Lauren Southern finds out she's Iberian

TOP KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/yiannopoulosm/videos
youtube.com/user/SargonofAkkad100/videos
portuguesephenotype.blogspot.pt)))
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's also a kike, she's also alt-kike and she's an e-celeb. Kill yourself.

Seriously? Wouldn't it list her as being Ashkenazi. first time hearing about the woman btw

She's not tbh, just e-celeb libertarian trash

She is, she bitched about her kike grandparents in WW2 when the "bad side" of the alt kike send her offensive pepes.

Apparently she's Canadian, last time I checked Canadians aren't white.

They left Denmark because they were cucks, not Jews

No, they're kikes

There isnt a single eceleb who isnt cancer. They are all either kikes cucks or lolbergs

She's a (((libertarian)))

fuck off back to cuckchan mate

That would make her a mischling

lol, jews in dennmark, gtfo

She's a kike, big fucking surprise.

Margaret > Lauren

Still a kike.

no

Yes

But it proves that she is racemixed, so she might as well be a kike.

Fine I'm a serect jew enjoy your absolutely non kosher e celeb shit.

What the fuck is that cancer exactly ?

Hadn't watched that one, just posted her most recent. She's usually better.

unf

more ecelebs, what a great thread this is

Some fat lesbian mini e-celeb who is desperately trying to cash in on the alt-kike crowd, maybe some major mental issues present as well.

She's better ?
From what I've seen she's latching onto our stuff and doing the muh pr faggotry that they did all over gamergate. What the fuck is she doing anywhere near us ? She's a stripper.

Praise them tittys more like :^)

The reason she wants to have her father tested to "learn more" could be because his information is not included in her dna test results. This happened with my wife and we had to end up buying her father a test too. This is, of course, where she could be hiding her jewish ancestry.

Chillout, there is no need to be upset.

(((Lauren Southern)))
She's literally shilling.
Tits out for Harambe
Bleach blonde
Brown eyes

She's trash

too obvious kike

Are you saying Spaniards aren't Europeans? Or that mixing between European countries is just as bad as breeding with a nigger or a kike?

That's another thing I really don't get. What exactly are you criticizing when you call someone an e-celeb?

That they're not a (((REAL))) celebrity? That they managed to reach a massive amount of people without the approval or support of (((MSM))) and (((Hollywood)))? Just that they are famous and popular in general?

muh sekryt club

I'm critizing the fact that they're attention whores who only parrots the right kind of politically incorrect, they latch onto us because we're the real deal and then whine about PR.

She's a former professional bellydancer who got some weird malady and had several feet of her intestines removed, now has a colostomy bag. She jumped on the gg train mid '15 before it went full retard and got in good with milo, had the designation of treasurer on that college fundraising thing he did. Yes, she's a pandering eceleb, can you name a single eceleb that isn't? She's lily white, often funny and has amazing breasts, that's a 10/10 in my book.

lol, i remember when laurenshills kept saying 'she can't be a jew, she's scandanavian!' she's clearly not scandanavian

user, just because she shits in a bag doesn't mean she's available. margaret's taken.

Thanks to gamergate any girl at 6/10 or above figured out how easy it was to get reddit to fall in love with her

whos we?

Hello retard

Holla Forums you nigger.

No, it's 0/10 fat whore.
And the college fundraising was a scam.

The hell you say.

High Test.

She starts to get a little fashy at 10:32

It's too bad she's a Jew :(

wohoho…. wait a minute there Maria Fernanda Gonzalez!

I'd still put 20 kids in Laurens sweet hips

Found the newfag.

So she's Spanish, Portuguese or possibly French

Nah she did say her grandparents were in a concentration camp so either they were kikes or commies

SHE

I see. I think I understand where you're coming from. Something along the lines of:

Yes? But the truth is they have the sort of audience they have BECAUSE their message is more palatable to the masses. You DONT have that sort of audience because yours isn't.

Yes, they take our message and water it down so normies can handle it. So what? That's still good for us. It gets the normies used to it. Raises their tolerance. And as time goes on, they can handle more and more. And the "e-celebs" gradually shift their message closer to ours as well. They have to, to stay interesting.

I don't really see the downside. Think of them like a megaphone or amplifier. Yes it's OUR message. Yes, they're using it to build their brand. Yes, they distort it a bit in the process. But they also help carry it further than we could on our own. It's a win for us overall.

I understand your point, but I see it mostly as subversion.

IS

How is gradualism working out for Christianity, working single mothers, conservatives, etc?

whatever happened to the college shit?

KWEENZ

how the fuck is she a jew? you people are losers

Silently burried if I'm not wrong, nothing to see here.

Sage & Report E-celeb Threads

Of course we shouldn't let their watered down message dilute our own. Just have to make sure we view them as a tool, not as a resource or, god forbid, as leaders. No need to fight them though, unless they start doing something to harm us.

Are you new or something, lad?

I am ever disgusted by the mindset of reformers. You compromise with your loved ones and your friends, because you love them. You do not make concessions to your enemy. You do not say, "if we ask them to stop and patiently wait they will surely leave us alone!"

Would you tell your sick child that they'll just have to wait til the medicine they need is freely offered? No, you fucking idiot. If you had any love and honor you would get fanatical and go take it.

It's still us or them.

Oh, it's working out great for the side that actually applied it. Gradually undermining and shifting the overton window is precisely how the kikes destroyed these things.

who the fuck watches his youtube videos?

youtube.com/user/yiannopoulosm/videos

Iberians are 100% white. Any opinion otherwise is merely spreading the black legend created by Dutch kikes.

"Latin Americans", on the other hand, are savage shitskins who need to be exterminated.

Reminder that your "Waifu" has been CURRIED.
Pic Related.

I watched a few to get a better understanding on how to deal with libshits.

This. Though another Reconquista is in order

looking at this cuck too:

youtube.com/user/SargonofAkkad100/videos

jesus fucking christ, these cucks all steal our memes

It's also how they've become leaders of every serious subversive movement, or destroyed them entirely.

Still, cowards think if we just patch into the matrix and gently redirect the attention of the people they will have a personal
army to do their bidding. And if we're all extremely fortunate, after a massively disruptive chain of events and a lost generation or two we get to start the process all over again.

Truly, it is a testament to the cleverness of wielding soft power! So sophisticated, so modern. We need their leadership badly.

you don't deal with them, it's waste of time to debate them. only way to solve it is to kill them

lol, where did you find this?

I'm not trying to convince them, just deal with them publicly and humiliate them to get the crowd to my side.

lol @ the people who think >she is blonde

(((Portuguese aren't white, goyim. I am not a wedge between your people. Ignore these pictures at portuguesephenotype.blogspot.pt)))

This.

All the Holla Forums-intern-banter aside

They fought very bravely on our side in WW2.
Anyone saying spaniards aren't white can go fuck himself. They fought harder for the white people than every country in scandinavia.(except the spurdos maybe)

STOP BUMPING E-CELEB SLIDE THREADS

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDS

Leave us alone.

Snore all you like, but we won't get anywhere without numbers. We won't get numbers without winning hearts and minds. And we won't win hearts and minds of the masses overnight. It has to be a gradual process.

The vast majority cannot handle going from good goy straight to 1488. They'll just reject it outright if you try. Stepping stones are required to get them there. At least until we have enough numbers to make the rest fall in line.

We coming for you lauren. We'll fuck the kike right out of you.

The fact they are trying to imitate us speaks volumes really.

At some point I have to do this 23&me thing or some other gene testing

My family kept very.. lack luster (ie: no) family history outside a few tidbits here and there. My skins white enough to see the fucking veins in it all the way up to my fucking armpits, so I'm not worried about nigger dna at all, but I do have brown eyes but dark(sandy?) blonde hair. But, if what little family history I have is to be believed I had a 3x-great grand mother on my moms side who was half jewish (kill me now, I'll line up for the oven willingly) according to my mother, and my fathers side had some native american chick as my 4x(? maybe 3x as well, again, lack of complete records) great grandmother on his side (probably why I feel more inclined to believe more pagan/native beliefs than mainstream christianity). I do know my last name currently isnt ACTUALLY my "family" last name, because somewhere up the line some ancestoral dad bailed on his wife and kids and another guy stepped in, had no kids with the ancestoral mom but the mom+kids that existed took his last name anyway

Aside from that, I know basically zero about my family history or genetic lineage. I should probably get tested to make sure I'm not mixed with worse shit than some part kike 5 generations back.

Not a race, but a term used for those who live in the Iberian Peninsula. Could be sephardi. Could be Andalusian. Could be Carthaginian too.

bottle blonde and wide skull frame, obviously not Scandi/North Sea Germanic

Best post of the thread tbh.

Gas yourself, kike

There's lots of non-white looking people in Portugal but these are mixed spawn of slaves from the era of the Portuguese empire. Ethnic Portuguese are fully white.

Use family tree Dna instead of 23andme. It's the most complete, if you take Family finder, y111 (male only) and matrilineal full sequencing, They have a sale currently, for Christmas season. It's more expensive for sure but both 23andme and AncestryDNA are suspected of adding minimal kike DNA in pure goy results because muh holohoax.

By all means, make your own long march. Build your media, have your conferences and organizational affiliations. Be ready for the day they slip up, so you can move in and seize power. But try not to delude yourself by thinking you're a wit more justified or be more benevolent, because government is about burning flesh.

It is obvious that the hearts and minds of the people aren't won to your side; they are manufactured by it. And your gradualism is about evading the censors, not gentle persuasion. If it were not, you'd be arguing for a new attitude rather than a repeat of antiquated, not to mentioned failed, methodology, and I dare say you'd be doing it with all the zeal of a brutal dictator.

just end your miserable existance OP

that you would be/that you are being*

Also, who the fuck is Lauren Southern?

I got an Ancestry DNA test . . . Says I'm almost completely Anglo (zero Kike, zero darkie).

My father's side of the family were Germans, though, and lived in a German immigrant town for about 150yrs. I assume the statistical models for ancestry are pretty good, but the results surprised me.

Or maybe I'm a bastard, who knows?

Is this the flat earth girl?

I've confirmed it's not the girl from red ice, who is Russian

You're thinking of sinead mccarthy that's lana lokteff, best girl #1. Not a flat earther but nobody's perfect.

Oh, so you're some sort of anarchist? You take a wrong turn somewhere? >>>Holla Forums is that way.

I advocate for a government that represents its people and their interests in their own country.
I advocate against a government that imposes, by force and subversion, upon its people servitude and submission to foreign peoples and their interests.

Damn right I am more justified and more benevolent.

Oh, I'm sorry. Were we supposed to just keep playing by the rules that are designed to be rigged against us? Of course we look for ways to avoid being shut down before people even have a chance to hear or consider our ideas. But that is a necessity imposed upon us by our enemies, not what we set out to do or what drives us.

Utter garbage. Our ideas are compelling because they more accurately reflect reality. They have to be introduced gradually only because, for generations now, so many of us have be indoctrinated to reject them outright without giving them due consideration.

Do you know how retarded you sound spouting kike left and right. Why does everyone belive the ethnic group they arent a part of out to get them. White people think jews are out to get them, blacks and latinos think white people are out to get them, meanwhile the asian races continue to become emotionally dull and slowly dominate in the interest of their government. The reason jews have rediculusly liberal views is because theyre the offspring of very powerful race. They are born into easy life and because of this they assume everyone has as easy a time as them. The jews have no one to blame because they are used to being the richest. Soon asia will make shame of us, as they get richer and their air gets dirtier they will need new land to burn. Your no different from black lives matter blaming everything on da white man

If I could afford the test I'm sure to have part Injun blood. My grandfather worked on a reserve for some time because he supposedly had feathernigger blood according to the tribe and on my mother's side it's a least 6 generations back but I know for sure my great-grandfather on that side was a potatonigger. I guess it's what I get for having a majority French ancestry, the French would fuck just about anything.

Ok, she's still just a mouth piece for that Zionist Ezra Levant, so what's the point of this shit thread?

Nice thread, OP.

1. A person can be nenevolent, a government cannot, no matter how much you all talk about it.
2. Governments do not represent their people; they represent some, and hopefully a majority, and if not a majority then the most powerful (((minority))). Their benevolence is a token of flattery derived from whose interests they serve, and an insult to those they do not.
3. You're resisting the character of the age, and lending complicity to the system itself–preserving it–by participating in the contest for popularity/privilege in sanctioned spaces provided to you by the servants of the masters.
4. Ideas do not reflect reality, only one's standpoint. And if you're talking about the AltRight, there is nothing new on offer here: civic nationalism has always been careful abiut immigration policy and is, by definition, exclusive.

To delicious blonde…
You're white enough. You're gorgeous.
Why sweat the small stuff?

And REAL Spaniards are white.

Sincerely yours,
Celt/Norse/Dutch/German mix (fellow white)

She's hilarious and beautiful.
I approve.

She sounds like a dyke with that deep manvoice of hers. Jew or not her mannish behavior and even going so far as to legally change her gender to """prove a point""" is bad enough.

Who cares, most women are bysexual at one point in their lives anyway, besides she's kinda hot so i might use her for a couple of faps
If she makes good content what do you care she likes licking instead of sucking

OMG now I hate her.
Coaster Nazi.

1. If a benevolent person is your leader, he can ensure the government acts in a benevolent way.
2. You're conflating will and interests. You can serve someone's interests against their will, just as you can serve someone's will against their interests (see refugee welcome cucks). A government either serves the interests of its people or it doesn't. The will of majorities and minorities is beside the point.
3. Yes, because that is how all successful revolutions start. By using existing infrastructure against those that wield it. The only alternative is called terrorism, and that only ends with you being hated by the people you're trying to help.
4. The Sun either revolves around the Earth or it does not. One idea reflects reality, the other does not. Granted, some things are more of a spectrum. But when two ideas oppose each other, one is always closer to reality than the other. The AltRight is a stepping stone at best.

kek i bet you think slavs and italians are white too

Jeeez…now I feel bad for her.
She is very beautiful, though.

The only Slavic country to act like non-whites is Russia, mainly because of mongol genetics, the long-term effect of communism and the purging of any man who could think past 2+2.

Proof?

Lurk moar you fucking faggots

this wtf

fucking sickening

The name 'Simon' is a normal male name in Scandinavia, the same way 'David' is, and her DNA shows 0% kike, she's a racemixing degenerate racetraitor lolbergian cuckwhore, but she's not a kike.

You are getting fooled by the makeup and clothes which make her tits look way perkier and larger then they actually are. She is probably a 4/10 like most sluts who cake their faces in clown makeup. Natural waifus are the only good waifus.

Are you literally retarded?

Is she getting fat?

To each their own.
I like an hourglass figure.

Just her boobs m8.
Good god, I just want to REEEE!

1. One person cannot ensure the integrity of a large system without supporters, or the application of force to a problem. When governments work it is because people who have influence want them to work. The government may commit untold horrible acts, hide these deeds, and enjoy a reputation of benevolence. But force applied is force returned, sooner or later. The honorific utterances of supporters or those working with limited data do not satisfy what I understand as benevolence. Government operates through the application of force.
2. The only way will and interest can be rendered mutually exclusive is to suppose a ruler knows what is best for people while they do not. This sort of paternalism is fine if you're living under a monarch, but we are not because we are a multi-ethnic and religiously plural cesspool. Moreover, the history of such governments left hearts and minds to the church and was typically a minarchy, or an order that did only specific things as opposed to aiming to direct planetary evolution itself.
3. Dissidents become terrorists the very moment the rulers' power comes under threat. Think of all the people who mistakenly believed government is run on a justicial model only to find out that utilitarian concerns win out. You can do a great many things in this world to preserve the Good without intentionally sticking yours and your family's necks out to be chopped off. Engagement is painting a target.
4. By idea I mean concept, and especially concepts like right, wrong, justice, and benevolence. These are flexible and express meanings that change over time. On the other hand, a fact approximates reality. It is based on a bedrock of shared belief, made up of associated beliefs that are more obviously believed or even foundational to it–but which can change in an instantaneous, gestalt shift of perception. Our political views are like these. A fact is more stable, its constitutive beliefs more obviously true. The longer it remains identifiable by these criteria, the more likely it is to be grouped into a set of assertions about reality and called a hypothesis/theory/law. Our science is more like this. The AltRight was a reckless campaign of activism by some folks on social media who warmed up to the notion that globalist multiculturalism is harmful to the working class people of bankrupt Western nations. The memes are new, but the ideas wholly unoriginal and inconsistent.

Spain has the third highest concentration of R1b gene, i.e Celtic. Only Wales and Ireland surpass them, and not by much. The Spanish are white.

That seals it. Absolutely a Jew.

I'd still fuck her though.

ARGENTINA IS H'WITE!!!!

See
She's a lolbergian cuck, not a jew.

Argentina != Spain. Spain is white and you're a D&C shill. Stupid memes won't change this.

Simonsen is a Jewish name. No denying that will change the fact she's a Jew. The name Simon is Hebrew itself, so it stands to reason Simonsen is a Jew's attempt at fitting in in Danish culture. Jews have a history of changing their names in order to fit in with local culture. Stop being an idiot.

Funny, considering that Scandinavians are the biggest cucks in the world right now. Iberian, you say? At least the Portuguese and Spanish fought the moors in the past, not let them simply come in as "refugees".

(((Iberian))) aka Sephardic Jew

Well, except for the shit bag.

No it isn't, it's really not.
Spaniards are a separate race from the Germanics, and the Germanic race is what is know as "white".
Slavs aren't white either.
And you're either an American mutt, or a Mediterranean shitskin.

No it isn't, and her DNA shows 0% Jew.

God you're a fucking retard, being named "David" or "Simon" doesn't make you Jewish, it's very common for Europeans to have names that are Jewish in origin.

No, it means that her ancestors are patrelineraly descendant from someone named "Simon".

You're a fuckwit moron, and you know nothing, do the world a service and stop wasting precious oxygen.

She is Sephardic.

Prove it.

1 in 6 Spanish have Sephardic ancestry. This is enough that a rough estimate like 23andme will not discern the two. Her grandparents were in a concentration camp. The evidence is strong that she's a kike.

Plus just look at her face. She is early 20s and is already starting to look like an old yenta.

Doesn't actually prove anything, but I get your point. You still haven't proved anything.

Never heard that one before, and it sounds like bullshit.

And I don't like Lauren Southern, but there just is no reason to call her a fucking kike, there is no actual evidence for it.

She's not the brightest, that's a If you were 1/5th black, we'd all see it.

Still want to fuck her though.

Holy shit, you're fucking thirsty.

that's why nobody likes you.

Yes, only Germanics are white. lol

Assuming the results she showed are legit. You're a fool for believing her unquestioningly.

First name != surname, fucking retard. Simon is also a Jewish family name, meaning her ancestors, the Simons, most likely "Danishized" their name to Simonsen in order to not stand out so much as Jews.

Which is a Jewish surname.

So you're a Jew yourself trying to convince us this Jew isn't a one of your kind.

Funny coming from an imbecilic D&C Jew.

There is plenty of mounting evidence, you're just trying to silence the truth.

Triggered Slav detected.

Good that you can accept that you're not white.

Yet again, you're a fucking moron, there is nothing Jewish with the surname 'Simonsen', it's fucking normal.

The ancestor wouldn't have had 'Simon' has his surname, it was his first name, 'Simonsen' literally means 'son of Simon', it's what they used to denote ancestry before proper census was taken, and then when census was taken it became permanent.
Tell me user, is your IQ over 80? Because I seriously doubt it.

Yes, if I actually know how Scandinavian surnames function and are derived from I'm a Jew, brilliant. You really do have the mind of a shitskin user.

No there isn't, it's just people whining, never presenting evidence.

I'm starting to think you actually believe your own shit. Either that or you're a persistent little kike.

Do you know how I know that you're triggered?

Board is full of kikes today…

Yeah, you really should leave Schlomo.

That's nigger-tier cruel.

Do you also kick cats across the parking lot in your 'hood?

I made my argument, and you couldn't prove it incorrect.

lol

Oy Vay!
I must have hit a nerve, it's annuda shoa in here!

Which wasn't actually an argument, it was only an assertion, and didn't prove anything.

Yes Schlomo, you should panic.

No.
Pic related, one of my cates.

Now you're projecting. Typical Jewish behavior.

shame about the shitbag, still would though tbh famalam

nofap makes me muh dik like a nigger

Ezra, or Chaim, or whatever your name is, if I'm a Jew, that would make the rest of you full-on niggers.

Wewie

enjoy your toxoplasmosis, faggot

Ancestor DNA is bullshit

Genes don't come with labels.

The way this meme tests categorizes things is - the place where particular genes are most commonly found = the place where they are from.

And what about the Germanic tribes like the Goths that migrated to Spain in the past? Are their genes now "Iberian"?

Pretty difficult to classify "Iberian genes", when Iberians are ethnically-mixed people.

All a meme.