Justin Trudeau is the son of Fidel Castro

Pierre Trudeau and Fidel Castro have always been close. Fidel even attended Pierre's funeral

The Trudeaus have visited Cuba on several occasions. Pic related shows, Justin's mother happily allowing the tyrant to hold baby Justin

Justin and Fidel have maintained this close relationship over time. He was one of the very, very few to sing the dictator's praises when he died

Turns out Margaret Trudeau met Fidel for the first time in 1970, one year before Justin was born
Justin, born 25 December 1971 (age 44)

Justin's mother, Margaret was known to be promiscuous in her "youth," and you can easily find her nudes with a quick search.

Margaret is also known to be a drug addict who possibly (probably) had a gangbang with the Rolling Stones; she was no stranger to sex scandals. Her rendezvous with the Stones in the back of Mick Jagger's limousine sparked rumours she was having an affair with the band's front man. The scandal signaled the end of the couple's tumultuous marriage, but Margaret denied having affairs with any members of the band, later telling a conference on mental health: "I should have slept with every single one of them."

Conclusion: At some point in 1971, Fidel and Margaret hooked up, most likely with Pierre's consent to save the marriage or the semblance of one. Given the decade and her drug habits, it wouldn't be unusual. It's no surprise that a globalist cuck like Pierre would also be a literal cuck, tolerant enough to raise his wife's son. Given the facial similarities of Fidel and Justin, this is quite possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salami_tactics
montrealgazette.com/opinion/columnists/don-macpherson-identity-politics-makes-quebec-look-like-a-big-herouxville
archive.is/Hwd7c
mileswmathis.com/castro.pdf
magafeed.com/is-justin-trudeau-the-son-of-fidel-castro/
cdm.reed.edu/cdm4/results.php?CISOOP1=all&CISOFIELD1=geneal&CISOBOX1=Castro Family&c=exact&CISOROOT=/jewishatl
ethnicelebs.com/fidel-castro
calgaryherald.com/news/Gallery Pierre Margaret Trudeau wedding reception honeymoon March 1971/6251491/story.html
cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-cuba-castro-visit-1.3841378
the*star.com/news/canada/2016/11/15/5-things-about-the-last-time-a-trudeau-visited-cuba.html
books.google.com/books?id=LgUnCgAAQBAJ&pg=PT97&lpg=PT97&dq=who was fidel castro's biological father&source=bl&ots=-DctJ_Adou&sig=9egvPdm4NOvBsLYAbxpyXpacoW4&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiggJ-P48nQAhUO-GMKHQPpAzwQ6AEIhAEwFA#v=onepage&q=who was fidel castro's biological father&f=false
gainesvilletimes.com/archives/29893/
nypost.com/2016/03/20/hidden-wives-mistresses-and-kids-fidel-castros-secret-life/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Top kek you leafs will never live this one down

Holy shit lmao, how will leafs ever recover.

found the leaf

Found the cancer.

Ah, so this is the new current cuckchan LARP for the week.

What happened to SAVE WOKE AF BASED LIT KAYNE FROM CIA JEW PSYOPS! OP?.
Just another dose of absolute nonsense and disinfo, no sources, all speculation, (1) and done posts with baseless claims.

What's next on your plans OP, claiming "Castro started #Pizzagate!"

Stop sliding you filthy kike.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salami_tactics

Kek, they REALLY do look similar.

There is already a thread about this you doublenigger

didnt see it, sorry m8

its actually real. you cant just get those ears

This thread is a lot better and filled with less butthurt. This shit is pretty funny though.

That other thread is bumplocked.

Communism by the backdoor. Canada is fucked like Cuba is.

Their heights seem off. I seem to recall Justin was a lot taller than Pierre

It's pretty much never been a secret in Quebec.

Glad to know that Trudeau Sr got cucked hard after the bullshit he pulled in 70. Here, have a little history.

CUCKSPAWN

Wew.

The way the two families are so close…

YOU JUST KNOW.

The Prime Cuck of Canada is literally a product of cuckoldry. On one hand, this makes perfect sense due to the proliferation of meme magic that has affected the connecting of dots decades into the past. On the other hand, isn't that just fucking grand? C'mon, I don't think a fiction writer could have come up with a better summation (and perhaps, the reason) for Trudeau's time as PM.

wasn't daddy turdeau banned from the US because they thought he was a communist agent?

Oh, and for the record, the Montreal Gazette is still nothing but anti-Quebec propaganda:

montrealgazette.com/opinion/columnists/don-macpherson-identity-politics-makes-quebec-look-like-a-big-herouxville

archive.is/Hwd7c

Tell us something we don't know.

Everything is falling together perfectly, even though a lot of this stuff seems to appear unrelated, there are definitely forces at work funneling this knowledge into the awareness of the right people, disjointed as it may seem.

I don't think it's accidental.

It's not impossible. Nothing is, after we uncovered that Canadian who run for USA presidency was serial killer son of CIA agent who shot JFK.

Once upon a time I would have instantly dismissed this out of hand. But in the current year, it makes perfect sense.

Case closed tbh.

they even have the same effeminate voice pitch

Thanks for this gem, good sir. I spat milk out of my nose. Have an Holla Forums gold

Wew.

Holy shit did his mom actually meet castro a year before he was born?

ffs the resemblance is uncanny

what universe is this lads

Nobody cares about what some kike mod anchored.

If his mom actually met castro a year before he was born I see no reason to doubt the legitimacy of this claim.

The most normie tier faggot couldnt look at this and not see the utter resemblance.

Holy fuck.

I mean Castro has pretty peculiar hears lobes, nose and lips…
And Trudeau does have all 3. What are the chances?

That he's Pierre's son and not Castros?

He looks nothing like pierre.

Pic related, his supposed dad getting cucked right in front of him..

Castro was a crypto..

Source?

So? Doesn't stop him from being a fucking Spic.

Justin was born in early December of 1971. This means he was conceived in mid-February to early March 1971.

Did Castro and Trudeau Sr's harlot have contact at that moment?

"Let's start by studying the photo above closely. Could Castro look more Jewish there? You will say
that doesn't mean anything: maybe he was lit by a Jewish light. So how about the fact Castro
admitted
he was Jewish?
That's right, he has admitted his ancestors were Marranos—Spanish Jews who
pretended to convert to avoid the Inquisition.
He was never an ideological fascist, Cubenas said, and was defnitely not an anti-Semite. Fidel had
explained at the time that he could not be 'with' the fascists because they were against the Jews,
and he could not be against the Jews for the simple reason that
he was one. He volunteered that
he was descended, through his grandmother, from Jews. Fidel was Catholic, not Jewish, and
Cuban, not European, but he told anyone who would listen that the Jews were his own people.
[Symmes, p. 335]"
mileswmathis.com/castro.pdf

what's worse? being a jew or a spic?

David Cherician: poeta revolucionario castrista es judío sefardí.

Fayad Jamis: poeta revolucionario castrista hebreo, pintor abstracto de pésima calidad. Favorecido por el régimen.

Leo Broiwer: compositor de la nueva generación cubana.

Camilo Torres: sacerdote católico de ascendencia judía ,Teólogo de la Liberación , guerrillero del ELN.

Carlos Toledo Plata: profesor marxista colombiano de origen judío, miembro de la guerrilla M-19.

Jaime Bateman Cayon: líder de la guerrilla M-19 judío askenazi.

Alvaro Fayad Delgado: lugarteniente de Jaime Bateman en el M-19 medio judío.

Antonio Navarro Wolf: portavoz del M-19 , también judío.

Abimael Guzmán :jefe de Sendero Luminoso autor de muchas matanzas judío marrano.

Pablo Neruda: poeta judeo-chileno llamado en realidad Neftali Reyes Basualto , fanático comunista recibió varios premios soviéticos , compuso una oda a la bomba atómica de Stalin.

Marta Harnecker: ideóloga marxista-leninista judeo-chilena vive en Cuba.

Mauricio Rosenkof y Raul Seindoz: terroristas judíos uruguayos miembros de los Tupamaros.

Fidel Castro Ruz: jefe supremo de Cuba y la subversión americana , pertenece a una familia de médicos judíos perseguidos antaño por la Inquisición por practicar el Judaísmo en secreto.

Apparently they were in contact over many many years..

magafeed.com/is-justin-trudeau-the-son-of-fidel-castro/

Not only that but Pierre was a known cuckold. Article details how margaret ran off with the entire band of the Rolling Stones for a few nights..

Being a French Judeo-Spic, like Troughdeau.

being a sepharidi jew

Being a spew.

fake news? fake news.

kek, I have no argument here

He was probably on one of the teams, that seems to have a high probability.
The fucking media screeched to high heavens when it was brought up so when that happens odds are usually on that there is some truth there.

Better read those articles written professionally by people with journalism degrees on the true story :^)

FUCK

It's so obvious!

Canada confirmed communist

oh and

Texas did 9/11

My first instinct was to laugh.

Then I said "Um…"

mfw Canada is currently being fucked over by an ACTUAL communist dictator.

Pierre Elliot Trudeau was cucked by Fidel Castro. I can't even wrap my head around this.

interestingly, Trump has the same earlobe

I always thought this was just some wacky meme. What evidence is there?

We need to start referring to him as Justin Castro.

wtf I hate Trump now!!

Maybe Trudeau's father and Castro were also relatives to some degree. Ruling families intermarried for a long time. (Of course the politician class is more of a public front not really in power.)

Then that's one fuck of a recessive gene, user. P.E.T. looks nothing like Castro.

Trump Trudeau's son confirmed

Castro only came to power in 59. Before that he was a lawyer or merchant or something.

The pieces are all falling into place.

I did not look at it real closely but Cruz's father was photographed with Lee Oswald in NOLA while he was engaging in the infamous fair play for cuba rally.
He was handing out pamphlets on the street and he caused quite a ruckus while doing so.
Later on after Kennedy was killed this was brought up as "proof" that he was a commie and his defection to the USSR as well.
As far as evidence user I can't really give you any I can tell you I have read dozens of books on JFK and after 50 years I pretty much have concluded Oswald din du nuffin that day, but he defiantly was around lots of the actual perps.

Trump and Castro double teamed Margaret Trudeau at the Mar a Lago in 1971 while pierre sat in the corner and watched confirmed??

I thought it was hooked noses and attached earlobes.

Anons, I don't want to grow up, I'm an 8ch kid

"There is nothing lower than a Jew, Romani, or Negro than a Canadian, whether they be French or Anglo-Saxon."
Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, chapter 14

Why is Trudeau so beautiful?

My sides

Fucking D&C jew that Hitler was. :^)

2k16 Holla Forums everybody

I have to say there's a similarity…

…but you need to find evidence that Margaret Trudeau was in Cuba approximately 9 months before Justin's birth date. Can you do that?

>mfw this just became Game of Thrones

That's what we should try to find out. It shouldn't be that hard. Anyone here has access to newspapers archives from the 1970s at their university / college?

I shouldn't have enjoyed that webm as much as I did.

El bumpo

Fucking come on I thought this was a shoop.

come on

So what's worse, Canada for having a literal commie jew cuckspawn or Venezuela for having not one but 2 personally trained ultra-spics as presidents?

As a leaf, this whole thread answers a lot of questions for me. Why is Dildeau such a wiener with delusions of grandeur? How can someone so blatantly unfit to rule manage to win an election on charisma alone? Why would the leader of a country be so eager to destroy it with migrants? Because he's Fidel Castro's commie-pinko rat-bastard, that's why.

Yes, the Trumps and the Castros had connections since the 1600s in Curacao and through the Dutch connection.

http:// cdm.reed.edu/cdm4/jewishatlanticworld/firstname.php

http:// cdm.reed.edu/cdm4/results.php?CISOOP1=all&CISOFIELD1=geneal&CISOBOX1=Tromp+Family&c=exact&CISOROOT=/jewishatl

cdm.reed.edu/cdm4/results.php?CISOOP1=all&CISOFIELD1=geneal&CISOBOX1=Castro Family&c=exact&CISOROOT=/jewishatl

Curacao today is home to offshore funds:
https:// ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com/2014/08/21/cis-quantum-group-of-funds-from-george-soro-here-in-curacao/

As a Canadian, I sincerely apologize for our highly cucked prime minister.

I can only hope the conservatives elects Mad Max Bernier the libertarian so he and Trump could cut taxes together in friendship and happiness.

Joking. (Or…)

If you didn't vote for him, don't fucking apologize for him. It's not our fault the rest of our brethren are longjohns-on-head retarded.

I'm not as familiar with him as I should be. You think he's worth it for the next election? Because we need a Trump-clone in the worst possible way, and if you're right about him, it's probably not too early to start the memeing campaigning.

what a shit thread full of (1)s

(1)

these picture comparisons aren't even good

Daily reminder that the women's bodies hoard DNA that might be useful.

What the fuck is wrong with Castro's earlobe? Looks like he has putty stuck to it

At least we never elected a nigger

This is making altogether too much sense to me…

Is that the pothead himself crying on the coffin? Good. I like watching him in pain.

Yet……

Dangerously Underrated

Well, I'm still divided. None of the Conservative candidates are that good. But they're better than the Liberals and NDP.

Mad Max Bernier is unfortunately cucked concerning migrants, but if Trump is going to cut massively taxes and income taxes in the US + reduce and renegotiate tariffs and trade deals, we absolutely need Bernier.
His philosophy is to cut massively lots of tax and regulations. He even talked about cutting massively the funds of the beloved leftist CBC.

Canada cannot stay competitive if the USA cut taxes like Trump plans to do. We would lose all competitiveness; for a ressource producing/exporting nation, it would be death.

60+% of canadians didn't vote for him

I think the negative impact Trumps America will have is a good thing, we got soft with a captive market. We barely produce and we regulate to shit (and then grant subsidies so we don't fall under the table). If competition encourages us to free up our industry we could have a really good time.

tfw Trudeau takes over Cuba as righteous heir, then Venezuela and makes Soviet Union of America.

B+ for effort, verdict: slightly plausible. Would need to see more evidence tying them together.

Well with Trump's successful campaign, I can only hope that the Progressive Conservatives take notes and step down this time and we get someone good.

Are you telling me this is not a morph shop?

He's not that beautiful. His face is below average.

High energy thread.

It's scary, and possible.
Now we just have to…

MEME IT

it's real

http:// www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2151188/Fidel-Castro-supreme-unchallenged-spymaster-double-agents-duped-CIA-decades-according-new-book.html

Go back to cuck chan, we don't have flags here.

I thought someone made a morph between Trudeau and Castro.
In this photo I also see some similarities between the two.

And this one, sheeeeeeit.

Found the anally devastated leaf.

wrong pic

Now we just have to wait for the future Trump tweet to confirm what the CIA already knows,

Prime Minister*

please fix my country

All is the property of the state.
Even your wife :^)

Whoever came up with the guac bowl is probably entombed under a guac bowl shaped jacuzzi in some Florida retirement home

indeed, if we go broke, we won't have money left to house and feed rapefugees. Or they will keep givin dem dats and regular taxpaying canadians will lose their shit over it, also a good thing

ANSWER B.Hussein Obama….

that's it. there's no fucking way cuckdeau isn't castro's kid.

REPORT THIS THREAD WITH STICKY AS THE REASON

This is actually kind of a funny thread to even think about.
In past threads about leaf land I posted pics of your prime ministers mom with the stones and in all fairness I also posted the obama mama trashy nudes.
But to think leaf land now has a PM that is just as fucked as what we went through with our mulatto kenyan for 8 years is side splitting to say the least.
The sad part is you will never be able to prove he is baby of castro, just as we could never prove our nigger was born in kenya.
BUT
Maybe raoul is still alive and you could get some DNA's and shit…..

Hair on corpses tend to stick around for a while. Either get some from his personal effects like combs or exhume his body for some. While DNA obtained from hair is often shit tier, it should be fine for a parentage testing.

Yeah, but Trudeau isn't even a nigger. Affirmative action didn't help him, unless it was on account of his faggotry.

No he doesn't. Buy yourself some eyes Trump has "detached" earlobes like Pierre, Justin and Castro have "continuous" ones.

She remembers Castro during that visit as a “very warm and charming man — I enjoyed him.”

-Margaret Trudeau on Fidel Castro

No, he wasn't: ethnicelebs.com/fidel-castro

>Conclusion: At some point in 1971, Fidel and Margaret hooked up, most likely with Pierre's consent

Margaret Sinclair married Pierre Trudeau on March 5, 1971:

calgaryherald.com/news/Gallery Pierre Margaret Trudeau wedding reception honeymoon March 1971/6251491/story.html

So unless they went for a secret honeymoon in Cuba in March – even though the first official Trudeau visit took place in 1976 – then your theory doesn't work at all.

cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-cuba-castro-visit-1.3841378

"Pierre Trudeau became the first NATO leader to visit Cuba when he touched down on Jan. 26, 1976 with his wife Margaret, and his then four-month-old son Michel in tow."

I'm sorry everyone but unless OP has evidence Margaret Sinclair/Trudeau was in Cuba in February or March 1971 just before her wedding to Pierre Trudeau or just after then his theory is just a speculation with no factual basis, despite the similiary between the faces of Justin Trudeau and Fidel Castro.

That should have been his first objective but OP failed.

I also see that either OP or someone else made the same thread on r/The_Donald which makes me suspicious about of his motives. Is OP writing a story about 'fake news' for Buzzfeed?

"Young Trudeau" btw is Trudeau Sr and former prime minister.

This shit goes deeper than you want to know, Holla Forums

>She remembers Castro during that visit as a “very warm and charming man — I enjoyed him.” -Margaret Trudeau on Fidel Castro

That visit took place in January 1976

the*star.com/news/canada/2016/11/15/5-things-about-the-last-time-a-trudeau-visited-cuba.html

"It made Pierre Elliott Trudeau the first Western leader to make a visit to Fidel Castro’s Cuba. "

how can I unfuck Canada, Holla Forums?

You're giving Trudope too much credit. Fidel was more man than he'll ever be

That's true, Justin probably doesn't even know how to fire a water pistol.

Leave, or help the U.S. brothers turn canada into a state, quebec and the northern territories exempt.

BTW, neither of Casto's parents have his ears, nor his siblings.

Ángel Castro y Argiz was a cuck

Stop giving up.

Also: Neither of Casto's parents, nor his siblings, have his chin dimple

Join Trump's America. We'll create the North American Empire together. Trump will deport the Chinese back to China like he will the spics back to Mexico.

NOT FUCKING ONE OF THEM!

Fidel was a black sheep. The question is who was his father

Only Agustina looks remotely like Fidel

I bet she did.

books.google.com/books?id=LgUnCgAAQBAJ&pg=PT97&lpg=PT97&dq=who was fidel castro's biological father&source=bl&ots=-DctJ_Adou&sig=9egvPdm4NOvBsLYAbxpyXpacoW4&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiggJ-P48nQAhUO-GMKHQPpAzwQ6AEIhAEwFA#v=onepage&q=who was fidel castro's biological father&f=false

Fidel got around:

gainesvilletimes.com/archives/29893/

There are strong resemblances in both comparisons. Even the young Trudeau Sr. and young Castro share similarities. Multi-generational cuckolding?

And:
nypost.com/2016/03/20/hidden-wives-mistresses-and-kids-fidel-castros-secret-life/

CURRENT REGIME

Pierre also has the ear thing.

I really wouldn't be surprised if he's the cuckold offspring of castro and the whore, he does very much look like him.

Charles Trudeu's brother, for reference.

Justin's grandfather's brother.

Profile photos

Yeah, they're related

That smile.. its the exact same as Trudeaus.

Yeah, no, if for no other reason than putting all our eggs in one basket is never a good idea.

Fidel Castro and Michel Trudeau, Justin's brother.

Stop bumping the thread, unless someone finds evidence that Margaret Trudeau was in Cuba in February 1971 before her wedding to Pierre Trudeau it simply doesn't work

I just threw presidentess in a spanish translator

going back to my pedo pizzagate research now, since I find it far less disturbing

quebecois > anglokike canucks

Does this faggot have a tattoo? The fuck? On top of that, it looks like some Canadian Indian bullshit. How embarrassing.

aaaaaaand he didn't even deliver on the fucking weed dude.

Justin Castreau

Stay mad leaf.

anybody got a webm of his matches?

too close to castrated

That faggot isn't even good at boxing. I watched his match against his political rival. The only reason he didn't get KTFO in round 1 was due to headgear. The only reason he won in the 4th round was because his opponent is a fat guy with no cardio who pooped out in the 2nd and it still took fagboy 3 rounds to break him.

he is Lé Cuque

hi

And that would be inaccurate how?

Top cuck. This thread is awesome

I gotta say this theory actually makes sense, even seems likely

And what language are you posting with right now? The French are truly a bunch of homos.

top cuck

Communist intellectuals.

Kek, it's a good line though, don't be so autistic

I'll remember it in case I ever need to cuck a leaf.

you don't need to prepare for that, it's just the natural order of things… no lines required, just show up

Son of a bitch it makes sense.

You think there's even more beautiful faces out there?

Okay, OP, I sent all this to my wife, the most willfully bluepilled ostrich-with-her-head-in-the-sand woman on the surface of the earth. Even SHE can see the resemblance.

We need to get this trending on twatter.

SPREAD THIS NOW

yeah lol I'll share it on facebook xD

>wife
>blue-pilled
pic related

Thanks. What about the Zodiac angle?

he's going to wait just before the next election to reiterate he wants to legalize cannabis

Tyrannosaurus Rekt.

Nice try. But I would be all for it if Pierre Trudeau's first visit to Cuba had been in March 1971 just after his wedding instead of January 1976

Well Cruz is younger than I am, the zodiac killings occurred in the late 60's in SanFran.
In 1970 I was 16, so you decide what are the chances a -2 year old was the zodiac killer?
Here is a little info with pictures of his dad and lee.
mashable.com/2016/05/03/ted-cruz-zodiac-killer-canada-jfk/#H2Aotx1j4gqD

Okay, thanks.

nice try #cruzmissile I'm on to you :^)

My god! What inFIDELity!

busted

there are some fucking ancient people on Holla Forums

kek'd

Implying you're going to stop posting on Holla Forums when you get older. Where else would a Holla Forums minded person even go?

And that is a bad thing?

Do you see the rest of us as peers, or as strange naive children with crazy ideas and motivations?

All of the above.
Sometimes I am totally amazed and impressed, other times I see something that says red pill me on X and I think to myself what a lazy little faggot I have read for more years than he is old. Then there is always the tldr and you can imagine what my thoughts are on that response is.
Think of this though, Trump is 8 years older than me what % of Holla Forumsacks would have a case of the vapors if he graced this little back water server with a bonfide posting presence?

A FUCKING LEAF

It'd be more autistic and spergilicious than all the spaghetti in Italy.

I'm pretty sure anime would become instantly real.

more importantly, neither pierre or margaret trudeau were as tall as their "son"

fidel was though

lol
o
l

Some things definitely are tldr though. The investment reading it isn't always worth the information.

Aside from that, how does an elder user wind up on Holla Forums?

As for Trump posting here, I'd be surprised for sure, and probably pretty smug for a while, and I'm usually not the type to be smug. Maybe he really is a madman, if he's openly posting on Holla Forums.

I just realized something.
People often confuse my voice for that of my father.
So I compared Trudeau's voice with Fidel's and Pierre's.
Guess which one matches him.

CARLOS!!!

The last one Justin's nose definitely looks like his father's and not Castro's.

But…Castro IS Justin's father.

Don't keep us in suspense, user.

bump because I want to beeliev

Even if this is not true it has enough there to be really interesting and probably stick around.

Another one like that (IMO) is the filterman/BillHicks theory. It just works in that it's interesting to think about, even though I don't think it's true. This one has a greater chance of being true

This is honestly pretty fucked. I don't remember young Fidel Castro obviously being Trudeu's father, but the resemblance + family connection makes it undeniable. I don't know what's spookier the fact that young Fidel Castro suddenly looks like Trudeau in a Castro costume or the fact that I had never seen this before.

Well here is a tldr for you on how I ended up on Holla Forums
I had internet in almost the very beginning using e-world for access (aol for macs).
It had a button that said danger internet leave e-world and enter at your own risk.
After a while on e-world I was pushing the button as soon as I logged on.
Then a huge learning curve ensued but you could actually surf the web and it highly addictive and just plain fun.
I would find something interesting but couldn't remember how I got to it and then I figured out I would have to surf backwards to locate it again.
Then came search engines and I immediately found every website on the entire english speaking web that was dedicated to the Kennedy murder and read every one of them, including all 50 some editions of the JFK Lancer e-mag.
Late one night I was watching tv and a news item flashed over the screen princess Di was dead.
I went online and observed how long it took for the news to spread onto the net.
At first nothing, 5 mins a couple articles in a half hour over a 1000 articles. I thought mildly impressive.
Then I discovered WRH it was one of the first blogs but was packed with excellent news and I would read it every day (still do).
Then there was palace and hotline where I learned about servers and such also I dabbled a little on IRC
Then 911 which I focused on for years and eventually lead me to do a little studying on the holoco$t.
By this time I had about 50 authors that I read all the time, many of them are now dead, like Molly Ivins, Sherman Sklonick, Richard "bird man" Bryant, Joe Vialls, and Kurt Maynard, also there was Liberty Forum which just "disappeared" one day and Judicial Inc.
After all of this I found Incog man a bonafide kosher hate site and Andrew Anglin's Daily Stormer.
You can thank Andrew for continually referring to this thing called Holla Forums which caused me to search around until I found it.
So I read for a while while trying to decipher the lingo then I finally decided I might as well figure out how to post

this is the biggest load of shit i have ever read. Quebec has been a total joke since 1960

It's not something that would just come up. There wasn't huge contact between Fidel and Justin that I have seen. So it isn't surprising no one put 2 and 2 together. It is worth mentioning that there has been rumors for years about justin being the love child of Mick Jagger or some other scoundrel Maggie Trudeau fucked off with.

Excellent history summary post user.
I never got taught any of that in school.
t detroiter

One of the most butthurt anti-anglo screengrabs I've ever witnessed. Let me tldr it for people who don't want to read somebody who uses too many words to twist a simple history:

1756 - 1763: As an annoying unintended consequence of colonialism, (and French giving up Canadian territories to British) Frenchies somehow get to be citizens in a British colony.

The anglos rightfully start beating the fuckers out of their land, and frenchies whine 'muh democracy' because they outnumber the brits (basically colonial-era illegal immigration votes).

1774 - 1900: More frenchy butthurt. The Brits set fire to frenchy parliament and have a heart kek. Frenchies do nothing but whine again, whilst still claiming rights.

World Wars I & II: Canada was involved? Shame nobody remembers.

1960: Liberal party (read: Jews) take over Canada. Quebec nationalism rises, which (whilst nice) doesn't change the fact that they still never had a right to that land (and should've left the minute France gave them up in 1763).

2016: Canada is now a country divided between butthurt subhumans and jews. One of those subhumans makes a post on a Filipino Basket-weaving forum, trying to act that claiming one's rightful land is somehow a crime.

Reminder that Cuban Canadians are the most powerful race alive

if my wife put her hands on another man like that in front of me, I'd walk and leave her destitute.

needle in a haystack, that one

jeez, i guess this is now a cuck thread

You know user Rivero was a hollywood jew that investigated the Vince Foster "suicide case" a little bit to much and started to squawk about it as well, consequently all his work started to dry up mysteriously. He hates the fucking clintons with a passion, also he was one of the first writers that I read that alluded to the fact that the holoco$t was not quite what it was presented to be. I don't agree with everything he says but overall I have read his website for about 20 years now.

Harsh

This is some Kojima level mindfuckery. What a tweest!

All english are mandatory kikes.
Anything white, european and christian is hated by the english speaking traitors; proof the USA and britain's entire history.
Trump is fun and all, but it comes way too late, history talks loud and clear about the toxic role they played.

they both kind of look like Shia labeouf.
the fuck is up with these leafs?

MKUltra.
Trudea, Le Buef and Bieber are all sons of single moms.

Reminder castro was a marrano jew.

daserwachenderschwerter ?

Reminder so was Che Guevera

HE ACTUALLY COMMENTED ON IT

THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING MAD MAN

Source? No fucking way we actually forced him to comment on this so quickly

thanks for helping with 8chans credibility

fake

I'm calling bullshit on this, but I will say that the creator knows his Trudeau.

Check em?

Thanks for the detailed description! I really appreciate it! It also gave me a lot to look up.

Someone has not enjoyed the nectar of fake quotes yet; seek umbrage under the canopy of the media.

Would have been funny had he said Fidel loved Cuba almost as much as I hate Canada

Well, I figured the best way to give this Fidel Castro son theory any credibility is to make normies believe Trudeau had publicly denounced it.

You know, when you meme hard enough, some things just don't go away.

I imagine it's like the UK, where the conservative party are globalist cunts.

It's a perfect match.