one identity (except Chechnyans who need less terrorism and more nyan tbh, but Russia banned memes so whaddya gonna do).

I'm not autistic enough to go through all of those, but who (besides Ann Coulter) believed Trump was really running then? It looked like he was just doing a run to promote a book or TV show like when he (kind of) ran in 2012.

For me at least, Trump's campaign really started when he fucked Megyn Kelly live on TV without even buying her dinner.

Is that all it takes to sell occult books?
I was saying Trump was going to win, all along…most on Holla Forums were saying it…many on Holla Forums made a bundle betting Trump would win at 5 to 1 odds…

Here's a few more predictions: The Main Street economy will pick up under Trump thus healing the Wall Street market's lousy fundamentals. Wall Street will NOT avoid "The Great Correction," but the strengthened economic base will cushion the fall & stretch the pain out over a longer period of time, so the Happening will be somewhat averted. Dividends on Wall Street will moderate, as disposable income on Main Street increases, joblessness will fall, STEM jobs will be prevalent again, and sales, shipping, and oil prices will rise.
All of this will be due to the God-Emperor and his policies, but buy my occult books 'cause of how mysteriously right I am…

Just leave, dude.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/802499192237080576
archive.is/UK61W

Did Trump ever retweet one of Ben Garrison's cartoons? If not, I wish he would.

this is great. my sides have ascended to kek.

Wait till you hear this one.

It doubt you're actually Styx posting, but I'm mostly just poking fun at him in a non-serious way.
I may not agree with everything he says, but I do watch his videos regularly and like to hear his perspective.
I borderline mock Molyneux's ancap views as well, but I still like the guy.

(self-check)

PEACE OUT!

What a cohencidence, (((they))) all happen to be of a certain ethnicity!

That's hot fire.

Sweet work as always Ben. Let's hope it's prophetic as well.

Aussie odds got up to 15 to 1

The only way it could be edited is to edit the Moon to be Moonman

Ever see his "Victory Over ICQ" video? He deleted it, but WOWOWOWOWOW! The guy is a SCHIZO!

This. Your average kike is just useful idiot like the rest of the normies. I remember hearing that there are certain types of jews that are like soros and kissinger.

No, that would be the volunteers who delete the threads of certain "e-celebs" but not others.

dubs and Kissinger bites the dust by the end of this month.

wow, its almost like your opinion doesn't matter.
also you can kill yourself anytime.

Dubs determines who dies second. Trips determines who dies third. Let's meme this.

Bump and reported for obvious ban evasion.

Soros would just be replaced, so why not Netanyahu?

Castro was of Marrano lineage.

soros

Bibi.

>this mad about running into someone who doesn't support his favourite "e-celeb" over all the other "e-celebs" he couldn't care less about and wants their threads deleted, but not the thread of this "e-celeb"

Soros.

I choose Kissinger first.

I made a joke about this earlier to a normalfag, except I used (((gematria))) and I found the dates 1127 and 11272016 correspond to the numeric value for the name Dominique Strauss Khan.

This.

Reminder that "FUCKERS" OP is not Ben Garrison and he proved it the time he posted an old comic thinking it was new.

If we can find Soros' IRL address or personal emails, I advise flooding them with enough triggering shit that he dies of a heart attack.

Fuck these old, degenerate globalists, cucks, kikes, and traitors.

your predictions are ass. money printing was on pause, though failed and failing asset repurchases accelerated. as money printing resumes, and largely already has indirectly through infrastructure madness on county and state levels, the wealth transfer and obliteration of every last trace of savings and kitchen sinks will accelerate. in the background, the settlement and gold rigging/exchange chink markets have been constructed, started, and are already running. the imf's sdr unit has, is, and will continue to be selected and advanced, and with it, every last trace of any ownership fades quickly.

trump can do nothing. actually, he can. he could pull an abe-lincon, make a new dollar, with a new bank, and slowly propagate the new dollars-that-are-not-fed-dollars-or-subject-to-compulsion-tax. essentially, do the exact same thing as the imf and sdr, only own the damn thing, instead of (((them))) owning us straight out of brussels 1492 arcanum repeating again. but trump loves popular too much, he can't do the work required, though he is at least trump, and no one could ask for anything more.

/aside: styx and the mark thereof…

nice.

redirection; that was not the focus. go ahead, focus on acted action again. lie to me again. horse blinders and forgetfulness again. lie to me some more.

it was only a matter of time before his words showed what his appearance already told: he is a female male. … a libcuckleftistturncoat. sorry. that he can articulate well, and echo better, changes nothing. we all knew his appearance would speak itself eventually. he is an example of female: speaks the strongest signal in the room, and loves it, and loves you for it, but is nevertheless voiceless on its own. … you need no other testament than his adherence to 'alt-right' 'civic nationalism' 'ethnostate' and all other terms of inclusion-me-too-isms of dependent dependency. and with his use of these terms, the re-linguistics theft of credit to him. a jew, lying to steal to eat what isn't his, by any other action, all the same.

his twisting love of our attention is unsettling. nevertheless, let him echo ghosts. he does it (usually) better than most, with greater fidelity of the message, and (usually) less injection of jew mechanics. though he is not immune. we shall see if he chooses to stop being a she.

moly was similar when he started, though his co-opts and performance of linguistic injections was much smaller.

kek.

this guy doesn't even lift

Ill bill has aids attack

Cuba > the US in many ways. In terms of healthcare and in particular child undernourishment and mortality it smashes the US. People don't seem to realise that Cuba is one of the most successful societies on Earth.

…believe me, that's something I actually copy pasted someone saying, without being a parody in the slightest

No, I just can't

true

Oy vey #NATPALT!!!11 (except we're more paranoid and/or LARPy than the average)
This is literally a single ID: 000000 guy who shits on Zyklon Ben threads all the time for some reason (what's your problem guy?).
Calling Zyklon Ben an e-celeb is heresy. Zyklon Ben is in the Holla Forums pantheon. Get it together Tyrone.
Next he'll probably call David Duke an e-celeb.

your mother

S-senpai

Why doesn't someone record their real voice ? This text2speach shit sounds awful.

Lurk moar

BASED BEN
A
S
E
D

B
E
N

On a different website.

trips of truth

GTFO faggot

this fucking guy
still

agreed full of homosexual innuendo. just like this thread.

Haha stop LARPing. Styx doesn't come here. He is far too much of a basic bitch lolberg. I'm pretty sure he's some sort of mongrel, which is why he won't touch the JQ with a ten foot pole. Looks like he has some nip blood in him. I've called his ass out multiple times over the past 6 months and he never even acknowledges the line of inquiry. Let him jerk off to his garden and magic soil.

To be fair, A. Wyatt Man has good art, regardless if you like the message or not. Why do you think Wyatt man went viral even among cucks who hate racism?

A. wyatt Man touched us all

As much as I wish for an early and gruesome death for Soros, I fear that the kike planned the destruction of the Western civilization well beyond his demise.
I'm sure there will be some kind of "Soros plan" activated after his death. This fucker will hunt us from the most inner circles of hell well after his death.

Ill Hill and Bill

Little late for that he's approaching his 90s. I hope he lives a long life to be marched in the gas chambers with his fellow Jews.

It's not LARPing, it's not live action.

May Kek grant Bill Kristol's death

Hillary's health issues didn't just disappear, maybe she's on the Angel Of Death's TTD list.

Holy fuck! saved my man.

Hijacking Kek's glory to end this bum and make Brazil great again!

There's plenty more where that came from

Soros doesn't have a beard. What a shitty edit you made.